Archived Boards > 2010 World Cup - South Africa

Paul de Octopus!!

(1/9) > >>

Socapro:
Paul de Octopus picking Spain

I noticed that Paul de Octupus usually picks the box on the right!

So all they have to do if they want Spain to win is to replace the Germany flag with a Holland flag!

If he goes for the right-hand box once again regardless of where they place the Dutch or Spanish flag then my theory is correct, i.e. he prefers the right-hand box!

What allyuh think? Any bets on?!  :D

Paul de Octupus has two more World Cup games left to predict Germany vs Uruguay and Holland vs Spain.

Now allyuh watch his movements and see what I telling allyuh.

There is money to be made on this, any takers?  ;)

Red Mango:
has tipped Spain for the Final... and has also gone for Germany in the 3rd place play off...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/10566287.stm

Again though, he has gone for the box on the right...

Small Magician aka Wazza:
BM here...they put the boxes as home team on the left and away team on the right...so if the FIFA fixtures reads Holland vz spain and so on

D.H.W:

--- Quote from: bongonatti 11 on July 09, 2010, 07:34:49 AM ---has tipped Spain for the Final... and has also gone for Germany in the 3rd place play off...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/10566287.stm

Again though, he has gone for the box on the right...

--- End quote ---

yeh but for the semis against Argentina he went for Germany on the left , as i recall

Socapro:

--- Quote from: Small Magician aka Wazza on July 09, 2010, 07:53:20 AM ---BM here...they put the boxes as home team on the left and away team on the right...so if the FIFA fixtures reads Holland vz spain and so on

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that extra info but my theory still looks to be true, he usually goes for the box on the right!

So there you have it folks, Paul de Octupus has picked Germany to win the 3rd place play off and Spain to win the final for 1st place!  ;)

Let the betting begin, I going with Paul on both counts, any takers?!  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version