April 25, 2024, 12:52:23 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the Club Santos Laguna vs San Juan Jabloteh game (04-Aug-2010)  (Read 8616 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
It's amazing that even if u didn't know the teams u could tell which is from Trini....Everything is hurried...Even when it doesn't have to..
Yeah... This jab team can't seem to get that final through ball just right- maybe they just need to calm down a bit. It's easy to see where losing a lot of those experienced players has hurt them.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Jab could still score 2 goals and progress....it can happen.

Only Oliver showing any kinda pedigree and sense, the rest like they take een.

The Mexican side either still in first gear or they ent showing nuttin. Once jab take it to them they go be alright.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good night guys.

P.S. Jab will win 2-1.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
What kinda free kick is that?   :o

Was wondering the same blasted ting.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good ting for jab is they dont look incapable of scoring. If the score one this could become interesting.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Didnt Jab Lose 1-0 in TT?

V
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
easy goal. changing back meh channel lol

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Goodnight all
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Goodnight all
over and out. i gone too
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Mr Touches, my goodness, I'll tell you again, as I told u last week....

This Jabloteh team AINT GOOD!!!!!!!! No disrespect because I respect what you do on this side but this Jabloteh team AINT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, besides Cleon John, no member of this team can automatically vouch for a TT pick (even for the August 11 Jamaica game), they're that bad....

The Mexican side either still in first gear or they ent showing nuttin. Once jab take it to them they go be alright.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
what a waste of effing time
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
rastaman aiming for posts  :rotfl:

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Marvin Oliver needs to give up. Can't finish a sitter with his left foot so misses with the right and keep making errant passes in the middle. He complains and walks.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
My word    :o :o

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
5-0, and counting in the 83rd minuto.  This is so one-sided. No Defense, No Midfield, No Strikers.  Ten men and a keeper.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
five nil yes.....bunch ah ball watchers. Disappointing
Two islands are better than one.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Mr Touches, my goodness, I'll tell you again, as I told u last week....

This Jabloteh team AINT GOOD!!!!!!!! No disrespect because I respect what you do on this side but this Jabloteh team AINT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, besides Cleon John, no member of this team can automatically vouch for a TT pick (even for the August 11 Jamaica game), they're that bad....

wa touches does do on ??

now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I have nothing against him one bit, but Jabloteh was beaten before this two-leg series started.

I have seen enough of Jabloteh in 2010 to confirm that they are WORST with Fenwick than Earl Jean; at least Earl Jean got them into the Group Stage, and further more they were more organised in the Pro League than the rag-tag team they are now...

[/quote]
[/quote]

wa touches does do on ??

[/quote]

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Yourstruly u clearly must nowwwwww start watching pro league to make a comment like Earl Jean's Jab better than Fenwick ..............I fine that comment so stupid but i guess you could only say what you know .....if u followed the league ...u would know Earl jean inherited a championship team and crumbled it ......and the success u tlkin about last year ...was only a victory at home to San Fransico and i know u see how baddddddd dem loss this yea......and a victory against all odds after losing 2-0 in the first leg......after that Earl Jean's Jab lost ALL their group stage games .........Jabloteh losing to Santos aint nothin, there is noooo pro league team that would have won......cuase Santos going to make semi finals just like last year ...normal normal......U have to understand Fenwick after buliding a jab team full of youngsters lost alll of them ......from cornculs ,elton john ,russel ,jamerson,all to ma  pau and along with glen ,cornell and forbes the last time them won the league ....if u followed the league u would KNOW this is a rebuliding year for jab ....and I admire fenwick cuase no other team in the league having a back line full of U 23s and bring on 2 former under 17 ballers ....iin due time fenwick will have dem tickin ...cuase he is the only reeeel coach in trinidad.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I have nothing against him one bit, but Jabloteh was beaten before this two-leg series started.

I have seen enough of Jabloteh in 2010 to confirm that they are WORST with Fenwick than Earl Jean; at least Earl Jean got them into the Group Stage, and further more they were more organised in the Pro League than the rag-tag team they are now...

[/quote]

wa touches does do on ??

[/quote]
[/quote]

the played a side from panama last year under earl jean to get into the group stages .... that Mexican team would have beaten defense force btw ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Pops, I've been covering Pro League since 2000, when Errol McFarlane senior was coaching Defence Force....

Earl Jean did NOT crumble the team, it is NO SECRET and you can ask any Pro League coach that Fenwick UNDERMINED Jean (telling the Jabloteh hierarchy why Jean wasn't picking this one and that one etc....)

Also, Jabloteh were able to advance past the Preliminary Round last year, the Great Fenwick could not do that this year, if we want to put Fenwick on a pedestal, this year's results will put things into perspective!

Finally, after 10 Pro League games this year, Jabloteh have 12 points; in 2009 Jabloteh had 23; go figure  ;D

PS - Rebuilding a team with Oliver, Viana, Noel Williams and Hector Sam????????? Daz counter-productive....

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
very poor on the night
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
sigh...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpAzdS_v7R8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YpAzdS_v7R8</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Also, Jabloteh were able to advance past the Preliminary Round last year, the Great Fenwick could not do that this year, if we want to put Fenwick on a pedestal, this year's results will put things into perspective

you not being realistic here with that CCL comparison
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pops, I've been covering Pro League since 2000, when Errol McFarlane senior was coaching Defence Force....

Earl Jean did NOT crumble the team, it is NO SECRET and you can ask any Pro League coach that Fenwick UNDERMINED Jean (telling the Jabloteh hierarchy why Jean wasn't picking this one and that one etc....)

Also, Jabloteh were able to advance past the Preliminary Round last year, the Great Fenwick could not do that this year, if we want to put Fenwick on a pedestal, this year's results will put things into perspective!

Finally, after 10 Pro League games this year, Jabloteh have 12 points; in 2009 Jabloteh had 23; go figure  ;D

PS - Rebuilding a team with Oliver, Viana, Noel Williams and Hector Sam????????? Daz counter-productive....

You rel side step plenty of the valid points Pops made, it may be true that Fenwick undermined Jean, but the Jabloteh team that ran out last night is largely different to the one Jean had in CL last year and the one Fenwick had the year before.

A good portion of Jabloteh's championship squad ( particularly core players ) is currently running out with Ma Pau SC.

San Francisco is by no way as good as Santos Laguna.

Hell I expected Jabloteh to be eliminated when I heard the draw.

Thirdly, Jabloteh did deteriorate under Jean, in my opinion they were just as bad last year and they were last night.

Fourthly, experienced players are required in a rebuilding process to offer guidance, so having 5 older players in a squad of 20+ isn't counterproductive.

Fifthly, sounds like you and Fenwick doh pull..da's true?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Yours Truly,

At 1 nil...it seemed all Jab needed was a goal and a little bit of luck.

When John saved the penalty I thought that mighta been the spark to spur them on.  :-\

But half time like them fellas drink some bad water or get pay off or something cause it was total shambles after that.

The ref even feel sorry for us and didnt give the Mexicans a penalty in the dregs when the left back wrestle the man in the fig skin yellow boots to the ground.

I had a lil hope for them still but yes it was a comprehensive cut arse.

I hoping Joe Public redeem the PFL in this competition. It nice to see us on ESPN and Fox.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
thank god i aint waste my time staying up
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile

Wasn't Fenwick the one who took Jean under his belt in the first place !! why would he under mind him now ? If de team played bad and Fenwick said his views like we do here then what is the problem.

When coaches and players mess up they need to know and that includes Fenwick, he deserve stick for the current unfit Jabloteh team.

The team Earl Jean coached was a good team and they still have the chousion from their previous year under Fenwick but Jean wasn't strick with the players and the team fell apart, Disciplined was a main factor to Jean, I liked Jean, but he didnot stamp his authority.

Read below what Jean said about Fenwick.

Fed-up Fenwick bails.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
One thing I forgot to mention....

For the majority of the Pro League season, Jabloteh has played with NO, and I repeat, NO recognised striker, at times they've used Willis Plaza, Guerra and Viana up front, with Marcano on the left wing, but they (IN PRO LEAGUE GAMES) never looked like scoring goals, and the adage remains goals wins matches.

I repeat once more, only Cleon John, on this team, looks like national material, that shows how bad this team is....

Yours Truly,

At 1 nil...it seemed all Jab needed was a goal and a little bit of luck.

When John saved the penalty I thought that mighta been the spark to spur them on.  :-\

But half time like them fellas drink some bad water or get pay off or something cause it was total shambles after that.

The ref even feel sorry for us and didnt give the Mexicans a penalty in the dregs when the left back wrestle the man in the fig skin yellow boots to the ground.

I had a lil hope for them still but yes it was a comprehensive cut arse.

I hoping Joe Public redeem the PFL in this competition. It nice to see us on ESPN and Fox.

1]; } ?>