April 26, 2024, 09:36:40 AM

Author Topic: See what we missing?  (Read 10562 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
See what we missing?
« on: June 20, 2010, 08:42:35 AM »
All because some greedy footballers wanted millions of dollars and even if the were due to get that money, couldn't they have dealt with it differently,it would have been so nice if the same players who made us so proud just continued from where they left off in the WC.Some of the f/ballers had different ideas though,they thought that they could hold the football authorities to ransom,bad idea that was as was proved,our football became disjointed,one step forward and 5 backwards.I hope those footballers who engineered that strike are happy that they took our football back about 10 years.Believe it or not I cannot see how they were worth all that money but greed is one of the big sins in our times.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: See what we missing?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 08:46:38 AM »
breds, d players did not strike, they were BLACKLISTED  by our esteemed minister of works and transport.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 08:51:33 AM »
 :rotfl:

Did the players refuse to play?

Weren't we hampered by sub-standard preparations and poor coach selections

Our fball was always back 10 years, and it will stay that way as long as the administration stays the same.

Just say thank God you saw Trinidad in a senior World Cup...cuz it looks like its not gonna happen anytime soon again.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 08:55:06 AM »
All because some greedy footballers wanted millions of dollars and even if the were due to get that money, couldn't they have dealt with it differently,it would have been so nice if the same players who made us so proud just continued from where they left off in the WC.Some of the f/ballers had different ideas though,they thought that they could hold the football authorities to ransom,bad idea that was as was proved,our football became disjointed,one step forward and 5 backwards.I hope those footballers who engineered that strike are happy that they took our football back about 10 years.Believe it or not I cannot see how they were worth all that money but greed is one of the big sins in our times.
I confused. Is this sarcasm or are you genuinely being an idiot ?

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 09:21:56 AM »

Royalian let d man talk nah.....I interested in new ideas.....

I for one am still perplexed why dem fellas choose to come out just before d election take place...

In any case I feel dem more blacklisted now after that scenario.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 09:23:33 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 09:50:29 AM »
I still believe that had our ballers approached that money matter different and let the football continue from 2006 WC we would be now in South Africa,I am looking at NZ and wondering what we would have done.From what I have seen the teams at this WC are well below the standard of the 2006 WC.I just have to wonder if our development was allowed to continue how good we might have been at this time,with the likelihood of us being in SA doing exactly like NZ or better.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 09:55:28 AM »

I for one am still perplexed why dem fellas choose to come out just before d election take place...

We fed up talk about this. One man mash up the WC2010 campaign and that's Jack. Players were banned they didn't refuse to play. At no time did players refuse play. I don't know if you foreign or local based but I was in the stadium to see my country lose to Bermuda. Men like  Makan Hislop and Makan Hislop got games in that campaign, Men who play because of the blacklist. One slow and the other goofy either way not fit for international football and we lost embarrassingly.

Furthermore the players only held a press conference after Jack Warner deliberately misled the public on the political platform. They held the press conference so people wouldn't be so ignorant about the whole situation. It is frustrating that people are still so ignorant.

To be fair you can't blame the blacklist alone. We could also point out a backside of a coach in Maturana who was more than willing to follow instructions. Add incompetent,unprofessional administrators like David Mohammed and the whole gang at the TTFF whole can't even organise plane tickets for foreign players and you have an formidable combination.

A man come and buy into the JW tripe and must accept it as a new idea. Nah man ,daiz shit. I can't deal with that.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 10:10:51 AM »

We fed up talk about this. One man mash up the WC2010 campaign and that's Jack. Players were banned they didn't refuse to play. At no time did players refuse play. I don't know if you foreign or local based but I was in the stadium to see my country lose to Bermuda. Men like  Makan Hislop and Makan Hislop got games in that campaign, Men who play because of the blacklist. One slow and the other goofy either way not fit for international football and we lost embarrassingly.

Furthermore the players only held a press conference after Jack Warner deliberately misled the public on the political platform. They held the press conference so people wouldn't be so ignorant about the whole situation. It is frustrating that people are still so ignorant.

To be fair you can't blame the blacklist alone. We could also point out a backside of a coach in Maturana who was more than willing to follow instructions. Add incompetent,unprofessional administrators like David Mohammed and the whole gang at the TTFF whole can't even organise plane tickets for foreign players and you have an formidable combination.

A man come and buy into the JW tripe and must accept it as a new idea. Nah man ,daiz shit. I can't deal with that.

Jah boy ah applaud yuh for trying.  I eh too sure I still have the patience to deal with people ESPECIALLY the ones on this forum.  I could understand the general public at large who Jack have bamboozled with BS, but at least on here yuh get all sides of the story.  If after all that men could make comments like the ones above, then we really banging we head against a wall....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »
Frico, my friend, you are so lucky this site is anonymous, because you are likely to become the most hated man or woman on this site.  You are not only talking complete rubbish, but you are also making yourself look like an idiot in the process. The sad thing is that other idiots will read your post and agree with you.

I'm no expert, but the whole world cup bonus debacle has been fully documented over the last 4 years on this site. And I'm not talking opinion, I'm talking newspaper reports from across the world, television documentaries and interviews, statements from those concerned, court rulings and personal interviews. If you still can't understand why the players fought for their rights, please obtain a firearm and shoot yourself (don't take a head shot in case you miss your brain)

You are the sort of person who would have complained about Uriah Butler causing trouble. I fully expect you would have called him a trouble making plantation nigger who keeps upsetting the white folk who have the right to rule over Trinis with no consideration for their rights.

Even Jack Warner has not riled me as much as your statement. Warner has NEVER denied offering the players this bonus. But he simply doesn't want to pay, or reach a reasonable settlement.

Its clear that you must  have voted for him, thus ensuring he now controls 50% of government expenditure. I feel sorry for you, because you have got what you wanted and you will still not understand why things go so wrong over the next few years. I expect you will blame govt workers, because, God forbid, it could never be the fault of the man in charge!!

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 11:40:09 AM »
and no we not doing nuttin like new zealand bcuz bleeder still is in my ntl team....we are a shit side with a shit coach with no plans. But i support my team blindly  ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 01:06:39 PM »
Frico, my friend, you are so lucky this site is anonymous, because you are likely to become the most hated man or woman on this site.  You are not only talking complete rubbish, but you are also making yourself look like an idiot in the process. The sad thing is that other idiots rotatopoti3 will read your post and agree with you.

One tiny mistake... fixed it fuh yuh.

Offline justice

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 03:07:46 PM »
What kind of uneducational talk this man ( frico ) carrying on.. One man destroy our football JACK WARNER.. He is the greedy one.. He is the one who have not paid these boys... these boys are heroes. It is just sad to think that paraguay, slovenia, new zealand and co. are in the world cup.. and our players still fighting for their money. Frico.. why don't you ask Jack what he did with the money? Our honourable minister need to answer questions... where are the millions? Man... is people like you who make the world call us third world

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 03:11:59 PM »
STEUPS
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 03:30:30 PM »
Football supporter.
If it does happen that I become the most hated member on this MB I cant do much about it but it wont stop me from saying what I think is the cause of the demise of our football.I have lived in England for most of my life and experiences in life have taught me to expect anything,being hated by people who doesn't know me is not a big deal

You talk about the documentation of the offer of money to the players,well I'm aware of that and dont have time to go into that in full,you know very well that JW explained how it was made in the euphoria of our performance against Sweden.I dont see why the players should hold him to that,the fact is not all the players wanted to carry out the action but were forced to take part in support,they were just captive individuals.The well documented case you talk about was carried out by a British Newspaper that no black or Asian buy in England,I am sure you can understand why,people consider it to be racist in its views.JW has "ruffled a few feathers" in England and its no surprise that they felt the black man from little TT was "to big for his boots".If you cannot see a conspiracy in their actions then you and the others who hate me are more stupid than even me.Do you think England enjoy seeing JW lord it over them,it hurts them and I am certain that they feel one of their lot should be in his position,they would like to knock him off his perch.

You try to put words in my mouth about me being derogatory to the only true hero we ever had,TUB Butler,the thing is my father was an oil worker in Point-a-Pierre before he came to England,he spoke of the man as if he was a god.I eventually read a book about him and clearly understand that it took a Grenadian to do for us what no Trini could do.It would be nice if you could take that back because those words will never come out of my mouth.I have lived in a white society for long enough and hate any sort of racist slur because I know what it feels like.

I AM NOT UNDER THE SAME CONSTRAINTS AS YOU ARE WHEN YOU VOTE,I VOTE IN ENGLAND AND RACE DONT COME INTO IT.I didn't live in TT long enough to inherit those constraints which is etched in your psyche.I hope you understand me better now.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2010, 03:35:14 PM »
lmao ..... jeezuweez

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2010, 03:36:50 PM »
100 million dollars is ah lot to give ,jack had to be drunk at the time  :rotfl:

Offline justice

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2010, 03:58:02 PM »
frico... u are clearly a jack warner brown nose.. i said.. ask jack what he have done with the millions he made from the 2006 world cup... from what i understand.. the players won the arbitration... that is like a court ruling.. where is the money? why cant he account for the money? please talk sense here... its intelligent people on this forum.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2010, 04:30:08 PM »
JUSTICE,like you doh understand what a conspiracy means,now allyuh could bawl and jump up an dong all bloody day there was never going to be 100 million dollars fuh nobody,understand that.Try and understand that most of the players didn't want any part of that action,it was plain to see that many were forced into court action.I would like the idiot who is labelling me "brown nose" to also understand that I dont know anybody from TT.I dont know anything about your politics apart from what I read on ocassions,I only follow TT sports and as far as I am concerned allyuh could keep allyuh politics,its a joke.I dont have to "brown nose" for no one coz I have everything,money,house,nice car and nice ooman,I worked for that ah didn't teef it.

Can I also say that arbirtration is not a legal must do,anyway in this day and age nobody could fleece anybody of such a sum,allyuh think we still in the dark ages,use allyuh sense man.Let me say  before I go,I find it strange that whenever anyone have a go at the players for their actions they get accused of voting for the UNC and JW,allyuh should try and avoid putting politics into everything it would relieve allyuh stress.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2010, 04:53:17 PM »
JUSTICE,like you doh understand what a conspiracy means,now allyuh could bawl and jump up an dong all bloody day there was never going to be 100 million dollars fuh nobody,understand that.Try and understand that most of the players didn't want any part of that action,it was plain to see that many were forced into court action.I would like the idiot who is labelling me "brown nose" to also understand that I dont know anybody from TT.I dont know anything about your politics apart from what I read on ocassions,I only follow TT sports and as far as I am concerned allyuh could keep allyuh politics,its a joke.I dont have to "brown nose" for no one coz I have everything,money,house,nice car and nice ooman,I worked for that ah didn't teef it.

Can I also say that arbirtration is not a legal must do,anyway in this day and age nobody could fleece anybody of such a sum,allyuh think we still in the dark ages,use allyuh sense man.Let me say  before I go,I find it strange that whenever anyone have a go at the players for their actions they get accused of voting for the UNC and JW,allyuh should try and avoid putting politics into everything it would relieve allyuh stress.

Look like yuh have everything but common sense... arbitration is not "a legal must do"?  Aside from de other pack ah ass yuh talking ah kinda had to chuckle at dat one dey.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2010, 05:26:21 PM »
Bake n shark,you can carry on chuckeling all day and night but arbitration is to settle an argument its not a legal remedy and JW or anybody in the situation is not legally obliged to act on the outcome of the arbitration result.Dont get carried away with any shyte yuh hearing ,AWRITE MATE.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2010, 05:48:32 PM »
For those of you who seems to think that the result of arbitration is binding just google the word and click on,
ARBITRATION....Binding or not Binding.Read it it and see if you understand it.People who deal in legal matters can tellyuh that "the law is an ass",things like arbitration is not clear cut as you may think.It was never going to be a simple case to resolve,people in high position in TT get caught up for all kind ah teefing,allyuh want to say JW cant be touched,think again.So JW collect a million dollars and put in his bank account just like that,that cannot happen to-day.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2010, 05:57:41 PM »
lol

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 06:39:45 PM »
Bake n shark,you can carry on chuckeling all day and night but arbitration is to settle an argument its not a legal remedy and JW or anybody in the situation is not legally obliged to act on the outcome of the arbitration result.Dont get carried away with any shyte yuh hearing ,AWRITE MATE.

You say that "arbitration is to SETTLE an argument" but if the parties are free to ignore this settlement (if as you argue there is no legal obligation to adhere to it) then how is the issue settled?  Again, simple common sense woulda prevent yuh from tying yuhself into knots dey.

And yes, arbitration is not a legal remedy, arbitration is a tool, an alternative to a judicial resolution.  A legal remedy is something that litigants go to court seeking, in attempt to be made whole for the wrongs committed by the person they are suing.  No one goes to court seeking arbitration, so at least yuh kinda stumbled into being right, even if yuh didn't know anything about it.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 06:58:59 PM »
Allyuh still giving that man attention? we done know frico is one of jack minions trying to propogate the propoganda on the unaware masses.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »
"Try and understand that most of the players didn't want any part of that action,it was plain to see that many were forced into court action." :rotfl:

Frico, I have the luxury of personally knowing 20 of the Soca Warriors. I have discussed this issue with them many times....both those that took action and those that didn't. And, to respond in your English vernacular, you're talking bollocks mate. I'm not sure which "racist" newspaper you're talking about, but as I understand it, the Daily Mail and Daily Star are not racist. Also, I don't think Lasana Liburd is racist either. 

You speak of Uriah Butler being "like a God" because he fought for the rights of the weak. So did Ghandi and Mandella. Now I'm not suggesting this is the same, but people like you keep focussing on the money and not the issue. A deal was made. If JW made a mistake, he could have come to the players and re negotiated. Instead he chose to ignore them, and the result was, out of spite because they dared to stand up for their rights, they were blacklisted. All of them wanted to play. I actually sat in Hasely Crawford Stadium with the blacklisted players, together with Jason Scotland, Dennis Lawrence and Carlos Edwards watching that first national game against Mexico U23 and saw the embarrassment on the field.

Frico, you are misinformed, misguided and mistaken. If this had happened in England to a football administrator, he would be in jail with his assetts taken and his reputation in tatters. This is Trini, boy, so the man got elected.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 09:47:32 PM »

Wha she look like? Check yuh pm so yuh could give she meh number....

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 10:02:42 PM »
Let's not forget that our boy Jack did renegotiate the settlement with our heroes and an offer of 500 pounds was offered to the boysss...Frico you're an englishman with "advanced political sense and nice woman", please inform me and tell me what is the value of 500 pounds and what can one buy with it...!!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2010, 04:04:56 AM »
Dont kid yourself MEP.
Just one question though,why did the English show so much interest in JW and our players action,no one seems to have commented on that,maybe its a bit of selective amnesia.I believe he got the English all hot under the collar by some of his comments and then bullied their rass to come and play TT. 
The little black guy from little TT telling the English what to do,funny how things have changed or the way things are changing,the English were bound to conspire against him.Tell me all yuh know bout that.The English didn't like the way he made them bow to him.You know all about "divide and rule".

Someone asked what could £500. do for you in England,here goes I can use £400 a month for groceries and £100 for petrol a month,it can vary but thats me. Yuh can send yuh gyul by me if yuh want I'll welcome her,I am assuming yuh like gyul. ;D

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2010, 04:22:36 AM »

Frico,
        Me ain't know what planet you on. But what we missing is all because of Jack Warner's action to the players. You can say what you want, this has been Jack 's manner of operation going all the way to the 70's. Anytime players try to stand up for themselves, he uses he Concacaf/Fifa bully pulpit to threaten to them. Submit to the new slave master. This is not the first time a situation like this has happen. This group of guys stood by their conviction. The battle ain't over yet . La lucha continua!!!!! It was worth it.!!!!!!!!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2010, 05:25:33 AM »
Forgetting what lies behind we move forward to what lies ahead- We need fresh blood in this national team. The best of the locals with some of the foreign base and I dont mean- Scotland- Stern- Samuel and those 33plus. If we are to keep Latapy let him get a good defence coach to assist him with a good USA trainer and pick men with speed for the counter attack and men who are not afraid to go to goal and shoot.
 I get cuss for pointing out that I like Toussaint because although small in stature he can take on defences and run to goal. Now that is my kind of forward.

1]; } ?>