March 29, 2024, 12:51:50 AM

Author Topic: with ah dragon eye ah keep %&@# watchin  (Read 1351 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
with ah dragon eye ah keep %&@# watchin
« on: June 03, 2013, 04:29:17 PM »
Ah hope when come time for gold cup selection that certain fellas doh come runnin talking bout they want to rep the RWB, bc i noticed that a lot of fellas does find all kinda fackin rigmarole to exclude themselves from selection when come time to play friendlies.

hyland always injured, and keon daniel always have something to do, lets see what they will do with certain players who always busy come friendlies and regional tourneys, and if they will blank reliable players like denzil and cyrus for the big boys them.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:21:10 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: with ah dragon eye ah keep %&#@ watchin
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 04:39:22 PM »
What does get me f00cking mad is they cant be big men and say they need a lil rest, they always calling injury, they better  hope goat mouth eh listening.

Hyland feel he is de best thing since Yorke and Latapy, so he is a premadonna, Peltier have he issues, Keon is loved by Shabazz, so he can't do no wrong, Primus always injured, ah starting to believe he pulling toetie, and I hope Sheldon not taking advice from Hyland and Peltier, because them fellas have money so they could afford to break style.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 04:41:36 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 06:16:25 PM »
I hear yuh Just Cool, watching and waiting.

Unfortunately i feel given the past history of the TTFF this is something we will always have to contend with. As players come up in the world they will feel less and less obligated to the national cause, and don't feel for a second that those same clubs that sign our players aren't in their ears talking about the only real time you go to play national ball is in the world cup qualifiers and tournaments like Gold Cup.

I don't want to pronounce on a player's injury cause i don't know. Hyland in particular is a player who the national federation has stuck by when he was without a club locally for months. Posters on this forum in particular were up in arms that he played in front of club performers for about 6 game straight. I just hope those same players don't forget these things when they withdraw from teams. I want to think that the federation is actually trying to do the right things and we should meet them halfway both players and fans alike.

To me it made players like Stern John all the more special cause despite wherever he played in the world he always showed up when the national team called. No excuses.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 06:54:40 PM »
What does get me f00cking mad is they cant be big men and say they need a lil rest,

...while Hyland and Bateau supposedly said they needed the rest.
http://www.wired868.com/2013/06/02/new-mix-up-now-warriors-down-to-17-players/

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 08:20:45 PM »
I hear yuh Just Cool, watching and waiting.

Unfortunately i feel given the past history of the TTFF this is something we will always have to contend with. As players come up in the world they will feel less and less obligated to the national cause, and don't feel for a second that those same clubs that sign our players aren't in their ears talking about the only real time you go to play national ball is in the world cup qualifiers and tournaments like Gold Cup.

I don't want to pronounce on a player's injury cause i don't know. Hyland in particular is a player who the national federation has stuck by when he was without a club locally for months. Posters on this forum in particular were up in arms that he played in front of club performers for about 6 game straight. I just hope those same players don't forget these things when they withdraw from teams. I want to think that the federation is actually trying to do the right things and we should meet them halfway both players and fans alike.

To me it made players like Stern John all the more special cause despite wherever he played in the world he always showed up when the national team called. No excuses.
They could say what they want about stern john, yuh see stern and lawrence, them men labored for the national shirt for yrs without gripes, now that is commitment!! making lata and yorke look like mercenaries.

as for keon daniel, i don't know why they even bother with this guy, can't they see that he's just not interested??
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: with ah dragon eye ah keep %&@# watchin
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 10:47:07 PM »
When it come to Keon, I have a lil bias cause I can't EVER forget him being really the ONLY player that look like ah Nashy against the USA a few years ago in Chicago and possibly Nashville.

Having said that, it will be great to have someone give us an insight as to whether is Keon who say, 'Nah me want to go and play no friendly', or if Union tell him to stay and earn his keep on...May 28th=90 minutes, June 1st-75 minutes, and coming up here on Wednesday June 5th?

At least we know when he get selected he will be in fine form to rep the SocaWarriors at the GC...but dais just me.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>