March 28, 2024, 06:55:02 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 63 - Play-off for third place (10 July): Uruguay vs Germany  (Read 54306 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
BNS,

this was boateng first game as right back..he played left back after replacing bastuder who started the tournament...he looked better in this position but then again this game was open.

That is the hallmark of a good professional. You put him out of position and he plays it as his natural position. To be honest, I have hardly seen Boateng played before.  I thought LB was his natural position. He looked proficient at LB, but  looked much better at RB. this augurs well for the Germans and for him in the future.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
hear nah ah wonder if men woulda be so bent outta shape if dis handball was in a game between two european or south american..or any team dat wasn't ah african team...and if i get back into coaching, i would advise my young charges to do de same damn thing senor Suarez did...or as Small Mag said (words to de effect), "fly and wrap it up like m*&ther c*&t Buffon!!)
You really from fyzo, BC yuh sound like ah real country bumkin corn husk eatin racist moron!! yuh can't even contain yuh bias, it spillin all out ah every hole in yuh body. even yuh a$$ and yuh mouth merge wid all the sh!t yuh spuring.   carry on moron!!
oh the irony  ;D
btw Fyzo is a black rasta if I remember right, not a Coolie Spik if thats what yuh was implying lol
and yes I belive if it wasn't an African team involved most people here wouldn'tve really cared.
You lookin fuh ah man or what!! why you on me so fardder??  as for fyso, he talking nonsense, is like he have someting against africans, that's why ah mentioned his racist intent. so weh you saying, it doh have black ppl who hate black ppl?

PS: so you could use the word spik but i can't?  now dat is forkin irony.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>