April 29, 2024, 07:58:01 AM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Report TT vs Antigua  (Read 6780 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
D Touches Match Report TT vs Antigua
« on: July 21, 2010, 08:59:08 PM »
Folks,

It's good to see the Red, Black and White Live again and I went to this game with little or no expectations. I decided to give Latapy and the fellas a clean slate and see what they had to offer.

I arrived early...a little after 5 and I bounced up Shotta and Patriot at the gate. The crowd was sparse at the time, but by kickoff the entire covered stands were full, a few in the uncovered stands and I would put the crowd at about 300 - 400 people.

The TTFF set up a booth near the concession area with womens under 17 paraphernalia and they provided a sign up sheet for pre ordering of tickets. Bags, T shirts and other things were on sale and the Under 17 Mascot, made a guest appearance at half time during the game.

Back to the match....armed with a pie which was quite large for the $7 paid. I took my seat and was joined by fellow forumites G and Big Magician.

Both teams were warming up and the Antiguan players were bigger and more muscular than their TT counterparts...it looked like Dasheen vs KFC but while the Antiguans were bigger they were clumsy and slow. TT had some pep in their step and looked quite lively during the warm up, skipping tru cones etc.

I saw a new piece of equipment being used by the TT trainer in the warm-up process. A few of the players were using what looked like a big plastic tube, it was black in colour and akin to a rolled up exercise mat about 3-4 feet in length. All the players sat on this kinda log thing and were rolling on it, rocking back and forth and using it to massage their muscles. Sometimes it was used as a prop, other times like a rolling pin, It looked quite silly, but I am sure it is some new warm up method that the TT staff are using.

After the anthems were sung and the customary shake hand by both teams...Antigua were on the attack and almost embarrassingly took the lead in the first 10 seconds. A long ball was played from the back and the last stopper Hislop allowed it to bounce over his head. He expected the keeper to claim, but the keeper stayed on his line...so with the ball bouncing and Hislop shielding the Antiguan fwd hustles him and gets to the ball and manages an attempt on goal.

TT started with a 4-4-2 with Jan Michael Williams in goal, Makan Hislop and Keston Williams as stoppers, Kern Cupid right back and Aklie Edwards on the left, Trent Noel and  Densill Theobald in the middle with Guerra and Kevon Carter on the wings with Devon Jorsling  and Kerry Baptiste up top.

Antigua also had a 4-4-2 and truth be told were the livelier of the two teams in the opening minutes.

TT took a while to settle and the back 4 were shakey whole night. The communication was off, the tackling and reading of the game was off, the challenges were soft, no aggression on the ground or in the air and they were being turned easily by the Antiguan fwds.

Aklie was the best of the back 4, Cupid couldnt handle the big tall man he was forced to mark and was caught for speed and "pongs" on occasion. Hislop was sloppy and Williams was not assertive.

There were 4 beats/skills of note for the entire game...2 were done by Antiguans and 2 by Trinis.

After 2 minutes and 20 seconds into the first half, an Antiguan midfielder runs across the field ripping 3 TT players, the last being Denzil Theobold who collected the ball neatly tru his legs. The second sex for the evening was done on the line in the first half in the 30th min and good ole Denzil rushed in...legs open and the Antiguan obliged.

But apart from the 2 sex he collect, Denzil was a solid performer and played his role very well tonight, supporting the play, screening the ball, spreading passes and moving well into space.

I must say that the scoreline did not tell the true tale of this contest, which was very open and had Antigua some better fwds, they could have scored a few on TT.

That said, TT finally settled in and Antigua gave us room to move the ball around. The first goal was well done and after a wonderful take down and skill by guerra, beating 2 men and passing to theobold...who turned skillfully and floated a "bess" tru ball over the top for the overlapping Carter, who then composed himself and at the top of the box, put it past the Antiguan goalie.

This deflated the Antiguans and they stepped up their game, making short passes, trying the long ball and trying to run at TT but farting down theyself in the final 3rd.

TT then went into a 4-2-4 formation....yes 4-2-4.

The back 4 as is....Noel and Bleeder as the mid and Carter and Guerra moved up the field as outright wingers, both of them not dropping back to tackle, they just waited on the wings for the long ball from the back.
Many a time there was a line of 4 players up top and TT was in attack mode.

It was here TT started to get it right and play the ball around and kept possession. You could see the Latapy experiment working and from min 15 - min 35. It was TT possession and the second goal came from playing possum, stroking it around in the back and then sending carter on a long ball up the wing....after getting past his marker he rolled it to the top of the box and Kerry Baptiste finished it ever so professionally with a well taken goal... side foot into the V. (exactly like the training video shown previously).

At 2-0 up Antigua then started playing aggressive and TT started to wilt. Antigua started running at us and the defence was on the back foot. They then scored from a corner and headed the ball uncontested twice into the back of the net.

The goal was coming, you could have seen it a mile off and TT defence and midfield could not get the defensive aspect of their game right.

It was a case of being swamped in the midfield 2 TT players vs 4-5 Antiguans and having no ball winner on the field. The closest ting to a bruiser we had was Noel but he did not impose himself tonight and was roughed up. The midfield provided no cover for the defence and the Antiguans started to work Hislop and Williams.

With the score 2-1...the most remarkable goal I have seen in a long time was executed from Carter.

The ball is touched and Carter gets it and runs...full pelt at the Antiguan winger, blows past him, rips past the wingback, cuts inside the midfielder, and shoots past the defender and Keeper for a BIG GOAl.

In 2 seconds...is run, cut, cut, shot... Goal....a MILO Play of the Month for sure.

The Antiguans got deflated again but from here TT couldn't see their way.

Guerra got locked down, Jorsling or Baptiste nearly got his foot broken when 3 Antiguans hit him a jam simultaneously and Baptiste was marked out of the game. They started to rest blade on Noel and TT just couldn't respond.

3-1 at the half but TT nowhere in control and no authority being stamped on the match. Antigua getting chances and making mistakes in the final 3rd.

TT made a sub taking off Guerra who for all his skill, lacked hustle and conviction....with somebody I ent sure who coming on at the half.

TT not tackling and relying on Antigua to make the errant pass to win the ball.

In the second half Antigua switched to a 4-5-1 and it seemed that their coach won the battle.

TT started to run out of ideas and the silky passes and small knock from the back became a desperate long boom kick down the wings. All the good intentions and work from the 1st half were gone.

Noel and Theobold were outmanned, out hustled and just holding on.

But the funny thing is that the 4-2-4 continued.

TT then got a free kick near the top of the box and after the Antiguan wall was set, a TT player looked to fake the shot. Jorsling then ran up and curled the ball beautifully into the opposite corner. An exquisite goal, well executed and it showed that we are working on our set pieces.

After that, players started to get tired and Latapy decided to change personnel rather than formation.

In quick succession Carter came off, Jorsling, Theobold and Hislop...for Tinto, Winchester, Hector and a defender.

I was totally surprised Carter came off as he was TT's best player on the night...In form, good hustle, speed, touch and shot. A constant threat and as he going for his hattrick he coulda leave him on.

Baptiste was quiet but took his goal well, Jorsling has skill but the lil umph lackin...with some training or the right team he will improve.

Winchester nearly scored as he came on... trapped and skipped past a man and hit the post with his shot. Hector tried but was a bit off in his touches losing the ball and forcing the play. Tinto was the impact sub hitting a man a wrong address cutting back and fanning the ball and twisting up the poor Antiguan left back spine...to much roars of approval from the crowd.

Tinto however looks to have lost a step or two...he seems slower and his touch is a bit off.  But he is still exciting to watch and was taking it to them on every occasion.

The keeper did well, saving some shots both long range and point blank, a little hesitant on the crosses and corners but had a good game....needs to concentrate a bit more and be more vocal and sure on backpasses.

The game then ran its course with TT 4-1 winners.

I think this game is what was needed at this point in time. Latapy chose this game carefully to keep his record intact, to try out a system and look at some players....we will look at this as positive.

However, this Antigua side will be easily beaten by a PFL side. They are not that good and they gave TT problems when they decided to play ball.

I think their coach outcoached Latapy towards the end of the 1st half and for the second half and no tactical/shape/formation changes were made by Latapy only personnel changes.

We have work to do and I dont think the performance by TT today could beat a Grenada, St Vincent or a Haiti and most certainly not a Jamaica....but you seeing the plays, the set plays, the attempted knock....is just the personnel not doing the role properly.

Also too we need a ball winner BAD, we need a genuine playmaker in the middle and we need a competent defence.

Attacking on the wings or the fwds...we good...we go give people problems.

Too much skill on this team and NO steel. No leadership and no bad mind.

But its a start, we did not play bad atall, it was a good showing but we will be exposed badly with a stronger opponent.

Till next game.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match Report TT vs Antigua
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 09:04:00 PM »
ah cyah believe is ah Touches match report ah seeing on de first page....

ah feeling like ah dreaming in a dream while ah dreaming in ah next dream...

lemme go and read the verdict  :beermug:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 09:09:44 PM »
THXS C U 4 D YARDIESSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 09:13:33 PM »
Also too we need a ball winner BAD, we need a genuine playmaker in the middle and we need a competent defence.

Ah lil bit again and yuh woulda say we need ah side  ;D
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 09:17:42 PM »

Ah lil bit again and yuh woulda say we need ah side  ;D

and a coach  :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 09:21:36 PM »
Nah we play a decent game tonight...attacking up top we good.

The middle need some work and the defence.

But yuh could see when a man trying something, they playing simple, yuh seeing a improvement in set pieces.

Yuh seeing a better attacking flow.

I was pleased.

Defence is the concern...and the defensive middle.

But I have seen TT play much worse under Bertille and the Afro...so this is good.

Latapy and TT getting 6.5 out of 10 for this game.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 09:25:37 PM »
Nah we play a decent game tonight...attacking up top we good.

The middle need some work and the defence.

But yuh could see when a man trying something, they playing simple, yuh seeing a improvement in set pieces.

Yuh seeing a better attacking flow.

I was pleased.

Defence is the concern...and the defensive middle.

But I have seen TT play much worse under Bertille and the Afro...so this is good.

Latapy and TT getting 6.5 out of 10 for this game.

Lets pray we neva sink 2 dat level again. BSC AND DUMBTIST LAWDDDDDD FADDERRRRRRRR

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 09:28:19 PM »
I got stuck in a bus coming up from Chaguanas and decided that the two hours I already spent frustrated was enough for one day...

Much appreciated.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 09:29:14 PM »
Nice report. Some positives....buh.....

Folks,

Aklie was the best of the back 4,

:o

FINALLY!!!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 09:31:40 PM »
The brand is good but the personnel not so good.

The two centre backs were the low point today. Latas trying to possess the ball more but for it to be effective the back 4 must be comfortable with the ball at their feet.

And as Touches said, we lack a bruiser in midfield. Someone in the mould of Rougier or Carrington to just break up plays and be an imposing figure. I think its coming together from an attacking standpoint, we trying to be patient with the ball and pick a pass.

Need more games to get it right though.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 11:45:05 PM »
that 4-2-4 formation rel risky...i didnt get to see the game but were the wingers dropping back to support defence?

thanks for the report  :beermug:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 12:03:07 AM »
Nice one boss...  :beermug: :beermug:
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 12:24:07 AM »
Touches...Thanx for the report...Ah was hoping and praying yuh was the game to help out those of us in foriegn...Much appreciated.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 02:32:57 AM »
Yes Touches ...Respect...yuh keeping up d Forum Spirit....
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 03:50:45 AM »
Nice report bro.........

Ah stupid accident on the northbound lane on the highway prevented me from joining you in the stands.  We will link up for sure in the Jamaica game.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 05:17:31 AM »
Well if we looking for a bruiser in midfield Chris-Memum playing that role well for LaGalaxy.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 05:41:41 AM »
Nice report. Some positives....buh.....

Folks,

Aklie was the best of the back 4,

:o

FINALLY!!!

Thanks Touches and no Palos, ah doh want to hear it...... :notlistening: :devil: ;D

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 06:05:20 AM »
Patriot a correction to your report. It was Marcano who shot come off de bar. Winchester is de lil fair-skinned fella with the curly locks Ras??And de first sub dat no one knew who he was is cummings..

Everything else was spot on. Like the detail.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 06:41:54 AM »
Winchester is de lil fair-skinned fella with the curly locks Ras?

Yes. This was his senior team debut.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 07:22:01 AM »
Thanks Touches and others.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 09:14:45 AM »
Ahhh, so refreshing to see the Touches Match report again, it seems like forever since we got the last one...thanks boss!  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 09:46:28 AM »
Folks,

It's good to see the Red, Black and White Live again and I went to this game with little or no expectations. I decided to give Latapy and the fellas a clean slate and see what they had to offer.

I arrived early...a little after 5 and I bounced up Shotta and Patriot at the gate. The crowd was sparse at the time, but by kickoff the entire covered stands were full, a few in the uncovered stands and I would put the crowd at about 300 - 400 people.

The TTFF set up a booth near the concession area with womens under 17 paraphernalia and they provided a sign up sheet for pre ordering of tickets. Bags, T shirts and other things were on sale and the Under 17 Mascot, made a guest appearance at half time during the game.

Back to the match....armed with a pie which was quite large for the $7 paid. I took my seat and was joined by fellow forumites G and Big Magician.

Both teams were warming up and the Antiguan players were bigger and more muscular than their TT counterparts...it looked like Dasheen vs KFC but while the Antiguans were bigger they were clumsy and slow. TT had some pep in their step and looked quite lively during the warm up, skipping tru cones etc.

I saw a new piece of equipment being used by the TT trainer in the warm-up process. A few of the players were using what looked like a big plastic tube, it was black in colour and akin to a rolled up exercise mat about 3-4 feet in length. All the players sat on this kinda log thing and were rolling on it, rocking back and forth and using it to massage their muscles. Sometimes it was used as a prop, other times like a rolling pin, It looked quite silly, but I am sure it is some new warm up method that the TT staff are using.

After the anthems were sung and the customary shake hand by both teams...Antigua were on the attack and almost embarrassingly took the lead in the first 10 seconds. A long ball was played from the back and the last stopper Hislop allowed it to bounce over his head. He expected the keeper to claim, but the keeper stayed on his line...so with the ball bouncing and Hislop shielding the Antiguan fwd hustles him and gets to the ball and manages an attempt on goal.

TT started with a 4-4-2 with Jan Michael Williams in goal, Makan Hislop and Keston Williams as stoppers, Kern Cupid right back and Aklie Edwards on the left, Trent Noel and  Densill Theobald in the middle with Guerra and Kevon Carter on the wings with Devon Jorsling  and Kerry Baptiste up top.

Antigua also had a 4-4-2 and truth be told were the livelier of the two teams in the opening minutes.

TT took a while to settle and the back 4 were shakey whole night. The communication was off, the tackling and reading of the game was off, the challenges were soft, no aggression on the ground or in the air and they were being turned easily by the Antiguan fwds.

Aklie was the best of the back 4, Cupid couldnt handle the big tall man he was forced to mark and was caught for speed and "pongs" on occasion. Hislop was sloppy and Williams was not assertive.

There were 4 beats/skills of note for the entire game...2 were done by Antiguans and 2 by Trinis.

After 2 minutes and 20 seconds into the first half, an Antiguan midfielder runs across the field ripping 3 TT players, the last being Denzil Theobold who collected the ball neatly tru his legs. The second sex for the evening was done on the line in the first half in the 30th min and good ole Denzil rushed in...legs open and the Antiguan obliged.

But apart from the 2 sex he collect, Denzil was a solid performer and played his role very well tonight, supporting the play, screening the ball, spreading passes and moving well into space.

I must say that the scoreline did not tell the true tale of this contest, which was very open and had Antigua some better fwds, they could have scored a few on TT.

That said, TT finally settled in and Antigua gave us room to move the ball around. The first goal was well done and after a wonderful take down and skill by guerra, beating 2 men and passing to theobold...who turned skillfully and floated a "bess" tru ball over the top for the overlapping Carter, who then composed himself and at the top of the box, put it past the Antiguan goalie.

This deflated the Antiguans and they stepped up their game, making short passes, trying the long ball and trying to run at TT but farting down theyself in the final 3rd.

TT then went into a 4-2-4 formation....yes 4-2-4.

The back 4 as is....Noel and Bleeder as the mid and Carter and Guerra moved up the field as outright wingers, both of them not dropping back to tackle, they just waited on the wings for the long ball from the back.
Many a time there was a line of 4 players up top and TT was in attack mode.

It was here TT started to get it right and play the ball around and kept possession. You could see the Latapy experiment working and from min 15 - min 35. It was TT possession and the second goal came from playing possum, stroking it around in the back and then sending carter on a long ball up the wing....after getting past his marker he rolled it to the top of the box and Kerry Baptiste finished it ever so professionally with a well taken goal... side foot into the V. (exactly like the training video shown previously).

At 2-0 up Antigua then started playing aggressive and TT started to wilt. Antigua started running at us and the defence was on the back foot. They then scored from a corner and headed the ball uncontested twice into the back of the net.

The goal was coming, you could have seen it a mile off and TT defence and midfield could not get the defensive aspect of their game right.

It was a case of being swamped in the midfield 2 TT players vs 4-5 Antiguans and having no ball winner on the field. The closest ting to a bruiser we had was Noel but he did not impose himself tonight and was roughed up. The midfield provided no cover for the defence and the Antiguans started to work Hislop and Williams.

With the score 2-1...the most remarkable goal I have seen in a long time was executed from Carter.

The ball is touched and Carter gets it and runs...full pelt at the Antiguan winger, blows past him, rips past the wingback, cuts inside the midfielder, and shoots past the defender and Keeper for a BIG GOAl.

In 2 seconds...is run, cut, cut, shot... Goal....a MILO Play of the Month for sure.

The Antiguans got deflated again but from here TT couldn't see their way.

Guerra got locked down, Jorsling or Baptiste nearly got his foot broken when 3 Antiguans hit him a jam simultaneously and Baptiste was marked out of the game. They started to rest blade on Noel and TT just couldn't respond.

3-1 at the half but TT nowhere in control and no authority being stamped on the match. Antigua getting chances and making mistakes in the final 3rd.

TT made a sub taking off Guerra who for all his skill, lacked hustle and conviction....with somebody I ent sure who coming on at the half.

TT not tackling and relying on Antigua to make the errant pass to win the ball.

In the second half Antigua switched to a 4-5-1 and it seemed that their coach won the battle.

TT started to run out of ideas and the silky passes and small knock from the back became a desperate long boom kick down the wings. All the good intentions and work from the 1st half were gone.

Noel and Theobold were outmanned, out hustled and just holding on.

But the funny thing is that the 4-2-4 continued.

TT then got a free kick near the top of the box and after the Antiguan wall was set, a TT player looked to fake the shot. Jorsling then ran up and curled the ball beautifully into the opposite corner. An exquisite goal, well executed and it showed that we are working on our set pieces.

After that, players started to get tired and Latapy decided to change personnel rather than formation.

In quick succession Carter came off, Jorsling, Theobold and Hislop...for Tinto, Winchester, Hector and a defender.

I was totally surprised Carter came off as he was TT's best player on the night...In form, good hustle, speed, touch and shot. A constant threat and as he going for his hattrick he coulda leave him on.

Baptiste was quiet but took his goal well, Jorsling has skill but the lil umph lackin...with some training or the right team he will improve.

Winchester nearly scored as he came on... trapped and skipped past a man and hit the post with his shot. Hector tried but was a bit off in his touches losing the ball and forcing the play. Tinto was the impact sub hitting a man a wrong address cutting back and fanning the ball and twisting up the poor Antiguan left back spine...to much roars of approval from the crowd.

Tinto however looks to have lost a step or two...he seems slower and his touch is a bit off.  But he is still exciting to watch and was taking it to them on every occasion.

The keeper did well, saving some shots both long range and point blank, a little hesitant on the crosses and corners but had a good game....needs to concentrate a bit more and be more vocal and sure on backpasses.

The game then ran its course with TT 4-1 winners.

I think this game is what was needed at this point in time. Latapy chose this game carefully to keep his record intact, to try out a system and look at some players....we will look at this as positive.

However, this Antigua side will be easily beaten by a PFL side. They are not that good and they gave TT problems when they decided to play ball.

I think their coach outcoached Latapy towards the end of the 1st half and for the second half and no tactical/shape/formation changes were made by Latapy only personnel changes.

We have work to do and I dont think the performance by TT today could beat a Grenada, St Vincent or a Haiti and most certainly not a Jamaica....but you seeing the plays, the set plays, the attempted knock....is just the personnel not doing the role properly.

Attacking on the wings or the fwds...we good...we go give people problems.

Too much skill on this team and NO steel. No leadership and no bad mind.

But its a start, we did not play bad atall, it was a good showing but we will be exposed badly with a stronger opponent.

Till next game.

In 2 seconds...is run, cut, cut, shot... Goal....a MILO Play of the Month for sure.......KLASSIC!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 09:56:54 AM »
thanks, nice report... good to hear the positives.

Offline bingie man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 10:20:37 AM »
Bless up! d touches & thks 4 the report.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 10:21:41 AM »
Nice report bro.........

Ah stupid accident on the northbound lane on the highway prevented me from joining you in the stands.  We will link up for sure in the Jamaica game.

ah love it!!

the one between the two trucks? you get caught in that too?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »
yes breds, nice report :beermug:

a few questions, who was the most creative mid we had on the night and which mid played the best defensive role?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 10:31:23 AM »
Was Marvin Faustin on the side bench.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 10:46:18 AM »
Yuh back in fine form breds. Boss report!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 12:27:52 PM »
Nice report Touches. Same defensive problems but i'll take the win.
Hart for president

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 12:32:15 PM »
Was Marvin Faustin on the side bench.

I hear he was making groceries by Ramesh and Leela
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>