April 25, 2024, 04:02:18 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 50 - Round of 16 : USA vs Ghana  (Read 50383 times)

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 50 - Round of 16 : USA vs Ghana
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2010, 01:27:44 PM »
 i hope coach tell them to keep they shape, stay disciplined, no rash challenges, keep pressuring high up the field...jay demerit is a liability and cherundolo on a yellow card!

giggsy11

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2010, 01:28:21 PM »
Dat commisioner dotish or wat; Rooney and Javier going on vacation after the World Cup-dey aint commin over here tuh join no shupid tour! Dumb arse!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2010, 01:28:37 PM »
Remember this saying?..

"Don't blow your on Trumpet"
  ;D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2010, 01:29:00 PM »
Dat commisioner dotish or wat; Rooney and Javier going on vacation after the World Cup-dey aint commin over here tuh join no shupid tour! Dumb arse!

;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2010, 01:29:07 PM »
usa showing some signs of recovery near the end of the half, Ghana need to keep dat in check.  The other day I said that Ghana is a talented team and a man tell meh he eh see no setta talent I talkin' bout.  The usa seein it right now.  Ghana's main attacking player so far in the tournament has been Gyan and he hasn't got his wheels spinning in this game yet.  Long as Ghana can keep up the possession and intricate play, usa cyah see dey way.  harkes say the usa have to get past Ghana's physicality and "outsmart" them.  First off, Ghana is not playing a physical game (hard to be physical with someone when you hoggin' the possession) and I eh know, but maybe the only person I see they outsmart so far is the ref wit donovan and he skip-over-the-tackle-and-trow heself-down dive to get a free kick.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2010, 01:31:02 PM »
usa showing some signs of recovery near the end of the half, Ghana need to keep dat in check.  The other day I said that Ghana is a talented team and a man tell meh he eh see no setta talent I talkin' bout.  The usa seein it right now.  Ghana's main attacking player so far in the tournament has been Gyan and he hasn't got his wheels spinning in this game yet.  Long as Ghana can keep up the possession and intricate play, usa cyah see dey way.  harkes say the usa have to get past Ghana's physicality and "outsmart" them.  First off, Ghana is not playing a physical game (hard to be physical with someone when you hoggin' the possession) and I eh know, but maybe the only person I see they outsmart so far is the ref wit donovan and he skip-over-the-tackle-and-trow heself-down dive to get a free kick.

They feel that they good enough to do whatever....No way that there could possibly be a beater team on the field...Not even Spain...:)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2010, 01:32:53 PM »
Ghana needs 2 more goals to be safe...sad to say, but this US team never dies  >:(

Big Up!

Aye!!  Doh do dat!  Doh give up so easy! Stay with us, DeSowa, STAY..WITH..US!!  ;D

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2010, 01:33:13 PM »
The USA get the tactics wrong big time. They have yet to figure out and deal with Ghana Tactical organization. They are trying to match 3-4-3 system of play. However they are playing their system straight forward, where as Ghana has mad e an adaptation to the 3-4-3 that USA is struggling with.

They should address this at the half. If they do it will give them more space to build in the central areas of the field.

Aother problem they having is finding the CF, Ghana is doing a very good job of denying that entry pass into the center forward. If Landon Donovan would step up this could also hurt Ghana, as the ball out to the side into the channel is where Landon Donovan thrive (although he got a chance and pass the ball to another player for no reason).
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2010, 01:33:44 PM »
dat blinking jonathan again in de back..i know he is 18 or 19 but dang!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2010, 01:36:51 PM »
The USA get the tactics wrong big time. They have yet to figure out and deal with Ghana Tactical organization. They are trying to match 3-4-3 system of play. However they are playing their system straight forward, where as Ghana has mad e an adaptation to the 3-4-3 that USA is struggling with.

They should address this at the half. If they do it will give them more space to build in the central areas of the field.

Aother problem they having is finding the CF, Ghana is doing a very good job of denying that entry pass into the center forward. If Landon Donovan would step up this could also hurt Ghana, as the ball out to the side into the channel is where Landon Donovan thrive (although he got a chance and pass the ball to another player for no reason).

No hard feeling, elan, but we doh really give a fart what the usa need to do....we only concerned with what Ghana need to do to maintain.  is PURE hate here, padnah.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2010, 01:38:47 PM »

No hard feeling, elan, but we doh really give a fart what the usa need to do....we only concerned with what Ghana need to do to maintain.  is PURE hate here, padnah.

kyah kyah kyah

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2010, 01:40:07 PM »
Come on Ghana, keep up the pressure...giving US too much space

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2010, 01:40:29 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2010, 01:41:11 PM »
The U.S. go score on this team very soon.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2010, 01:41:41 PM »
US playin real ball
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2010, 01:43:42 PM »
See the US apologist start coming out...Ghana come on, send them back in dey hole  :devil:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2010, 01:44:40 PM »
That's why i can't back no african team, dem does remind me of TNT and JA, they ghana scored ah one goal and feel like they win de match aready. ssttuueeepppsssss.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2010, 01:44:54 PM »
Blade in Landy Cakes waist.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2010, 01:45:21 PM »
US playin real ball

What ball?! They playin' more ball than what Ghana was playin in de first half?  

Ian Darke had was to draaaaaaaaaaaaaag the admission outta harkes that the tackle in the box was a good one. I really could only shake meh head at these people boy.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2010, 01:46:18 PM »
US  knock does look crisp in spurts
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2010, 01:46:37 PM »
That's why i can't back no african team, dem does remind me of TNT and JA, they ghana scored ah one goal and feel like they win de match aready. ssttuueeepppsssss.

So what yuh have to say about the americans who was talkin' like dey win before the game even START!  

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2010, 01:47:11 PM »
LOUDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2010, 01:47:46 PM »
Dempsey Da' Diver.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2010, 01:48:08 PM »
Penalty!

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2010, 01:48:31 PM »
LOUDERRRRRRRRRRR STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2010, 01:48:43 PM »
Soft

Big UP!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2010, 01:48:53 PM »
stupid tackle!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2010, 01:48:58 PM »
As i was saying

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2010, 01:50:17 PM »
fork!!!  >:(

ohhh goorddddd  ahahahaha :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2010, 01:50:34 PM »
1-1 now.

Can't say I didn't see that coming.

Damn!

1]; } ?>