April 28, 2024, 06:30:31 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 50 - Round of 16 : USA vs Ghana  (Read 50571 times)

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 50 - Round of 16 : USA vs Ghana
« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2010, 05:10:47 PM »

:rotfl: :devil: :rotfl: :devil:  :cheers: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2010, 05:12:40 PM »
Where all de usa waggonists on the forum?.........that was talkin' 'bout how Ghana only score from the penalty spot in their previous games...there's a saying: "what doh happen in a million years could happen in a split second."......whey shotta12 and he CAF vs concacaf theory? whey allyuh? GHANA in allyuh pwefen!!  

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 26, 2010, 05:13:37 PM »
we need more pics  ;D leh me go find some for Shotta 12...hope he stay away from bridges  :devil:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2010, 05:19:03 PM »
Hear nah ah eh goh lie eh ppl...I enjoying this just a bit too much.... :devil: ;D ;D

On another but related note, I know that Kevin Prince Boateng could have played for Germany but decided to play for Ghana.  But when Germany play, kill me dead I seeing ah fella with "Boateng" on the back ah he juzzy....now ah didn't pay much attention to it until just now when it hit mih that with a last name like Boateng, they must be related...

Aye, aye ah find a setta bachanal on the net bout the both ah dem.  Didn't even realise that Kevin was responsible for Ballack's injury....look thing....this World Cup have real sopa opera off the field in truth....
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:55:52 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2010, 05:19:18 PM »
And they does wonder why we HATE dem so much..is because of comments like these

Lol, yeah I decided to give soccer a chance and watched the games the U.S was in, but the sport is a joke!!! The game requires no strategy or intellect. Having to wait until your defender is with you is equivalent to having the other team in your planning room making your play book!!! To make things worse, the American team was not reflective or the U.S population. It consisted of a bunch of little skinny munchkins who got man handled by the bigger, stronger Ghana team!!! Who knows, maybe next world cup they will actually have "American" men playing for us!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 26, 2010, 05:19:54 PM »
Well the funny thing is that during the Uruguay-South Korea match, the British commentator (was it Derek Rae?), was talking about a potential USA-Uruguay quarterfinal matchup.

Hardly ever any mention of Ghana at all.

Just goes to show, that a game of football is won on the field and not on paper.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 26, 2010, 05:21:56 PM »
Hear nah ah eh goh lie eh ppl...I enjoying this just a bit too much.... :devil: ;D ;D

On another but related note, I now that Kevin Prince Boateng could have played for Germany but decided to play for Ghana.  But when Germany play, kill me dead I seeing ah fella with "Boateng" on the back ah he juzzy....now ah didn't pay much attention to it until just now when it hit mih that with a last name like Boateng, they must be related...

Aye, aye ah find a setta bachanal on the net bout the both ah dem.  Didn't even realise that Kevin was responsible for Ballack's injury....look thing....this World Cup have real sopa opera off the field in truth....

Life too dam SWEET in Tobago!  Yuh eh payin' attention!  The other Boateng that play for Germany is his brother.  Last we were told, they weren't on speaking terms after he mash up Ballack.

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 26, 2010, 05:22:47 PM »
GHANA!!

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

at shotta12
I pity the fool....

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 26, 2010, 05:23:54 PM »

And to think he got shoved in his back and still stayed on his feet, pure determination :applause:

Big Up!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:26:34 PM by DeSoWa »
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2010, 05:25:40 PM »
we need more pics  ;D leh me go find some for Shotta 12...hope he stay away from bridges  :devil:

Big Up!

From last World Cup, but say wha.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2010, 05:26:49 PM »
And they does wonder why we HATE dem so much..is because of comments like these

Lol, yeah I decided to give soccer a chance and watched the games the U.S was in, but the sport is a joke!!! The game requires no strategy or intellect. Having to wait until your defender is with you is equivalent to having the other team in your planning room making your play book!!! To make things worse, the American team was not reflective or the U.S population. It consisted of a bunch of little skinny munchkins who got man handled by the bigger, stronger Ghana team!!! Who knows, maybe next world cup they will actually have "American" men playing for us!

Big Up!

The poster should realize that dem Ghanians strong because dey grow up on foo-foo and ground provisions, not de nasty food yuh does find in de us.

Dat iz why dey strong.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2010, 05:27:27 PM »

And to think he got shoved in his back and still stayed on his feet, pure determination :appluase:

Big Up!

...ah wonder if dis was a shot of de fake or a shot of the shot?   ;D :beermug:

Big up!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2010, 05:28:22 PM »

On another but related note, I now that Kevin Prince Boateng could have played for Germany but decided to play for Ghana.  But when Germany play, kill me dead I seeing ah fella with "Boateng" on the back ah he juzzy....now ah didn't pay much attention to it until just now when it hit mih that with a last name like Boateng, they must be related...

Life too dam SWEET in Tobago!  Yuh eh payin' attention!  The other Boateng that play for Germany is his brother.  Last we were told, they weren't on speaking terms after he mash up Ballack.

Forgive mih but ah really doh follow club football so I eh know bout this bachanal till just now......and yes life Sweet in Tobago!!!.... ;D ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2010, 05:30:53 PM »
TV 6 replaying the game from 8 pm...if ah watch it again, that goh be overdoing it??.... :devil:  ;D ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 26, 2010, 05:31:28 PM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2010, 05:32:35 PM »
Whining on nuff ting in DC, probably a bit harder and more vigorously w/Ghana's victory

Happy for Ghana, hope they can upset Uruguay as they rep. the mother land, it will be tough thoughas their starting right back and center back (younger Mensah) will be out on suspension.

Yuh sure Mensah will be out?  Ah know Ayew have two cards and will have to sit.

Chris sullivan is the only American commentator I truly respect-he knows his football and he is not a homer. He would have been a welcome addition to these espn broadcast.

Christopher Sullivan is Canadian.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2010, 05:32:50 PM »

Forgive mih but ah really doh follow club football so I eh know bout this bachanal till just now......and yes life Sweet in Tobago!!!.... ;D ;D

Yuh right, gyul!  Tobago sweeter than a Tobago mango! 

****(and this Mango have some Tobago in him  ;) ;D)****
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:41:40 PM by Mango Chow! »

giggsy11

« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2010, 05:33:26 PM »

Big Up!

Yum!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2010, 05:35:24 PM »
Whining on nuff ting in DC, probably a bit harder and more vigorously w/Ghana's victory

Happy for Ghana, hope they can upset Uruguay as they rep. the mother land, it will be tough thoughas their starting right back and center back (younger Mensah) will be out on suspension.

Chris sullivan is the only American commentator I truly respect-he knows his football and he is not a homer. He would have been a welcome addition to these espn broadcast.

FSC ALWAYS throw out his resume as having played for the USMNT so he might only be Canadian by birth or naturalization, but as far as what is projected on FSC, he's american.

*****and if he is Canadian (according to you) it's apparently by naturalization because he born in California.******
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:38:31 PM by Mango Chow! »

giggsy11

« Reply #320 on: June 26, 2010, 05:36:36 PM »

He is an ex usa player born in california so that hardly makes him canadian.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:39:04 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 26, 2010, 05:39:43 PM »

Shame cuz he was man of the match and provided the pass for Gyan to take on the US defenders....he played really well....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 26, 2010, 05:40:21 PM »

Big Up!

Yum!

Only ONE "Yum"?!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 26, 2010, 05:40:36 PM »
And when ah made note of his arrogant comment in a next thread Bakes tell mih nutten wrong with having self confidence before ah game.  

Actually what I sarcastically told you is that they should go in lacking confidence like TnT and give up before they start.  Under all ole talk allyuh getting ridiculous now with allyuh nitpicking.  Jozy Altidore in a Adidas commercial and that mean the Americans feel he up dey with Messi... like Adidas shouldn't use an American to sell shoes to Americans.  Donovan say they feel they could beat any team in the tournament and that is arrogance, despite the fact that they showed in the Confederation Cup last year that they could do just that.  Ah man shove ah mic in Donovan face right after the game and he express his disappointment with the loss w/o talking about Ghana and that mean he arrogant.

Then again, like FF say... yuh eh bound to understand it...

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 26, 2010, 05:42:38 PM »
GHANA!!

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

at shotta12

KYAK KYAK  :rotfl: :rotfl:

balance has restored been to the force young paduwan :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:44:56 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 26, 2010, 05:43:57 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Co7sDBt0oJk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Co7sDBt0oJk</a>

How arrogant!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 26, 2010, 05:45:25 PM »
Kevin-Prince Boateng's goal
(somebody do the embed thing for me nah please and thanks!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLLNSL1o4c

In all the excitement about Gyan's goal this one was a real good individual one too eh......ah still find ah enjoying this a bit too much!!... :devil: ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 26, 2010, 05:45:43 PM »

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 26, 2010, 05:47:33 PM »
And when ah made note of his arrogant comment in a next thread Bakes tell mih nutten wrong with having self confidence before ah game.  

Actually what I sarcastically told you is that they should go in lacking confidence like TnT and give up before they start.  Under all ole talk allyuh getting ridiculous now with allyuh nitpicking.  Jozy Altidore in a Adidas commercial and that mean the Americans feel he up dey with Messi... like Adidas shouldn't use an American to sell shoes to Americans.  Donovan say they feel they could beat any team in the tournament and that is arrogance, despite the fact that they showed in the Confederation Cup last year that they could do just that.  Ah man shove ah mic in Donovan face right after the game and he express his disappointment with the loss w/o talking about Ghana and that mean he arrogant.

Steups, they are arrogant and you know it....anywho, it good for them and they going home and that's all I care......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 26, 2010, 05:48:26 PM »

Many a player and/or coach get microphones shoved in their faces after heartbreaking losses an/or euphoric victories, and many of them find it in their character to give credit where it is due.....something about being gracious in victory and magnanimous in defeat.......the ones who don't get called out same way, whether they're american or not.  It turned out that neither he nor his coach felt their loss had anything to do with Ghana's play.  
Maybe after they "cool off" they'll find the character to admit that their luck ran out.....to a better team.

1]; } ?>