March 28, 2024, 04:24:58 AM

Author Topic: why ah does get VEX with ........  (Read 1871 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
why ah does get VEX with ........
« on: October 15, 2005, 09:32:20 AM »
Yuh know some people find it so difficult to give praise and to support. I know in this world it have all kinda ah envy but yuh know some ah de big countries like CANADA does  feel like they have right of entitlement to EVERYTHING including football. Look at this news  clipping for example:

By JACK BELL
Published: October 4, 2005

When Frank Yallop looks south, he sees that the United States and Mexico have qualified for another World Cup. Minnows like Costa Rica, Guatemala and Trinidad and Tobago are still in contention. And Yallop, the coach of Canada's national team, is at home outside Vancouver, British Columbia, driving his children to school and watching the world go by.

"It is not easy watching it and seeing the fourth spot in our region just hanging around," Yallop said in a telephone interview late last week. "Yes, it's frustrating at times."

Canada was once a regional power, but is now No. 84 in the latest FIFA rankings, between Algeria and North Korea, two spots up from Albania

WHO  is DE  4king  MINNOW NOW?   WHEN DE fork  was canada a regional power? OH YEAH DE TIME THEY FLUKE OUT AND MAKE IT TO THE GOLD CUP....UMMMMM Why can't them men ever give  we some credit?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: why ah does get VEX with ........
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 09:42:26 AM »
Yeah Canada was a regional power

BACK IN 1986

Yallop and them joking if they think that they would have succedded in this Hex. You could imaginne how nice it would have been if Canada was in the hex instead of Guatemala or even CR. They would have been battling with Panama for last place.

With all the 50 foreign club players they have.

If FIFA rankings say yuh shitty, if yuh can't beat Guatemala there should be no debate, yuh shitty.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 09:44:32 AM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 09:51:21 AM »
I think Yallop and Canada shud keep looking south,..ah mean further south, much further south til deh eye-ball drop out in envy...keep looking cause its all deh cud do ent? keep looking and deh will see a TnT 'minnow' team dat neva gave up...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 09:58:42 AM »
envy is ah bitter bitter pill.tell yallop rock so.tell him never ever put tnt and canada in de same sentence.de only time to do it is when he ha to say tnt beat we 5nil.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 12:05:05 PM »
may be we go contact him for a friendly wen we dun qualify
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 02:27:42 PM »
Canada was once upon a time.  Made the World Cup in '86, barely losing to France by a very late goal.  But they never used that momentum to keep their football going and were surpassed by the U.S., Costa Rica, Jamaica, and even us.  They are not feared by anyone, and they definitely lack the talent to make it to the World Cup.  Besides, people more interested in hockey down there.  Ah well.

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 03:25:44 PM »
fair is fair!

Yallop eh tell no lie!

We was jes struggling to beat St Kits and St, Vincent  ent?

We lorse some Jackass games and we was playing shit.

wham!

We get ah coach and is ah transformed team...still de 4th placeas jes really hanging around until we nail Mexico and de spot!

What Yallop eh honest about is dat is we same minnow countries dat does supply stinking Canada with players..and de fact dat he and bertille fighting fuh coah ah de year honours!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 03:32:18 PM »
Using the word power is a bit stretching it. But in all football competitions they have been fairly successful in consistent qualification.
They have been to the WC in 86 and went to the quarter finals of the Olympics in 84 where they narrowly lost to Brazil.
In truth Yallop may not be the only one expressing those sentiments, I am sure Honduras and Jamaica feel the same way.

i just finished listening th Fox Sports and they have some facts wrong. Trinidad will not be only the second caribbean Nation to qualify for the WC. Cuba and Haiti have been to a WC.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 03:49:18 PM »
i just finished listening the Fox Sports and they have some facts wrong. Trinidad will not be only the second caribbean Nation to qualify for the WC. Cuba and Haiti have been to a WC.

Maybe dey mean tuh say second English speaking Caribbean nation.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 05:22:11 PM »
i just finished listening the Fox Sports and they have some facts wrong. Trinidad will not be only the second caribbean Nation to qualify for the WC. Cuba and Haiti have been to a WC.

Maybe dey mean tuh say second English speaking Caribbean nation.

So how come they include jamaica  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2005, 11:11:17 PM »
Doh mind Yallop.  His old team - San Jose Earthquakes doing fine without him even better I would say.  How he could call Costa Rica a minnow in de Concacaf when dey went WC more times than Canada?  Also, when last have they beaten Costa Rica in a meaningful match?

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2005, 11:46:49 PM »
we doh need no effin credit from canada .
WE know dem fellas wuk hard to reach whey dey is.
 so canada and all d other naysayers cud just kiss we ass!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

1]; } ?>