April 28, 2024, 02:38:27 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (11-Aug-2010).  (Read 51483 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (11-Aug-2010).
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2010, 10:57:22 AM »
OK IM BACK.  Since the players getting their WC money and the blacklist over Ill be back spending money on ttff games tickets ending my strike.

Eh??  Where yuh getting this info from boss??  Make no mistake, this battle with the WC players eh over yet, in fact Jackula say so just last night on the news.  But surely, you self.  You really think this is over??....

ENTTTTTTTTTT. I done tell dem fellas make sure d put this issue as part ah dey estate because dey chirren might get money.

Lets hope if it takes that long that their chirren don't get less than the players was initially offered!  :-\

Well wit d concept of Time Value of Money d players all ready gettin less so imagine what dey chirren will get. I think right now the principle is d most important issue at d moment. D money go b nice but evil will only prevail when good people do nutten. SO FIGHT ON FELLAS FIGHT ON.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2010, 11:24:49 AM »
any live stream for this?

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2010, 12:19:42 PM »
any live stream for this?

its next week dude

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »
OK IM BACK.  Since the players getting their WC money and the blacklist over Ill be back spending money on ttff games tickets ending my strike.

Eh??  Where yuh getting this info from boss??  Make no mistake, this battle with the WC players eh over yet, in fact Jackula say so just last night on the news.  But surely, you self.  You really think this is over??....

ok thanks. now im aint buying anymore. only if i get a free ticket from latapy family members i know
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 04:23:55 PM by Babalawo »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2010, 05:20:11 AM »
Theobald says clash with Boyz vital for Cup hopes.
T&T Newsday Reports.

Portmore United’s midfielder Andrew Vanzie is the only newcomer to the Reggae Boyz squad as preparation for their upcoming international friendly against Trinidad and Tobago resumed with a five- day training camp which started yesterday at the Player’s Residence in Kingston.

Vanzie who is attached to Portmore United and is a member of the Jamaican Under-21 CAC Games squad, has earned his first call-up by team coach Theodore Whitmore.

Vanzie, 20, was part of the Under-21 CAC Games squad a few months ago. Prior to their departure for Port-of-Spain on Monday, the Reggae Boyz will play a training match on Saturday against a Portland Select Team.

The Reggae Boyz has been playing a series of practice matches against local parish teams and on Sunday they defeated Trelawny 3-1.

At least five overseas players are expected to join the current squad which Whitmore will trim before coming to Trinidad and Tobago They include New York Red Bulls player Dane Richards, San Jose Earthquakes’ Ryan Johnson, Rodolph Austin of Norwegian Premier League side SK Brann and Eric Vernan, currently on loan to Nybergsund IL, in Norway and LA Galaxy goalkeeper Donovon Ricketts.

TT coach Russell Latapy will resume training at 4 pm on Monday at the Marvin Lee Stadium, Macoya. Several of his players are unavailable this week due to club commitments with Joe Public and Jabloteh FC in the Concacaf Champions League.

They include Joe Public’s Kerry Baptiste, Marvin Phillip, Makan Hislop, Trent Noel, Hayden Tinto and Jabloteh’s Jason Marcano, Ataullah Guerra and Robert Primus.

Caledonia AIA midfielder Densill Theobald is geared up for the encounter, remembering the impact of the 2-2 draw in 2008 when Soca Warriors came from two goals down to earn a last minute draw in Kingston.

“We had a lot of challenges in that game as we went in with 15 players because of injuries but we played a really fantastic game to earn the draw.

That game was a real battle between the two top sides in the Caribbean and I think on Wednesday the match will be another hard- fought one,” Theobald said yesterday.

“It’s definitely going to give us a fair indication as to how the team is shaping up for the Digicel Cup and the coach has stressed that he wants to focus on the local players for the tournament so it will be an excellent opportunity for us to come out and perform well.

“We are in a rebuilding stage as well after the last World Cup campaign and I think all the players know how important it is for us to do well in the Digicel Cup and qualify for the Gold Cup and also do well there. For us, the preparations must be at a decent level from now which means that they must do well in this friendly on Wednesday,” he ended.

The match on August 11 kicks off at 6 pm at the Marvin Lee Stadium and tickets will be on sale on match-day at the venue.

Jamaica training squad:

Kenardo Forbes; Jermaine Taylor, Romeo Parkes and Randall Huie; Adrian Reid, Ricardo Cousins, Andrew Vanzie and Mario Swaby; O’Neil Fisher, Richard Edwards, Kavin Bryan and Dicoy Williams; Troy Smith, Dino Williams and Oliver Trail; Devon Hodges; Peter Harrison, Navian Boyd and Keammar Daley; Orion Dennis; Devon Williams; Rafe Wolfe and Dennis Taylor.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2010, 08:07:16 AM »
Finally d time so I will know how 2 plan meh business. LAWD I EH TINK KNOWIN WHEN A GAME STRTIN SHOULD B SOOOOO DIFFICULT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »
Even though, I support T&Tto the fullest.....JA taking this series for sure. I think T&T best result will be a tie at home and 1-0 loss at the Office. JA is capable of scoring at least 2 against us.

Looks like meh yardie bredrens go be rubbing meh face in it.

Offline Intru

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2010, 01:05:42 PM »
I dont get why they never call up the PR Islanders trini.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2010, 01:13:59 PM »
gawd on pitch ??

Even though, I support T&Tto the fullest.....JA taking this series for sure. I think T&T best result will be a tie at home and 1-0 loss at the Office. JA is capable of scoring at least 2 against us.

dais your support to the " fullest" ???

F#CK OFF
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2010, 02:35:00 PM »
 :rotfl:  BM bitin  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2010, 03:45:10 PM »
Oh great. Dey reach.

How much tickets for this game costing?

$40 for adults, $20 for d kids

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2010, 04:01:24 PM »
Oh great. Dey reach.

How much tickets for this game costing?

$40 for adults, $20 for d kids

Daiz a fete match ?

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2010, 04:40:13 PM »
From Fuentes....

The T&T Senior team is preparing for next Wednesday’s friendly international against Jamaica at the Marvin Lee Stadium. The game will be the second of a double header with the T&T Women’s Under 17 team tackling the Women’s  Senior team  at 4pm.

T&T has its sight set on going all the way through to the Digicel Caribbean Cup Finals which will be staged in Martinique from November 26-December 5. And for Wednesday’s friendly versus the

“Reggae Boyz”  who will arrive with five overseas-base pros,  T&T have also drafted in three overseas-based players including San Jose Earthquakes striker Cornell Glen and Puerto Rico Islanders duo Keon Daniel and Kendall Jagdeosingh.  W Connection midfielder Clyde Leon and Caledonia AIA’s Densill Theobald will miss the encounter because of injuries.
Glen believes T&T should  have what it takes to handle the Haitians.

“Well the equation changes up a bit now that are preparing to play a team such as Haiti in Stage two of the Digicel Cup but we welcome such a challenge because we believe they are a pretty decent opposition,” Glen  told TTFF Media.

“Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti and Jamaica are considered to be the among the top teams in the Caribbean and this allows us to have another valuable match following the one with Jamaica on Wednesday. Right now the focus is on Jamaica and hopefully I can bring my form at the moment to the national team. I’m feeling good at the moment and I’ve been involved a lot for San Jose in recent matches. Hopefully I can hit the mark on the international stage,” Glen added.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2010, 06:08:42 PM »
Why isnt Birchy in this squad? If Glen got invited why isnt Birchall and James in this team?

Leon and Theo out....WHY THE f**k isnt Birchall there

Latapy...stop f**king around please

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2010, 06:18:55 PM »
Why isnt Birchy in this squad? If Glen got invited why isnt Birchall and James in this team?

SM biting

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2010, 06:22:46 PM »
gawd on pitch ??

F#CK OFF

oh gord!!  :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2010, 08:47:10 PM »
gawd on pitch ??

F#CK OFF

[/quote

Its just a prediction Magician. No need to cuss me. I hope they prove me wrong.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2010, 09:14:08 PM »
gawd on pitch ??

F#CK OFF

[/quote

The need is in the eye of the cusser.  lololol
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2010, 03:52:42 AM »
“Reggae Boyz”  who will arrive with five overseas-base pros,  T&T have also drafted in three overseas-based players including San Jose Earthquakes striker Cornell Glen and Puerto Rico Islanders duo Keon Daniel and Kendall Jagdeosingh.  W Connection midfielder Clyde Leon and Caledonia AIA’s Densill Theobald will miss the encounter because of injuries.
Glen believes T&T should  have what it takes to handle the Haitians

I taught it was Jamaica we playing.

Fuentes, our preeess officer.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2010, 06:03:01 AM »
gawd on pitch ??

F#CK OFF

[/quote

The need is in the eye of the cusser.  lololol

:rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2010, 09:04:02 AM »

CO-SIGN!!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2010, 10:12:45 AM »

Tell it to him in his face!!! ent latapy is yuh fardder breddren? plus yuh could always run into him on the local scene.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2010, 10:15:07 AM »
Can't understand why Birchall and James not in this squad and even Sealy should be given another shot steups.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2010, 10:22:45 AM »
Latapy is a shit snake bro, when allyuh go realise that.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2010, 11:40:05 AM »

yuh need tuh remind them of the exclusive interview breds  :D

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2010, 01:56:01 PM »

excuse me gentlemen! I will have you know that Latapy right now has a 100% record from One game played.
Just wanted to say that. ;) ;)
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2010, 05:46:19 AM »

excuse me gentlemen! I will have you know that Latapy right now has a 100% record from One game played.
Just wanted to say that. ;) ;)
Eh Eh David, doh try that one   :shameonyou:  .....What about the WC 2010 qualifiers from last year? He was OFFICIALLY in charge since the game vs Costa Rica in Tobago last year... his contract was then EXTENDED in 2010...

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2010, 08:31:46 AM »
Long time ah doh post....but
Same shit....different day....National duty trumps any shit ass national league....Trinidad and Tobago should be going all out to blast any Caribbean competion, everytime!...punto final!  Ah doh want to hear bout no club competition and shite like that. WE make world cup....JA make world cup....is the most important duel right now!  Who win take all the spoils...Aren't no such thing as friendly....Doh tell me..if we loose, that it was our second rate team.  No effen Excuses...

To build back....we T&T, need to anniliate all Caribbean competition...if we stand a chance of competing against Mexico, USA, Costa Rica and Hondurus.  It simple!

Stop the f**kery!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2010, 03:47:23 PM »
Same shit....different day....National duty trumps any shit ass national league....Trinidad and Tobago should be going all out to blast any Caribbean competion, everytime!...punto final!  Ah doh want to hear bout no club competition and shite like that. WE make world cup....JA make world cup....is the most important duel right now!  Who win take all the spoils...Aren't no such thing as friendly....Doh tell me..if we loose, that it was our second rate team.  No effen Excuses...

To build back....we T&T, need to anniliate all Caribbean competition...if we stand a chance of competing against Mexico, USA, Costa Rica and Hondurus.  It simple!

Stop the f**kery!

Wish it was that simple but a few things need to iron out before we can build back properly and become even stronger than ever before!

1. The 2006 World Cup players need to get paid.
2. Any blacklisting of players involved in the fight for their money need to be removed.
3. Local players need to join FPATT in mass.
4. Camps needs to resign and be replaced with someone competent for the job who is not a Jack puppet.
5. The TTFF needs to show transparency and to put a proper development plan in place.
6. Regular friendlies against World Class quality opponents need to be organised at least 1 decent quality game per month.
7. Once all the above is in place then when we do play Caribbean opponents we can confidently expect to anniliate them.

Until these steps are done we spinning top in mud!!

But despite lack of all of the above at present I am still a Soca Warriors supporter to de bone and always want to see them performing to their full potential and winning all their games friendlies or not especially against our arch rivals Jamaica!! 

T&T 3 - 1 Ja would be a satisfactory result! :chilling:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 03:52:25 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2010, 03:58:40 PM »

Stop the f**kery!

Wish it was that simple but a few things need to iron out before we can build back properly and become even stronger than ever before!

1. The 2006 World Cup players need to get paid.
2. Any blacklisting of players involved in the fight for their money need to be removed.
3. Local players need to join FPATT in mass.
4. Camps needs to resign and be replaced with someone competent for the job who is not a Jack puppet.
5. The TTFF needs to show transparency and to put a proper development plan in place.
6. Regular friendlies against World Class quality opponents need to be organised at least 1 decent quality game per month.
7. Once all the above is in place then when we do play Caribbean opponents we can confidently expect to anniliate them.

Until these steps are done we spinning top in mud!!

But despite lack of all of the above at present I am still a Soca Warriors supporter to de bone and always want to see them performing to their full potential and winning all their games friendlies or not especially against our arch rivals Jamaica!! 

T&T 3 - 1 Ja would be a satisfactory result! :chilling:

Cornelle coming so I guess 3 goals could score.

1]; } ?>