April 24, 2024, 02:36:16 PM

Author Topic: Clarence looks too move to Holland.  (Read 13330 times)

Clarence looks too move to Holland.
« on: July 29, 2010, 06:08:25 AM »
Clarence looks too move to Holland.

National Under 23 team forward Juma Clarence is eying a return to Europe for the new season but wants to cut short his contract with Turkish Second Division club Haceteppe SK.

Clarence is still under contract there for a couple more seasons but his agent is currently looking for another club possibly in Holland.

“I started off well at Haceteppe even though the weather was difficult in the earlies. But I settled and I scored on debut for the club. Unfortunately it didn’t go too well and we were relegated and there was very little I could do to help the club late down in the season,” Clarence said.

“My first taste of European football was good but I’m not settling for that as I want to reach further and play at a higher level. I’m thankful to Haceteppe for the opportunity they gave me but currently my agent is looking for a new club and there may be a possibility in Holland or Israel. I should know more by August.

“Personally I feel I’ve developed some more as a striker but it’ not going to keep me from working hard and trying to become a better all round player.

“That is one of the reasons I’m hoping to move onto something else,” added Clarence who scored T&T’s lone goal in a 2-1 loss to Italy at the 2009 Fifa Under 20 World Cup in Cairo, Egypt.

Re: Clarence looks too move to Holland.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 07:33:17 AM »
Heerenveen or NAC Breda would be good starter clubs for him. Good luck  to him

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 02:54:45 PM »
play yuh fitball

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 06:49:29 PM »
why yuh think these clubs would benefit him ?

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 08:11:42 PM »
Funny what makes the news rounds dese guava days eh ...a man say he want to move to holland ..dais news ! long time is when he sign for ah team they used to talk bout it ... i tired reading bout who want to go where ... we really down dese days yes .

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 09:35:05 PM »
I wish all our players with hopes well but until contract sign or atleast until the club show genuine interest then it will be major headlines to me

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 07:59:45 AM »
why yuh think these clubs would benefit him ?
Because they give young players a chance, they sign unknowns but they perform well. Especially Heerenveen, they have a good set up. He'll get games at any of these teams. Michael Bradley turned into a good player at Heerenveen and look at him now. Ronnie Stam is not exactly a world beater but was a good young player at NAC Breda moved to Twente in 2008 and finished second in the league with them 2008-2009 and won the league 2009-2010, in line for his first Holland cap next month and just signed for wigan today for 3million pounds plus add-ons. Miralem Sulemanji was brilliant for Heerenveen and then moved to Ajax couple seasons ago

Clarence nets in Fyzabad League
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 08:12:34 AM »
Clarence nets in Fyzabad League
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF)

Former Turkish-based forward Juma Clarence returned to his hometown of Fyzabad to help Avocat United capture the Knockout title in the Tiger Tanks Trinidad Unlimited-Fyzabad Community Football League last Sunday. The former national under 20 player struck in the 75th minute to lead Avocat to a 3-1 win over Boca Juniors at the Petrotrin Fyzabad Recreation Ground. Akeem Marshall and Jodel Richards were the other scorers for Avocat. Avocat also copped the Big Four title while Boca Juniors took the League to share in the $30,000 plus prize money which came from Tiger Tanks Trinidad Limited. Tiger Tanks Limited owner Denis Latiff also plans to assist in the setting up of a group insurance coverage for the players following the injury to player Kevin Charles earlier in the season.

Clarence had been in training with the T&T senior team earlier this year and is hoping to attract the eyes of another foreign club in the near future.

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 08:29:51 AM »
WTH   >:( >:( >:(

Who advising these players.  SMH

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 08:34:21 AM »

Evry day as I read this site I does have 2 check 2 c if is April 1st.

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 09:45:25 AM »

i does wonder also

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 11:28:50 AM »
Kevon Neaves and Jamal Gay was suppose to go back to Europe too, one clubless and the other playing for T&TEC.

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »
He had a multi-year contract and he cut it short before finding another club?  Hmmmmm

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 12:00:17 PM »
He must cut it short...Is small money and it real cold.... :devil: 

Either way, you can't be serious playing minor league football, then again, didn't Bebe get seen playing minor league?  LOL....

Good luck Juma, I hope things work out....

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 01:13:13 PM »

:banginghead:

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 02:19:30 PM »
“My first taste of European football was good but I’m not settling for that as I want to reach further and play at a higher level. I’m thankful to Haceteppe for the opportunity they gave me but currently my agent is looking for a new club and there may be a possibility in Holland or Israel. I should know more by August.

don't like to hear our players saying things like this. say those things after you join a new club. thank the old club for helping you get there yadda yadda. but while you at a club you can't be talking like you too good for their level. is like theobald - the man join falkirk (i think it was) and before he even play a game he was talking about the club being a stepping stone to bigger things. both of them talk big and look where they are now. come like joining a company and telling your boss 'i just here until i get a better job'.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 02:21:21 PM by dwn »

Re: Clarence nets in Fyzabad League
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 06:55:35 PM »
Former Turkish-based forward Juma Clarence returned to his hometown of Fyzabad to help Avocat United capture the Knockout title in the Tiger Tanks Trinidad Unlimited-Fyzabad Community Football League last Sunday.

Look him in de back row next to de keeper

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 06:58:13 PM »
I tort that was QRC.

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »
This story real funny

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 07:24:12 AM »
From Turkey to a Fyzabadian bread team.

Latapy might still call him, yuh know Latas famous for calling clubless players.

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 07:32:23 AM »
whey...... i thinking is seedorf wants to go back to a holland club yes  :-\

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2010, 12:28:05 PM »
Absolutely embarrassing

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2010, 01:39:25 AM »

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 06:05:38 AM »
Boca Jrs retain Fyzabad crown

Four different players were on target as Boca Juniors spanked Avocat United 4-1 to retain the Tiger Tanks Trinidad Unlimited sponsored Fyzabad Community Football League title at the Petrotrin Fyzabad Recreation Ground on Thursday.

Going into the encounter, Boca Juniors was tied on 18 points with Gallows United FC which trounced New Comers 4-0 on Tuesday to keep its faint title hopes alive. But that was soon squashed as Chris Collins volleyed in a Kensley Maurice centre in the 22nd minute to give Boca Juniors the perfect start.

Five minutes later, Rodney Young doubled the lead when he converted a penalty after Avocat goalkeeper, Nigel Richards brought down Collins in the 18-yard box which left referee Michael London with no choice but to whistle for the infringement.

The Boca Juniors spectators were not done celebrating Young’s goal when Maurice slammed home a third in the 30th minute for a 3-0 cushion which it carried into the half.

Three minutes after the resumption, national player Juma Clarence got back Avocat back into the contest from the penalty-spot with his seventh item of the tournament to tie Young as the league’s top scorer but Boca Juniors responded with a superb free-kick from Keon Figaro in the 52nd minute to make certain of his team’s victory which guaranteed a successful title defence which was witnessed by Denis Latiff, managing director of Tigers Tank Trinidad Limited, himself a former player in the league.

On Tuesday, Devon Kokaram, Danakah Jimdar, Simba Cross and Dezi Lara were all among the scorers for Gallows in its 4-0 shut-out of New Comers while Standard SC got hat-tricks from Sanjay Ramdanhie and Chandradath Badoon in its 10-3 demolition of Fyzabad United FC.

On Saturday, a Seven-A-Side competition will take place while knockout matches kick off on Tuesday.

Results

Gallows Utd 4 (Devon Kokaram 8th, Danakah Jimdar 34th, Simba Cross 61st, Dezi Lara 63rd) vs New Comers 0

Standard 10 (Sanjay Ramdanhie 7th, 29th, 65th, Chandradath Badoon 43rd, 50th, 68th, Kasey Vidal 2nd, Nigel Dhanraj 4th, Navin Dhanraj 37th, Steffan Seeparsad 62nd) vs Fyzabad Utd 3 (Jerome Diaz 35th, Paul Ramsey 52nd, Kegan Lewis 59th)

Boca Juniors 4 (Chris Collins 22nd, Rodney Young 27th pen, Kensley Maurice 30th, Keon Figaro 52nd) vs Avocat Utd 1 (Juma Clarence 48th pen)

New City 2 (Jeremy Primus 5th, Christian Thomas 38th) vs New Comers 1 (Andy Alves 64th).

Current League standings

Teams    P    W    D    L    F    A    Pts
Boca Jrs    7    7    0    0    29    4    21
Gallows Utd    7    6    0    1    26    8    18
New Comers    7    4    0    3    14    11    12
New City    7    3    2    2    14    16    11
Standard    7    3    1    3    19    16    10
Avocat Utd    7    2    1    4    13    20    7
Fyzabad Utd    7    1    0    6    11    33    3
Gons    7    0    0    7    2    21    0
Top goalscorers:
7 Juma Clarence (Avocat Utd), Rodney Young (Boca Jrs)
6 Kafele Geoffroy (Gallows Utd)
5 Chris Collins (Boca Jrs)
4 Atiba Nicholas (Gallows Utd), Lester Edwards, Keon Figaro (Boca Jrs), Chandradath Badoon, Steffan Seeparsad (Standard), Jeremy Primus (New City).
3 Vishnu Rambajan, Carlis Green (Gallows Utd), Andrew Bailey (New Comers), Sanjay Ramdanhie (Standard),

Fixtures:

Saturday: Seven-A-Side Tournament @ Petrotrin Fyzabad Recreation Ground.

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 06:52:38 AM »
Come up with a name nah man .... Boca Juniors? Kill the imitation thing.

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 08:53:13 AM »
Boca Jrs retain Fyzabad crown

Four different players were on target as Boca Juniors spanked Avocat United 4-1 to retain the Tiger Tanks Trinidad Unlimited sponsored Fyzabad Community Football League title at the Petrotrin Fyzabad Recreation Ground on Thursday.

Going into the encounter, Boca Juniors was tied on 18 points with Gallows United FC which trounced New Comers 4-0 on Tuesday to keep its faint title hopes alive. But that was soon squashed as Chris Collins volleyed in a Kensley Maurice centre in the 22nd minute to give Boca Juniors the perfect start.

Five minutes later, Rodney Young doubled the lead when he converted a penalty after Avocat goalkeeper, Nigel Richards brought down Collins in the 18-yard box which left referee Michael London with no choice but to whistle for the infringement.

The Boca Juniors spectators were not done celebrating Young’s goal when Maurice slammed home a third in the 30th minute for a 3-0 cushion which it carried into the half.

Three minutes after the resumption, national player Juma Clarence got back Avocat back into the contest from the penalty-spot with his seventh item of the tournament to tie Young as the league’s top scorer but Boca Juniors responded with a superb free-kick from Keon Figaro in the 52nd minute to make certain of his team’s victory which guaranteed a successful title defence which was witnessed by Denis Latiff, managing director of Tigers Tank Trinidad Limited, himself a former player in the league.

On Tuesday, Devon Kokaram, Danakah Jimdar, Simba Cross and Dezi Lara were all among the scorers for Gallows in its 4-0 shut-out of New Comers while Standard SC got hat-tricks from Sanjay Ramdanhie and Chandradath Badoon in its 10-3 demolition of Fyzabad United FC.

On Saturday, a Seven-A-Side competition will take place while knockout matches kick off on Tuesday.

Results

Gallows Utd 4 (Devon Kokaram 8th, Danakah Jimdar 34th, Simba Cross 61st, Dezi Lara 63rd) vs New Comers 0

Standard 10 (Sanjay Ramdanhie 7th, 29th, 65th, Chandradath Badoon 43rd, 50th, 68th, Kasey Vidal 2nd, Nigel Dhanraj 4th, Navin Dhanraj 37th, Steffan Seeparsad 62nd) vs Fyzabad Utd 3 (Jerome Diaz 35th, Paul Ramsey 52nd, Kegan Lewis 59th)

Boca Juniors 4 (Chris Collins 22nd, Rodney Young 27th pen, Kensley Maurice 30th, Keon Figaro 52nd) vs Avocat Utd 1 (Juma Clarence 48th pen)

New City 2 (Jeremy Primus 5th, Christian Thomas 38th) vs New Comers 1 (Andy Alves 64th).

Current League standings

Teams    P    W    D    L    F    A    Pts
Boca Jrs    7    7    0    0    29    4    21
Gallows Utd    7    6    0    1    26    8    18
New Comers    7    4    0    3    14    11    12
New City    7    3    2    2    14    16    11
Standard    7    3    1    3    19    16    10
Avocat Utd    7    2    1    4    13    20    7
Fyzabad Utd    7    1    0    6    11    33    3
Gons    7    0    0    7    2    21    0
Top goalscorers:
7 Juma Clarence (Avocat Utd), Rodney Young (Boca Jrs)
6 Kafele Geoffroy (Gallows Utd)
5 Chris Collins (Boca Jrs)
4 Atiba Nicholas (Gallows Utd), Lester Edwards, Keon Figaro (Boca Jrs), Chandradath Badoon, Steffan Seeparsad (Standard), Jeremy Primus (New City).
3 Vishnu Rambajan, Carlis Green (Gallows Utd), Andrew Bailey (New Comers), Sanjay Ramdanhie (Standard),

Fixtures:

Saturday: Seven-A-Side Tournament @ Petrotrin Fyzabad Recreation Ground.

So no Caledonia AIA BUT HE LEAVE TURKEY TO come in the Fyzabad Community Football League

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 11:07:32 AM »
The man on top of the scoring charts- Otto give the youth a look in.
 This post real kiksy- A man tort it was QRC.

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2011, 02:02:42 AM »

don't like to hear our players saying things like this. say those things after you join a new club. thank the old club for helping you get there yadda yadda. but while you at a club you can't be talking like you too good for their level. is like theobald - the man join falkirk (i think it was) and before he even play a game he was talking about the club being a stepping stone to bigger things. both of them talk big and look where they are now. come like joining a company and telling your boss 'i just here until i get a better job'.

funny thing though is that you are there until yuh boss finds a better player.

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 12:23:57 PM »
 where is juma now ???

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 12:42:15 PM »
where is juma now ???

Late last year he was playing for Avocat United and Diamond United.