March 29, 2024, 02:22:29 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner to act as Prime Minister  (Read 5055 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner to act as Prime Minister
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2010, 11:54:38 AM »
PM in the palace (expect a palace state of mind soon)

Did I kamla move into d palace? I am asking because I don't know
2 weeks ago, after saying no during the campaign. Another political lie
ah mean, even if u want to look at it as being hypocrisy, to do otherwise would have been foolish, especially when u consider d dumb suggestion dat was being bandied around re what to do wit it, like it or not, it is now d official residence.... full stop
the only foolish thing is to say yuh not going to live there in the first place

and I fully agree and dismissed dat talk, as dem "talkin up in dey ass" from long time
I pity the fool....

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2010, 03:51:57 PM »
LOL that remind me of a friend of mines.. All the time she saying is Manning palace he build that for himself...On the night of the elections the girl would say Manning have to pack and go because he's not Prime Minister anymore and that's the offical residence of the Prime Minister...And these people are electing our officials...!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2010, 04:59:33 PM »
LOL that remind me of a friend of mines.. All the time she saying is Manning palace he build that for himself...On the night of the elections the girl would say Manning have to pack and go because he's not Prime Minister anymore and that's the offical residence of the Prime Minister...And these people are electing our officials...!!!

Maybe they should raid La Fantasia like they raiding the church.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2010, 05:12:31 PM »
in the spirit of WC kamla nutmeg Dooks and leave him standing there looking foolish yes.  :-\
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2010, 06:36:25 PM »
Steupsss poor Dookie...Who cares, he's another liability to the new government...First he comes out and says that our treasury in a messs, then comes out and say no funds were deposited into the heritage and stabilisation fund..They were proved to be false statements..Anyone familiar with finance knows that it's all about inspiring confidence and that Jack make these irresponsible statements as the Finance minister...Dookeran  is irrelevant at this point...UNC win outright anyway..!!

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2010, 06:44:16 PM »
Just saw on the news that the canadian has been approved as the new COP...BRING ON THE CANADIANS..!!
Canada is still as subservient to the Queen, now that's just sad..I wait to see this whole mess unfold..I think it's time we as citizens are allowed the cahnce to choose foreigners as Politicians since they apparently come with no flaws...What's the difference between a canadian COP and a chinese construction worker?? Is this new COP going to be offered big canadian dollars because I can't see any foreigner coming here for small change..!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2010, 08:15:24 PM »
Just saw on the news that the canadian has been approved as the new COP...BRING ON THE CANADIANS..!!
Canada is still as subservient to the Queen, now that's just sad..I wait to see this whole mess unfold..I think it's time we as citizens are allowed the cahnce to choose foreigners as Politicians since they apparently come with no flaws...What's the difference between a canadian COP and a chinese construction worker?? Is this new COP going to be offered big canadian dollars because I can't see any foreigner coming here for small change..!!

From one Canadian(Calder Hart) to another Canadian(CoP-whatever is his name).

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2010, 09:39:41 PM »
UNC caucus starts working from PM’s residence
GAIL ALEXANDER
Published: 2 Jul 2010

The conference room of the Prime Minister’s official residence in St Ann’s. Photos: Shirley Bahadur
Members of the People’s Partnership Government began conducting party business at the Prime Minister’s official residence at St Ann’s yesterday with a caucus on Local Government election planning. Government’s press secretary Garvin Nicholas confirmed the meetings yesterday during a media tour of the residence. Nicholas said meetings were scheduled to take place yesterday evening between the UNC and COP mainly on issues regarding Local Government elections and finalisation of how the Partnership will contest these polls. Another meeting is expected today, he added.
Nicholas said also the official residence is “way too large” for its purposes and there are “a lot of things” at the building that should not be there. Nicholas, who said the media had requested the tour, added: “There are a lot of things that should not be here, you’d see when you go... you’ll see with the residence, especially. In our view the residence is way too large for its purposes and we’ve heard about the extravagance in terms of the curtains.” “Is it really necessary to have spent all of this money to accommodate a Prime Minister when there were so many other things you could have spent the money on?” Asked if the building was worth the money, Nicholas said,” I have seen structures in other countries that cost less, the roof of Parliament could have been fixed roof or renovations could have been done to the Parliament. But you’ll see for yourself, I’m letting you all see so you could tell the population.
Nicholas said some of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s belongings will be moved into the location starting this weekend while she is overseas at the Caricom summit. Nicholas said the residence was not Persad-Bissessar’s first choice to live in. He said she offered it to the President first and he turned it down. “As a result she has decided to move in,” Nicholas added. Nicholas said it has not been decided whether current staff—said to be mainly foreigners—will be retained.
He said arrangements for personnel/companies maintaining the structure will be worked out also.
While the official residence section of the building has a chapel with stained-glass windows, Nicholas said that a place for Hindu worship was not contemplated at this time. The tour included the diplomatic centre and official PM’s residence, but did not include the private living quarters of the residence. Media workers were shown the centre’s Cabinet conference room, the media briefing area, administrative offices and the Prime Minister’s office—all high tech state-of-the art-equipped areas. At various points of the centre were gifts and souvenirs given to the former administration from energy and other business corporations including a four-foot-high steel statue of a cowboy, horse and dog.
Pictures of former prime minister Patrick Manning during the Summit of the Americas, the charter agreement signed at the summit and a picture of Manning and other guests decorated other points of the centre. The media also toured the ten guest-rooms of the residence which also included a jacuzzi and sauna and barber salon with massage table. The residence also includes a state-of-the-art gym with Cybex and ArcTrainer equipment, a gaming room and bar, dining room and sitting rooms.
Reporters were not shown the drapes which reportedly cost $3 million. Nicholas said these were done by a local designer. Fountains on the grounds which were turned off during the long dry season were back on and spouting tall yesterday. Nicholas said a concert was held at the adjoining Entertainment Centre last Saturday for several hundred children from various homes who were the administration’s first guests at the residence.
http://guardian.co.tt/news/politics/2010/07/02/unc-caucus-starts-working-pm-s-residence

Nice to see her stuff being moved in while she's away, the timing couldn't be more perfect...By the way...RIenzi burn down, why are party meetings taking place at the official residence of the Prime Minister???

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2010, 06:57:36 AM »
So allyuh feel Jack go assassinate Kalama now and take up de PM role permanently.   :devil:

He is very capable. Kamala is a fool to make this clown her second best.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2010, 08:16:32 AM »
I just lost respect for Kamala...

What did you expect? Come on, he was the main funder of her election campaign!

Jackula know what he's doing! He needs his blood and its now payback time! :nailbiting:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warner best choice to act as PM
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 05:02:54 AM »
T&T Express

Permit me space to congratulate Jack Warner on being appointed acting Prime Minister.

The Prime Minister decided the best choice at this time was Minister Jack Warner. It is clear to see why you have the support of the entire Cabinet and Trinbagonians .

MP Warner is a humble man who puts God and country first, even during the finals of the FIFA World Cup 2010. He consistently shows he is working for the people to have their needs met. You're an inspiration to us all; the way you manage your time amazes me.

You have proven you're a man of action, and I looking forward to a smooth-running country while the PM is away.

Patrice Smith
Enterprise
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner best choice to act as PM
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2010, 06:27:19 AM »
MP Warner is a humble man who puts God and country first, even during the finals of the FIFA World Cup 2010.
Patrice Smith
Enterprise

Patrice being sarcastic or she serious?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2010, 06:38:54 AM »
MP Warner is a humble man who puts God and country first, even during the finals of the FIFA World Cup 2010.
Patrice Smith
Enterprise

Patrice being sarcastic or she serious?

i feel she is a serious dummy.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2010, 09:20:44 AM »
T&T Express

Permit me space to congratulate Jack Warner on being appointed acting Prime Minister.

The Prime Minister decided the best choice at this time was Minister Jack Warner. It is clear to see why you have the support of the entire Cabinet and Trinbagonians .

MP Warner is a humble man who puts God and country first, even during the finals of the FIFA World Cup 2010. He consistently shows he is working for the people to have their needs met. You're an inspiration to us all; the way you manage your time amazes me.

You have proven you're a man of action, and I looking forward to a smooth-running country while the PM is away.

Patrice Smith
Enterprise

On behalf of Jackula :devil: :
Well done Patrice, the cheque is in the post!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 09:40:09 AM »
Y alyuh doh shut alyuh hole. If allyuh put allyuh trus on manning I sure Warner could handle it.

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2010, 11:22:21 AM »
Y alyuh doh shut alyuh hole. If allyuh put allyuh trus on manning I sure Warner could handle it.

war

dais de problem, we know how good he could handle it

Dais like takin ah job on ah ship for ah year...and tellin yuh tusty pardner "keep ah eye on mih gyirl fuh mih, make sure she okay while ah gorne"
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2010, 11:27:01 AM »

war
Everybody's free to express whatever opinion they have. The UNC et al are the government now, not Manning and the PNM.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »
T&T Express

Patrice Smith
Enterprise

I eh care about your opinion. In the past there was a criminal who would tell yuh that we going down the islands for a boat ride and then when we in the middle ah de ocean they tie a ten ton metal ball on yuh and then tell you tuh jump out!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:26:22 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

1]; } ?>