March 28, 2024, 09:32:45 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 38 - Group C: USA vs Algeria  (Read 40637 times)

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 38 - Group C: USA vs Algeria
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2010, 11:46:15 AM »
The US play very professional. They know they game is 90+ minutes and that is how they play the game. Even when they winning they ent stopping. Is pressha right thru

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2010, 11:47:04 AM »
Allyuh chest go buss from all the unwarranted hate allyuh carry round.  bottom line, the USSF doing the right thing by the sport, and they not manipulating the coach tuh pick favorites, plus their players are content with their federation so they give more than their all! what more could you ask for? 

hate all yuh want, that wont change ah thing! they are way better than us, far more tactically and fundamentally sound, and they're dedicated to their craft! just an all round solid team who's only crime is that they live in ah country where football is way down on the pecking order...... and oh yeah, they does buss we arse all the time when they fielding ah full strength team.

these boys does show we every time how the game is played. :devil:

Sense

and haul your arse
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2010, 11:48:15 AM »
Allyuh chest go buss from all the unwarranted hate allyuh carry round.  bottom line, the USSF doing the right thing by the sport, and they not manipulating the coach tuh pick favorites, plus their players are content with their federation so they give more than their all! what more could you ask for? 

hate all yuh want, that wont change ah thing! they are way better than us, far more tactically and fundamentally sound, and they're dedicated to their craft! just an all round solid team who's only crime is that they live in ah country where football is way down on the pecking order...... and oh yeah, they does buss we arse all the time when they fielding ah full strength team.

Jus cool... I agree with everything you say here. well said... and at de same time

Haul dey arse still and haul yuh arse too  :devil:

lol!!
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2010, 11:50:34 AM »

Sense

and haul your arse

;D Yuh know de man talkin sense FF.  

'89 buried, we hold our destiny in our hands, yes, we were at the big dance once and one can argue we performed creditably, but for TT football to grow and for us to reap the rewards that available to us, well, we all know too well what must be done.  No reason to hate on uncle Sam, doh geh meh wrong, when those who know very little of the game comment as if they are entitled or when others who may know something about the game have that same sentiment, that pisses me off too, but they are reaping rewards for what they have invested into the game
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2010, 11:53:38 AM »
f**kin USA  >:(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2010, 11:54:13 AM »

Sense

and haul your arse

;D Yuh know de man talkin sense FF.  

'89 buried, we hold our destiny in our hands, yes, we were at the big dance once and one can argue we performed creditably, but for TT football to grow and for us to reap the rewards that available to us, well, we all know too well what must be done.  No reason to hate on uncle Sam, doh geh meh wrong, when those who know very little of the game comment as if they are entitled or when others who may know something about the game have that same sentiment, that pisses me off too, but they are reaping rewards for what they have invested into the game

but what de jail... ah done acknowledge de sense de man talk...

now how yuh want it lower case or in CAPS?

HAUL YUH ARSE  ;D

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2010, 11:57:19 AM »
I hate the USA, eh. But Landon Donavon is a class player...that I would never deny.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »
I hate the USA, eh. But Landon Donavon is a class player...that I would never deny.

True dat. Would like to see him at AC Milan or some other big club.
Michael Bradley too. Dat man prove he is a baller dis WC. A good attack could still poison the defence though.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2010, 12:05:39 PM »
Yea USA get most of the calls because nasty Africans only fouling men left right and center and their captain was rightfully send out in the last minutes should of been earlier for that elbow on Dempsey and a USA penalty.

ALL YOU CONCACAF haters and sore losers BIG UP yourself.  TNT didnt deserve to represent our region and USA made us very proud with Mexico. Put that in your pipe and smoke it and keep saying Alfailure eh get no calls.

It is the same nastiness they do to Egypt to qualify, they deserve to leave with shame.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2010, 12:06:31 PM »
Kicker ah tort yuh name was football related, but now ah really see why yuh name kicker, you real like to kick men when dey are down boy...steupsss  :devil:

Big Up!

LOL small ting - Clearly is joke I making but men like they could only give pong and cyar take it back...

Who cyar take what, you feel I studying you. I just giving it back.

Desowa I eh down, I on the staff of US youth soccer
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2010, 12:08:35 PM »

Michael Bradley too. Dat man prove he is a baller dis WC. A good attack could still poison the defence though.

Nah man Dempsey and to a certain extent Feilhaber. Demerit did some big defending too. Donovan just do what he always do, benefit off others hard work.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2010, 12:12:00 PM »

Cool,
         There is a caveat, if that is the right word. The players are contented with their federation because the USSF acceeded to their demands just recently. These guys went on strike and the USSF gave them what they wanted. Now what all yuh think the TTFF aka  .......... would have done? Other than that all what you said is mostly true.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2010, 12:19:40 PM »
From here on out during the tournament any team come against the U.S.A have a job on their hands
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2010, 12:27:51 PM »
Ever since 89 I have hated the USA soccer, after 94 I hate them even more, 98 same thing but after 2006 my eyes opened and I released how much effort hard work and determination this side has. They are always scorned and always written off, i think it is time to show the world how hard our confederation is to come out of.

i hated the usa because dispite qualification they would always get beat up without doing much, but that has all changed, and i respect them for that and admire them as well. finally they have shown everyone that the little underdog teams from the underrated concacaf region can turn heads and beat the best.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 12:31:03 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2010, 12:29:22 PM »
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2010, 12:33:52 PM »
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2010, 12:37:01 PM »
Man I watched this game with my heart in my hand and looking around all i could see was tears forming in mens eyes.
I watched my team try to play football and saw Algeria  only trying to foul men and defend for 90 minutes like a draw would see them advance...
But sure enough my side under all kinds of pressure and 2 minutes away from going home did what they do best, grind out a result.

Very proud moment for concacaf. very very proud of the guys in stars and stripes.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2010, 12:57:40 PM »
Donovan is poison yes!! the man is ah real beast dread, and as much as ah couldn't stand the kid, ah have tuh give him his PROPS despite the utta shyte ELAN talk about him benefiting from the hard work of others. :applause:    :salute:

boy how ah wish we had ah donovan ah bradley ah dempsey and two onyewo.   :banginghead:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2010, 01:07:10 PM »

Nah man Dempsey and to a certain extent Feilhaber. Demerit did some big defending too. Donovan just do what he always do, benefit off others hard work.
Which is why he have two man of the match awards already for the tournament. Romario and Baggio didn't do much on their own in '94 either btw, they jus scored the scraps from others.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2010, 02:23:24 PM »
Everybody talking about Donavan, Dempsey, but Jozy was my man of the match. He was giving the Algerian defence fits. And he made the crucial cross which rebounded to Donavan.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2010, 02:25:17 PM »
USA plays Ghana.

USA will show the Africans what Concacaf is made of.

Germany will also dismiss the English.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2010, 02:27:42 PM »
Everybody talking about Donavan, Dempsey, but Jozy was my man of the match. He was giving the Algerian defence fits. And he made the crucial cross which rebounded to Donavan.

Agreed.  Jozy was a beast today.  The U.S. has no forward presence without him.  All their balls foward would come flying right back at them if not for Altidore.  He gets criticized because he doesn't have the most nible feet, but the role he plays in the U.S. team cannot be played by anyone else on their roster...Not even close.  
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »
I not backing a team that feel they should win the cup just because.  As far as I see USA ain't deserve to win nuttin until they love football for the love of football.  They are arrogant and disrespectful to the culture of the sport and other countries consistently. In addition, they use to much hype over their players and in my opinion ruin them....Donovan and Demsey included.  They are good players and a good team but they does market themselves as if they are football geniuses.  scheuuups...Let USA loose.  And let footballing nations win the cup.

You ask a Brazilian fan and a USA fan why should their team win the cup and listen to their answers.

When I was growing up I was thought to humble myself even when you were better than your opponent and respect them.  I was thought that "football is life."  How u approach the team and the game says alot about ur character and the game could change your character. 

All I see from these guys is arrogance they don't respect you once they feel they could beat you.  Their players and commentators have no diplomacy they always saying dumb stuff.  Not even Brazil does say the non-sense these guys does be saying.  When they finally started to beat Mex.  Dem start talking bout Mex as if is St. Vincent.

Any country that's not a footballing nation don't deserve to lift That Trophy.  Football elevates the nation not the other way around.  Truth is they don't love football.  They're in love with the idea of them dominating world football.  In essence they love themselves more than the game.  Any player that's been through their system knows that they purposely kill everything that's not American about your game. 

Go GHANA!!!!!  Long LIVE FOOTBALL

In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2010, 04:20:49 PM »

Jus cool... I agree with everything you say here. well said... and at de same time

Haul dey arse still and haul yuh arse too  :devil:

Lol...

Really impressive how hard this team works... and fights.  Have to give them their due, they have a lot of pride and belief in each other that no matter what, fat lady ent singing?  Well game eh over.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2010, 04:23:18 PM »
Donovan is poison yes!! the man is ah real beast dread, and as much as ah couldn't stand the kid, ah have tuh give him his PROPS despite the utta shyte ELAN talk about him benefiting from the hard work of others. :applause:    :salute:

boy how ah wish we had ah donovan ah bradley ah dempsey and two onyewo.   :banginghead:

Enough about Donovan... Dempsey is the one who created most of the chances.  He's the engine that drives that US team, Donovan just gets more shine. 

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2010, 04:42:39 PM »
ghana will give usa a memory from 2006...go ghana!!! and i still believe that ivory coast could pull off the avalanche of goals.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2010, 04:48:31 PM »
Donovan is ah finisher, he clinical when it comes to taking he chances on goal. The others ok but they will miss they birthday on ah average day.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2010, 04:49:33 PM »
I not backing a team that feel they should win the cup just because.  As far as I see USA ain't deserve to win nuttin until they love football for the love of football.  They are arrogant and disrespectful to the culture of the sport and other countries consistently. In addition, they use to much hype over their players and in my opinion ruin them....Donovan and Demsey included.  They are good players and a good team but they does market themselves as if they are football geniuses.  scheuuups...Let USA loose.  And let footballing nations win the cup.

You ask a Brazilian fan and a USA fan why should their team win the cup and listen to their answers.

When I was growing up I was thought to humble myself even when you were better than your opponent and respect them.  I was thought that "football is life."  How u approach the team and the game says alot about ur character and the game could change your character. 

All I see from these guys is arrogance they don't respect you once they feel they could beat you.  Their players and commentators have no diplomacy they always saying dumb stuff.  Not even Brazil does say the non-sense these guys does be saying.  When they finally started to beat Mex.  Dem start talking bout Mex as if is St. Vincent.

Any country that's not a footballing nation don't deserve to lift That Trophy.  Football elevates the nation not the other way around.  Truth is they don't love football.  They're in love with the idea of them dominating world football.  In essence they love themselves more than the game.  Any player that's been through their system knows that they purposely kill everything that's not American about your game. 

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Fuhget de six-pack!  Take a case!!  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 04:55:49 PM by Mango Chow! »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2010, 04:50:38 PM »
ghana will give usa a memory from 2006...go ghana!!! and i still believe that ivory coast could pull off the avalanche of goals.

Or the US could be coming to take Revenge!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2010, 04:53:43 PM »

post of the day bredda, a must read manual for the US apologists.

1]; } ?>