Archived Boards > 2010 World Cup - South Africa

Muller - Golden Boot winner?

(1/5) > >>

julie_mango:
Big up 20 yr old Muller winning the golden boot for Germany based on 3 assists and 5 goals.

Germany should really win the overall trophy for decency, professionalism, fair play, respect for the game, as they did in previous world cups, not much diving, not too much complaining to refrees (it's obvious the german federation is under serious manners as to this day, they still have to atone to the evils of Hitler), I admire their professionalism though, no sour grapes at the loss to Spain, nobody spitting at cameras, nobody b!tchin, faking etc, I am a GERMAN fan all the way, that is I!  So the German haters still dissin on Germany for the sins of the past, remember forgiveness for sins 50+ years old.  Germany starting black players, third world cup with some color... to this date, is not like some of these Spanish/Italian teams that to dis day still doh have a black player (which is as atrocious as Latapy not starting Chris Birchall), sorry, all de racism in Spain, Italy, is time they diversify dem teams as we know they have black people living there...  Start the jokes fellas, I know this website go defend every colonialist but the press have yuh brainwash against the Germans but as of today the Germans have played more world cup games than anybody else and yesterday started 3 black players... big up the GERMANS!

Deeks:
Mango,
              Birchal did play in the first game against ElSalvador. I honestly don't know Latas reason for not playing him more. But I felt that Latas was trying to get his mid-field in order during the campaign and that cause the demise in the Hex. Our playmaking and defensive mid-filed was the main problem for our poor showing in the campaign.
German still getting diss for 60 yrs ago. That will go on for a long time to come. A lot of issues that is happening today was shaped directly and indirectly by WW2. The Palestinian issue. The break  up of Yugoslavia, The Euro and the common market(positive consequence). But the Germans have made more stride than others.  In time to come Spain and Italy will have their share of Black and immigrant players on their team. Nothing is before it's time.

palos:

--- Quote from: Deeks on July 12, 2010, 04:17:41 PM ---Mango,
              Birchal did play in the first game against ElSalvador. I honestly don't know Latas reason for not playing him more. But I felt that Latas was trying to get his mid-field in order during the campaign and that cause the demise in the Hex. Our playmaking and defensive mid-filed was the main problem for our poor showing in the campaign.
German still getting diss for 60 yrs ago. That will go on for a long time to come. A lot of issues that is happening today was shaped directly and indirectly by WW2. The Palestinian issue. The break  up of Yugoslavia, The Euro and the common market(positive consequence). But the Germans has made more stride than others.  In time to come Spain and Italy will have their share of Black and immigrant players on their team. Nothing is before it's time.

--- End quote ---

Like he forget Marcos Senna was an integral part of de Spanish team dat did win Euro 2008 and was only omitted from this squad due to injury.

Or

Maybe Senna not black

kicker:

--- Quote from: julie_mango on July 11, 2010, 06:00:18 PM ---Big up 20 yr old Muller winning the golden boot for Germany based on 3 assists and 5 goals.

Germany should really win the overall trophy for decency, professionalism, fair play, respect for the game, as they did in previous world cups, not much diving, not too much complaining to refrees (it's obvious the german federation is under serious manners as to this day, they still have to atone to the evils of Hitler), I admire their professionalism though, no sour grapes at the loss to Spain, nobody spitting at cameras, nobody b!tchin, faking etc, I am a GERMAN fan all the way, that is I!  So the German haters still dissin on Germany for the sins of the past, remember forgiveness for sins 50+ years old.  Germany starting black players, third world cup with some color... to this date, is not like some of these Spanish/Italian teams that to dis day still doh have a black player (which is as atrocious as Latapy not starting Chris Birchall), sorry, all de racism in Spain, Italy, is time they diversify dem teams as we know they have black people living there...  Start the jokes fellas, I know this website go defend every colonialist but the press have yuh brainwash against the Germans but as of today the Germans have played more world cup games than anybody else and yesterday started 3 black players... big up the GERMANS!

--- End quote ---

Why yuh doh dislike T&T because we have no indians on our side?  It musse have less than 1% of black people in Spain and over 40% of indians in T&T and you looking fuh Spain tuh have black people on their side...steups.  Everybody quick tuh call de next man racist...

pot...kettle...

Spanish football have plenty racism, but lewwe be reasonable in how we talk sometimes nuh....

DeSoWa:

--- Quote from: kicker on July 12, 2010, 05:01:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: julie_mango on July 11, 2010, 06:00:18 PM ---Big up 20 yr old Muller winning the golden boot for Germany based on 3 assists and 5 goals.

--- End quote ---

Why yuh doh dislike T&T because we have no indians on our side?  It musse have less than 1% of black people in Spain and over 40% of indians in T&T and you looking fuh Spain tuh have black people on their side...steups.  Everybody quick tuh call de next man racist...

pot...kettle...

Spanish football have plenty racism, but lewwe be reasonable in how we talk sometimes nuh....

--- End quote ---

Not going to argue with you, cause ah know you go win  ;D but how much "Indians" in T&T does really play the game and actually want to rep they country in football?

Why it have a lot of "Indians" on the T&T cricket team?  :-\

Big Up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version