March 29, 2024, 07:50:41 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 22 - Group C: Slovenia vs USA  (Read 27267 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 22 - Group C: Slovenia vs USA
« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2010, 08:30:28 PM »
Gone with USA  :flamethrower: . because men doh like USA people vex stueps.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2010, 08:30:52 PM »
lol the anti-american sentiments in here is LIVE...anyway dat referee should not referee another gaem in his life...if the US play to its full potential against Algeria I expect the Americans to win

Allyuh come out of de thread if allyuh ent like de sentiments!!

it more than live oui!!

I expect America to get licks and go home and cry  :devil:  wadda waddap LICKS  ;D

no i find it comical so I will stay  :D...the more we play shit then lose to the US, and the more the US progress in football , I expect to hear allyuh fellas hearts burning allyuh more and more  :D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2010, 08:37:50 PM »
 :devil: :devil: the hate burns brightly
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2010, 08:42:49 PM »
Gone with USA  :flamethrower: . because men doh like USA people vex stueps.

ent!

dey want we hug up and kiss up the stars and stripes like dem or wha??

we doh like them... we ent supporting dem... full stop

what wrong with dat?   :devil:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2010, 09:20:52 PM »
Yea true.. next time trinidad have a major crisis guess who is the first one to reach to help, yes USA. hate them all you want, you owe them your security and peace of mind. remember 1990? yea guess who send those battle ships?

That is the most amount ah shyte I ever read here. Guess who came running to T&T when the Russians were trainning in Venezuela? Why did they not keep their military aid when T&T told them to shove it during the CCJ debate? You have to be joking me.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2010, 09:28:47 PM »
Alyuh doh like Usa and mexico too.. I had to make the france mexico thread.. sad ..

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2010, 10:05:59 PM »
Alyuh doh like Usa and mexico too.. I had to make the france mexico thread.. sad ..

what exactly is the issue, last time I checked everyone was entitled to their likes and dislikes, its called free will, and if the tables were turned and TT was there and usa was home that would be the end of that as far as yuh fellow americans would be concerned..... ergo dat concacaf unity nonsense u on would not have been reciprocated, u need only listen to american commentry to gage dat, so quit it, and allow people dey free will, jus as how you're being allowed yours....................or in the words of other forumites and wit all due respect to u sir........fuuck off,
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2010, 05:03:17 AM »
Yea true.. next time trinidad have a major crisis guess who is the first one to reach to help, yes USA. hate them all you want, you owe them your security and peace of mind. remember 1990? yea guess who send those battle ships?

That is the most amount ah shyte I ever read here. Guess who came running to T&T when the Russians were trainning in Venezuela? Why did they not keep their military aid when T&T told them to shove it during the CCJ debate? You have to be joking me.

Fuh de life of me I doh understand why allyuh keep responding tuh dis SHOTTA wanna-be fella.  This man does talk the most amount ah shit I ever see on here since dat other fella who used tuh run around talking about Troy Marquis all de time.  He come like dem Jamaicans... saying shit juss tuh rile allyuh up.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2010, 05:17:22 AM »
Dear Zeppo,
                 I finally saw the disallowed goal last night and nah, yuh team deserved to win.  Since I eh like injustice ah going to stop drinking the haterade for the rest ah the tournament and root for your team....
If yuh want help to start a petition to make sure that jackass referee never officiate in another game let me know.  Also, if yuh country men want to hire the Mafia or some Mexican drug lords to take him out, ah backing that move.

Ah eh see yuh post since the game done.  Yuh alright??

Kindest regards,

Brown...

(p.s. its said on this forum I have super blighting abilities..... :devil: ;D)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2010, 05:42:25 AM »

Fuh de life of me I doh understand why allyuh keep responding tuh dis SHOTTA wanna-be fella.  This man does talk the most amount ah shit I ever see on here since dat other fella who used tuh run around talking about Troy Marquis all de time.  He come like dem Jamaicans... saying shit juss tuh rile allyuh up.
He's a troll.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2010, 06:58:53 AM »
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

giggsy11

« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2010, 07:02:50 AM »

You wrokin for ESPN or wat? Get over it, shite happens and it could  not have happened to a nicer country!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2010, 07:02:58 AM »

Make sure you post the same kinds of graphics on a corner/free kick the usa is defending against, too, and also, do you have a pic of the elbow that dempsey got away with?  I would like to see it, too, please, if it's not too much trouble.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #163 on: June 19, 2010, 07:11:02 AM »
The ref was calling it tight on all those situations. The whistle blow real early. It wasn't like a goal score and he call it back.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:12:35 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2010, 07:27:53 AM »
Ref Coulibaly could face FIFA probe

Malian referee Koman Coulibaly, the subject of vicious attacks in the US media after disallowing a late goal by USA in their 2-2 draw with Slovenia, could be asked to face FIFA's refereeing committee to explain his decision.

A FIFA source told a US newspaper that Coulibaly could be asked to clarify the reasons for his disallowing the 86th-minute Maurice Edu goal even though there was general confusion for the reasons behind his decision.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2010, 07:32:11 AM »
aaaarrrrmmmm Zeppo isn't that normal procedure especially following a game like that one??.... :-\
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

giggsy11

« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2010, 07:46:04 AM »
Zeppo smoke this!

New York Daily News-Flip Bondy
JOHANNESBURG - Bob Bradley, still coaching after the final whistle, wanted his guys pulled away from the referee. And more than anyone, he wanted his son yanked away, because he knew what might happen after that sometimes angry young man was deprived a World Cup victory.
"Michael!" Bob Bradley was screaming. "Get Michael!"
Soon enough - just barely - Michael Bradley, Jozy Altidore and the other bewildered, fuming American players were convinced to let this moment pass. An electric comeback, the greatest in U.S. soccer history, had been short-circuited a bit, and the Americans walked off Friday with a 2-2 draw with Slovenia instead of their deserved 3-2 victory.
It was an overzealous call by Koman Coulibaly of Mali, born on the Fourth of July, though it may have been considerably less controversial had he explained himself. Maurice Edu's potentially winning goal off Jozy Altidore's header assist in the 85th minute was nullified by ... what?
Nobody knew for certain. The official FIFA play-by-play identified Edu as the culprit. Another theory fingered Carlos Bocanegra on a grabbing foul. But if you watch the replay and break it down frame by frame, it appears that Clint Dempsey shoved midfielder Andraz Kirm at the start of Landon Donovan's free kick to create space. And Dempsey does this directly in front of Coulibaly, who begins to raise his hand before the kick.Coulibaly was not obliged to tell anyone if that was, in fact, the case. This is soccer, an imprecise sport in which referees keep time on the field and a hand ball by France can eliminate Ireland from South Africa.
There are always fouls in front of the net, by both sides. A replay challenge, if it existed, would have done the Americans no good. Once the call was made, whistled before Edu's shot, the damage was done.
In this case, fortunately, the result was not nearly fatal. The U.S., sitting second in Group C, can advance to the next round with a victory on Wednesday over Algeria. If the U.S. and Algeria tie, the Americans can advance with an England loss to Slovenia, or with an England-Slovenia draw in which the English fail to erase the two-goal scoring edge the Americans currently own.
Such permutations did little to salve the American outrage, however.
"I don't know how they stole a goal from us," Donovan said as he walked off the field. "It's (Coulibaly's) first World Cup. Maybe he got caught up in the moment, but you can't take away a goal in the World Cup."
You want explanations? You're not getting explanations. Or, as Sunil Gulati, president of U.S. Soccer, said about a possible inquiry, "To what end? We'll ask. They're not required to tell us."

The problem isn't just with Coulibaly, of course. It is systemic, and complicated. FIFA, in its efforts to democratize the sport, has reached deep into the ranks of officials from all over the world when it might just bring the very best referees from the top leagues of Europe.

You can argue for the latter approach, but then this is supposed to be an international affair and it is very nearly political suicide to impose all-European rule over Africans, Asians and South Americans.

South Africa, of all places, is not the place to do such a thing. Coulibaly has had his share of controversies, like most referees, yet he was deemed competent enough to officiate the final at the African Cup of Nations, the continent's biggest tournament.

The Americans, convinced they were jobbed, were greatly responsible for their own frustration. How many times, exactly, must they stagger at the start of these matches, only to be awakened by dire circumstance?

Bad things happen to teams that fall behind often enough, far enough. The back line lost shape early, gave up way too much space on those first two goals. Upfield, Robbie Findley and Francisco Torres were utterly lost, and are now unlikely to reappear at this World Cup.

Even the stars of the previous England match were imperfect. Tim Howard was screened by Oguchi Onyewu on the first goal, a beauty by Valter Birsa in the 13th minute. The second goal was a numbers game, caused by late track-backers and miscalculations from Onyewu and Jay DeMerit.

"Beggars can't be choosers," Howard said about the hole his team had dug and its desperate comeback. "This was a fair result."

A fair result brought about with a quick whistle, and perhaps a sloppy shove. Dempsey has been reckless here at times, even risking a red card Friday in the very first minute with an elbow to the temple of Zlatan Ljubijankic.

Slovenia, the tiniest nation at this World Cup, was granted a stay of execution against the largest. The U.S. players, each in his own way, dealt with it.

Howard shrugged. Donovan appeared personally insulted. Michael Bradley screamed at a reporter over an innocuous question.

He really wanted to scream at Coulibaly. They all did.

"We should have beaten that team," Donovan said.

They should have beaten them in the first half.

fjbondy@netscape.net

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:49:34 AM by giggsy11 »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2010, 07:50:08 AM »
At the same time while there are all these complaints about the goal that was not given but in the first few moments of the game Dempsey threw an elbow and was not carded but the Slovenians not bitching about that.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:53:32 AM by MEP »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2010, 07:59:30 AM »
In light of Giggsy's article, I could go back to hating then??... :devil: ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2010, 08:40:44 AM »
good game. bradley save he pappi wuk.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2010, 09:00:14 AM »
I feel zeppo and sHOTTA12 is the same people.....person.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2010, 09:06:34 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9m0smgVgbwM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9m0smgVgbwM</a>

This thread deserve a cross-post.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2010, 10:37:06 AM »
ah fed up of hearing all this crying....how many times must ESPN show this?
Ah startin my own complaint why wasn't Dempsey given a red for a clear elbow. How many times have we seen a straight red given for an elbow? In light of how red cards have been given in this tournament the US should have been playing with 10 men.....

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2010, 12:25:31 PM »
Here is why I don't care about the referee decision in this instance. Anyone ever coach a soccer team in the US? Any level? You cannot ask the ref a question. The ref could do whatever he/she wants and you just have to deal with it. Now they feel hard done by the refs decision it's okay to question and bemoan the ref.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

giggsy11

« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2010, 01:33:16 PM »
This is the worse thing about ESPN having the World Cup rights-is every half time what do they bring up first not highlights or low lights of the game we watchin but you know what..................

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2010, 03:01:37 PM »
up here in Canada, we doh get ESPN so we dont have to listen to the commentary :devil:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2010, 03:33:19 PM »
The Ref who did the Slovenia vs USA should be gone after this round of round robin. He is under the spot light don't forget he is human as well...

Wait nah!! he gone sooner than i thought!
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2010, 04:39:10 PM »
This is the worse thing about ESPN having the World Cup rights-is every half time what do they bring up first not highlights or low lights of the game we watchin but you know what..................

Boy 2002 World Cup final.. I flick on ESPN.. I thought USA was in de final...

i flick it on Telemundo one time... I see is Brazil against Germany... just like i thought.. go figure
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2010, 06:06:30 AM »
In light of Giggsy's article, I could go back to hating then??... :devil: ;D

You not planning to use yuh superpowers for good?

Anyhow..watch dis.

In any event...de ref blow for it even before de ball reach de box. Hard luck..dahs how it went. And in all fairness it had REAL wileness going on..he was within his rights to stop it. And i hope he doh get in no kinda trouble for it. Doh..i doubt it. One good ting is....dat dis going and be a major talking point for many sports shows in de states.....might even stimulate more interest in the game.

:-\

Wonder if that as good as it seems or bad for us.....

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2010, 07:30:37 AM »
But it's normal to have a little shoving and tossling when a free kick is going into the box like that. So unless Dempsey floor the man (which was not the case), I don't see why the whistle was blown.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

1]; } ?>