April 28, 2024, 06:39:28 PM

Poll

Did Dwight Yorke paved the way for other CONCACAF players in the EPL.

True
23 (82.1%)
False
3 (10.7%)
Maybe
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Who agree ??  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Who agree ??
« on: October 15, 2005, 05:55:00 AM »
Congrats T&T..... ah still drunk from celebrating....  :beermug:

Touches and Andre allyuh reports was tops as always.

Whitley played his best game to date...

Shaka came on and I was scared, but he made me settle in quick because he did good.

For the rest of the team, allyuh did REAL REAL Good...

Stern John,,,, now thats the Stern I remember..... welcome back... yuh looked trim and sharp and you work your ass off, good game bro..

Yorke was in and out of the game, but still did great...

Carlos and Latapy is real talent, Latapy make some wicked pass dread... lard.... Carlos look good to, still have to work on his corsses, but did real good to..

Andrews, Lawrence and Avery was solid in de back....

Ah woulda like to see Scotland or Jones come in instead of Theobald, but then again Theobald need caps, say what, ah glad for him,,,, lets save Jones and Scotland for Bahrain anyway...

Leo Beenhakker did great, nuff respect..... Leo make Bertille look like Scooby Doo... Leo got the worst preparations with no set of friendly games and is doing the best so far..... what does that tells you... we team looking better than even the Gold Cup 2000.... de best ah see we team play to date...

As Yorke said, lets wait before we celebrate... we eh reach yet....

fcok who said JW sell out..... maybe they should investigate de GUA 0 v 0 USA or de GUA 3 vs 1 CRC games first...... teams like Brazil and Mexico will NEVER sell out.... T&T wanted the win more than MEX and they got it... our team starting to gel and right now we like hungry wolves.... we shooting from all over and thats what I love to see,,,,, Mexico get wash, fair and square... de score shoulda really be 4-1 in favor of T&T....

Fcok Zamora and fcok Jlloyd.... we will be asses to include them now..... maybe AFTER de world cup....  :devil:

Good luck vs Bahrain...

PS: How did Reggae Fart and Whinning Peg take this fellas ?? I wasn't here for a while....
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 06:11:49 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Who agree ??
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 07:02:01 AM »
nice to have u back sam!!

yuh make some goods point dey, especially de one about the lack of preparation that beenie man had as opposed to all the warm up games that BSC had!

I disagree with u saying that yorke was in and out de game cause i just think that because of the fact that Whitley and Yorke actually switched roles, it yorke appeared to be out of the game when in fact he had settled in with birchall into the holding role

This was the best game that trinidad play ever!!

i hope we can beat bahrain and go on to great things by causing a few suprises next year in June and eventually become regulars in de four year party!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 09:27:59 AM »
Sam whappen yuh eh say nutten bout "Maldini" Grey
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 10:10:10 AM »
come on sam...give don leo and theobald some credit......was a straight midfield switch from whitley to bleeder...it had nothing to do with caps...on one hand we say don leo prepares every detail and then in the biggest game of our lives ( so far )...he will give ah man a cap ??...come on......funny how a few months ago we fraid for jack...now we fraid for shaka.....anyway nice to have you back sam.....god bless tnt    TNT TNT TNT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 12:02:24 PM »
tnt played thier heart out an im kinda sorry that bahrain go travel quite here to losee
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 12:43:23 PM »
without a doubt sam does always have something kicksy tuh say, miss dem posts, does make real people think and laugh

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 01:21:53 PM »
Dwight Yorke and John Harkes.  Both made their way there early.   Before Concacaf teams started getting the respect that they have commanded over the last eight years.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 07:28:15 PM by Tenorsaw »

1]; } ?>