April 24, 2024, 06:27:48 PM

Author Topic: so where will Lebron go?  (Read 8349 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: so where will Lebron go?
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 08:49:44 AM »
What the hell  wrong with Dan Gilbert ,is he an idiot .What he wants fans to burn down Bron Brons moms house .The whole world knew he wasnt going back .They only reason he went there was cause ,cleveland tanked purposely to Pick at one .He was suppose to go Detroit .

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 09:26:45 AM »
heat has the best starting 3 in the league but they still need a center plus 5 men play in a game and u need a bench as well.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 09:27:53 AM »
lebron is an ass to go wid Heat .Miami going to look like dat side the lakers had dat detroit spank several years ago. Remember when Lakers had , Kobe, Shaq, the Gloves , shaw kemp, karl malone and detroit put it on them ?  wel same thing will happen here to much cooks does spoil d broth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 11:41:50 AM »
Lakers cant beat a Wade Bosh ,LeBron monster

Really!! They have to get past the teams in the east first also if Miami don't get to he NBA finals then many would look like......  
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:48:30 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 04:45:58 PM »
So what Bosh cant play Center ?Trust me .This is gonna be something special ,they have to do it quick they have 3 years before the math fall apart I think.These guys aint old monger ,they in they prime .Kobe alone cant stop this them.Who you gonna try and stop ?take yah pick who you gonna double team ? take yah pick  :rotfl:
Everybody dead !! haha
BTW what the hell gonna happen in NYC now,jeezes .

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 05:25:10 PM »
let the dynasty begin  8)

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2010, 08:22:54 AM »
So what Bosh cant play Center ?Trust me .This is gonna be something special ,they have to do it quick they have 3 years before the math fall apart I think.These guys aint old monger ,they in they prime .Kobe alone cant stop this them.Who you gonna try and stop ?take yah pick who you gonna double team ? take yah pick  :rotfl:
Everybody dead !! haha
BTW what the hell gonna happen in NYC now,jeezes .
i doubt bosh could match up well with the big centers.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2010, 08:33:47 AM »
Hes done it before bro ,he bulked last year and really helped him from being pushed around ..expect him being even bigger this summer.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2010, 08:46:44 AM »
Besides he wanted to leave and be The Man .The Raps had 4 guys to help him in and protect him from the Center position ,the team was built for and around him ...so yeah expected Chris to be banged up and worn down playing center everynight .he could do it doh .

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »
Besides he wanted to leave and be The Man .The Raps had 4 guys to help him in and protect him from the Center position ,the team was built for and around him ...so yeah expected Chris to be banged up and worn down playing center everynight .he could do it doh .

he could it but not for a whole season and playoffs....he is still ah skinny fellah.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2010, 12:29:28 PM »

he could it but not for a whole season and playoffs....he is still ah skinny fellah.

they will have back up centres in rotation for the foul situation. riley going for the rings.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2010, 04:43:16 PM »

they will have back up centres in rotation for the foul situation. riley going for the rings.

Of course! the wonder bag rings
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 06:52:56 PM »

:rotfl:, good one DJ  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2010, 10:20:37 AM »

we shall see

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2010, 07:48:20 PM »
NSFW

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QSC8AfkIPzk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QSC8AfkIPzk</a>

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2010, 04:26:47 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtIaMr2hGeI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KtIaMr2hGeI</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2010, 09:40:07 AM »
lebron is an ass to go wid Heat .Miami going to look like dat side the lakers had dat detroit spank several years ago. Remember when Lakers had , Kobe, Shaq, the Gloves , shaw kemp, karl malone and detroit put it on them ?  wel same thing will happen here to much cooks does spoil d broth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
war

Shawn Kemp never played for the Lakers... besides Payton and Shaq were already on the decline then.  Compare that to one All-Galaxy player in James, a Superstar in Wade and a bonafide star in Bosh... all 26-27 years old and in their prime.  Miami potentially can re-shape the professional game from here on out.  If this works, and smart money is that it will... then expect more collaboration such as this from other players in future.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2010, 06:24:56 PM »
I think I change my mind ,we got Maimi no.1 pick .

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2010, 07:32:24 AM »
NSFW

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QSC8AfkIPzk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QSC8AfkIPzk</a>

daaamn..dem ohio people real bitter
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2010, 09:49:21 AM »
NSFW

daaamn..dem ohio people real bitter

Dey now in d dictionary when u look up bitter.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2010, 09:51:19 AM »
Jordan questions LeBron's move to Miami

Fox Sports

Michael Jordan played on the Dream Team in the Olympics, but says he never dreamed of putting together an NBA supergroup like the one that formed in Miami this summer.

In an interview after playing in a charity golf event in Nevada, Jordan questioned LeBron James' decision to join the Miami Heat after seven years in Cleveland.

"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry, called up Magic and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team. But that's ... things are different. I can't say that's a bad thing. It's an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys."

Jordan won six titles with the Chicago Bulls, before moving on to play for the Wizards and work in their front office. He now is the majority owner of the Charlotte Bobcats.

His good friend and fellow former NBA great, Charles Barkley, bashed the move earlier in the week to the Arizona Republic.

"Mike and I are in 100 percent agreement on this. If you're the two-time defending NBA MVP, you don't leave anywhere. They come to you. That's ridiculous. I like LeBron. He's a great player. But I don't think in the history of sports you can find a two-time defending MVP leaving to go play with other people."

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2010, 08:00:01 PM »
Jordan questions LeBron's move to Miami

Fox Sports

Michael Jordan played on the Dream Team in the Olympics, but says he never dreamed of putting together an NBA supergroup like the one that formed in Miami this summer.

In an interview after playing in a charity golf event in Nevada, Jordan questioned LeBron James' decision to join the Miami Heat after seven years in Cleveland.

"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry, called up Magic and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team. But that's ... things are different. I can't say that's a bad thing. It's an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys."

Jordan won six titles with the Chicago Bulls, before moving on to play for the Wizards and work in their front office. He now is the majority owner of the Charlotte Bobcats.

His good friend and fellow former NBA great, Charles Barkley, bashed the move earlier in the week to the Arizona Republic.

"Mike and I are in 100 percent agreement on this. If you're the two-time defending NBA MVP, you don't leave anywhere. They come to you. That's ridiculous. I like LeBron. He's a great player. But I don't think in the history of sports you can find a two-time defending MVP leaving to go play with other people."

I think Barkley is the most honest of all of them, and I feel Lebron got stuck because Wade and Bosh had already bolted to Miami. Yes Jordan was trying to beat the other three guys, and he was the face of the NBA......but he likely never thought he could flip things as Lebron and co are now doing (and at the salaries they are on). He had a lot of say as far as who came to Chicago, but the final say was with the owners.
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2010, 06:56:02 AM »
I think Barkley is the most honest of all of them, and I feel Lebron got stuck because Wade and Bosh had already bolted to Miami. Yes Jordan was trying to beat the other three guys, and he was the face of the NBA......but he likely never thought he could flip things as Lebron and co are now doing (and at the salaries they are on). He had a lot of say as far as who came to Chicago, but the final say was with the owners.

yeah, I think once he couldn't get Bosh to come to Cleveland he was kinda narrow on options.  He could stay in Cleveland win 60 games a season and get beat in the playoffs, go Chicago and hope Rose and Noah would be an adequate supporting cast, go to one of the NY-area teams and wait for a couple years or go to Miami.

LeBron is obviously not the ultra-competitive person that Jordan is.   I don't think Jordan has ever forgiven a grudge in his life.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2010, 12:26:53 PM »

I don't think Jordan has ever forgiven a grudge in his life.

u saw his speech at the hall of fame induction?  de man bring up all kinda grudge, i surprise he didnt mention de time when he was 5 and his neighbor push him and his sno cone fall down.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2010, 12:29:10 PM »

yeah, I think once he couldn't get Bosh to come to Cleveland he was kinda narrow on options.  He could stay in Cleveland win 60 games a season and get beat in the playoffs, go Chicago and hope Rose and Noah would be an adequate supporting cast, go to one of the NY-area teams and wait for a couple years or go to Miami.

LeBron is obviously not the ultra-competitive person that Jordan is.   I don't think Jordan has ever forgiven a grudge in his life.

Same lix same way from Kobe an co
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2010, 12:46:45 PM »

Same lix same way from Kobe an co

I really hope so.  Last couple of years my 2nd favourite team was Anybody but Boston but now I backing Anybody but Miami.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2010, 03:55:03 PM »
I beg to differ with jordan and narkley. They had their times, now let Lebron have his time. It is a different situation. yes Jordan stay with Chicago in his competitive years. Cleveland is not Chicago. Mike could say what he wants. If he was in Cleveland he would probably fled. Barkley moved to Houston. So he can't say anything. Look if that trio say they were going to Boston or LA , you would have heard  "praise the lord" from everybody.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »
I beg to differ with jordan and narkley. They had their times, now let Lebron have his time. It is a different situation. yes Jordan stay with Chicago in his competitive years. Cleveland is not Chicago. Mike could say what he wants. If he was in Cleveland he would probably fled. Barkley moved to Houston. So he can't say anything. Look if that trio say they were going to Boston or LA , you would have heard  "praise the lord" from everybody.

Not from Laker fans, don't need 'em

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2010, 07:34:26 PM »

Not from Laker fans, don't need 'em
how you so sure?

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
Look if that trio say they were going to Boston or LA , you would have heard  "praise the lord" from everybody.

not sure if I buy this.  I mean it's always enjoyable when the team you back gets a talent upgrade but fans are not just fans of individual teams: they are fans of the league.  And I think the league is better served without these kinda super teams.

1]; } ?>