March 28, 2024, 09:19:46 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 41 - Group F : Slovakia vs Italy  (Read 18332 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 41 - Group F : Slovakia vs Italy
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2010, 10:17:59 AM »
Now all yuh answer mih honestly, when this tournament started if anybody did post that France AND Italy (both finalists from 2006) would have gone home at this stage and not only just go home, but finish DEAD LAST in the group, all yuh woulda believe??!!....

Lawd fadder, the World Cup's been turned upside down!!!....ah love it!!...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2010, 10:18:58 AM »
SUPER MARIO  SUPER MARIO  SUPER MARIO super mario super mario super mario............ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2010, 10:20:25 AM »
Now all yuh answer mih honestly, when this tournament started if anybody did post that France AND Italy (both finalists from 2006) would have gone home at this stage and not only just go home, but finish DEAD LAST in the group, all yuh woulda believe??!!....

That's the beauty of the WC, can't underestimate anyone.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2010, 10:20:40 AM »
Brownsugar I woulda take that bet... I done win $20 on account of France... I shoulda look for ah italian to go against too
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2010, 10:21:01 AM »
dinho gih we ah post leh we know if u alrite nah ....................we worried ::) ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »

I left both of them out my Bracket  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2010, 10:22:27 AM »
Imagine they gone all the wayyyyy to Africa to get a cutarse...This is perfect..!!!
Yuh done know! :beermug:

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2010, 10:28:13 AM »

Going off their pre-world cup form this should come as no surprise
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2010, 10:28:52 AM »
dinho gih we ah post leh we know if u alrite nah ....................we worried ::) ;D

Seriously where is Dinho?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2010, 10:32:56 AM »
I love this game.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2010, 10:34:31 AM »
 :devil: counting how much facebook waggonists taking down their Italy jerseys

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »

Going off their pre-world cup form this should come as no surprise

DEAD LAST??!!  De both ah dem??....well to be honest I really didn't follow the pre-tournament games, so yeah it ah bit surprising to me....not France so much, but Italy....ah mean like they forget how to score AND defend!!....DEFEND!!  Italians who cyar defend properly??!!....the place has just gone mad!!....

Ah love it!! (c) Andre Samuel....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2010, 10:57:12 AM »
WORST ITALIAN SIDE I'VE SEEN SINCE I WATCHING FOOTBALL!!

Seriously, i was trying to be positive and telling myself that they would scrape through to at least the quarters as always. But nah boy what mess.

This side have no scorers. With all due to respect to Di Natale, Iaquinta, Gilardino and Quagliarella dem is not men you could depend on to bore like say a Klose, Fabiano, Villa or even a Inzaghi. Dem does look good against shit teams in Serie A, score some highlight goals but nutten special.

Then the midfield. Pepe is ah rank shitong, he is something to bring off the bench at most. Camoranesi does get a bly on the basis of being the only Italian with some touches but he is more nothingness. Gattuso gone through so long ago and Pirlo not far behind. De Rossi is a good player but not somebody to build yuh side around..

Then the defence.. Poor Baresi, Bergomi, Maldini and Costacurta must be throwing up all now from what they see on display. Cannavarro gone through, Chiellini is a bake, Zambrotta does try but he also past his prime.. Dem men get ketch sleeping for just about all the goals conceded in this tournament.

And NUTTEN on de bench... when yuh feel yuh should draw for a lil Rossi, Cassano, Balotelli is Maggio and Marchisio in yuh waist. STEUPPSSS

What a waste of a Juventus Italian side..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2010, 11:03:24 AM »

Was thinking the same thing watching today i.e. the heavy Juventus bias in the team...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »

Seriously, i was trying to be positive and telling myself that they would scrape through to at least the quarters as always. But nah boy what mess.

This side have no scorers. With all due to respect to Di Natale, Iaquinta, Gilardino and Quagliarella dem is not men you could depend on to bore like say a Klose, Fabiano, Villa or even a Inzaghi. Dem does look good against shit teams in Serie A, score some highlight goals but nutten special.

Then the midfield. Pepe is ah rank shitong, he is something to bring off the bench at most. Camoranesi does get a bly on the basis of being the only Italian with some touches but he is more nothingness. Gattuso gone through so long ago and Pirlo not far behind. De Rossi is a good player but not somebody to build yuh side around..

Then the defence.. Poor Baresi, Bergomi, Maldini and Costacurta must be throwing up all now from what they see on display. Cannavarro gone through, Chiellini is a bake, Zambrotta does try but he also past his prime.. Dem men get ketch sleeping for just about all the goals conceded in this tournament.

And NUTTEN on de bench... when yuh feel yuh should draw for a lil Rossi, Cassano, Balotelli is Maggio and Marchisio in yuh waist. STEUPPSSS

Horse Chiellini actually not that bad. And there was a reason Lippi was begging Nesta to come back into the national team, he knew the defence was suspect. Fabio has been awful since his Mardid days. Italy hangs its hat on resolute defending, and this team was terrible defensively.

But agree with you on the strikers. They are second tier at best. When you hear man like Borriello (sh*tsnake) name was even in the conversation to make this team you should know the team in trouble. Not sure that the system was the best either.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2010, 11:20:19 AM »
he needed a fantasista, a true midfield general, a man with touches for days...and he leave cassano home...wtf???

doh even get me started on men like balotelli.

a pardna now make a point that i agree with...he say italy's best teams are dominated by foreign players so the good italian youngsters battling up with midtable sides instead of getting CL experience.  (hm that sound like another country that i know of, can't remember which...)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 11:23:01 AM by fari »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2010, 11:25:49 AM »

Horse Chiellini actually not that bad. And there was a reason Lippi was begging Nesta to come back into the national team, he knew the defence was suspect. Fabio has been awful since his Mardid days. Italy hangs its hat on resolute defending, and this team was terrible defensively.

But agree with you on the strikers. They are second tier at best. When you hear man like Borriello (sh*tsnake) name was even in the conversation to make this team you should know the team in trouble. Not sure that the system was the best either.

You see that 2nd goal? Hoss a ball gone out to the wing and a man play back a one touch simple and Chiellini was sleeping. How you go let that man get in front of you to hit near post?

I remember Italy once carry a side to a euros with a strong back 4, no midfield and Baggio and still rip up. All kinda shitongs like Moriero and workhorse like Di Biagio and Dino Baggio in the midfield but at the end of the day we had a defense and thats all that mattered.

Now which Italian side ever leak 3 goals in a world cup?? And to Slovakia?? Nah, nah, nah!!  >:(

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2010, 12:21:24 PM »
Dinho, I just glad yuh OK.... ;D

But seriously, yuh see dis??

You see that 2nd goal? Hoss a ball gone out to the wing and a man play back a one touch simple and Chiellini was sleeping. How you go let that man get in front of you to hit near post?

I nearly dead when I see dat!!!  I couldn't believe is an Italian side I was watching....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »
Cassano must be laughing he ass off. Both Lippi and Domenech living in the past. Let them ride out.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2010, 12:32:30 PM »
When was the last time Italy didn't make it out of the group stage.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2010, 12:35:13 PM »
Dinho, I just glad yuh OK.... ;D

CO-SIGNNNNN
When was the last time Italy didn't make it out of the group stage.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2010, 12:36:57 PM »

Actually, I think the 86 team would give this team a good run for its money in terms of who is the worse side, but they def neck and neck...Lippi make de same mistake Bearzot make, not b/c yuh win de prior WC mean yuh should bring a fairly unchanged side and leave obvious inclusions out
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 12:39:21 PM by 100% Barataria »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

giggsy11

« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2010, 12:56:28 PM »
I have not watched the game yet but this would have been a sweeter week if US was heading home too.

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2010, 01:18:20 PM »
So France out Justice for Ireland, Italy out Justice for Australia (for that dive in the second round back in 2006) and France (Thats what you get for dissing Zizou family) KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2010, 01:30:50 PM »
SUPER MARIO  SUPER MARIO  SUPER MARIO super mario super mario super mario............ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:

He need to choose GHANA

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2010, 01:33:01 PM »
I have not watched the game yet but this would have been a sweeter week if US was heading home too.

Doh 4get d brits dem shoulda b home and it would have been a perfect week
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2010, 01:50:07 PM »

dey going home sunday doh worry
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2010, 02:11:21 PM »

:beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2010, 02:58:41 PM »

Nah! dey leaving Monday! The airports will be too crowded with all the departing americans overflowing from Saturday.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2010, 04:18:58 PM »
How with all the stoppage in this game they could only come up with 4 minutes, when yesterday there was basically no stoppages and they got 4 minutes?

Well it into 6 mins now and counting...

Big Up!
Yeah from stoppages in the soppages  :devil: but originally they said 4 minutes which cannot be right if we are to look at yesterday.

USa scored in the first minute of extra time. let it go nah dread, sheesh
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>