March 28, 2024, 03:02:50 PM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 18 - Group A: France vs Mexico  (Read 14115 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 18 - Group A: France vs Mexico
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2010, 03:45:48 PM »
lol not a good day to be French...this world cup is proving what alot of people have been saying in recent years, that the gap is being closed and Europe and South America are not as dominant as before in football

the rest of the world is closing the gap..Asian teams are better, Concacaf teams are better..which means European teams have to make less mistakes or they will be punished
Sttuueeepppssss!! mexico lost to jamaica and trinidad quite frequently, and they barely made it to the WC, they are a terrible road team, and win most their games on that cliff where they call home.

is not that they are getting any better, they just locked out against ah discombobulated french team ( if yuh want tuh call them ah team this rounds).

the U.S. will beat this team as we speak, they are nothing to write home about, they just beat ahdisjointed france.

fack ribery that dentin face selfish pr!ck, fack govu that no idea having dum dum, fack domeneche for using two absolutely worthless subs, better he left anelka and  brought in henry tuh play more attacking football, this coach is an exceptional jacka$$!
Mexico also beat the USA.  About 2 weeks ago Mexico beat Italy, dem doh like black people either.I doh know if the racism cancel itself out then but I find they real play.
Fardder, i not stopin yuh from lovin the toco eaters yuh know!! love dem for all i give ah F##k!! i just remember how they treat our player when we play them, and i real fackin have hate fuh dem on account ah dat! plus livin here in foreign i does encounter them and they real forkin NASTY!! so fack then and the horse!

i will never support them and argentina, and like i said before, i'd rather support the fackin klan!! i have italian friends bro, and trust meh, the grass roots and middle class italian from the old country real cool and genuine, so don't let ah little minority cloud yuh perception. yeh some italians are awful, but some are really cool and pro active. mexicans on the other hand are 99% ignorant bigoted assh@les, and the ones who seem cool, does be toating real ill feelings for black ppl deep within.
calling people taco eaters and wet backs is not being a "bigoted assh@le" (not to mention even jokingly suggesting you might gun them down?)?

the same way you have cool italian friends, some of us have cool mexican friends.
You really need to change your name dread; I go leave you to support the klan....
Who de fack died and made you an authority?? if i doh like dem then yuh cyar make meh like them, and yes iza mexican hater, sue me!!

ah notice you like yuh tell ppl what tuh do and how tuh think like you is some kindah moral authority, but lem me give yuh ah good suggestion that yuh might channel yuh bossy energy in ah more productive venture. take ah ten lb plate and tie it round yuh towtey until it come out the socket, then when it ready and good , stuff it down yuh gullet!! that should keep yuh quiet and out of ppl business for ah while.

BTW i have jamaican in my FAMILY, and when ppl bad mouthing and doggin jkans, i doh hear yuh runnin tuh defend dem, and i does have tuh stay here and listen tuh all the hateful shyte ppl does be saying,so go eat ah sh!t patty and leave me be nah byoi!!
1) I never hear anybody hear refer to the Jcans as anythign close to "taco eaters" or threaten to shoot any. It have a fine line that separates f-ing shit talk and talking f-ing shit and you like you name Inzaghi - you born offside

2) You're the one came on the PUBLIC FORUM with all you issues and tell us your life experiences with the "wet backs".
If I remember well, before that, it was white people you was on...And I didn't go and dig up in yuh trash can to find that out. You out yuhself right here on the forum of your own volition. I'm not sure what "people business" I'm interfering with, in that case.
Simple solution: If you don't want people to tell you you have a f-ed up view of the world, stop telling them what it is.

3) I not on yuh dread. If you have a problem with me responding to the bigoted horse manure you does be talking when you drink you bad rum, the door right over there (it's the little button on the top right mark "LOGOUT"
p.s. Make sure when you go, go with god (and that doh mean come back with the devil eh...)

Stay "jus cool" ::)
Last i checked, i didn't see your name mentioned as moderator, now unless that was changed in the last 24hrs, then yuh know what yuh could do with yuh corney a$$ advice!

you does want tuh come off like you from victoria gardens or chancellor hill with yuh bullshyte smirky comments and always on about proper grammar and all the other nit picking up tight anal bullsh!t you seem to find important! so why then don't you just press the little button on the top right and take yuh own sissy A$$$ advice when i "tellin my life stories and mangling the english language" ssttuueeppsssss!

as for the taco eating comment, yuhs ah forkin lair!!! jus up to the other day ah man called jahkingdom ah patty eatin jkan! and dat wasn't even near one of the more ridiculous outrageous comments made about Jkans on here, which doh make me get all uptight and out spoken on the issue or nonissue i should say, BC i know is jus sh!t talk and lime!

BTW, i see you doh know the difference between fiction and reality? imagine me in my middle age going out and shooting someone over ah football game! not even when i was ah whipper snapper would i ever thought about pullin such ah dotish stunt.

you also seemed tuh have ah very lowly trivial opinion of me? but let me clear sumting up for you since that's the case. the only reason i even attempt tuh talk about racial issues on this board is BC some ppl like tuh come out their trap wid some unsavory comments that needs tuh be check mated,

hence the reason i talk about my ill experiences in the life, experiences that i was more than glad tuh share wid some of the members on the site, and guess what, it have members who does PM me and congratulate me for enlightening them on things they never knew went on here in the U.S. and back home in the 60ies 70ies and 80ies. other than that, i doh feel the need tuh divulge ah forkin thing, if i need therapy i know exactly where to go

i doh know what persuasion you come from, but i is one african who will allways talk out against whiteman oppression, european dominance of the world economy and hatemongers who try tuh impose they bigoted ill mannered ways and views on me, and who doh like it, bite it!

you doh know dem mexicans like i know dem, so doh try tuh silence me. now it's possible that they may deal wid ah white an indian or an asian better and in some cases far more equitable, but that doh make them cool, it just makes them partial.

now i don't know if that's truly the case wid other ethnic groups, but what i do know and can speak for is the dodgy way they deal wid african descendants, whether it's the euro centric or the native mexican, they all seem tuh suffer wid the same level of ignorance towards I and I.

it also suggest tuh me the contempt and the abhorrence they hold for black african ppl by the way they deal wid us, especially wid the elders and the kids, sometimes with such wreckless abandonment that even the babies and the old amongst black folks have ah negative view of them which in turn has caused ah lot of black folks , particularly caribbeans livin here in new york tuh dislike these ppl through and through.

now i doh have no time tuh hate on ppl BC of what they eat , how they look, or how they smell. to me that is just silly, and if yuh hate ppl based on small tings like that, then you're definitely ah devil and ah hater!! but ah tell yuh what! i hate ppl who does go on fackup and nasty, especially if it's racially motivated! and that's the only reason why i hate mexicans, and if i meet ah cool mexican, then all hate does go out the window, but i does keep meh guard up until they prove otherwise.                     there i spilled meh guts, sue me!!!

rant on brudda. Ah hope yuh feel better, cause I definitely doh want you to feel wuss dan dat...

I kinda anticipated ah c@ck head response from you, and yuh didn't disappoint. who ever said ah leopard could change it's spots.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 18 - Group A: France vs Mexico
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2010, 04:28:01 PM »
lol not a good day to be French...this world cup is proving what alot of people have been saying in recent years, that the gap is being closed and Europe and South America are not as dominant as before in football

the rest of the world is closing the gap..Asian teams are better, Concacaf teams are better..which means European teams have to make less mistakes or they will be punished
Sttuueeepppssss!! mexico lost to jamaica and trinidad quite frequently, and they barely made it to the WC, they are a terrible road team, and win most their games on that cliff where they call home.

is not that they are getting any better, they just locked out against ah discombobulated french team ( if yuh want tuh call them ah team this rounds).

the U.S. will beat this team as we speak, they are nothing to write home about, they just beat ahdisjointed france.

fack ribery that dentin face selfish pr!ck, fack govu that no idea having dum dum, fack domeneche for using two absolutely worthless subs, better he left anelka and  brought in henry tuh play more attacking football, this coach is an exceptional jacka$$!
Mexico also beat the USA.  About 2 weeks ago Mexico beat Italy, dem doh like black people either.I doh know if the racism cancel itself out then but I find they real play.
Fardder, i not stopin yuh from lovin the toco eaters yuh know!! love dem for all i give ah F##k!! i just remember how they treat our player when we play them, and i real fackin have hate fuh dem on account ah dat! plus livin here in foreign i does encounter them and they real forkin NASTY!! so fack then and the horse!

i will never support them and argentina, and like i said before, i'd rather support the fackin klan!! i have italian friends bro, and trust meh, the grass roots and middle class italian from the old country real cool and genuine, so don't let ah little minority cloud yuh perception. yeh some italians are awful, but some are really cool and pro active. mexicans on the other hand are 99% ignorant bigoted assh@les, and the ones who seem cool, does be toating real ill feelings for black ppl deep within.
calling people taco eaters and wet backs is not being a "bigoted assh@le" (not to mention even jokingly suggesting you might gun them down?)?

the same way you have cool italian friends, some of us have cool mexican friends.
You really need to change your name dread; I go leave you to support the klan....
Who de fack died and made you an authority?? if i doh like dem then yuh cyar make meh like them, and yes iza mexican hater, sue me!!

ah notice you like yuh tell ppl what tuh do and how tuh think like you is some kindah moral authority, but lem me give yuh ah good suggestion that yuh might channel yuh bossy energy in ah more productive venture. take ah ten lb plate and tie it round yuh towtey until it come out the socket, then when it ready and good , stuff it down yuh gullet!! that should keep yuh quiet and out of ppl business for ah while.

BTW i have jamaican in my FAMILY, and when ppl bad mouthing and doggin jkans, i doh hear yuh runnin tuh defend dem, and i does have tuh stay here and listen tuh all the hateful shyte ppl does be saying,so go eat ah sh!t patty and leave me be nah byoi!!
1) I never hear anybody hear refer to the Jcans as anythign close to "taco eaters" or threaten to shoot any. It have a fine line that separates f-ing shit talk and talking f-ing shit and you like you name Inzaghi - you born offside

2) You're the one came on the PUBLIC FORUM with all you issues and tell us your life experiences with the "wet backs".
If I remember well, before that, it was white people you was on...And I didn't go and dig up in yuh trash can to find that out. You out yuhself right here on the forum of your own volition. I'm not sure what "people business" I'm interfering with, in that case.
Simple solution: If you don't want people to tell you you have a f-ed up view of the world, stop telling them what it is.

3) I not on yuh dread. If you have a problem with me responding to the bigoted horse manure you does be talking when you drink you bad rum, the door right over there (it's the little button on the top right mark "LOGOUT"
p.s. Make sure when you go, go with god (and that doh mean come back with the devil eh...)

Stay "jus cool" ::)
Last i checked, i didn't see your name mentioned as moderator, now unless that was changed in the last 24hrs, then yuh know what yuh could do with yuh corney a$$ advice!

you does want tuh come off like you from victoria gardens or chancellor hill with yuh bullshyte smirky comments and always on about proper grammar and all the other nit picking up tight anal bullsh!t you seem to find important! so why then don't you just press the little button on the top right and take yuh own sissy A$$$ advice when i "tellin my life stories and mangling the english language" ssttuueeppsssss!

as for the taco eating comment, yuhs ah forkin lair!!! jus up to the other day ah man called jahkingdom ah patty eatin jkan! and dat wasn't even near one of the more ridiculous outrageous comments made about Jkans on here, which doh make me get all uptight and out spoken on the issue or nonissue i should say, BC i know is jus sh!t talk and lime!

BTW, i see you doh know the difference between fiction and reality? imagine me in my middle age going out and shooting someone over ah football game! not even when i was ah whipper snapper would i ever thought about pullin such ah dotish stunt.

you also seemed tuh have ah very lowly trivial opinion of me? but let me clear sumting up for you since that's the case. the only reason i even attempt tuh talk about racial issues on this board is BC some ppl like tuh come out their trap wid some unsavory comments that needs tuh be check mated,

hence the reason i talk about my ill experiences in the life, experiences that i was more than glad tuh share wid some of the members on the site, and guess what, it have members who does PM me and congratulate me for enlightening them on things they never knew went on here in the U.S. and back home in the 60ies 70ies and 80ies. other than that, i doh feel the need tuh divulge ah forkin thing, if i need therapy i know exactly where to go

i doh know what persuasion you come from, but i is one african who will allways talk out against whiteman oppression, european dominance of the world economy and hatemongers who try tuh impose they bigoted ill mannered ways and views on me, and who doh like it, bite it!

you doh know dem mexicans like i know dem, so doh try tuh silence me. now it's possible that they may deal wid ah white an indian or an asian better and in some cases far more equitable, but that doh make them cool, it just makes them partial.

now i don't know if that's truly the case wid other ethnic groups, but what i do know and can speak for is the dodgy way they deal wid african descendants, whether it's the euro centric or the native mexican, they all seem tuh suffer wid the same level of ignorance towards I and I.

it also suggest tuh me the contempt and the abhorrence they hold for black african ppl by the way they deal wid us, especially wid the elders and the kids, sometimes with such wreckless abandonment that even the babies and the old amongst black folks have ah negative view of them which in turn has caused ah lot of black folks , particularly caribbeans livin here in new york tuh dislike these ppl through and through.

now i doh have no time tuh hate on ppl BC of what they eat , how they look, or how they smell. to me that is just silly, and if yuh hate ppl based on small tings like that, then you're definitely ah devil and ah hater!! but ah tell yuh what! i hate ppl who does go on fackup and nasty, especially if it's racially motivated! and that's the only reason why i hate mexicans, and if i meet ah cool mexican, then all hate does go out the window, but i does keep meh guard up until they prove otherwise.                     there i spilled meh guts, sue me!!!

rant on brudda. Ah hope yuh feel better, cause I definitely doh want you to feel wuss dan dat...

I kinda anticipated ah c@ck head response from you, and yuh didn't disappoint. who ever said ah leopard could change it's spots.

lol @ c@ck head response (whatever that is).

I tell you something bout two years ago or more bout your english and big man like you still toting feelings like that. Sad...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>