April 26, 2024, 11:07:29 PM

Author Topic: Ah reach...same old same old  (Read 2410 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Ah reach...same old same old
« on: July 21, 2010, 08:55:23 AM »
Ah reach in on Saturday... as perusual the fust place ah bounce in to was HOMES in Arima...Roti to go. Carib to drink.

Reading the papers same old....CRIME. As ah said, ah eh seeing OR READING ANY NEW PLANS TO CURB CRIME OR Social  issuses is one set ah blaming the old governmengtt for woes....this new government sounding like they still in opposition. Instaed ah setting new agendas in plcae and ahowing through action new initiatives to deal with teh issues is one set ah 'name calling and blaming' and  the front page news still  showing what we all have to deal with rampant criminal activities.

Same old Same old ...... new pile same sh....t

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Ah reach...same old same old
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 10:47:48 AM »
thanks for the update A.B.  :)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:02:43 AM »
lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 11:56:12 AM »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 03:24:29 PM »
Ah reach in on Saturday... as perusual the fust place ah bounce in to was HOMES in Arima...Roti to go. Carib to drink.

Reading the papers same old....CRIME. As ah said, ah eh seeing OR READING ANY NEW PLANS TO CURB CRIME OR Social  issuses is one set ah blaming the old governmengtt for woes....this new government sounding like they still in opposition. Instaed ah setting new agendas in plcae and ahowing through action new initiatives to deal with teh issues is one set ah 'name calling and blaming' and  the front page news still  showing what we all have to deal with rampant criminal activities.

Same old Same old ...... new pile same sh....t
You really serious dude?? so lemme get this straight, the govt was replaced less than 2 months ago, yet you expect tuh see drastic changes in such ah short space of time??

let me remind you, the old administration had 8 long yrs tuh curb crime and spaced, allowing the ting tuh spiral out of control, and now you blamin the new admin for not fixing what the pass admin had no answer for in 2 short months, you must be drinkin too much carib and babash.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 07:31:25 PM »
I eh asking them tuh fix yet but STOP the frigging blaming and PUT A CONCRETE PLAN together that has some merit. They should take the advice of the minister of Health...SHUT UP  and get on with governing.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 08:25:52 PM »
I eh asking them tuh fix yet but STOP the frigging blaming and PUT A CONCRETE PLAN together that has some merit. They should take the advice of the minister of Health...SHUT UP  and get on with governing.

CO-SIGN BUT 2 BUSY LOOKIN 4 CORRUPTION 2 WUK.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 11:12:34 PM »
Roti to go

Ah surprise yuh gone fuh d roti like fust time...I wuz expectin yuh tuh hit d Hyatt for brunch
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 06:13:46 AM »

is election time eh
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 06:32:03 AM »
But Alberta is how much Carib Yuh drink... or dem typos is because yuh vex?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 07:46:59 PM »

No disrespect, but i'm yet tuh here you say anything with substance or that is slightly informative, all you have tuh offer is ah co sign, normally from some subjective ignoramus view point.

i'm really suprise tuh hear you endorsing this nonsensical rubbish from AB trini, the man doh have ah clue! ah guess i was givin you too much credit.

is ppl like you who's responsible for the poor state of the nation @ present. ppl like you just sit around finger pointing and fault finding, when in reality you should be contributing positively to the advancement of the country.

i was of the opinion that the old negative ways was ah thing of the past, but i guess i was wrong, it's very much still thriving, especially on this site.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 09:41:42 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 08:07:20 PM »
Look I don't profess to be an authority on what some deem to be their 'high and mighty viewpoints' but I do have an opinion based on what I do see, read, observe and from my discussions with people in the know. So if some believe that my opinion is not one that they ascribe to respectfully,  they have the pejorative to disagree but let's not stoop to character assassination and judgements of others because we may have dissimilar views.

Let me once more assert my position on the state of governance as I see it. I once more simply would like to see the plans that the present government have for : educational reform, revenue infusion, a balance budget, a reduction of crime and improvements to the infrastructure. Are these unreasonable? is it unreasonable to inquire about what direction the present government have for the public? Should we not expect elected officials to deliver on their promises? Evey government must be given a chance to govern but at the same time, let's see some semblance of a platform that would restore public faith as oppose to the constant 'bashing' of the previous government alleged 'wrong doings'
Respectfully submitted

P.s. what is negative about asking for accountability? is that not what the previous opposition was questioning? Is it not what they are continuing to question as they are in power? should  the public not  demand accountability from elected representatives? We are in a democracy, a party has been elected, this is our government, should we not expect to know what direction they have for the country? does change occur overnight? no but should we not see some positive direction platform to support change and to demonstrate that things will be different?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 08:31:44 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 08:22:44 PM »

No disrespect, but i'm yet tuh here you say anything with substance or that is slightly informative, all you have tuh offer is ah co sign, normally from some subjective ignoramus view point.

i'm really suprise tuh hear you endorsing this nonsensical rubbish from AB trini, the man doh have ah clue! ah guess i was givin you too much credit.

is ppl like you who's responsible for the poor state of the nation @ present. ppl like you just sit around finger pointing and fault finding, when in reality you should be contributing positively to the advancement of the country.

i was of the opinion that the old negative ways was ah thing of the past, but i guess i was wrong, it's very much still triving, especially on this site.

U there and I here so please spare me d chatter. Dem peeps eh doin squat but lookin 4 jumbie. At present 300 plus young peeps contract eh get renew because why dey lookin 4 jumbie. Is yrs d Prinicipals in d Primary school begging for a lil clerical support but come september is back 2 square 1 because dey lookin 4 jumbie. D 300 contracts were all given to party members of d PNM.

As 4 makin a contribution I do dat both in my private and public life every day. But dat eh mean I will sit by and let this pick up side put we back 2 1020. Manning 2020 vision was a pipe dream but when th
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 09:41:20 PM »
So lemme ask yuh this, were they askin for the clerical support when mannin was in the drivers seat since yuh mentioned yrs? BC after two months ppl expect the world on ah silver platter!!

mind you, i iz not no UNC COP supporter, but after 8 yrs of total domestic neglect, i would support ah donkey in ah shirtjack over the past admin.

as for mr alberta, never heard ah peak out of you when mannin was mismanaging the place, but all of ah sudden yuhs this big analyst when we have ah new boss in town.

this is very convenient ppl. like i said before, this is the same kinda mentality that caused the mayhem in the first place, there's simply no concern for right, all ppl care bout is what they dealin wid. and yet again favorites play.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 09:48:02 PM »
...mind you, i iz not no UNC COP supporter, but after 8 yrs of total domestic neglect, i would support ah donkey in ah shirtjack over the past admin.

Sounds like yuh is ah UNC COP supporter after all...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 10:15:21 PM »
So lemme ask yuh this, were they askin for the clerical support when mannin was in the drivers seat since yuh mentioned yrs? BC after two months ppl expect the world on ah silver platter!!

mind you, i iz not no UNC COP supporter, but after 8 yrs of total domestic neglect, i would support ah donkey in ah shirtjack over the past admin.

as for mr alberta, never heard ah peak out of you when mannin was mismanaging the place, but all of ah sudden yuhs this big analyst when we have ah new boss in town.

this is very convenient ppl. like i said before, this is the same kinda mentality that caused the mayhem in the first place, there's simply no concern for right, all ppl care bout is what they dealin wid. and yet again favorites play.

Friend since Rock of Ages was a pebble dem Principals askin 4 some support. 6 yrs ago Hazel gave dem d support but now everybody contract on hold. Y because everybody who get a wuk betwen dec 2001 and may 2010 is an agent of d PNM.

I care bout what is right d yutes were interviewed by d Min of Lab and placed in schools now because a new sheriff in town all hell break loose

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 10:21:45 PM »
These peeps eh have a clue Mary King cussin eteck and Kamla in Miami sayin we open 4 business. If u eh  :rotfl: yuh go  b :(

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 02:39:14 AM »
...mind you, i iz not no UNC COP supporter, but after 8 yrs of total domestic neglect, i would support ah donkey in ah shirtjack over the past admin.

Sounds like yuh is ah UNC COP supporter after all...
Well if yuh put it like that, then obviously.

PS: after 8 yrs of mismanagement, even jack warner seems like ah fresh cool breeze in comparison.........

1]; } ?>