March 29, 2024, 02:07:36 AM

Author Topic: TRUE WARRIORS STAND UP  (Read 1460 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
TRUE WARRIORS STAND UP
« on: October 15, 2005, 11:02:06 AM »
i was trying to refrain from saying this whole week but everybody have to know what a fan really means
as per the dictionary it means An ardent devotee; an enthusiast meaning we asĀ  fans do not have the job of keeping composure.
it is not the job of anyone on this site to keep calm in preparation for this game. i am tired of man on this site and at work telling me to cool down because we didnt make it yet and dont underestimate the next team. that is not my job as a fan, my job is to be overexcited and think we could beat brazil 10-nil (not so).

come nah man i really on ah high i feel we could beat de world's top 11 please stop telling man to not celebrate :beermug: 8)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 11:18:25 AM by morvantman »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: in my opinion
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 11:14:44 AM »
yeh man ya right, at the end of the day lets enjoys this, if we loose we loose but we enjoyed it, of course i know we wont loose. we are confident, thats all i aint calmin down for nuttin. what di frig wen we reach world cup i go tell every 1 we winnin it i doh care. u c warriors dont fear anyting, i want brazil in the opening game i want the whole world to see us at last.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TRUE WARRIORS STAND UP
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 11:29:51 AM »
Yeah, it all depends on the context....

But in general as a fan, you are entitled to believe what you want.....and now is the time to dream.......thing is though, the higher the hopes, the harder the fall, and that is what most people are afraid of.......but say what....... go on and enjoy the ride as you wish......as long as your support doesn't dwindle away when the hype subsides......ya know whatta mean ??
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 11:42:24 AM »
i also say 10 nil to brazil tnt is ours an so are the warriors we go buss bahrain asss
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 11:43:41 AM »
yeh i know what ya sayin bro, but i will never stop supportin, ive supported them since the first time i saw them play wen i was like 6,because i grew up in london it was virtuall impossible to see them play. and i supported them wen every 1 use to make fun of them say how they shit and would never qualify. and we always knew the day would come wen they will get another chance, and lets say they dont we still supportin wether its 20, 40, 50 years.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 11:56:50 AM »
Just because some folks are mindful of the fact that we have not yet qualified and there is still the possibility that we may not does not mean they are any less fanatical about the Soca Warriors.  There are always those fans that no matter who the team playing they bawling how their side go win...now if you a Tranquil fan and your team playing Fatima well then common sense has gone out the window and you just rah rah rahing on blind faith...nothing wrong with that. but also nothing is wrong with those that recongnize "hey one team is significantly stronger than the other", so a win in not a foregone conclusion and remain a lil bit more level headed makes them no less a fan.
but it takes all kinds to fill a stadium and keep the forum interesting!!!

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 12:40:56 PM »
Morvantman, I agree with you bro, Thursday i went to work and dem DAM Yankee boyz on meh job telling me that i too excited about the mexico game!!! I doh study none ah them...Ah still wearing meh soca warriors band since de panama game ;D I even looking into tickets to Germany....Go T&T Go!!!!!

Offline Collin Mcsamuel

• New Warrior
  • My band
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/mon_the_joe
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 01:12:35 PM »
I was talking to Collin Samuel and Jason Scotland in a club the other day in Dundee and they are so excited about the whole thing, smiles were just beaming from them. They are so desperate to be picked and think that this could be their chance to enter into the history books. They seemed to have a real sense of pride in their country. It was nice to see from two nice guys
Punk Rock will never die.

1]; } ?>