March 18, 2024, 11:04:05 PM

Author Topic: If Drogba did not break his arm  (Read 6883 times)

Offline julie_mango

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
If Drogba did not break his arm
« on: July 11, 2010, 04:00:48 PM »
He wouldah show the world why he deserved the golden boot in Hengland and why the Colonizers still control this game and why he is still underated and better than the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Kaka, and the rest of the dissapointments of the cup, neither of which scored a goal or impressed, that he is the #1 stiker in the world today, even at 32.  Big up Drogba but I know the crabs in the barrel, fight down, the people on this board who controlled by the man (Palos?) will say Drogba cyar compare to Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney or Kaka, and so we as a people will continue to shoot ourselves in the foot and reach nowhere when we cannot realize the predicament we are in.  Forget Pele, another Pele will not occur in this day and age of oppression in football, even meh boy Drogba realize he had to straighten he hair... to be continued

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If Drogba did not break his arm
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 04:04:42 PM »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 04:05:37 PM »
He wouldah show the world why he deserved the golden boot in Hengland and why the Colonizers still control this game and why he is still underated and better than the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Kaka, and the rest of the dissapointments of the cup, neither of which scored a goal or impressed, that he is the #1 stiker in the world today, even at 32.  Big up Drogba but I know the crabs in the barrel, fight down, the people on this board who controlled by the man (Palos?) will say Drogba cyar compare to Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney or Kaka, and so we as a people will continue to shoot ourselves in the foot and reach nowhere when we cannot realize the predicament we are in.  Forget Pele, another Pele will not occur in this day and age of oppression in football, even meh boy Drogba realize he had to straighten he hair... to be continued

u working at angostura?...i feel ur name should be green mango.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 04:05:58 PM »
 :rotfl: lawd

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 04:09:19 PM »
My word.....and I thought I was the depressed one..... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 04:22:03 PM »
Amen
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 04:29:04 PM »

pfffttt  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 04:41:34 PM »
Rooney, Ronaldo, Torres cyah shine Drogba boots. Torres begging for start and can'tr play 5 minutes. Men will fight yuh down with Drogba, but he is most mentally strong out of the lot.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »
steups!!!! Lineker break his had in 1986 and still finish top scorer
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 08:43:09 PM »

How about, I-feel-he-name-shouldn't-have-nutting-to-DO-wit-the-word-"mango"?  ;D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline julie_mango

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »
You comparing Linekar to Drogba?  As I said, the MAN has us controlled....

steups!!!! Lineker break his had in 1986 and still finish top scorer

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 10:51:41 PM »

How about, I-feel-he-name-shouldn't-have-nutting-to-DO-wit-the-word-"mango"?  ;D

#1 Trinba?
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 06:56:40 AM »
 I forget bout Trinba oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 11:45:42 AM »
maybe this #2 Trinba then?  ;)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 01:05:40 PM »

wheeyyyyyyy  how u go treat u lil sista so dread?
 ;D
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 02:23:48 PM »
d#_1trinba strikes again in a different form...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 03:40:59 PM »

wheeyyyyyyy  how u go treat u lil sista so dread?
 ;D

Oh GAWWWWWWWWSH!!!!!!!  Sorry, sorry, sorry!!  Ah din kno it was a young lady......ah take back all de bouff-up!  :angel:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>