April 25, 2024, 04:46:39 AM

Author Topic: La Liga Season - 2010/2011  (Read 61356 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: La Liga Season - 2010/2011
« Reply #180 on: January 06, 2011, 08:58:38 AM »
I know Small Mag and ManUre co. will probably say Alex Ferguson have something to do with this.

Ronaldo: 60 goals in 61 games, best start in Real Madrid history:

Thanks to his two-goal performance against Getafe on Monday, Cristiano Ronaldo has 60 goals (and one baby) in his first 61 matches across all competitions over a year and a half with Real Madrid. According to AS, that's more than Puskas (55 goals), more than Di Stefano (52), more than Pahino (50) and more than Fat Ronaldo (43).
In addition to that feat, Cristiano is also on pace to break La Liga record for goals in a season held by Telmo Zarra and Hugo Sanchez (38).
Between all those goals and the shirt sales, that €94 million transfer fee isn't sounding so ridiculous anymore, huh? OK, it is. But Real Madrid should still buy that baby of his on the off chance he turns out to be even better.   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vUtJdsnuYcs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vUtJdsnuYcs</a>

Not to mention, he is rumoured to be licking down this ting. Cyah hate on the man pimping.

Irina Shayk
Ronaldo's latest flame is reportedly this Russian model and SI alum, who, like him, appeared in an Armani underwear ad. Hoes in different area codes? Son, Ronaldo pitches tents in different continents!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:02:29 AM by Disgruntled_Trini »

Més que un club.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 06, 2011, 09:01:36 AM »
So yesterday Barcelona draw, when was the last time they did not win?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 06, 2011, 09:12:45 AM »
So yesterday Barcelona draw, when was the last time they did not win?

Athletic Club 1-1 FC Barcelona
0-1 : Abidal 75'
1-1 : Llorente 85'

Aggregate score: 1-1
Barcelona advances on away goals.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaV_5dcrDl4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BaV_5dcrDl4</a>

Més que un club.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2011, 04:48:53 PM »
Jed i forget Mascherano come Barca oui, for a highly rated man like that he don't get much sweat. I does neva get when teams pay such a large fee for a man to make him a bit-part player. Now we get Afellay, I don't know when he gone become a regular. I know playin for Barca, Real, Juve etc is the heights for men but a man like Afellay young so I rather go a lil Liverpool and sweat right thru (i know im in d minority)
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline grassrotts

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2011, 05:07:58 PM »
Jed i forget Mascherano come Barca oui, for a highly rated man like that he don't get much sweat. I does neva get when teams pay such a large fee for a man to make him a bit-part player. Now we get Afellay, I don't know when he gone become a regular. I know playin for Barca, Real, Juve etc is the heights for men but a man like Afellay young so I rather go a lil Liverpool and sweat right thru (i know im in d minority)

u making liverpool sound like a small side dey :rotfl: :rotfl: But playing for liverpool doh guarantee no sweat. Ah sure babel thought he woulda get rehl sweat but he benching right thru. Joe cole and all!!
And playing fuh Juve used to be de heights.....long time ago but not anymore nah. And yuh hadda give props to busquets fuh keeping his place. He's a decent player.

giggsy11

« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2011, 01:35:22 PM »
Good to see Kaka back-hope he goes from strength to strength!

giggsy11

« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2011, 01:43:48 PM »
Roy Hudson can haul his arse when he states Ozil has done more for Real in his short time at the club than Kaka has in his time at the club.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2011, 03:48:17 PM »
Madrid 4 Villarreal 2

One of the best games I've seen this season.

Villarreal was the better side in the 1st half, but Madrid steamrolled them in the 2nd...

From my memory, Madrid will have to play Valencia, Villarreal, Atletico and Sevilla away from home in the 2nd half of the season... that's a tough schedule to stay perfect in a chase after Barca...

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline grassrotts

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 09, 2011, 05:14:59 PM »
nah I expecting madrid and barca to drop points against de smaller teams fighting relegation. Dey does put 11 men behind de ball and defend for 90 mins. Villareal, sevilla etc does be too ambitious and over-confident and attack too much, then get burn on de counter.
But yeh good game today. I expecting it would take a next 100 plus points to win de league again dis year. :-\

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 09, 2011, 06:19:50 PM »
We get robbed... 80 million seems chump change

63 goals in 62 games.... WDMC

That kid...I miss that lad

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 09, 2011, 06:40:46 PM »
The technical standard of the Real vs Vil should be  :applause: :applause:
the game had everything. The speed of play at times and technique at speed was unbelievable. Must admit the marking on Real's second goal was shocking.
Watching this game it looked like Vilareal was targeting Marcelo, he looked suspect defensively.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 09, 2011, 07:02:57 PM »
the game had everything. The speed of play at times and technique at speed was unbelievable. Must admit the marking on Real's second goal was shocking.
Watching this game it looked like Vilareal was targeting Marcelo, he looked suspect defensively.

Marcelo is a winger, not a wing back.  The best football he has played was at certain times under Pelligrini and Juande Ramos when they employed him in an advanced position with little to no defensive responsibility. 

Giuseppi Rossi is a player boy!! Would like to see him in a white shirt. 

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 09, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
Nice day fuh sport fuh I. Two football games and de soccer game. Ah going and take ah small bite and ah will back by de TV fuh de Heat game  ;). Give thanks to Allah everytime, life is really good, so long as u believe in him. Give thanks.

RM really talented and organised boi, well is only meh Barca team cud handle dem yes, damn. All yuh know me, I touching on all kind ah topic in meh post. With dat said, tuff luck Michael Vick, stay strong and come again next season meh breddah. As ah typing dis now, de wife switched de TV channel tuh de news (Nancy Grace). If all yuh by ah TV now check out de news dey,ah forkin 10 yr old boy shot his mom. Ah love this country, cuz it has been really good to me and my family, but damn, damn, damn, it have some real nut case people in dis country. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:33:28 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #193 on: January 09, 2011, 07:28:23 PM »

Real make back their investment and more on that man- great player. I wish him second best once he wears a Real shirt. Stink attitude and all.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 09, 2011, 07:43:35 PM »

Marcelo is a winger, not a wing back.  The best football he has played was at certain times under Pelligrini and Juande Ramos when they employed him in an advanced position with little to no defensive responsibility. 

Lard! Why allyuh so. Yuh want everybody!  I will tell you what, Kaka look like he will be back to his best soon and that is scary. He gliding with the ball at pace and had a hand in goal 3 and 4
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 09, 2011, 09:22:44 PM »

Lard! Why allyuh so. Yuh want everybody!  I will tell you what, Kaka look like he will be back to his best soon and that is scary. He gliding with the ball at pace and had a hand in goal 3 and 4

hahaha yeah I like Rossi...I also like Vucinic from Roma and Lavezzi from Napoli- world class players that kinda fly under the radar and therefore probably wouldn't command the ridiculous price tag...

Agree Kaka looks lively- not sure if he has his burst of speed yet, but his confidence looks to be at a high level and it should only be a matter of time before he starts to be an impact player again. 

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 09, 2011, 09:54:07 PM »

hahaha yeah I like Rossi...I also like Vucinic from Roma and Lavezzi from Napoli- world class players that kinda fly under the radar and therefore probably wouldn't command the ridiculous price tag...

Agree Kaka looks lively- not sure if he has his burst of speed yet, but his confidence looks to be at a high level and it should only be a matter of time before he starts to be an impact player again. 

Los Putos Blancos!  :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2011, 04:08:02 AM »

Is REAL dat get rob.....is only a setta easy tap-ins and penalty he scorin' so doh leddem stats put tears of longing in yuh eye.  He eh missin' allyuh shyte side.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2011, 05:57:48 AM »

Is REAL dat get rob.....is only a setta easy tap-ins and penalty he scorin' so doh leddem stats put tears of longing in yuh eye.  He eh missin' allyuh shyte side.
Goal is goal.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 06:10:49 AM by Jah Gol »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 10, 2011, 08:04:38 AM »
Real Club Deportivo 0-4 FC Barcelona
0-1 : Villa 26'
0-2 : Messi 52'
0-3 : Iniesta 80'
0-4 : Pedro 81'

Catalan pride aside, Mascherano is a much better passer and tackler of the ball than Busquets.
Mascherano recovered the most balls (15) and completed the most passes (118) in the game against Deportivo.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0WQm9js6idc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0WQm9js6idc</a>

Més que un club.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 10, 2011, 08:08:33 AM »
Busquest IMO gets "protected" by the overall BARCA team system.  In his heyday Yaya was leaps and bounds ahead of Busquets.  Anyway, great free kick by Messi on Saturday  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2011, 08:17:09 AM »
Madrid 4 Villarreal 2

One of the best games I've seen this season.

Villarreal was the better side in the 1st half, but Madrid steamrolled them in the 2nd...

Take in Mourinho antics.

Somebody should pick up wid ah slap for letting Ronaldo score that 3rd goal.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qKqz8KrOiFs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qKqz8KrOiFs</a>

Més que un club.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2011, 08:32:13 AM »
FIFA player of the year stream.

Build up press conference going on now.

http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/news/newsid=1360028/index.html

Més que un club.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2011, 08:33:12 AM »
Wonder why he eh gehin so a few weeks ago in de Nou Camp  :devil:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2011, 08:58:35 AM »
Busquest IMO gets "protected" by the overall BARCA team system.  In his heyday Yaya was leaps and bounds ahead of Busquets.  Anyway, great free kick by Messi on Saturday  :beermug:

So why would Macherano not be protected by the same system??? Can't follow your logic. How people could be critical of Busquets is beyond me, he is an excellent defender & has the best passing statistics at Barca & Spain after Xavi. Yes I said it excellent defender. Look at the job he did on Ozil and Sneijder at the WC, neither had a sniff in their respective match ups. Macherano may have had a good game versus Depor. and I must admit one of his better passing games. But Macherano was and will never be known  for his passing.  He is a solid defensive, destructive midfielder, who's tackling game is plagued with fouls. Unlike Busquets who reads the game, intercepts and allow for a flow in transition.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 10, 2011, 09:07:16 AM »

So why would Macherano not be protected by the same system??? Can't follow your logic. How people could be critical of Busquets is beyond me, he is an excellent defender & has the best passing statistics at Barca & Spain after Xavi. Yes I said it excellent defender. Look at the job he did on Ozil and Sneijder at the WC, neither had a sniff in their respective match ups. Macherano may have had a good game versus Depor. and I must admit one of his better passing games. But Macherano was and will never be known  for his passing.  He is a solid defensive, destructive midfielder, who's tackling game is plagued with fouls. Unlike Busquets who reads the game, intercepts and allow for a flow in transition.

Did not compare Mascherano and Busquets, compared Yaya and Busquets, the comment about Mascherano prompted me to comment about the latter (as opposed to the former).  Yes, all players to some degree would be "protected" by this system, but they all contribute to it, I am weighing Yaya's contriution to that very system relative to Busquets, no problem if you rate Busquets more than Yaya, before Yaya was traded, for me it was the other way around

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 10, 2011, 11:51:17 AM »
Balon D'Or build up press conference just finished.

Més que un club.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 10, 2011, 01:07:48 PM »

They give Messi yes....  :-\

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 10, 2011, 01:22:48 PM »
Wow, would have figured Xavi, oh well

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 10, 2011, 02:14:07 PM »
Damn!!

I really wanted Xavi to get it.

That trophy would've looked swanky next to his WC medal.

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>