March 28, 2024, 02:04:01 AM

Author Topic: ELECTION NITE  (Read 11312 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ELECTION NITE
« on: July 26, 2010, 07:34:13 PM »
Nobody cares. Kamla went and vote wit d Rising Sun on she chest. GR8 example Madam PM. Doh be vex when other peeps break d law.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

Re: ELECTION NITE
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 07:51:14 PM »
PNM get a cutarse AGAIN!

PP take Diego Martin.....Rowley's back yard!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 07:52:53 PM »
PNM get a cutarse AGAIN!

Not surprisin I expect dem 2 only get San Juan/Barataria and POS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 07:57:48 PM »
any live links to hear the results?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 08:00:05 PM »
PNM get a cutarse AGAIN!

they got Point Fortin too...Rowley conceded....

@ Weary, Kamla wear a UNC juzzy to vote??  Sooooooo nobody eh stop she??  uuuummm correction....soooo she eh stop she self??!!  Lawd.... :busshead:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 08:02:43 PM »
*sigh*  :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 08:12:50 PM »
PNM get a cutarse AGAIN!

they got Point Fortin too...Rowley conceded....

@ Weary, Kamla wear a UNC juzzy to vote??  Sooooooo nobody eh stop she??  uuuummm correction....soooo she eh stop she self??!!  Lawd.... :busshead:

Nah not a juzzy d symbol. Y stop dey doin whatever dey want. Dey large and in charge.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 08:20:07 PM »
and the truck keeps rolling on , u know what funny PNM blast ah set ah loud stinking music in people ears , almost everyday and people running all over the road, i hardly here PP much , but they get mash up in Arima again lol. Arima doh love PNM again  :devil:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:22:43 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »
any live links to hear the results?

http://www.jumptv.com/en/channel/cnc3/ u have too sign in or create a jumptv account
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:27:04 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 08:35:13 PM »
I only care who win St James West!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 09:47:45 PM »
This was the first time I've voted in local government elections. In May there was long bending line at 6. I wake up late this morning and reach there 0720 and there was literally nobody in front of me at polling station 1833. I heard the officer announce "Consecutive Number 33" then she butchered my name. I shake my head , I do my part yes.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 10:05:37 PM »
This was the first time I've voted in local government elections. In May there was long bending line at 6. I wake up late this morning and reach there 0720 and there was literally nobody in front of me at polling station 1833. I heard the officer announce "Consecutive Number 33" then she butchered my name. I shake my head , I do my part yes.

CO-SIGNNNN I hearing Fireworks at Rienzi as I type

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 10:32:06 PM »
People's Partnership claims victory at local government election.
The ruling People's Partnership coalition party won 11 of the 14 corporations at the 2010 Local Government election on Monday. They wrested the San Fernando City, Arima Borough, Diego Martin, Tunapuna/Piarco, Sangre Grande, Siparia corporations from the People’s National Movement (PNM). In addition, they retained the Chaguanas Borough Corporation, as well as the Penal/Debe, Princes Town, and Couva/Tabaquite/Talparo corporations, while adding the Mayaro/Rio Claro Corporation which was jointly held

Express

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 11:04:26 PM »
wow they get beat like a judas oui

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2010, 11:40:33 PM »
LOl and they're off ...Now sit back and enjoy the ride...The horses are truly out of the stable..Say what U want about Manning, he never had the constitutional power to be an asshole so his actions were always gonna fall short...I can't wait for the fireworks..!!

Steups Trinis should hold their heads in shame...All the rant and rave about Manning postponing local government elections...We get the elections and according to the EBC poor voting turnout..We really not serious..!!

Steups now ship building  going to replace the smelter plan down la brea..This doesn't seem well thought out...How are we going to profit and compete against other territories that have been in the ship buidling for centuries and who now admit to seeing a decline in the relevance of the industry??
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 12:20:17 AM by congo »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 01:19:26 AM »
AB Trini, ent de map have a curryish hue to it lately?   :D

truetrini

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 06:38:45 AM »
The PNM, once proud and seemingly invincible is in dire starits now.

Rowley will soon be hearing the call for his head.  He is seen as brash, coarse and brutish and finally, in sweet T&T the population it seems is growing politically mature.

Imbert, Manning, Enil, and the rest are dead politically, and they helped kill the PNM.

The PP has to do its job or I feel they too will be removed.

The people of T&T have spoken, let democracy reing.

Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!  The King is Dead, Long live the King....or is it Queen?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 06:51:54 AM »
While many may bask in victory and the 'fed ups' rejoice one has to wonder if we have learned our lessons.

It is no surprise that the results are convincing as they are. However, what  have we learned? It reflection over the past five years, we have seen the results and the outcome of a 'one party dominating' the political scene. Have we simply replaced one with another? Time will reveal......

No matter this new political landscape, the public have to  demand greater accountability for the government. Interestingly, as I move about and speak to a number of people, it appears that this shift in political affinity, also represents a shift in  a generational aligning with political ideologies. The ruling parties  appears to have more of an appeal to a younger electorate and a radical thinking from the past. Disenchantment with the 'old guard' and with ideologies of the past are shifting the views of many.

So today we stand on the cusp of political change time will tell if this will reveal societal changes, economic and fistful responsibilities, reduction in crime and stabilization of food prices. Will promises made be promises kept?

I trust that the return to peaceful times and public safety would be high priorities as this government moves to assert its governance. I look forward to a prosperous and safe future in TnT.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 07:19:10 AM »

Rowley will soon be hearing the call for his head.  He is seen as brash, coarse and brutish and finally, in sweet T&T the population it seems is growing politically mature.

Imbert, Manning, Enil, and the rest are dead politically, and they helped kill the PNM.

Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!  The King is Dead, Long live the King....or is it Queen?

nopes, rowley try to take front before front take he. He came out b4 election sand said that election got called b4 he was made leader of the pnm. so maybe they'll fall for that.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 07:45:21 AM »
wow they get beat like a judas oui

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 08:02:09 AM »
Rowley is absolutely correct.  it was decided and called before he was made leader of the PNM.  Additionally, can you please tell me of a time when the winner of the GE did NOT win the LGE?

The cut arse was expected, losing Arima and Diego Martin was NOT!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 08:19:54 AM »

Rowley is still one of the most popular figures in the PNM. The ‘calls for his head’ are unlikely to gain support. The party is still reeling from the Patrick Manning scandals and the UNC et al capitalized on that and carried momentum from the General Election into the Local Government Election. The UNC campaign was better and they obviously had more corn.  The turnout is reflection of the level of despondency among PNM supporters and the general national apathy for local government.

On the point of the incumbents removal it is important to note that the UNC et al garnered over 400,000 votes controlling a two thirds majority in Parliament with significant support from the media. There is no end in sight to the free ride this government is receiving from the media.  Even so , if and when it subsides the opposition is on its knees and face a financial challenge that will make any attempt to recoup support difficult.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 11:28:41 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 08:24:07 AM »

Rowley is still one of the most popular figures in the PNM. The ‘calls for head’ are unlikely to gain support. The party is still reeling from the Patrick Manning scandals and the UNC et al capitalized on that and carried momentum from the General Election into the Local Government Election. The UNC campaign was better and they obviously had more corn.  The turnout is reflection of the level of despondency among PNM supporters and the general national apathy for local government.

On the point of the incumbents removal it is important to note that the UNC et al garnered over 400,000 votes controlling a two thirds majority in Parliament with significant from the media. There is no end in sight to the free ride this government is receiving from the media.  Even so , if and when it subsides the opposition is on its knees and face a financial challenge that will make any attempt to recoup support difficult.

Free ride is a joke dey use 2 harp bout d baliser tie where d outrage bout d stunt Kamla pull yday

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 09:04:53 AM »
Rowley is absolutely correct.  it was decided and called before he was made leader of the PNM.  Additionally, can you please tell me of a time when the winner of the GE did NOT win the LGE?

The cut arse was expected, losing Arima and Diego Martin was NOT!

living in arima i doh feel PNM is liked to much anymore. people doh seem to cosey up to them anymore, even the T&TEC workers who was on my pole was cussing the PNM loud speaker passing lol , there public image seems damaged badly , i never thought i would see that in ARIMA , because PNM does always win here.
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 09:29:47 AM »
Nobody cares. Kamla went and vote wit d Rising Sun on she chest. GR8 example Madam PM. Doh be vex when other peeps break d law.

why was she not wearing white??? ..... i guess dookeran gave up on becoming prime minister btw
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2010, 09:33:59 AM »

why was she not wearing white??? ..... i guess dookeran gave up on becoming prime minister btw

But Jack waiting in de wings!  hahahah dat was yuh boy, yuh wanted him to get Trinity Cross and ting....yuh real facking hero..now what beeyotch?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2010, 10:56:13 AM »

D SYMBOL WAS WORN

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2010, 12:14:05 PM »

D SYMBOL WAS WORN

whats your point?

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2010, 12:32:35 PM »
Ladies and gents on the ground... is there any other elected official showing to be as involved (photo op?) as Mr Warner. Seems the man here, there and everywhere...as if he really trying.

Word on the street is that the new gov't will also be adopting some ideas put froward by Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated in their crime fighting and solving plan.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 12:55:14 PM »

D SYMBOL WAS WORN

whats your point?
Campaigns officially end the night before. Persons are not allowed wear party symbols at polling stations. 

1]; } ?>