April 29, 2024, 02:52:15 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 14 - Group G: Brazil vs North Korea  (Read 15184 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 14 - Group G: Brazil vs North Korea
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2010, 02:45:00 PM »
Dah goalwasn't a fluke and didn't he score a similar one in one of the warm-up matches?

Precisely.

Yuh remember who they were playing against? I just remember the goal and the wicked angle it came in from.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2010, 02:48:50 PM »
F Dunga and F dis Brazil side.

You mean to tell me Ronaldinho eh better than some of the men on the bench who not gonna see any sweat in the whole tournament?

Big STEUPS

I kept hoping that NKorea woulda poison them in the last minute

On one hand yuh want Ronaldinho, on the other yuh hoping that the anti-football wins... Yuh eh see allyuh confused. 

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2010, 02:54:56 PM »

You mean to tell me Ronaldinho eh better than some of the men on the bench who not gonna see any sweat in the whole tournament?

Big STEUPS

On one hand yuh want Ronaldinho, on the other yuh hoping that the anti-football wins... Yuh eh see allyuh confused. 

:devil:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2010, 03:01:43 PM »
Dah goalwasn't a fluke and didn't he score a similar one in one of the warm-up matches?

Precisely.

Yuh remember who they were playing against? I just remember the goal and the wicked angle it came in from.

A combination play beyween Ramires, Kaka and Maicon. Confederations Cup versus the US. Versus Chile in qualifying he had an attempt on goal that was from an even more acute angle. Kpr couldn't hold it, and Nilmar converted it.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2010, 03:02:03 PM »

Big STEUPS

me eh no what does wrong with dem nah, football romanticism is one ah d reason we football where it is, if it eh look good in yuh eye it eh good regardless of d result

u have a cohesive unit dat doing d simple tings an doin it well , ronny mighta get shut down dead same way, football is ah team sport, dunga thought dat ronny added very little to his TEAM,the result is what matters 1982 gone, story done.......get over it already
I pity the fool....

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »
North Korea played without fear today, defensive yes but they weren't afraid to take on the Brazilian defenders when presented with the opportunity.  If Cote D'Ivoire and Portugal hoping to boost their goal difference against this side they have another thing coming.

Speaking of defensive play after watching Portugal today I expect they will do much the same against Brazil.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2010, 03:11:31 PM »

me eh no what does wrong with dem nah, football romanticism is one ah d reason we football where it is, if it eh look good in yuh eye it eh good regardless of d result

u have a cohesive unit dat doing d simple tings an doin it well , ronny mighta get shut down dead same way, football is ah team sport, dunga thought dat ronny added very little to his TEAM,the result is what matters 1982 gone, story done.......get over it already

To me Brazil played a good game that was not short on entertainment value.   They have a tendency to look like labourers when facing a parked bus (as in today), because they don't have alot of creative players to unlock the door. That said they were patient, kept the ball moving well, and they worked some good combinations.  My biggest disappointment was the lack of speed on attack in the first half...there were a few times when they had room ahead of them and they didn't exploit it with the speed that I would have hoped for.  If it's one thing that Brazil usually does well is attack with speed when given room-today that was missing in the first half.   

Kaka wasn't very good today, but he's been struggling for a while to me, and Luis Fabiano couldn't find a rhythm.  Other than that I'd say Brazil looked good...and there were some really good passages of play from them.  The defensive lapse on the goal is something they will kick themselves for, but other than that, I'd say very good for an opening match.  
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 03:13:11 PM by kicker »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2010, 03:17:28 PM »
Anything less than 5 is unacceptable.
Ah see Jah Gol offline...he hiding???
Like I  said , Unacceptable.
Nah man give credit where credit is due. N.Korea was ok,deh fight
DPKR only have 3 men playing outside of their country. They're not the strongest , quickest or most technically skilled and they still score on Brazil. Nah unacceptable.

The Cup like it really start today, real passion flow on the field.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2010, 03:18:31 PM »
What a shyte team. That team eh going no where except back to Rio.

Come on Ze Germans!!!!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2010, 03:22:26 PM »
Kicker you'se a real Kaka hater boy.  ::)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2010, 03:23:08 PM »
What a shyte team. That team eh going no where except back to Rio.

Come on Ze Germans!!!!

Yuh frighten eh?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2010, 03:24:36 PM »
DPKR only have 3 men playing outside of their country. They're not the strongest , quickest or most technically skilled and they still score on Brazil. Nah unacceptable.

To be fair, a technically competent player scored v Brasil.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2010, 03:25:35 PM »
Maicon could possibly distinguish himself as the most influential fullback ever by the end of this tournament. He is THE man dred.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2010, 03:26:10 PM »

To be fair, a technically competent player scored v Brasil.
true

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2010, 03:41:23 PM »
Kicker you'se a real Kaka hater boy.  ::)

Just callin' it as I see it... ;D

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2010, 04:04:56 PM »

No confusion at all. I wanna see this sh*t brand punished. Like i've said in numerous posts before, there's nothing that distinguishes this Brazil team from any other solid team. Daz not what I expect or want from Brazil.

The real tragedy is that they are actually capable of playing champagne football. I like Ronaldinho because no matter what, he eh adjusting his game and he bringin d "ginga".

Observations:
-Robinho showed some flashes and played with a lot of heart, but he is still just a fart in my opinion.
-Kaka needs to go back to Madrid and rehab.
-I dunno where this side would be without Lucio and Maicon.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2010, 04:09:22 PM »

No confusion at all. I wanna see this sh*t brand punished. Like i've said in numerous posts before, there's nothing that distinguishes this Brazil team from any other solid team. Daz not what I expect or want from Brazil.

The real tragedy is that they are actually capable of playing champagne football. I like Ronaldinho because no matter what, he eh adjusting his game and he bringin d "ginga".

Observations:
-Robinho showed some flashes and played with a lot of heart, but he is still just a fart in my opinion.

haha yuh sounding like a real angry dude... we go hadda take a lil drink on Sunday for the BRA- CIV game.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2010, 04:15:27 PM »

Observations:

I agree wid you on dis one dread.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »
Well well well.. I am impressed on both scales. Been Brazil has it's disadvantages, if there is such a thing as a football god some of these big teams might be in trouble over-burdened with high pressure for success on the world biggest stage. Brazil this time was no different and showed that there is no easy teams at this world cup as we saw before.

Maicon is playing better than the forwards still carrying over some of the magic that won inter the famous treble and show exactly why Jose, Madrid and company is eager to carry his signature. The star scored probably the best goal of the tournament getting behind DPR fast backline with even time and power to trick one of the best Asian keepers around.

Elano underlined Dunga inclusion of the central holding midfielder by yet another strong performance including his precision from set pieces mainly corners and a man who can also score goals. Many critics blasted Dunga for Elano but now they are silent in awe.

In Dunga Brazil has confirmed it's best chance of lifting a 6th world cup, both teams didnt play thier best today however the samba boys showed they can handle the pressure thus far.  After watching N.kORea play, they might qualify from this group.

Btw guys.. Bastos is jus waiting to be exploited wait till Brazil meet a big team.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 04:42:25 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2010, 04:57:38 PM »
Elano not very good.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2010, 05:04:46 PM »

Big STEUPS

yuh really think taking Dinho as a sub is a good idea. Is one month yuh have to handle all these players and only 7 games. It make no sense to take a plyer who have discipline issues if yuh don't plan to play him
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2010, 05:26:20 PM »
Superb ball dey. 2-0.

Dis Dear Leader does give some interesting suggestions. Look at de training methods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38kCyPG7XM4
Maybe that's why the #9 was crying, perhaps they did that drill for warm-ups.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2010, 05:28:56 PM »
The only difference between Brazil and France is the yellows scored. Contrary to what people say, Brazil was playing at full speed. The were spreading the ball wide, especially to Maicon, not so much Bastos. Brazil tried going thru the center but the Koreans set they curtain real tight. They played just like Uraguay, just like TTvs Sweden and England in 06. The Koreans are technically proficient. They knew their limitations and were CERTAILY NOT AFRAID of the Brazilians.Their main striker was very emotinal and was crying while the anthem was playing. And he did play well. I can identitfy with him. This may be his one and only. They score a goal on Brazil. They one better that TT and Oz. We don't know which teams will show up for Portugal and IC. But 2 of the 4 will be going home. Pull up all yuh chair and enjoy the football.

Maicon!!!!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:30:31 PM by Deeks »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2010, 05:56:17 PM »
Superb ball dey. 2-0.

Dis Dear Leader does give some interesting suggestions. Look at de training methods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38kCyPG7XM4
Maybe that's why the #9 was crying, perhaps they did that drill for warm-ups.
Cyar remember when last I saw anyone do that.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2010, 06:21:38 PM »
NK played with a backline of 5 then 4 in midfield then 1 all behind the center circle.
 all 11 players behind the ball, with the backline sitting top of the box. I eh know
what people expect from Brazil in a situation like that. First half NK basically had 7 players
who seldom cross the half, when they were on the attack.
As a matter of fact I felt Brazil forced the play down the right way too often and did not vary their attack. Anyway eventually they broke down the block of 11 and only through a mental lapse allowed
NK to score when Danny alves just let the midfielder run past him ad he watch like
he buy a ticket for the match.
Brazil created some good chances but, failed on several occassions to hit the target.
Robinho, Fabiano and Kaka all guilty.
If NK play the same way versus Portugal and or Ivory Coast we will see how they approach it.
Very difficult game and a team can easily get frustrated, give up a bad goal and then yuh ass dark.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2010, 07:24:40 PM »
Maicon could possibly distinguish himself as the most influential fullback ever by the end of this tournament. He is THE man dred.

A real get-out-of-jail card for Brazil and Inter
Ketch footballitis

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2010, 07:39:31 PM »
North Korea played within their means and was extremely organized in defence which is the only approach for a team of their stature.  Brazil definitely did not look dominating like Germany but Australia is an old team that tried to attack plus they played with 10 men in the second half.  This still does not take away from the fact that Germany looked the best so far.

Back to Brazil.  They demonstrated patience which is something they will have to do on a regular basis to win games.  Kaka is still struggling and this affects their creativity because Elano is not the creative type but he gets the job done using the Dunga style.  I still belive Ronaldinho should be in the squad but Dunga has proved that he can win with workhorses such as Elano and Ramires.

The goal scored by North Korea was soft and was Lucio's fault....he wanted to play forward in the last 10 minutes and could not get back in defence in time.....good wake up call for him....as a realistic Brazil fan, I expected a 2-0 scoreline that was almost achieved.....not a great performance by them but a decent one with room for improvement.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2010, 08:14:40 PM »
North Korea played within their means and was extremely organized in defence which is the only approach for a team of their stature.  Brazil definitely did not look dominating like Germany but Australia is an old team that tried to attack plus they played with 10 men in the second half.  This still does not take away from the fact that Germany looked the best so far.

Back to Brazil.  They demonstrated patience which is something they will have to do on a regular basis to win games.  Kaka is still struggling and this affects their creativity because Elano is not the creative type but he gets the job done using the Dunga style.  I still belive Ronaldinho should be in the squad but Dunga has proved that he can win with workhorses such as Elano and Ramires.

The goal scored by North Korea was soft and was Lucio's fault....he wanted to play forward in the last 10 minutes and could not get back in defence in time.....good wake up call for him....as a realistic Brazil fan, I expected a 2-0 scoreline that was almost achieved.....not a great performance by them but a decent one with room for improvement.

Cool!!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2010, 08:22:22 PM »
NK played with a backline of 5 then 4 in midfield then 1 all behind the center circle.
 all 11 players behind the ball, with the backline sitting top of the box. I eh know
what people expect from Brazil in a situation like that.
  :applause:   
First half NK basically had 7 players
who seldom cross the half, when they were on the attack.
As a matter of fact I felt Brazil forced the play down the right way too often and did not vary their attack. Anyway eventually they broke down the block of 11 and only through a mental lapse allowed
NK to score when Danny alves just let the midfielder run past him ad he watch like
he buy a ticket for the match.
  :rotfl:

Brazil created some good chances but, failed on several occassions to hit the target.
Robinho, Fabiano and Kaka all guilty.

...especially Robinho, who, I felt, was really forcing to do a tad bit too much at times......he made some bad passes and tried to take on men in wrong places.....but still had a very good game.   :beermug:

If NK play the same way versus Portugal and or Ivory Coast we will see how they approach it.
Very difficult game and a team can easily get frustrated, give up a bad goal and then yuh ass dark.

This group still is so very difficult to call because ANYTHING can happen in the other games.  Brazil could very well draw it's remaining games.......If cronaldo get another generous, blind, biased, incompetent referee (just when you thought the officiating was going so good in this WC, here comes an idiot to ruin everything) like he did today, anything could jump off against N. Korea and/or Brazil.  Ivory coast looked very good today, I find, and they just might be able to do something against N. Korea and who knows what their inspiration may do for them against Brazil. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2010, 08:34:29 PM »

Precisely.

A combination play beyween Ramires, Kaka and Maicon. Confederations Cup versus the US. Versus Chile in qualifying he had an attempt on goal that was from an even more acute angle. Kpr couldn't hold it, and Nilmar converted it.

yes, but that goal in the confed cup took a deflection off a us defender sliding in for a last ditch tackle and it wasn't anywhere close to the byline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBdF2_rWrLo
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>