April 27, 2024, 10:20:48 PM

Author Topic: jordan vs kobe  (Read 3183 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
jordan vs kobe
« on: April 20, 2006, 09:32:38 AM »
first up MJ.....6 rings,5 time nba mvp88,91,92,96,98....6 time nba finals mvp......nba record in scoring titles 10 years......nba record for playoff career avg 33.4ppg.........3 time nba allstar mvp 88,96,98.......and kobe..3 rings(all because of shaq),1 scoring title this season.2006....yes he is young and has alot more years in him,but i dont tink he will win another championship.de closest we will see to mj is lebron james,he will be a phenomenon.watch and see.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: jordan vs kobe
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 06:55:50 AM »
I think kobe(i am not a kobe fan) is the best player since Jordan and he is capable of winning a championship once he stays healthy and the Lakers continue to improve..
Currently Kobe is better than Lebron but the rate Lebron is improving his game. i would not be surprised if Lebron is the best player in the NBA 2 years fron now.  He is not going be jordan because there can only be one  but he will be lebron and there would not be another one as well.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 10:14:49 AM »
I think kobe(i am not a kobe fan) is the best player since Jordan and he is capable of winning a championship once he stays healthy and the Lakers continue to improve..
Currently Kobe is better than Lebron but the rate Lebron is improving his game. i would not be surprised if Lebron is the best player in the NBA 2 years fron now.  He is not going be jordan because there can only be one  but he will be lebron and there would not be another one as well.

Kobe have real talent eh but......he like ah man with ah 20inch prick in ah room full ah virgins..pure blue balls fuh he

I eh tink Kobe doin one ass from dis point...look how he orchestrate de ouster of Shaq so de team could be HIS.......... and wuh he do wit dem??
Men hadda remember at LEAST  4 of jordan wins come when he defer critcal shots to teamates (j.paxson,s.kerr.pippen etc)

Kobe eh know nuttn bout dat...ball hogs will go nowhere

De next overrated one I fine..is Phil Jackson..de man win all he rings because he had EXTREMELY talanted and motivated men to work wit
If Phil Jackson could coach to charlotte bobcats to a playoff spot...den I go call he zen master

Only ting I like bout Kobe is his impressive collection of Ducatis
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 10:32:51 AM »
Yeah..Phil is over rated..he won with Jordan and Pippen, Shaq and Kobe....he is good at managing superstars and egos but give let's see if he can win with current lakers team.  If he can coach a team of the calibre of Denver to a title I will consider him a great coach.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kobe vs Jordan
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 11:57:17 AM »
Should we even have this conversation?

Well at least we know both had Rodman in there team
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
Re: Kobe vs Jordan
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 06:46:44 PM »
If you questioning whether yuh should have a conversation bout it, why start a thread?  ;D

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 11:58:18 PM »
If you questioning whether yuh should have a conversation bout it, why start a thread?

Fair question Marlon...Im still pondering the thought.... :thinking:

Perhaps if I said both were the dominant force in there generation.....would that bury the hatchet?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 12:00:14 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 04:33:20 PM »
Kobe is in Jordan league, even though a lot of people refuse to admit it.

He is cocky and things like "I've got one more than Shaq. Come on guys, you know I don't forget stuff...." does not endear him to people.

But talent-wise, I put him up there.
Ketch footballitis

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 08:32:07 PM »
I dont know man Kobe is great he is the real air apparent I knew they would won this year obvious ever sense they got Gasol ,that was it for me,but the Bull use to go like 62 -4 shit . With less talent MJs more money.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 10:41:36 PM »
Kobe is in Jordan league, even though a lot of people refuse to admit it.

He is cocky and things like "I've got one more than Shaq. Come on guys, you know I don't forget stuff...." does not endear him to people.

But talent-wise, I put him up there.

All modern day gr8 athletes are cocky. LIVE WIT IT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 06:00:30 AM »
If you questioning whether yuh should have a conversation bout it, why start a thread?

Fair question Marlon...Im still pondering the thought.... :thinking:

Perhaps if I said both were the dominant force in there generation.....would that bury the hatchet?

Of course it would. Kobe would have Jordan like figures if Jordan didn't exst, think bout it  :mackdaddy:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2010, 09:18:49 AM »

[/quote]

Cocky? true......but only #24 is a full bore prick

The fact that he change he juzzy number to underscore he 1 better than jordan does highlight he prickisity

His only redeeming values are his flawless jumpshot and his lovely Ducati collection.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2010, 01:37:17 PM »

Cocky? true......but only #24 is a full bore prick

The fact that he change he juzzy number to underscore he 1 better than jordan does highlight he prickisity

His only redeeming values are his flawless jumpshot and his lovely Ducati collection.
[/quote]

Me eh care me eh have 2 live wit him. Just bring more championships 2 LA La Land and I go b happy like pappy.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 11:22:16 AM »
schupssss, jordan revolutionized the game, kobe just added to it.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 04:27:17 PM »
Where all yuh buy dem drinks?  Lemme know ah need to stay away from dat chain, de oil spill clearly in their products  :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

1]; } ?>