March 28, 2024, 05:25:46 PM

Author Topic: Clarence looks too move to Holland.  (Read 13240 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Clarence looks too move to Holland.
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 02:00:07 PM »
sad sad.. the way these men fall off the radar is madness

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 02:15:12 PM »
Good to see so many Indo playing football in TT coz we are leaving everything up to the Afro boys and girls to do it for us.I feel that if more of our population can be mobilised we may uncover more talent,at least that is my view.

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2012, 02:28:02 PM »
Good to see so many Indo playing football in TT coz we are leaving everything up to the Afro boys and girls to do it for us.I feel that if more of our population can be mobilised we may uncover more talent,at least that is my view.

steups....again, one more time...steups!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 03:10:17 PM »
Ah tired of the same thing over and over. This Easter I will be praying that T&T football will rise from the dead. We really looking for a Savior to take us to the Promise land. But we are stuck with BABYLON.
 This football  land is strange to me- No heart for singing.
 Then I see Panama improving- El Salvador- Top of their group- Canada just beat the States, Venezuela just might make it to Brazil. Guyana - I done.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 03:50:02 PM »
You have an uncanny knack for putting yuh foot in yuh mouth yes.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 04:16:30 PM »

he wotless ...plus he is good enough to play for a pro league club ....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2012, 04:23:54 PM »

he wotless ...plus he is good enough to play for a pro league club ....

He was at recent Seattle Sounders combine.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »

Smallmag, for ah man who livin in trini it seem like yuh doh pay attention to the psyche of the ppl. bro, trinis love real fackin big boy ting yuh know!

ah man catch ah break and get an opportunity to make something of his intended career, as soon as he start getting accolades and his name start callin just ah little bit,  suddenly without notice his attitude changes.

all of ah sudden yuh can't talk to this bredder no mo, bc his chest high high in the fackin air. he's made it, so he don't have tuh practice hard anymore, he doesn't have to play hard for his country anymore for "fear" of injury (or so he says). even his attitude @ the club has become apparent.

i've seen countless cases where a trini gets on the radar, and his whole attitude towards his craft went below par, he becomes lazy and uninterested, bad attitude sets in and before you know it, he's right back to square one.

i had the pleasure to watch clint dempsey today, and i have tuh tell yuh, the boy maybe hated in the UK, but his work ethic and attitude is sublime! this man chased every ball, ran like he was playing for his life, and up until the last whistle this bredder showed the dedication it takes to be a real professional.

yuh think you will get that kinda dedication and work ethic from ah trini who almost too old tuh play the sport? let alone these fackin young boys like juma, hyland and molino who feel they reach?

i'm sure i could put my head on ah block that fellas like donovan and dempsey does practice on their own, and for hours a day trying to perfect their game even though they have peeked and reach a quite satisfiable level, trust meh.

we trini on the other hand, i sure we does only practice when it's time too, and nothing more, and in we spare time it's either we drinking and flexing or we courting some dame or showing off we soft wear.

that's bc we trini loovvveeeeee real big boy thing, and hate the necessary hard work it takes to get us there.

isn't it a shame that dwight york and russell latapy is the best we could do after all these yrs ?

The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2012, 04:35:58 PM »
Am I wrong or right,half the population is of Indo background and not one can play football good enough to make we team,something must be wrong or they doh play football,they play cricket coz somtimes yuh look at the team and yuh see names like if is ah touring team from the Punjab,so if dem start playing football yuh never know what could happen.Please doh vex coz ah talk me mind and to be honest ah doh tink ah say anything wrong.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2012, 04:55:23 PM »
Am I wrong or right,half the population is of Indo background and not one can play football good enough to make we team,something must be wrong or they doh play football,they play cricket coz somtimes yuh look at the team and yuh see names like if is ah touring team from the Punjab,so if dem start playing football yuh never know what could happen.Please doh vex coz ah talk me mind and to be honest ah doh tink ah say anything wrong.
Breds, first off, clarence juma is not an indian, and secondly as long as yuh good, anyone could rep trini, they even went as far to bring in english born players to rep us, so what's wid the indian talk? i never see no player get hold back bc of their ethnicity in trini.

BTW, three four last four coaches were foreigners, and they were looking for the best player no doubt, not the black ones.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2012, 05:12:17 PM »

...back when Shirvan Pragg was captain for QRC First XI cricket AND football teams and was on a fast track to becoming one of Trinidad's finest young cricketers, there was NEVER any underlying talk in the school or any rumblings about his race.  the fact that he actually was an Indian fella was of no consequence to ANYBODY.  To us all, he was just a great human being with exceptional leadership qualities.....Nor was there ever a peep out of him about feeling kept back in any way because of his race and he remains, to this day, one of the most admired and respected men from our school of our time.  May he rest in peace.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 05:16:21 PM »
I guess because I went Pres I accustom seeing nuff Indians run ball. I does forget dat ain't a familiar ting to plenty ah we.

truetrini

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 05:42:47 PM »
frico has a ting for race relations trust me

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 06:09:31 PM »
Fellas please dont get me wrong,I am not accusing anybody of covertly or overtly keeping the Indo population away from football,I personally feel that they (Indos)dont play enough football and the fact remains that if they play football as much as cricket who knows what we may find,thats all I'm saying.I looked at the report that Flex did and saw a few Indo names in the report from Fyzabad,oh Mango Chow,ah know Juma is not Indo ah was talking bout the other Indo names.I simply want to say that Indos should get into the game more than they do.When we pick we football team is like we picking a football team from a population of 600,000 instead of 1.2 million.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2012, 06:19:04 PM »
frico has a ting for race relations trust me
You read too much into the words Afro or Indo they are words that describe people,if you get emotional when you hear those words I cannot help you with that problem.I dont see where in my post could lead anyone to think its anything more than an innocent observation,its not meant to devalue the Indo population in any way.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2012, 06:47:45 PM »
STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....Here we go again. So if ur not black in this country then ur an indian? Why d rass U didn't say time for the syrian, french creole, white, chinese, lebanese and all the other races that make up this nation play football too. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

To you, 99% of the people on the national team are non indians right. ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:51:07 PM by congo »

truetrini

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2012, 07:03:35 PM »
STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....Here we go again. So if ur not black in this country then ur an indian? Why d rass U didn't say time for the syrian, french creole, white, chinese, lebanese and all the other races that make up this nation play football too. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

To you, 99% of the people on the national team are non indians right. ::) ::) ::)

doh fret is frico,,dais normel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2012, 07:19:52 PM »
Fellas please dont get me wrong,I am not accusing anybody of covertly or overtly keeping the Indo population away from football,I personally feel that they (Indos)dont play enough football and the fact remains that if they play football as much as cricket who knows what we may find,thats all I'm saying.I looked at the report that Flex did and saw a few Indo names in the report from Fyzabad,oh Mango Chow,ah know Juma is not Indo ah was talking bout the other Indo names.I simply want to say that Indos should get into the game more than they do.When we pick we football team is like we picking a football team from a population of 600,000 instead of 1.2 million.

I ain't makin' no accusations or anything, either.....I was just makin' my own lil' observation.....not even sure if it adds any value to the discussion.  I just know that I was not raised to see race....but as I got older and became more and more surrounded by others that do, I guess I have become to see it, too.  From my own perspective and observations.  :beermug:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2012, 07:39:13 PM »

When we pick we football team is like we picking a football team from a population of 600,000 instead of 1.2 million.

Frico, is correct that the entire population is not scrutinized for football. This occurs in almost all team sports except cricket. This happens also in Guyana and Suriname to an extent. Except Suriname has a team called Jai Hind. I have seen them play Maple in GeoV park. They were a decent team. The team was predominatly Indos with about 4 Afros. I don't know if that team still exist. In TT there were 2 teams that I knew that were predominantly Indo. Saddle Boys. Coops said he played for them at one time. And there was team from TunaPuna called ElDorada that played in the Central St. George team. Both teams were decent. Both teams had some good individuals on it. But like Colts, malvern, Maple, Juniors, Tecsa, etc, etc, they faded away.

I don't what it is about football that Indo boys tend not to pursue after high school. The Afro yute pursue it even if they don't make the national team or go to the pros overseas. Hundreds have been able to further their education by using their football ability. And I can tell you a lot of Afros yutes would not have gone to university had they not use their football skills as a means of opening the doors to the various educational institution. Maybe Indo yutes don't need it that bad. They have other means of pursue higher education.

Growing up in St. Joseph I have seen and played with many Indo. kids. Some good, some bad. just like Afro kids. Some good, plenty bad. Some of the teams in the league had one or 2 Indian plays. St Joseph Wanderes, Tecsa, Sir Frank Worrel, green St. Cavaliers. I remember Vernon Sadaphal from Blackpool in PYM as a damn good mid field. But again He never aspire to be on the TT national. but he played the game pationately.

from my armchair in Dc, it appears to me that people don't care about football anymore. FA trophy final get a 10 line article ina lil corner of the newspapers. Even Afros eh have the passion for the game. Them Afro yutes who should be in the savannahs playing only shooting one another. Who the hell want them around football. Imagine two men get shoot in the HCS parking. That place shouldbe a santuary , not a cemetry.

Frico, if you want to see more Indos play on the national. Encourage them to join and support PFCC. Palo Seco, Fyzabad, Sando Giants, ClubSando, Connectios, Jabloteh, Fulham(Arima). Here is their opportunity to really integrate.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2012, 08:52:51 PM »
Another thread gone to the dogs.............thanks to frico!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2012, 11:11:46 AM »
CONGO,try and understand what I am saying and I'll write it slowly so yuh dont miss my point;Trinidad & Tobago Indians dont play football for such a big part of the population,I am not bothered about very small minorities like Syrian,Chinese etc coz they only make up about 1% of the population.I have played football as long as I could remember and was never fazed by no body on the field of play,I would like to see those Indians get off their ass and do something for the country,the Afro is doing it all at almost everything,I would like the whole population take part,awrite mate,no bad feelings.

truetrini

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2012, 11:24:11 AM »

When we pick we football team is like we picking a football team from a population of 600,000 instead of 1.2 million.

Frico, is correct that the entire population is not scrutinized for football. This occurs in almost all team sports except cricket. This happens also in Guyana and Suriname to an extent. Except Suriname has a team called Jai Hind. I have seen them play Maple in GeoV park. They were a decent team. The team was predominatly Indos with about 4 Afros. I don't know if that team still exist. In TT there were 2 teams that I knew that were predominantly Indo. Saddle Boys. Coops said he played for them at one time. And there was team from TunaPuna called ElDorada that played in the Central St. George team. Both teams were decent. Both teams had some good individuals on it. But like Colts, malvern, Maple, Juniors, Tecsa, etc, etc, they faded away.

I don't what it is about football that Indo boys tend not to pursue after high school. The Afro yute pursue it even if they don't make the national team or go to the pros overseas. Hundreds have been able to further their education by using their football ability. And I can tell you a lot of Afros yutes would not have gone to university had they not use their football skills as a means of opening the doors to the various educational institution. Maybe Indo yutes don't need it that bad. They have other means of pursue higher education.

Growing up in St. Joseph I have seen and played with many Indo. kids. Some good, some bad. just like Afro kids. Some good, plenty bad. Some of the teams in the league had one or 2 Indian plays. St Joseph Wanderes, Tecsa, Sir Frank Worrel, green St. Cavaliers. I remember Vernon Sadaphal from Blackpool in PYM as a damn good mid field. But again He never aspire to be on the TT national. but he played the game pationately.

from my armchair in Dc, it appears to me that people don't care about football anymore. FA trophy final get a 10 line article ina lil corner of the newspapers. Even Afros eh have the passion for the game. Them Afro yutes who should be in the savannahs playing only shooting one another. Who the hell want them around football. Imagine two men get shoot in the HCS parking. That place shouldbe a santuary , not a cemetry.

Frico, if you want to see more Indos play on the national. Encourage them to join and support PFCC. Palo Seco, Fyzabad, Sando Giants, ClubSando, Connectios, Jabloteh, Fulham(Arima). Here is their opportunity to really integrate.

Make up your mind...indian businesses in T&T doh even support football either..is not them sport plain and simple!  Yuh cyar say they not pursuing it and then say that the entire population not being scrutinized...what yuh really saing?

Yu as conflicted as a male Canadian in ah ho house.

truetrini

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2012, 11:25:15 AM »
CONGO,try and understand what I am saying and I'll write it slowly so yuh dont miss my point;Trinidad & Tobago Indians dont play football for such a big part of the population,I am not bothered about very small minorities like Syrian,Chinese etc coz they only make up about 1% of the population.I have played football as long as I could remember and was never fazed by no body on the field of play,I would like to see those Indians get off their ass and do something for the country,the Afro is doing it all at almost everything,I would like the whole population take part,awrite mate,no bad feelings.

I want more indians in my part of Laventille.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2012, 11:29:38 AM »

Ah nevah hea da one yet, why dey does e conflicted? lol

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2012, 11:33:32 AM »
What happen to Judah Hernandez?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2012, 12:01:46 PM »

He into music
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2012, 12:28:08 PM »

He into music

I hope is not them videos of him dancing in the street yuh classifying as "he into music"

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2012, 01:26:06 PM »
where is juma now ???

Late last year he was playing for Avocat United and Diamond United.

Saw him this morning in Fyzabad waiting for a taxi...looks like he was heading Sando side.  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2012, 04:03:46 PM »
Make up your mind...indian businesses in T&T doh even support football either..is not them sport plain and simple!  Yuh cyar say they not pursuing it and then say that the entire population not being scrutinized...what yuh really saing?

I have no reasons to go to a ho house, breds.

TT, you know damn well what I am saying. For most sports in TT,  Afros particpate and have been successfull despite the lack of support. Most Indios don't put their fullest  in those sport except cricket. There are individuals who are exceptions to the rule. But they are far and few in between. But like I said before, there is no major barrier preventing them from participating. It is up to them and their parents to push them in that direction. Since Mannie Dookie, Manny Ramjohn and they guy who went to LA Olimpics, which TT of Indo decent has been prominent in TF.  On the women side is abysmal.  That is why I said we don't use our fullest potential. But I will not blame the sports associations for that. If an Indio can beat RT, the only way he not making the team is if he has serious medical issues.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2013, 05:54:14 AM »
Juma Clarence playing for Skillz That Killz in the Guinness Street Football Challenge.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>