April 19, 2024, 10:03:37 PM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 55 - Round of 16: Paraguay vs Japan  (Read 10350 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 55 - Round of 16: Paraguay vs Japan
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2010, 10:42:55 AM »
You think anybody have the stones to do a Dwight Yorke chip down the center?
nah yuh mad ;D

Honda nearly do it. He just roll his kick down the center.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2010, 10:43:11 AM »
parguay win game done
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2010, 10:44:11 AM »
f**k
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2010, 10:45:30 AM »
whey boy!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2010, 10:46:30 AM »
Paraguay will take this one!!

Got it right on this one!  ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2010, 10:47:27 AM »
Four years ago we lose 2-0 to Paraguay in Germany. Four years later Paraguay is on to the Quarter finals and we struggled just to get to the Hex.  :-\
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2010, 10:48:42 AM »
hard luck japan....really thought that japan was gonna take it.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2010, 10:54:27 AM »
hard luck japan....really thought that japan was gonna take it.

South Americans not losing to Asian countries...
with all due respect as Asian countries have taken leaps that's for the Europeans and Africans to throw away their games
whey boy!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2010, 10:57:19 AM »
Hard luck dey Samurais.....look forward to seeing you in 4 years..... :beermug: :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2010, 11:51:08 AM »
yuh does know when ah game borin or off d radar boy

LOL.....I following mih Samurais man....

GO JAPAN!!
Eh, in case yuh don't know, they hate black ppl bad in JAPAN!! more than in paraguay.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2010, 11:53:46 AM »
I glad the guiti eaters win.  fack RACIST JAPAN!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2010, 11:56:57 AM »
stueps, in that that case is best i doh support nobody then ? if everybody racist
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2010, 12:08:49 PM »
stueps, in that that case is best i doh support nobody then ? if everybody racist

LOL....so true....
whey boy!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2010, 12:13:59 PM »
yuh does know when ah game borin or off d radar boy

LOL.....I following mih Samurais man....

GO JAPAN!!
Eh, in case yuh don't know, they hate black ppl bad in JAPAN!! more than in paraguay.

so maybe dize why dah japanese fella kick Drogba so nasty then?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2010, 12:26:48 PM »

Yuh know you does real confuse me.....when ppl support Mexico dey shouldn't because they racist.  But Sunday you throw yuh support behind England a country that institutionalise SLAVERY for hundreds of years.  Up to now black people cyar ketch dey self....steups....yuh like a market crab....tied up!!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2010, 12:29:51 PM »

Yuh know you does real confuse me.....when ppl support Mexico dey shouldn't because they racist.  But Sunday you throw yuh support behind England a country that institutionalise SLAVERY for hundreds of years.  Up to now black people cyar ketch dey self....steups....yuh like a market crab....tied up!!!....
:heehee:
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2010, 01:26:35 PM »

just cool...watch yuh self dey man....nex' ting yuh know yuh wake up in de mawnin' wit a gundy fuh a right hand and yuh only walkin' sideways.....

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2010, 04:38:29 PM »

Yeh, i support england and france and the USA that's true, and yes these countries are responsible for the nasty dutty slave trade and industrialization, which encourage nuff cheap black labor, labor that was imposed on them tuh build their cities and strengthen their ecomonies, unfortunately all that is true.

but there is ah big BUT!! these counties , as bias and racist as they started off, made great strides in closing the gap and giving their disenfranchised victims some equal rights and justice.

since then black ppl has been able to make great progress in these societie as bad as they were, but places like argentina, uraguay, mexico, spain, portugal, italy, iraq, iran palestine all have black ppl from 400 yrs aback and does and have them hidden away and livin under deplorable conditions like bastard children.

doh talk bout japan!  i have breddren who livin right now in japan, some ah dem came back BC of the blatant racism they've experienced that is 2nd to none! some even told me riding the metro is ah real bad experience, and how the japs would not sit next to them or acknowledge them.

these japanese ppl have all kinda racist opinions about black ppl and unless your'e an athlete or an entertainer, they doh cater fuh yuh!

@ least england , france and the USA does use black ppl tuh rep them in sports and create some kinda equal opportunity fuh black ppl tuh get by in their societies, and as racist as they maybe, black ppl still stand some chance, but in these countries that i specify, black folks don't stand ah snowball's chance in hell!

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2010, 04:52:22 PM »
you're kidding me? japanese racist? nah i cyah believe that.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2010, 05:10:59 PM »
If yuh have the time and ah couple thousands tuh waste, take ah trip and talk tuh the black ppl yuh see livin there if yuh don't believe me.

i didn't believe it meh self until my breddren dem let me in on it. back then i had nuff breddren who dated japs exclusively, some of them even stil live in japan as i type and some ah dem cyar take the racism so they came back to the U.S.

nuff ah dem is haitian and american blacks. they said that japanese think black ppl are sub human, hence the reason for our brute strength and athletic ability.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2010, 06:37:59 PM »
If yuh have the time and ah couple thousands tuh waste, take ah trip and talk tuh the black ppl yuh see livin there if yuh don't believe me.

i didn't believe it meh self until my breddren dem let me in on it. back then i had nuff breddren who dated japs exclusively, some of them even stil live in japan as i type and some ah dem cyar take the racism so they came back to the U.S.

nuff ah dem is haitian and american blacks. they said that japanese think black ppl are sub human, hence the reason for our brute strength and athletic ability.

My sister lived there for 2 years teaching english...she never experience any of these things...but experience more racism in n america
steups...
whey boy!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2010, 06:29:06 AM »

My sister lived there for 2 years teaching english...she never experience any of these things...but experience more racism in n america
steups...
You could stuepss until yuh lips buss, that won't change ah thing! so BC your sister lived there incident free means the place checked out? it have ppl who lived in the middle of apartheid and never had any negative experiences, don't mean the seweto murders riots  didn't happened.

i never been tuh japan, but i know nuff bredders who did, and their experience was awful, even i thought japan was ah cool scene until they let me in on it. 

ah sure yuh sister never had ah white woman grab she pocket book when she entered and elevator here in the U.S. or some white man scrambling tuh look his car door when she passed by either, but that happening here every day in north america tuh black man , even the ones who look clean cut in expensive designer suits.

i know one thing, my fren dem is big man and they doh have ah damn thing tuh gain by lying about the japs and their nasty behavior towards black ppl.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2010, 06:45:22 AM »
I really doh care bout the japs , whether they bigoted or not matters "0" to me, but i pulled up some articles for yuhs who think i'm full of it. ah know i come like the black heart man allyuh mudda warn allyuh tuh stay away from as children, " he will blow yuh mind wid nonsense! with his nutty tangled hair and full of paranoia". anyway read the whole article
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101880815-149882,00.html

http://factsanddetails.com/japan.php?itemid=632&catid=18
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 07:11:41 AM by just cool »

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2010, 01:13:48 PM »
i did some research on racism in japan. and yes they are racist but not to just blacks. they are racist towards those from the west in general, doesnt matter what skin color you have. they're very ethnocentric you could say. they just like staying within themselves.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2010, 01:33:24 PM »
i did some research on racism in japan. and yes they are racist but not to just blacks. they are racist towards those from the west in general, doesnt matter what skin color you have. they're very ethnocentric you could say. they just like staying within themselves.
That's why the fella in the article who worked for television network said when we went to apply for an apartment the sign said , no models, barmaids, etc etc AND NO BLACKS, how come it didn't say, no foreigners period.

we all know japs doh like no body but japs, they've been killin chinese koreans and other asian ppl for centuries, that's why i glad america bomb they arse! but these japs also have ah special dislike for blacks of the whole lot , that's what i've been told.

breds is ah man who came tuh foreign wid ah clean slate, not knowing what to expect, i just wanted tuh live love and enjoy meh little life.

i was not in the stressin game of who hate who and who didn't like who, but after ah while when yuh settle into ah society, all the little social problems become your own BC yuh live in the society and that's where yuh make yuh life.

believe you me,i wish every thing was curry and we coulda all chill and take the higher road, but clearly that's not the case! unfortunately bro this is the real world and we can't bury our heads in the sand every time an uncomfortable reality bares it's ugly head.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2010, 03:30:28 PM »
Interesting stuff JC. Yet still pum pum may be the path to enlightenment.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2010, 04:52:06 PM »

They are not racist they are xenophobic... there's a difference.  Even so that is changing, in the late 80s then Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone (I can never forget his name) made some unfortunate comments blaming the ills of American society on its heterogenous make-up... he specifically mentioned the presence on blacks and hispanics. The Japanese were scandalized and he was forced to resign in shame. This may or may not have reflected what many Japanese thought at the time, but since then they have fought to erase this perception.

Not saying the following is a part of that effort, but it's interesting to note the Japanese embrace of black music (Jazz, RnB, Reggae, Soca etc.) and see just how that flies in the face of the "racism" talk.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »

They are not racist they are xenophobic... there's a difference. 

In some cases there is very little if no difference (unless the focus is strictly on terminology), especially in a county where aren't many different ethnic groups....not sure what the ethnic breakdown of Japan is though. 

xenophobia and racism can also have a cause and effect kinda relationship...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2010, 05:24:49 PM »
You could stuepss until yuh lips buss, that won't change ah thing! so BC your sister lived there incident free means the place checked out? it have ppl who lived in the middle of apartheid and never had any negative experiences, don't mean the seweto murders riots  didn't happened.

i never been tuh japan, but i know nuff bredders who did, and their experience was awful, even i thought japan was ah cool scene until they let me in on it. 

ah sure yuh sister never had ah white woman grab she pocket book when she entered and elevator here in the U.S. or some white man scrambling tuh look his car door when she passed by either, but that happening here every day in north america tuh black man , even the ones who look clean cut in expensive designer suits.

i know one thing, my fren dem is big man and they doh have ah damn thing tuh gain by lying about the japs and their nasty behavior towards black ppl.

And I know and interact with nuff Japanese, some for the first time and found nothing strange, odd or unsual about the interaction.  I found them interesting, INTERESTED, engaged and curious to learn.  Old attitudes are changing, my sense is that your perception is one founded on past experiences... of OTHERS, not even first-hand experiences.  Yet you comfortable denouncing the Japanese as racist.  Maybe you should wait until you have some first-hand knowledge?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2010, 05:31:12 PM »

They are not racist they are xenophobic... there's a difference. 

In some cases there is very little if no difference (unless the focus is strictly on terminology), especially in a county where aren't many different ethnic groups....not sure what the ethnic breakdown of Japan is though. 

xenophobia and racism can also have a cause and effect kinda relationship...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if there's a cause and effect... the two are not the same.

Xenophobia by definition is a fear of "strangers"... in this case non-Japanese.  As was properly pointed out, the situation with Japan is that for centuries it was a very insular and homogenic society until it was forced to open up it's borders, literally at gunpoint, by Commodore Perry.  More than a hundred years later the Japanese are still adapting from their insular customs.  If theirs was a problem of hating specific races, then the charge of "racism" may have some credence.  Racism is often born of ignorance; but not every instance of "ignorance" rises to the level of racism.  Many of the discriminatory behavior we ascribe to the Japanese are manifestations of their ignorance and unfamiliarity with dealing with people of color... rather than a product of that interaction.

That said, to a minor degree some of the discrimination/negative behavior IS in fact a product of their interactions with blacks... particularly the criminality of black sailors stationed on Okinawa.  The brutal gang-rape of a 14-year old girl a decade ago in particular caused many Japanese to look at blacks negatively... but I'm not sure how widespread this situation is. My personal sense is that it's fairly limited in scope.

1]; } ?>