April 20, 2024, 10:21:09 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 5 - Group C: England vs USA  (Read 33339 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Wait nah, Robbie Findley starting for the US
« Reply #240 on: June 16, 2010, 09:37:03 AM »
Findley looked no better than Cornell Glenn to me. He didnt seem as interested as Baptist, he doesnt have the vision of Darryl Roberts and ah not getting rid of meh big man KJ for a little guy like Robbie.

Ill pass!

u cant be serious...glen, baptiste and roberts over findley?

roberts get shaft for the entire campaign so i dont know why people talking about him, you couldnt see roberts for qualifying.

tt selection of players could be the worse in the region, our football has regressed

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 16, 2010, 04:41:27 PM »
We are totally inept and unready for International football.  What we need is a good, experienced, international coach. When the largest  and most football-developed countries in the world look for coaches with international experience, some know-it-alls on this site still believe that we have local coaches up to the challenge.  Until we get that, we will never even be competitive with CONCACAF.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 16, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »
We are totally inept and unready for International football.  What we need is a good, experienced, international coach. When the largest  and most football-developed countries in the world look for coaches with international experience, some know-it-alls on this site still believe that we have local coaches up to the challenge.  Until we get that, we will never even be competitive with CONCACAF.

and
(2) a comprehensive national football development programme at all levels
(3) improved professionalism/marketing in our domestic league
(4) a general committment to the development of the game as a whole throughout the entire twin-island republic
(5) increased transparency in our football admin
(6) improvement in attitude on the part of our national footballers who believe "they have made it" cannot hurt either

Until then "Samba boyz all de way" will be the motto of the man on de street every WC
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
If Algeria beat USA and Slovenia tie England , they are both out . Did anyone saw Lalas belittled the english
dude today ? LOL ! :rotfl:

giggsy11

Steuuupppssssssssss! I could live wit dat.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I think the us have it more in them to fight for a result against Algeria than the Brits against Slovenia at this point. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
I think the us have it more in them to fight for a result against Algeria than the Brits against Slovenia at this point. 

Cause they like to fight for everything dey want! Wey bin laden!?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:45:29 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

truetrini

maybe Trinidad and Tobago can learn from the USA how to represent their country with pride, how to fight and be determined?  Wey Calder Hart???

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
maybe Trinidad and Tobago can learn from the USA how to represent their country with pride, how to fight and be determined?  Wey Calder Hart???

:devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Meh.. the real story will be written in history, South Africa the first host to get knocked out in group stages and in eleven games only one victory for an african nation that came via penalty spot kick. Not to mention a Mali referee failing to make it to the knock out round.

Dissapointed, why not, i'm fantastic.

You guys wanna talk shit? Lets!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 03:29:18 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

nice I like yu saying dey bredda...

war

go usa
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 22, 2010, 07:00:33 PM »

and
(4) a general committment to the development of the game as a whole throughout the entire twin-island republic
(6) improvement in attitude on the part of our national footballers who believe "they have made it" cannot hurt either

Until then "Samba boyz all de way" will be the motto of the man on de street every WC

100% Barataria:  Never more truth was spoken!  I agree with you 100 %
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah really really forkin hate tuh agree wid you yuh know fella, but ever so often yuh does turn in ah preacherman and preach the gospel truth!  right you are.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

A fighting spirit is not enough when yuh cyah master at least the fundamentals of the game......which leads to:

and

100% Barataria:  Never more truth was spoken!  I agree with you 100 %

.....but ent we tired beat dis dead horse on this forum?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 07:49:32 PM by Mango Chow! »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>