March 28, 2024, 02:41:24 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 17 - Group A: South Africa vs Uruguay  (Read 4638 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 17 - Group A: South Africa vs Uruguay
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2010, 04:19:41 PM »
Dem latins countries have ah real disdain for the game of football, and i'll tell yuh why. ever since i watching football, the germans , english, scotish, dutch does always play wid ah considerable amount of toughness and grit, but these macomare men who does speak this latin crap does real irritate me wid the fallin down like if some body blow off they foot wid ah shotty to the slightest of touch!

that kinda shyte does real kill the game, and it's ah real low scampish thing tuh get yuh way wid the refs. imagine the uraGAY player who fall down like if the SA keeper kick him down was ah perfect example! and fifa really needs tuh address this before these HOMOS  kill the beautiful game and tun it in the sissy game.

Cool,
           As much as I agree with you on some points, Uraguy is playing a savvy game. Apart from rolling over at the slightest touch, they are a defensive counter attack team. They use the strengths quite wisely. I think the penalty turned the tide of the game. SA was still in the game after a great goal by Forlan.  The 2nd goal was a travesty. If the ref was in a better position, I think the Uraguay player would have gotten a yellow for faking. You may not like anti-football, but Italy win Spain WC AND Germany WC with anti-football.

Ah fix it fuh yuh.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 17 - Group A: South Africa vs Uruguay
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2010, 06:43:12 PM »
Dem latins countries have ah real disdain for the game of football, and i'll tell yuh why. ever since i watching football, the germans , english, scotish, dutch does always play wid ah considerable amount of toughness and grit, but these macomare men who does speak this latin crap does real irritate me wid the fallin down like if some body blow off they foot wid ah shotty to the slightest of touch!

that kinda shyte does real kill the game, and it's ah real low scampish thing tuh get yuh way wid the refs. imagine the uraGAY player who fall down like if the SA keeper kick him down was ah perfect example! and fifa really needs tuh address this before these HOMOS  kill the beautiful game and tun it in the sissy game.

Cool,
           As much as I agree with you on some points, Uraguy is playing a savvy game. Apart from rolling over at the slightest touch, they are a defensive counter attack team. They use the strengths quite wisely. I think the penalty turned the tide of the game. SA was still in the game after a great goal by Forlan.  The 2nd goal was a travesty. If the ref was in a better position, I think the Uraguay player would have gotten a yellow for faking. You may not like anti-football, but Italy win Spain WC AND Germany WC with anti-football.

Ah fix it fuh yuh.

Cool!!!!

1]; } ?>