April 29, 2024, 06:59:49 AM

Author Topic: Jehue Gordon vs Kerron Clement !!  (Read 11500 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Jehue Gordon vs Kerron Clement !!
« on: July 25, 2010, 04:59:21 AM »
I can't wait to see the day these two meet and Jehue Gordon bust Kerron "Traitor" Clement down to de ground.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline keelz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jehue Gordon vs Kerron Clement !!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 05:05:32 AM »
I can't wait to see the day these two meet and Jehue Gordon bust Kerron "Traitor" Clement down to de ground.

JEHUE HAVE 1YR 2 POLISH UP ON FORM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RIGHTNOW HE RUNNING ON STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE,,,,,,,,,IZ REAL 'PACE' IF HE ONLY ACQUIRE PROPER TECHNIQUE,,,HE GO B STANDING NEXT 2 HASELY COME 2012

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 05:20:38 AM »

Why you still calling the man a traitor?
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 07:01:52 AM »
Dont think it will happen anytime soon...Kerron runs sub 49 races on a consistent basis
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 07:05:15 AM by Sando prince »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 07:46:07 AM »
Jehue not ready for Kerron yet he doh have that kinda speed yet ...
ps Clement ain't no traitor

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 02:04:39 PM »
Cant wait to see that battle in 2012 and hopefully I will be in the stadium to see it.

PS Clement is a traitor! He was born and bred in Trinidad and the US used him because of his talent. Are you telling me if he was goat, the US would have given him citizenship that quickly? A small country like T&T needs all the track stars it could get, because they dont grow on trees. 400M hurdlers are a dime a dozen in the US, so Clement will be forgotten as soon as his career is over. They produced Ed Moses for God's sake! However, should Jehue win olympic gold, he will get car and house as well as a plane, boat, staduim and school named after him. He will be immortalised forever!

AirMan

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »
So we gone back to this "Clement is traitor" old talk  :D....I hear two sides of this story and dont know which one is true. One side is de man easily decided to run for the US when they offered and did not care about running for T&T..and de other side is the man wanted to run for T&T but the NAAA (T&T track federation) did not treat the man right and made his decision easier to run for the US...

at this point i really dont care...its water under the bridge

anyone knows where in T&T Clement grew up ?..and what school in T&T he used to run for ?...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 02:35:11 PM »
FYI in these parts once yuh eh wear d RWB u is a traitor. No matter what happen 2 u yuh born here so u should run for d RWB. Mind u have d peeps who pissed eh livin in TNT but I guess d remittances sdat they sendin home mean they patriotic and is RWB all d way.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 02:50:32 PM »
FYI in these parts once yuh eh wear d RWB u is a traitor. No matter what happen 2 u yuh born here so u should run for d RWB. Mind u have d peeps who pissed eh livin in TNT but I guess d remittances sdat they sendin home mean they patriotic and is RWB all d way.
Patriotism is not measured by where you live. Some of the most unpatriotic Trinis I have ever met, live in T&T! Im sure Im more patriotic than you. ;)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 06:51:17 PM »
Until you know the story of how the USA even came to have him as an athlete, it's probably best to reserve judgment on the young man. Few know the story but it was basically a case of "I have lived here (US) but was born and raised there (TNT), and would like to represent you." ....and then there was the usual non-action.

Also, that reasoning of being a star here vs. there and house/car/diplomatic passport/lifetime never having to buy a drink in bar etc.  As someone who lived that I can tell you there are trade-offs in every decision.

Consider:

US 400 runner of his caliber automatically probably adds 4-6 championship gold medals from 4x400m relays over a career, I think he already has 3 relay golds from the 2 worlds and Olympics since turning pro.

Shoe companies usually pay USA athletes more (some exceptions: Richard)

No federation B.S./comess the likes of which I and all before me had to endure.

BORN TO DO IT

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 11:21:56 PM »
Until you know the story of how the USA even came to have him as an athlete, it's probably best to reserve judgment on the young man. Few know the story but it was basically a case of "I have lived here (US) but was born and raised there (TNT), and would like to represent you." ....and then there was the usual non-action.

Also, that reasoning of being a star here vs. there and house/car/diplomatic passport/lifetime never having to buy a drink in bar etc.  As someone who lived that I can tell you there are trade-offs in every decision.

Consider:

US 400 runner of his caliber automatically probably adds 4-6 championship gold medals from 4x400m relays over a career, I think he already has 3 relay golds from the 2 worlds and Olympics since turning pro.

Point taken.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 08:12:00 AM »

Consider:

I bet he has never even been back to trinidad and Tobago !!! he forget all about this  country .... so time to move on ... Plus when the NCAA WENT THROUGH THE TROUBLE  AND GOT FUNDING FOR HIM HE CHANGED HIS MIND AND RAN FOR THE USA THAT WAS IN 2004 world juniors .....
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:16:44 AM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 10:44:10 AM »
He wouldn't be the first or the last to hold a grudge about home so like you said is time to move on - this traitor thing implies somehow TnT is owed something from him which he has not delivered on.

BORN TO DO IT

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 03:05:52 PM »
Patriotism is not measured by where you live. Some of the most unpatriotic Trinis I have ever met, live in T&T! Im sure Im more patriotic than you. ;)

U very farse 2 say u more patriotic than me. Dat being said lots ah all yuh does b patriotuc because all yuh does b treated like second class citizen where all yuh choose 2 domicile. Not 2 mention all d drama ATO mention. So because yuh patriotic yuh must but up wit nonesense.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2010, 08:05:12 PM »
Not this year. But next year for sure.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 08:46:26 PM »

I guess if he throw on a "Wine and Jam" T-shirt after he win his next race all is forgiven?  :thinking:

The youthman made his decision based on what he thought was best for him. Be glad he is doing well. The man is most likely "playing for what he can see in front of him," and not banking on the hope of a possible house/car/free drinks and passport...."if he win"
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 11:03:13 AM »

I guess if he throw on a "Wine and Jam" T-shirt after he win his next race all is forgiven?  :thinking:

The youthman made his decision based on what he thought was best for him. Be glad he is doing well. The man is most likely "playing for what he can see in front of him," and not banking on the hope of a possible house/car/free drinks and passport...."if he win"

I neva say d fella eh right 2 run 4 d US. I just pointed out in these parts on sw.net no matter what happen u must wear d RWB. I doh subscribe 2 dat nonesense.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 12:01:21 PM »
If a man living in a foreign country and is afforded a means of living an improved life via adopting the country of residence options does that mean he is unpatriotic or practical? ... everyone knows that people are deemed a resource until the usefulness of this resource expires and then like most organizations they will be discarded.
Unless both options are equally viable options he owes it to himself to do what is best for him and his family and patriotism doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.
Patriotism or lack thereof has nothing to do with cause and effect!

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 12:46:39 PM »

U very farse 2 say u more patriotic than me. Dat being said lots ah all yuh does b patriotuc because all yuh does b treated like second class citizen where all yuh choose 2 domicile. Not 2 mention all d drama ATO mention. So because yuh patriotic yuh must but up wit nonesense.
Ouch. I was being sarcastic. But let's stick to the athetics. ;)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 08:21:48 AM »
Kerron Clement is a bullaman traitor. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train with T&T and then jump ship.

If he good sponsors would have sign him doh matter what country he run for.

FOOCK Clement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if Ato vex, F00CK he too....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Conquering Lion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2010, 06:25:47 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...lawd

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 10:25:32 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Where Ato...

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 11:11:56 AM »

My sentiments exactly!!! Kerron Clement is ah fugging traitor. Disfugginregards to dat Judascariot!!! >:(

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 11:35:59 AM »
LOL boy I tell yuh. What I wasting my vex for? No-one gets to tell me how to feel about athlete X so why would I bother trying to inject any logic or sense into this anymore?

BORN TO DO IT

truetrini

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 12:32:23 PM »
foocxk DB he is ah traitor too..going to learn to break dong in Jamaica when he have perfectly good cane fields and cow pastures here in T&T!!!

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2010, 06:09:11 AM »

I always thought Ato was a bad man ...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess Sam shut him down.

PS: I am no fan of Kerron "The Traitor" Clement.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 07:30:13 PM »
Yes I am completely "shut down" when it comes to having any discussion centered around "whoever disagrees with me, %^$& them". 

The real joke is I hold no brief for Clement, so it matters none. Jehue is my focus, so if Clement is "off" then it's better for Jehue

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=186&Itemid=118

BORN TO DO IT

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2010, 07:53:28 PM »
Clemy boy de cow heel yuh was accustomed to wearing off !! seriously though it eh nice to read bout mysterious illness ..not in dese times of high tech ...when yuh hear dat ..it bad . I hope he gets well soon though ...
Jehue like he running out of steam ...he has run so many races for the year already ... 100 metres hurdles...400 metres hurdles, individual 400 metres ..all with rounds ...400 relays ...maybe he needs to take a rest and prepare for next year .
man still young  ....

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 12:13:03 AM »
So we gone back to this "Clement is traitor" old talk  :D....I hear two sides of this story and dont know which one is true. One side is de man easily decided to run for the US when they offered and did not care about running for T&T..and de other side is the man wanted to run for T&T but the NAAA (T&T track federation) did not treat the man right and made his decision easier to run for the US...

anyone knows where in T&T Clement grew up ?..and what school in T&T he used to run for ?...

that one sound more plausible...same thing happened to my cousin and he is the world's junior record holder in  the 110 highs. T&T track Fed eh worth one ass.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 12:19:31 AM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline fLaSh

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 06:02:20 AM »

that one sound more plausible...same thing happened to my cousin and he is the world's junior record holder in  the 110 highs. T&T track Fed eh worth one ass.

I can personally vouch for this. I spoke to Wayne Davis father at CARIFTA in CI this year and he told me that the NAAA is/was dragging their feet regarding him switching to T&T. So this could be a Kerron Clement II

1]; } ?>