March 28, 2024, 07:28:25 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 38 - Group C: USA vs Algeria  (Read 40629 times)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 38 - Group C: USA vs Algeria
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2010, 09:04:57 PM »
ah say long time ago even if usa playin ah team assembled by hitler himself,with saddam as a coach and allyuh beloved jack warner as waterboy...still ah cyar back usa.

If there is any team that can beat USA, it's Ghana.. they done it before but they missing a man that was a major factor for them in the game.. Micheal Essien. They don't look half as good without him but I suspect if FIFA wants to make some money from African supporters in general they will try to keep the black stars in it ...

After coming off a lose against Germany they will not be to confident whereas USA is riding momentum of the Algeria game undefeated so far, they must be the favorites for this game.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:09:56 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2010, 09:15:28 PM »
I not backing a team that feel they should win the cup just because.  As far as I see USA ain't deserve to win nuttin until they love football for the love of football.  They are arrogant and disrespectful to the culture of the sport and other countries consistently. In addition, they use to much hype over their players and in my opinion ruin them....Donovan and Demsey included.  They are good players and a good team but they does market themselves as if they are football geniuses.  scheuuups...Let USA loose.  And let footballing nations win the cup.

You ask a Brazilian fan and a USA fan why should their team win the cup and listen to their answers.

When I was growing up I was thought to humble myself even when you were better than your opponent and respect them.  I was thought that "football is life."  How u approach the team and the game says alot about ur character and the game could change your character. 

All I see from these guys is arrogance they don't respect you once they feel they could beat you.  Their players and commentators have no diplomacy they always saying dumb stuff.  Not even Brazil does say the non-sense these guys does be saying.  When they finally started to beat Mex.  Dem start talking bout Mex as if is St. Vincent.

Any country that's not a footballing nation don't deserve to lift That Trophy.  Football elevates the nation not the other way around.  Truth is they don't love football.  They're in love with the idea of them dominating world football.  In essence they love themselves more than the game.  Any player that's been through their system knows that they purposely kill everything that's not American about your game. 

Go GHANA!!!!!  Long LIVE FOOTBALL

You talking about the attitude of the team itself... or of the fans?  Fans have a tendency to be delusional... but I suppose is your right to be emotional and hate the team because of that.

The force is strong in you, young Skyhater.

Skyhater!!!!!    ;D   Good one.  lol

I talking about everything that surrounds American football culture.  I doh really got no issue with the team..I think it's dam good team.  But I'm not voting for a party just because they run a good campaign.  I guess some do..i against the system that American football represents.  They feel they can buy fan support, buy a good program and also eventually the world cup.  US soccer has refused world football culture man.  No Cup for dem. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

giggsy11

« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2010, 09:16:13 PM »
Watchin the goal celeration-all yuh see is a pile of those ugly, plastic orange nike tugs! The English commentator called the game like ESPN sent him a memo to call the game like he needs tuh remember he is employed by an American biz. Sell out!

Be lucky ESPN carrying the World Cup and not TV6.. ungrateful..

I am actually sorry they are carrying it, not ungrateful. But I know your USA lovin arse can't get enough cause you are sooooo grateful!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2010, 09:16:43 PM »
Yuh see the same f&*^%$ng shit!!!  I now listening to Donovan talk a pack a shit bout "we believe we can beat any team in this World Cup".....steups!!!  arrogant Yanks....

Dais why I cyar back dem....

GO GHANA!!!   

See?!!!  

That's not how football carries itself.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2010, 09:19:37 PM »
I not backing a team that feel they should win the cup just because.  As far as I see USA ain't deserve to win nuttin until they love football for the love of football.  They are arrogant and disrespectful to the culture of the sport and other countries consistently. In addition, they use to much hype over their players and in my opinion ruin them....Donovan and Demsey included.  They are good players and a good team but they does market themselves as if they are football geniuses.  scheuuups...Let USA loose.  And let footballing nations win the cup.

You ask a Brazilian fan and a USA fan why should their team win the cup and listen to their answers.

When I was growing up I was thought to humble myself even when you were better than your opponent and respect them.  I was thought that "football is life."  How u approach the team and the game says alot about ur character and the game could change your character. 

All I see from these guys is arrogance they don't respect you once they feel they could beat you.  Their players and commentators have no diplomacy they always saying dumb stuff.  Not even Brazil does say the non-sense these guys does be saying.  When they finally started to beat Mex.  Dem start talking bout Mex as if is St. Vincent.

Any country that's not a footballing nation don't deserve to lift That Trophy.  Football elevates the nation not the other way around.  Truth is they don't love football.  They're in love with the idea of them dominating world football.  In essence they love themselves more than the game.  Any player that's been through their system knows that they purposely kill everything that's not American about your game. 

You talking about the attitude of the team itself... or of the fans?  Fans have a tendency to be delusional... but I suppose is your right to be emotional and hate the team because of that.

I talking about everything that surrounds American football culture.  I doh really got no issue with the team..I think it's dam good team.  But I'm not voting for a party just because they run a good campaign.  I guess some do..i against the system that American football represents.  They feel they can buy fan support, buy a good program and also eventually the world cup.  US soccer has refused world football culture man.  No Cup for dem. 

Breds, USA have consistently represented our region with class, true fighting spirit, discipline amongst other things in the past two decades, surely they are not stylish but they get results, don't hate the team for things they have no control over such as losing games or the people in their country, appreciate the approach and the fact that they are in our confederation, the new world order.
The new American soccer youth system is sure to outshine in the near future. They made a step for the future of soccer which quite differs from what you think, the sport is getting big here in the states, more and more kids want to be the next Donavon or the next Bradley, Carlos or Dempsey.. These players have really inspired this nation and it is sure to get better every game the USA plays if they keep performing.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:23:00 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2010, 09:19:53 PM »
Was the goal offside?

Very close, but you can't blame the lines man for that one....

Big Up!

It is offside, John Harkes and they don't have a clue about the rule. His legs are even but the body broke the plane, that is offside.

That goal remind me of the one Stern score against England off the Glen bullet.

The only difference?

This one wasn't offside!
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »
Yuh see the same f&*^%$ng shit!!!  I now listening to Donovan talk a pack a shit bout "we believe we can beat any team in this World Cup".....steups!!!  arrogant Yanks....

GO GHANA!!!   

Agreed.

They need to go into certain games believing that they inferior... just like TnT.  What dem feel... dey better dan we??

steups

Nonsense Bakes...Pros never say them things...That is straight BS....You hear Brazil or Spain or Germany saying those things?  Come man...U moving like DarthMall dey.   ;D

truetrini

« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2010, 09:22:20 PM »

I am back!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2010, 09:23:19 PM »
I have no probs with US winning maybe I will be more positive if I was not listening to Harkes commentary. The man basically started crying in the 90th minute.

You have to admit that 98% of the calls went the USA way.

like the disallowed goal ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2010, 09:25:12 PM »

You have a choice to pick whatever team. I would just like to point out a few things here about your post.
EVERY team has a chance to win the world cup if they qualify, to say a team is not worthy of winning because it is a third rated sport will not count when the united states play Ghana. What will make the difference is obvious, the ref, the players, the coaching staff as well as the dictatorship of the fans included.
USA have changed since the 90s, I think many Americans are taunted by Mexicans etc about their football in the past so they are reserved for occasions when the team brings success. Nothing wrong with that. If USA lorse against Ghana, live goes on and many people don't like that.

It is no flops that USA were in the finals of the Confeds, some can say they were "lucky" against the English, but what about Slovenia and Algeria a side that beat African champs Egypt to get there on home soil. Dempsey made it to the Europa CUP finals with Fulham, you can't say he is not a star after what he did against Ghana, Spain, Brazil and many big big teams. Never the less international football and club football is not the same and you cant expect the same performance from a player from club to country, good eg is Anelka, Rooney so far, Messi too he cant score. Milito jus to name a few.

And even if the US dont have "stars" who cares? they have enough on the flag itself, the main objective is to play as a team and get results. The US have shown there is life after football and you can not be a football country to compete with the "Worlds best" asking questions, staying solid and never giving up. I didn't jus randomly picked an underdog side.. I was very careful in whom i choose to support, Holland and Argentina are all behind the US in my list of teams to beat, Brazil made #2, if US let in 3 soft goals after the Samba boys were well outplayed in the first half, something they are not known for.

Why should a team win a world cup? The answer is simple, watch the finals, only "they" the teams can decide their destiny not no Brazilian fan.. what stupid shit..
Oh please when have you ever hear an American boasting about the win against us in 89... if anything they were sorry for us and feel our pain because they dont care about soccer... so what if they win the right to celebrate... okay then Barcelona.. dont turn the sprinklers on us nah  :rotfl:

Any country that's not a footballing nation don't deserve to lift That Trophy.
WTF...  :rotfl: Guess what partner, USA is the top team in our region along with Mexico, THEY ARE THE FOOTBALL NATION of our region... sheesh kid where you been on the moon? They beat some real big heavy weights convincingly too like Spain, Egypt and drew with Italy in 06 when they Italians were crowned champions.. Yeah.. sheesh dude you hate for the wrong reasons. Guess when ur an idiot it doesnt matter.
In essence they love themselves more than the game.
Maybe its not a requirement.

Any player that's been through their system knows that they purposely kill everything that's not American about your game. 
Actually American football is very tactical, and notice they have an American coach? Yea USA is team tactical, something Brazil is trying to adopt or convert into since stylism isn't getting them the results they want.. do I have to spell everything out...

Football elevates the nation not the other way around.  Truth is they don't love football.  They're in love with the idea of them dominating world football.   
USA might not lift the cup this year or next, but soon enough they will, rest assured of that. They have always improved everytime they qualify and at this moment they are very enjoyable to watch and I must say that they have made us very proud.

Well good for u.   Jump and Wave, Jump Up and Wave, Jump and Wave....  Like urself.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2010, 09:25:57 PM »
Stupes alyuh remind me of that bess stern john goal that got disallowed.. that ref was gay, never give we no calls and the sweden game too.

Well good for u.   Jump and Wave, Jump Up and Wave, Jump and Wave....  Like urself.

No, rite now I like my team. :)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2010, 09:28:37 PM »
USA show more heart and more sense than any of de african team so far. go USA, for once, until conmebol handle dem.

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2010, 09:31:54 PM »
Eh preacher, is the cutarse that yuh get in nashville that have yuh still fuming so??! and it's understandable if that's the case.  what you said have some merit, but it small minded as fack!

one thing you have tuh understand and take into consideration is the yankee mentality, ah thing that does make the average citizen from the rest of the world quinge wid disgust.

i'm ah caribbean man who lived here most meh life, and i could tell yuh this, no matter how long i've been here , i just can't get wid the yankee way of livin and thinking, it's so shallow and braggadocios and un natural. and it's for that reason i have very few yankee friends, white or black.

i have americans in my family/ cousins mudda from down south yankee to the core, and they and me does hardly touch base, and that's BC of the same yankee mentality that everyone seem to hate.

so IMO it's not BC they feel that they should dominate soccer, but rather, they feel that they are the ultimate in every facet of human existence, yuh eh see even the black ones think that they are the only black ppl in the whole wide world of the negroid race.

ah must say though, despite how much you hate, them byoi eh going no way in ah hurry, the more yuh hate ah thing , the more it prosper.

give yuh heart ah rest king. ah know yuh pain, that's why i stop hatin.

give yuh heart ah rest king. ah know yuh pain, that's why i stop hatin.    Not today

But u know what was the final straw for me JC.  I live in the US too...I was watching the last World Cup Finals on ESPN... Game done commercials commercials Thropy....st8 to Playing cards....  I was like what?  No post wrap up nuttin.  Because you not in it u can't cover it.  I was like nah you guys will never win the Cup...At least not in the next 100 years and I not supporting allyuh ever.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2010, 09:33:56 PM »
USA show more heart and more sense than any of de african team so far. go USA, for once, until conmebol handle dem.

Ah man with sense.. finally sheesh ah was starting to lose hope here... The only region that can man handle us.. and we dont have to feel so bad because they doing it to the whole worle rite now dread...

This is like saying I can't win you in marble pitching because my fadda didn't play or like the game along with my family.. boy is cutarse fuh you.

And for the record I don't really care what some of you all reasons are for team selections, all i have to say is, good luck to your side because i know my side has done enough.

This man make it sound like is he cup to give lol.. this place is tears.. wey dese men does come out from dread.. an how they can afford internet? who paying these men lol
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:41:23 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2010, 09:35:17 PM »
Everybody talking about Donavan, Dempsey, but Jozy was my man of the match. He was giving the Algerian defence fits. And he made the crucial cross which rebounded to Donavan.

Didn't Dempsey hit the shot off the cross before the keeper parried it into Donovan's path?

GO GHANA!!!   

Yuh vex with a man for saying (and showing, since they beat Spain) what yuh does be vex with us for not being able to say or show? That we believe in our talent and ability? Wow! Alyuh is a hard crowd to please...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:44:21 PM by Midknight »

giggsy11

« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2010, 09:44:24 PM »
Just how much of a joke is this sport in this country; the MLS ( Major League Shite) have a season going on while the World Cup playing. Who does that type of shite?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2010, 09:45:29 PM »
Just how much of a joke is this sport in this country; the MLS ( Major League Shite) have a season going on while the World Cup playing. Who does that type of shite?

Trinidad and Tobago

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2010, 09:48:35 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

truetrini

« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2010, 09:51:40 PM »

Trinidad and Tobago

hahahahahahaha :whip:

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2010, 09:51:44 PM »

Breds, USA have consistently represented our region with class, true fighting spirit, discipline amongst other things in the past two decades, surely they are not stylish but they get results, don't hate the team for things they have no control over such as losing games or the people in their country, appreciate the approach and the fact that they are in our confederation, the new world order.
The new American soccer youth system is sure to outshine in the near future. They made a step for the future of soccer which quite differs from what you think, the sport is getting big here in the states, more and more kids want to be the next Donavon or the next Bradley, Carlos or Dempsey.. These players have really inspired this nation and it is sure to get better every game the USA plays if they keep performing.

Good for Concacaf...yes....I not backin the USA...As for their soccer program...Hear me and listen good Shotta

The true test of football development system, organized or not is whether or not a country has been able to produce a soccer genius or well ranked player.   It's very simple.  Ironically T&T has.  You know why? We are a legitimate footballing country.  Which means football integrates in our communities at the lowest level..  Now, we are behind organizationally and financially.  I'll give you that.  But if you took sound organization and that money that the US have.  T&T would win a world before the USA ever does.  We have produced 2 well named great players in the same generation.  And if you do the history we've been producing players like this for 3 generations.  1  Gen = 45 years

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2010, 09:59:28 PM »

I dunno dat sound ah awful lot like TnT football under Jack... buh maybe is juss me, lol

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »

Good for Concacaf...yes....I not backin the USA...As for their soccer program...Hear me and listen good Shotta

The true test of football development system, organized or not is whether or not a country has been able to produce a soccer genius or well ranked player.   It's very simple.  Ironically T&T has.  You know why? We are a legitimate footballing country.  Which means football integrates in our communities at the lowest level..  Now, we are behind organizationally and financially.  I'll give you that.  But if you took sound organization and that money that the US have.  T&T would win a world before the USA ever does.  We have produced 2 well named great players in the same generation.  And if you do the history we've been producing players like this for 3 generations.  1  Gen = 45 years
I thank you sincerely for coming back at me with some solid stuff here. I have to agree with most of what you wrote. I do feel we have the individual quality to surpass the tactical USA side, surely Costa Rica will feel the same way and maybe even Jamaica. We just need some proper guidance, a solid foundation, a manager the players respect, love and trust, is the most importance for a low budget nation like us and the rest.

If ttfa could scrape up some funds for a half decent coach in a year or so, we can start preparing early for Brazil, starting with a core of Noel, Baptiste, Edwards, give the youths some experience, hopefully this is what we can expect in the Caribbean Cup.

Judging from things we need a Dutch or German coach, best suites our pace, reducing our flair into defensive and compact unity that is hard to break down for a start..
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 10:06:53 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2010, 10:31:46 PM »

I thank you sincerely for coming back at me with some solid stuff here. I have to agree with most of what you wrote. I do feel we have the individual quality to surpass the tactical USA side, surely Costa Rica will feel the same way and maybe even Jamaica. We just need some proper guidance, a solid foundation, a manager the players respect, love and trust, is the most importance for a low budget nation like us and the rest.

If ttfa could scrape up some funds for a half decent coach in a year or so, we can start preparing early for Brazil, starting with a core of Noel, Baptiste, Edwards, give the youths some experience, hopefully this is what we can expect in the Caribbean Cup.

Judging from things we need a Dutch or German coach, best suites our pace, reducing our flair into defensive and compact unity that is hard to break down for a start..

We did it dude we had it..We were in the WC and played well.  All we needed to do was to duplicate the process.  Well...that's why the USA will also pull better teams.. Their systems are in place for turning a certain kind of team.  :( for T&T

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2010, 10:53:03 PM »
ah say long time ago even if usa playin ah team assembled by hitler himself,with saddam as a coach and allyuh beloved jack warner as waterboy...still ah cyar back usa.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 11:02:55 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2010, 10:58:30 PM »
no disrespect D H W but me eh even bother to read your whole post...you is another one!

try selling dat to all the US fans in effing S. Africa (and at effing mother C&*T home) right now!
at
right we get it football/soccer not as big as American football, basketball, baseball in America (oh F*&K we get it).... sadly you aren't unique on dis forum, we have heard it all be-f**king-fore....so rock effing so and when dey beat Ghana i'll be right here asking if you like effing apples!

Jesus Christ sing ah new song nah?
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2010, 11:00:53 PM »

The T&T pro league
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2010, 12:09:15 AM »
USA had a easy group, i nah surprise at all that they make it out lets see how they do against Ghana gonna be a great game. I support African nations before USA MNT so i backing Ghana for this one.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

EASY GROUP.. LOLOLOLOO Algeria beat Egypt (African Champions) to be in this world cup on home soil, England never lost a game in qualifying, one of the favorites to win, USA topped the group and Slovenia.. top Czech Republic(Huge upset) in a group that also had Poland(Don Leo team), Northern Ireland and even beat Russia in the play offs a team that made it to the last 8 in 06... if you dont know wtf u talkin about dont post please..

Man first of all i go post when i want so doh come to me with that kidna shit, and those stats u lay out there though mean none this was a easy ass group slovania and algeria aint by no means two of the top team the only team they that could merit argument so is England and we see the shit they put down so F off with that retarded shit. Let we see what they do in the round of 16 if they could get pass Ghana and Germany.

AirMan

« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2010, 12:21:00 AM »

GO GHANA!!!   

lol and what is wrong with Donovan saying dat ?..I guess donovan suppose to say "we not good enough"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 12:28:36 AM by AirMan »

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2010, 12:29:01 AM »
Ah doh care nah..ah go keep on hating, and leave me alone let me do it..doh want no Stats (midnight) no USA is better than us and they actually play good (kicker) no allyuh eh play allyuh could hate nah (B&S) and oh USA is de best team in concacaf and can beat the whole dam world (shotta12)

Big Up!

:devil:

and very proud too LOL  :flamethrower:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

1]; } ?>