April 20, 2024, 06:47:03 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 18 - Group A: France vs Mexico  (Read 14264 times)

AirMan

Re: WC 2010 - Match 18 - Group A: France vs Mexico
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2010, 02:29:51 PM »
lol not a good day to be French...this world cup is proving what alot of people have been saying in recent years, that the gap is being closed and Europe and South America are not as dominant as before in football

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2010, 02:32:24 PM »
Mexico  :applause: :applause: technically superior especially in the first half.  great credit for taking the game to France. France once again disjointed and Ribery in particular a very selfish performance. A for the Domenach decisions on subs, bizzar.
Don't want to take anything away from Mexico they were simply superb.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

AirMan

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »
lol not a good day to be French...this world cup is proving what alot of people have been saying in recent years, that the gap is being closed and Europe and South America are not as dominant as before in football

the rest of the world is closing the gap..Asian teams are better, Concacaf teams are better..which means European teams have to make less mistakes or they will be punished

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »
Mexico  :applause: :applause: technically superior especially in the first half.  great credit for taking the game to France. France once again disjointed and Ribery in particular a very selfish performance. A for the Domenach decisions on subs, bizzar.
Don't want to take anything away from Mexico they were simply superb.

i come home from a summer course i taking and see this...wow...i go have to watch de game tonite to analyze...but as everyone noticing now...france have good players but no team...that is domenech fault and de french federation fault...he shoulda be gone since 2006 or at the very least since euros.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2010, 02:46:29 PM »
I praying that mexico beat this side.

Me too....plenty time to play still though.....:praying: :praying: :praying:
Ah hope allyuh know how disrespectful dem wet backs is tuh black ppl!  now matter what, i would rather back the KKK than mexico, argentina or uraGAY! dem ppl hate black folks like we stole from they granny, haul mexico mudda so and so, i will never support them, whether or not they're in concacaf.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »
De french get ah pill today....There goes my WC pool :rotfl: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2010, 02:49:39 PM »

Ah hope allyuh know how disrespectful dem wet backs is tuh black ppl!  now matter what, i would rather back the KKK than mexico, argentina or uraGAY! dem ppl hate black folks like we stole from they granny, haul mexico mudda so and so, i will never support them, whether or not they're in concacaf.
What about the actual football JC ? And what about France reaching the world cup with boring 1 nils and cheating the ref.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 02:52:00 PM by Jah Gol »

giggsy11

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2010, 02:52:23 PM »
They didn't deserve to be there any way and they play like they didn't want to be there!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2010, 03:01:07 PM »

the rest of the world is closing the gap..Asian teams are better, Concacaf teams are better..which means European teams have to make less mistakes or they will be punished
Sttuueeepppssss!! mexico lost to jamaica and trinidad quite frequently, and they barely made it to the WC, they are a terrible road team, and win most their games on that cliff where they call home.

is not that they are getting any better, they just locked out against ah discombobulated french team ( if yuh want tuh call them ah team this rounds).

the U.S. will beat this team as we speak, they are nothing to write home about, they just beat ahdisjointed france.

fack ribery that dentin face selfish pr!ck, fack govu that no idea having dum dum, fack domeneche for using two absolutely worthless subs, better he left anelka and  brought in henry tuh play more attacking football, this coach is an exceptional jacka$$!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2010, 03:06:50 PM »

Sttuueeepppssss!! mexico lost to jamaica and trinidad quite frequently, and they barely made it to the WC, they are a terrible road team, and win most their games on that cliff where they call home.

is not that they are getting any better, they just locked out against ah discombobulated french team ( if yuh want tuh call them ah team this rounds).

the U.S. will beat this team as we speak, they are nothing to write home about, they just beat ahdisjointed france.

fack ribery that dentin face selfish pr!ck, fack govu that no idea having dum dum, fack domeneche for using two absolutely worthless subs, better he left anelka and  brought in henry tuh play more attacking football, this coach is an exceptional jacka$$!
Mexico also beat the USA.  About 2 weeks ago Mexico beat Italy, dem doh like black people either.I doh know if the racism cancel itself out then but I find they real play.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2010, 03:08:47 PM »
Lets not forget the reason why they qualify in the first place.

A Bomb squad fill up with Chelsea, Barcelona, Man U, Bayern Munich players and producing nothing

Good riddance France....doh let the door hit u on the way out of SA Customs.. you'll have a long summer..

Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2010, 03:09:01 PM »

What about the actual football JC ? And what about France reaching the world cup with boring 1 nils and cheating the ref.
What about it? i remember argentina won ah fackin world cup wid ah hand ball, big big and fackin bold!! so what's your point? i just can't stand spanish speaking ppl, that's all, if you want tuh love them and support they team then go right ahead, do you home boy.

and yeh , i also hate they football! BC they is ah bunch ah divers and they does bring they nasty stinkin racist ways on the football field as well! like yuh didn't see what they was doing to maluda, abidal and even sagna.

ppl does see and hear what they want tuh hear, but i don't remember anyone supporting south africa cricket team during aparthied, but i seem tuh remember they had ah smashing cricket team.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2010, 03:16:37 PM »
FRANCE WAS PURE GARBAGE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE DOING. I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN GOT IN THE BOX IN THE SECOND HALF
HENRY AND CISSE ON THE BENCH WTF?
COACH LOOK DOTISH LIKE MATURANA IN THE US GAME!

I HOPE SOUTH AFRICA CUT THEY SORRY ASS IN THE LAST GAME!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2010, 03:18:15 PM »

What about it? i remember argentina won ah fackin world cup wid ah hand ball, big big and fackin bold!! so what's your point? i just can't stand spanish speaking ppl, that's all, if you want tuh love them and support they team then go right ahead, do you home boy.

and yeh , i also hate they football! BC they is ah bunch ah divers and they does bring they nasty stinkin racist ways on the football field as well! like yuh didn't see what they was doing to maluda, abidal and even sagna.

ppl does see and hear what they want tuh hear, but i don't remember anyone supporting south africa cricket team during aparthied, but i seem tuh remember they had ah smashing cricket team.
Judging from this line you weren't even interested in the football on field.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2010, 03:19:20 PM »

Mexico also beat the USA.  About 2 weeks ago Mexico beat Italy, dem doh like black people either.I doh know if the racism cancel itself out then but I find they real play.
Fardder, i not stopin yuh from lovin the toco eaters yuh know!! love dem for all i give ah F##k!! i just remember how they treat our player when we play them, and i real fackin have hate fuh dem on account ah dat! plus livin here in foreign i does encounter them and they real forkin NASTY!! so fack then and the horse!

i will never support them and argentina, and like i said before, i'd rather support the fackin klan!! i have italian friends bro, and trust meh, the grass roots and middle class italian from the old country real cool and genuine, so don't let ah little minority cloud yuh perception. yeh some italians are awful, but some are really cool and pro active. mexicans on the other hand are 99% ignorant bigoted assh@les, and the ones who seem cool, does be toating real ill feelings for black ppl deep within.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2010, 03:20:31 PM »
FRANCE WAS PURE GARBAGE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE DOING. I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN GOT IN THE BOX IN THE SECOND HALF
HENRY AND CISSE ON THE BENCH WTF?
COACH LOOK DOTISH LIKE MATURANA IN THE US GAME!

I HOPE SOUTH AFRICA CUT THEY SORRY ASS IN THE LAST GAME!
They didn't look like scoring at any time. Shithongs

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2010, 03:21:44 PM »
Hoss we supporting CONCACAF TEAMS, OUR REGION... f**k RACISM, WE SIDE ALL DE WAY!

Sure if TNT was there instead of Mexico just like the under 20s.. nuff Mexicans were behind our tnt team and they said we did very well in place of mexico.

So take ur side and go back to france.

I just feel really proud that USA and Mexico that qualified from our region representing us in the best possible way.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2010, 03:28:59 PM »

Fardder, i not stopin yuh from lovin the toco eaters yuh know!! love dem for all i give ah F##k!! i just remember how they treat our player when we play them, and i real fackin have hate fuh dem on account ah dat! plus livin here in foreign i does encounter them and they real forkin NASTY!! so fack then and the horse!

i will never support them and argentina, and like i said before, i'd rather support the fackin klan!! i have italian friends bro, and trust meh, the grass roots and middle class italian from the old country real cool and genuine, so don't let ah little minority cloud yuh perception. yeh some italians are awful, but some are really cool and pro active. mexicans on the other hand are 99% ignorant bigoted assh@les, and the ones who seem cool, does be toating real ill feelings for black ppl deep within.

What the hell is your problem? Seriously bash an entire nation because they dont accomodate the opponents in a freindly way? Why not.. once they not violent by all means.. Anyways the point here Mexicans are one of the most hard working people I know and yes they are very passionate about thier underachieving football team which we can say hi we beat alyuh arse before.

Anyways.. some of them are nasty as f**k but so what..They make an honest living and probably responsible for most of the buildings in the USA.  If you dont like concacaf teams MOVE TO f**kIN EUROPE OR BACK TO AFRICA
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 03:31:13 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2010, 03:30:08 PM »

Youth man! not tuh pull rank on yuh, but i watching this game since you was in yuh fardder's thoughts!  i love this game, and i don't watch football like allyuh, i watch this game in great detail. yes france is my team and i damn vex the lose, but in ah couple ah days i'll get over it. as for mexico, like i said, it's ah bonus for me when they lose!

yes i watch the game, and regretably so, i watch it so intensely that i probably saw things you missed, like when that arsehole was pushing maluda, when the guy kick down sagna ah few times and when franco was disrespecting abidal.

BTW, did you see agguirre pelt ah kick @ the panamanian fella during the GC. lovely ppl right?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2010, 03:31:47 PM »

What the hell is your problem? Seriously bash an entire nation because they dont accomodate the opponents in a freindly way? Why not.. once they not violent by all means.. Anyways the point here Mexicans are one of the most hard working people I know and yes they are very passionate about thier underachieving football team which we can say hi we beat alyuh arse before.

Anyways.. some of them are nasty as f**k but so what..They make an honest living and probably responsible for most of the buildings in the USA.  If you dont like concacaf teams MOVE TO f**kIN EUROPE.
When yuh mudda gey meh the money C@cksucker!!!!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »

Youth man! not tuh pull rank on yuh, but i watching this game since you was in yuh fardder's thoughts!  i love this game, and i don't watch football like allyuh, i watch this game in great detail. yes france is my team and i damn vex the lose, but in ah couple ah days i'll get over it. as for mexico, like i said, it's ah bonus for me when they lose!

yes i watch the game, and regretably so, i watch it so intensely that i probably saw things you missed, like when that arsehole was pushing maluda, when the guy kick down sagna ah few times and when franco was disrespecting abidal.

BTW, did you see agguirre pelt ah kick @ the panamanian fella during the GC. lovely ppl right?

AWW you poor baby... France is yuh riding shot partner? Mexico is the only people who can kick? Boy hull yuh arse yes.. Mexico DESERVED to win this game and trust me a simple push on Malouda means nothing considering He(Malouda) try to buss the man face with the ball while he was on the ground. Yes I watch in details too..

Is men like alyuh who does bring down we region spirits with this kinda rubbish talk
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 03:36:48 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2010, 03:46:18 PM »

AWW you poor baby... France is yuh riding shot partner? Mexico is the only people who can kick? Boy hull yuh arse yes.. Mexico DESERVED to win this game and trust me a simple push on Malouda means nothing considering He(Malouda) try to buss the man face with the ball while he was on the ground. Yes I watch in details too..

Is men like alyuh who does bring down we region spirits with this kinda rubbish talk
You talking like ah batty h@le!!! if yuh hate france then fine, who gives, just like i forkin hate mexico, so why the fack you care so much!  go celebrate wid yuh wet back friends and leave me alone nah fella, that's if yuh have any, and while yuh @ it let them piss in yuh mouth for all i give ah fork! and yeh iza hater! i real hate arseholes and mexico full ah dem!

allyuh talking all this concacaf talk, but when jamaica playing allyuh quick tuh see them lose and wish dem ill. if i supporting concacaf i quicker support the USA than them low life taco eaters!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2010, 03:46:54 PM »

Anyways.. some of them are nasty as f**k but so what..They make an honest living and probably responsible for most of the buildings in the USA.  If you dont like concacaf teams MOVE TO f**kIN EUROPE.

You dont need money.. idoit.. trinis dont need a visa to get into England ... go an sell french replica shirts, print dem urself... you cant even call urself trini because we are creative hustlers that can make a living anywhere.. boy gwaan from here yes

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2010, 03:49:34 PM »

You talking like ah batty h@le!!! if yuh hate france then fine, who gives, just like i forkin hate mexico, so why the fack you care so much!  go celebrate wid yuh wet back friends and leave me alone nah fella, that's if yuh have any, and while yuh @ it let them piss in yuh mouth for all i give ah fork! and yeh iza hater! i real hate arseholes and mexico full ah dem!

allyuh talking all this concacaf talk, but when jamaica playing allyuh quick tuh see them lose and wish dem ill. if i supporting concacaf i quicker support the USA than them low life taco eaters!

Yea man and no disrespect intended.. i got carried away.. i does sweat with mexicans almost every week in pick up games.. nuff white girls does be in the mix too and making tight marking a pleasure xD

Muss celebrate with them.. because they celebrated that sweden draw with me. And if Jamaica was there by merit yes they will have my full support because they are not only from the Concacaf region, they are our caribbean neighbors.

AND FOR THE RECORD. Lets put this striaght. I live in USA so I will support them, not only because I live here, Dempsey has always been my favorite american player and everytime tnt play dem we does lose fair and square, nothing wrong with that.

TNT HAS IMPROVED, but USA, Mex and company did a little extra. The 3-0 in USA, I was there in red black and white, saw a USA team out hustle a trini team left me wondering wow... We suppose to be the hustling hard working side, not them.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:16:25 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2010, 03:57:58 PM »

You dont need money.. idoit.. trinis dont need a visa to get into England ... go an sell french replica shirts, print dem urself... you cant even call urself trini because we are creative hustlers that can make a living anywhere.. boy gwaan from here yes
Kakahole! i doh know whah kinda walla yuh just smoke, but in case yuh eh get the message, GO SUCK OUT!!! i not on you ah forkintall guy! so come off ah me!!!

yuh cayer tell me what team tuh like or hate, yuh boldface muddafckr yuh!! the last i check, this is ah forum tuh voice your OPINIONS! and if yuh doh like ah next man opinion, then go jump of ah forkin cliff an land butt first on ah sharp stone yuh small minded pr!ck!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:05:21 PM by just cool »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2010, 04:08:00 PM »

Kakahole! i doh know whah kinda walla yuh just smoke, but in case yuh eh get the message, GO SUCK OUT!!! i not on you ah forkintall guy! so come off ah me!!!

yuh cayer tell me what team tuh like or hate, yuh boldface muddafckr!! the last i check, this is ah forum tuh voice your OPINIONS! and if yuh doh like ah next man opinion, then go jump of ah forkin cliff an land butt first on ah sharp stone yuh small minded pr!ck!

I respect your opinion, however your analysis on the off the ball situation seemed a bit baised and with fair play invovled created our debate, this is what a forum is used for Your statement was misleading and a little bit one sided towards a team that didn't give you much to cheer about.

In the end though it is very hard to accept defeat for your beloved team, in my opinion neither Ireland of France deserve to be at this world cup, I also think there is way to many europian teams in south africa for a world cup event, kinda advantagous.

Pray Platini remains in FIFA, you could be in for a very very tough next eight years.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:17:26 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2010, 04:13:05 PM »

yuh cayer tell me what team tuh like or hate, yuh boldface muddafckr!! the last i check, this is ah forum tuh voice your OPINIONS! and if yuh doh like ah next man opinion, then go jump of ah forkin cliff an land butt first on ah sharp stone yuh small minded pr!ck!

I respect your opinion, however your analysis on the off the ball situation seemed a bit baised and with fair play invovled created our debate. You statement was misleading and a little bit one sided towards a team that didn't give you much to cheer about.

In the end though it is very hard to accept defeat for your beloved team, in my opinion neither Ireland of France deserve to be at this world cup, I also think there is way to many europian teams in south africa for a world cup event, kinda advantagous.

Pray Platini remains in FIFA, you could be in for a very very tough next eight years.
Yeh france is my team, and i pissed off real bad, especially BC i lose to ah team that does always beat my warriors and in the process disrespect them and do them all kinda forkup ting! so yeh i crossed, and rightfully so!

right now ah feel like going out and lick some shots in ah mexican bar in queens just for the hell of it. if yuh hear ah blackman gun down some mexicans on rosevelt ave, then that's me fuh sure!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:17:58 PM by just cool »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2010, 04:18:35 PM »
My friend, I am sorry for your loss, jus pick another side and france can still qualify if they beat SA bad bad and hope Mexico lose to Uraguay which is very possible.

But I expect Ura and Mex to play for a draw so both teams are safe and why not..

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »
My friend, I am sorry for your loss, jus pick another side and france can still qualify if they beat SA bad bad and hope Mexico lose to Uraguay which is very possible.

But I expect Ura and Mex to play for a draw so both teams are safe and why not..

Yea but the only problem with that is that the second place team will be gettin Argentina! and right now thats not a good look for any of these teams.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2010, 04:37:08 PM »

Yea but the only problem with that is that the second place team will be gettin Argentina! and right now thats not a good look for any of these teams.
I predict Argentina to fall against Mexico or Uraguay, at this point from the group of death they wont be to worried about it.

I think both teams will jus be xtactic to come out of this group.

1]; } ?>