March 28, 2024, 06:28:45 PM

Author Topic: A "true" story  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A "true" story
« on: July 21, 2010, 10:33:48 AM »
As dis happen...a man tell me bout dis apparently true story that happened in San Juan.

A couple (somewhat past their best years) lived alone in Sandy Lane (I think that's the name) and in the house next door, lived a single woman of their age... and she was always "making eyes" at the fellah (who, I presume, noticed.)
The wifey went to town one day. In those days, this outing was a whole-day affair - and the lass next door soon appeared on the doorstep, with ideas of another type of affair herself. The fellow apparently found this sort of idea agreeable, so they took matters in hand, and took their relationship to another level - horizontally, that is.
While they were banging away at it in the couple's bed, the lady cried out, "Oh God!" The fellow assumed that this was a cry of pleasure, which meant he was doing it right, and so he carried on with his business. When he was finished, he came to the realization that so too was she, in a manner of speaking. The woman had apparently suffered a heart attack and died during the activity.
Horrified at the thought of the consequences, he called a good friend of his, who was a policeman, and explained the situation. His friend calmed him down, stating that nothing was going to happen, as he personally knew the DMO, and there was a way out of the mess: come to his home, they would go fetch the DMO, together they would visit the site, remove the body discretely, and all this would be done without the eye of the public viewing anything.
While the man was out following his friend's instructions, his wife came home, much earlier than expected. She glimpsed a person - seemingly sleeping - in her bed, and immediately identified the said person. Having quietly observed, and suspected, the woman's actions of late, she easily concluded why that woman was asleep in her bed. She quietly fetched a 2X4 from outside the door, and leaping into the bedroom, proceeded to beat the prone figure with much ado. When she came to an end, she found to her horror, that so too had the woman in the bed. Assuming she had just murdered the tramp, the woman began to bewail her fate. Imagine her anguish when she sees a car pull up outside and a uniformed policeman get out... for it was at this time that her husband, his friend and the DMO arrived. She went weeping and bawling straight to the officer, showing him the cudgel, crying, "Oh god, sah, ah kill she, ah didn't mean to..."
The policeman, her husband's friend who knew her well, tried to comfort her, and told her  "Don't worry... Is not your wood dat kill she..."
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A "true" story
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 09:24:46 PM »
If policeman was a good friend he would say.."Maam you have the right to remain silent...." ;D
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A "true" story
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:16:51 PM »
 ::)
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>