March 28, 2024, 08:42:14 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 64 - Final for 1st & 2nd place (11 July): Holland vs Spain  (Read 62158 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Octopus

My uncle pothound born around dah time.

And i feel he psychic. He does know when he going and get food or licks and does act to suit. I go start using he to predict football oui.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Is it just me that think Netherlands should of had a corner before the play that led to the goal?

Thats what they were arguing about ..... the next play Spain went down the field and score..

Bullshit ent?....The game is being marred by poor officiating; and is not the officials fault. FIFA has to adopt what Americans to their credit recognized long ago. The games too quick and too much is at stake to not have the rules followed. Is almost like what is the point of the rules at all, if sometimes they doh have to be followed, if the official miss it.

Pure bulshit.
Two islands are better than one.

Dumplingdinho

spain deserve to win and good comeback by them after losing their first game, first team to do so in a world cup.

keep de trophy shiny until my side ready to collect it in 4 years.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 03:30:09 PM by Nightmare »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bun Spain! Everyone knows their fans are the most racist towards black players. Aint some of you sick of cheering for the colonizer teams? I am glad this world cup is over.

yuh record stick..nearly all "white" countries "colonize" black countries.

I know. It seems like this thing called the "world cup" makes the colonizer look like good guys. Hopefully a different story in 2014.

Offline julie_mango

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=50052.0

Bun Spain! Everyone knows their fans are the most racist towards black players. Aint some of you sick of cheering for the colonizer teams? I am glad this world cup is over.

yuh record stick..nearly all "white" countries "colonize" black countries.

I know. It seems like this thing called the "world cup" makes the colonizer look like good guys. Hopefully a different story in 2014.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The dutch coach never had ah back up plan. his strategy was roben roben and more roben. roben himself never utilize kuit and van pursie since he always drew the tripple ream.  the ref was also ah hinderance.

sorry tuh see such ah softy team winnin the cup, them boys does play the game like girls. finally the divers won ah cup. hard luck dey neatherland.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
lawd have mercy

d waggonistic behaviour on facebook is disgusting. almost everybody profile pic change to a  spain flag or jersey now. steups  ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
lawd have mercy

d waggonistic behaviour on facebook is disgusting. almost everybody profile pic change to a  spain flag or jersey now. steups  ::)

Yeah! My brethrin overjoyed cuz he 5th side is spain.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
lawd have mercy

:rotfl: :rotfl:

it sickening
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
lawd have mercy

:rotfl: Well said.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Is Howard Webb the best FIFA could have come up with for the WC finals?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
congrats to Spain.

Offline julie_mango

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
True tork...

The dutch coach never had ah back up plan. his strategy was roben roben and more roben. roben himself never utilize kuit and van pursie since he always drew the tripple ream.  the ref was also ah hinderance.

sorry tuh see such ah softy team winnin the cup, them boys does play the game like girls. finally the divers won ah cup. hard luck dey neatherland.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Congrats to Spain. Lawdd, it finally finish!!!!!!!!

Dumplingdinho

anybody know who win best player?..i hope forlan get it but i am sure it will go to spanish player...villa or even xavi or iniesta.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
HOLLAND ROBBED!!!! SPAIN IS SHIT

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
I SEH DAT DO SOMETING

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Diego Forlan was named as the World Cup's MVP while Thomas Mueller was named as the Top Goalscorer (due to his three assists - that was the determining factor) and the Best Young Player of the Tournament

Dumplingdinho

Diego Forlan was named as the World Cup's MVP while Thomas Mueller was named as the Top Goalscorer (due to his three assists - that was the determining factor) and the Best Young Player of the Tournament

thanks...i am happy for forlan...after fergie nearly crushed his career.

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
At the start of the day I would have respected a spain win, but they dive too much and I can't respect that.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Hate to say I told you so, but Howard Webb is a weak referee. He actually should have sent off DeJong on the first half and Villa should have had a penalty and, and, and, and.

Shotta dah sweat it all your hate and Iniesta still drive in the dagger.

Imagine Spain win the WC with 7 Bara players, 8 Barca developed players and Barca still better than Spain  ;D

Anyway, the way I see it Holland payed the price for negative football. 28 fouls simply to disrupt the rhythm of Spain, same tactics as against Brazil. This time it back fire.  
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
At the start of the day I would have respected a spain win, but they dive too much and I can't respect that.

I know Capdevillia is a duttiness long time...buh since dis cup start...i iniesta rel dissapoint me.

Against switzerland he dive..man get a yellow.
Now here...today.

Poor.

Dis diving really becoming too prominent in de game. Almost ALL teams dive/play act. Real sickening.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Villa is gone, so looks like Mueller gets the golden boot (on assists - don't yuh love it weary?), unless Sneijder can still manage something

Like hog luv mud Eman lol
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
2 tactical mistakes...substituting d 2 hardworking players that should have remained

Dirk Kuyt(always creates)  & Giovanni van Bronckhorst (dat led to Van der Vaart letting Iniesta score)

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

thanks...i am happy for forlan...after fergie nearly crushed his career.

:beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile

I know Capdevillia is a duttiness long time...buh since dis cup start...i iniesta rel dissapoint me.

Against switzerland he dive..man get a yellow.
Now here...today.

Poor.

Dis diving really becoming too prominent in de game. Almost ALL teams dive/play act. Real sickening.

it had a play he dive in the box, after kicking the ground with he foot , rel shameful
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
2 tactical mistakes...substituting d 2 hardworking players that should have remained

Dirk Kuyt(always creates)  & Giovanni van Bronckhorst (dat led to Van der Vaart letting Iniesta score)

In the past bringing on Elia worked, but he eh make ah note when he came on.  As for the van Bronckhorst subsitution...well I still scratching mih head.....

In fact I remarked during the game that the Spanish substitution to bring on Navas made an immediate effect on Spain's game....the subs for Holland on the other hand didn't work IMO.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

van bronkhorst had to come off b/c navas was going to run him ragged and he was already on a card...the man is like 34, 35 he ent able with dem young whippersnappers

Dumplingdinho

all players dive...come on dutch fans dont make excuses...u eh hear me talking about van bommel 100 fouls in the brazil game... ;D

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Iniesta should have been sent of for hitting (violence). He got up an dattacked the Dutch player (can't remember who it was).
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>