April 19, 2024, 08:10:46 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 14 - Group G: Brazil vs North Korea  (Read 15054 times)

giggsy11

Re: WC 2010 - Match 14 - Group G: Brazil vs North Korea
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2010, 08:35:57 PM »
Brasil will be fine, they got the result which is better than the other teams in the group. Brasil may not play with as much style anymore but they know how to win. I prefer them tuh start off slow and still win than to start of fast and fade. They draw or win their next game and they are good to move on.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2010, 08:50:30 PM »
Brasil will be fine, they got the result which is better than the other teams in the group. Brasil may not play with as much style anymore but they know how to win. I prefer them tuh start off slow and still win than to start of fast and fade. They draw or win their next game and they are good to move on.

CO-SIGNNNN

Missed d whole ting. LOUDEST OF STEUPSSSSSSSSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2010, 11:19:00 PM »
not enough credit being given to North Korea... That side show real heart and also look like they were well coached.. Defensively their movement and structure was impressive against a technically superior brazil side, and they look dangerous on the break. That baldhead #9 was the player of the game for me, short man holding up the play well, shrugging off big brazilian defenders and building the play..

As for the goal, real men arguing that its a goalkeeper error. For me, when you see a man scrambling to the byline it only natural to thief a ting off yuh line to try to intercept the cross. That goal was audaciously good, i prefer to sing Maicon's praises than to put fault on the keeper. Goal of the tournament to date.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2010, 03:25:03 AM »
Not to be an authority, but brazil did better than france, protugal, england, and even argentina so far. NK played ah full 10 players behind the ball, and as you could see especially wid the france / ugy game those teams came for ah draw, but credit to brazil, they broke down that iron wall and coverted.

kudos to brazil, dunga is ah boss! this team is ah well oiled machine and in the end will lift the cup! without dinho! who needs him.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 03:32:15 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

giggsy11

« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2010, 07:40:40 AM »
Maicon scored a banana!

1]; } ?>