April 26, 2024, 08:35:52 PM

Author Topic: MY LAKER PEEPS  (Read 1935 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
MY LAKER PEEPS
« on: June 23, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »
If Phil doh return who would u like 2 c as coach? I will give meh old Laker Lord Byron Scott a go. NJ and NO did not to right by him in IMHO.

Barataria jump in.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: MY LAKER PEEPS
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 07:00:01 AM »
Gih de wukk to Khloe Kardashian....she and kooby goh fight for de spotlight more, he ego go win

and then he go come coach by default,,,,the coup will be complete
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 07:20:14 AM »
Gih de wukk to Khloe Kardashian....she and kooby goh fight for de spotlight more, he ego go win

MY LAKER PEEPS U NOT INCLUDEDDDDDD
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 08:29:58 AM »

A laker/kobe hater such as yourself shouldn't be making dem kinda joke.  the kardashian women are some of the biggest winners in sports:  they have captured Olympic gold, a super bowl ring and now an NBA championship.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 12:26:28 PM »

A laker/kobe hater such as yourself shouldn't be making dem kinda joke.  the kardashian women are some of the biggest winners in sports:  they have captured Olympic gold, a super bowl ring and now an NBA championship.

Is trute....ah never look at it that way.

ok give kooby wife de wukk den
ah
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 01:16:17 PM »

:rotfl:  Good one Weary, Byron would be good, if Pat had not moved on to bigger and better things would have loved to see him back at the helm once more.  Has to be someone seasoned, capable of managing major egos (Kobe) and head cases (Artest  ;D) who the players will naturally respect, not a johnny come lately.

Tell him Daryn, yuh mite have a chance next year Dutty, emphasis on might
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 01:35:07 PM »

:rotfl:  Good one Weary, Byron would be good, if Pat had not moved on to bigger and better things would have loved to see him back at the helm once more.  Has to be someone seasoned, capable of managing major egos (Kobe) and head cases (Artest  ;D) who the players will naturally respect, not a johnny come lately.

Tell him Daryn, yuh mite have a chance next year Dutty, emphasis on might

Yes I always luv Byron so I backin he.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 08:17:05 PM »
It have something brewing behind the scenes bout them players oman and them but too much laker hater on here so i hope things pan out not on less the press get hold of it anyways, Kobe and Bynum off to SA to support the U.S on Saturday
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 09:50:07 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

1]; } ?>