April 25, 2024, 10:42:29 AM

Author Topic: WARNING Graphic....disturbing..murderous  (Read 8718 times)

truetrini

WARNING Graphic....disturbing..murderous
« on: August 10, 2010, 07:24:40 AM »
The following is the execution of a 35 year old pregnant widow by the Taliban!  SHe was accused of adultery...Lord how I love Islam!

The Taliban executed a pregnant widow. She was a widow but accused of becoming pregnant after her husband's death. Sanam Gul was accused of adultery in western Afghanistan, and shot in the head for her alleged crime on Saturday.

Sanam Gul, also known as Sanam Bibi, was 47-years-old. She was killed in Badghis province Saturday morning, said Ashrafuddin Majidi, the provincial governor's spokesman, according to CNN.

Qades, Hashim Habibi, confirmed the execution. The woman stood accused of adultery, but not confirmed.  Habbi said, "The woman was accused of adultery that left her pregnant. The Taliban shadow district governor, Mullah Abdul Hakim, and his judge ordered the woman to be executed."

Mohammad Yousuf, a Taliban commander, shot the woman in the head. Where is the outrage? This is so like the Salem Witch Trials. Is all that needs to be is an accusation? What proof is there? Are they even sure she was pregnant? The question is of import because to accuse her of adultery, and getting pregnant, the pregnancy has to be proven. Also, the woman could have been raped. What chance does a woman stand under Taliban rule?

This is disgusting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDEEvseCJ-U&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 07:27:45 AM by Trinity Cross »

truetrini

Re: WARNING Graphic....disturbing..murderous
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 07:29:50 AM »
A pregnant widow has been executed by the Taliban in Afghanistan, but the woman was whipped 200 times before she was shot to death, reports CNN.

Sanam Gul, also known as Sanam Bibi Sanubar, 35, was accused by the Taliban of becoming pregnant as a result of adultery by having "illicit affairs," and they summarily executed her with 3 shots to the head and chest after whipping her with 200 lashes.

Bibi Sanubar was kept in captivity for three days, the Brisbane Times reports. Once the Taliban commander had completed his gruesome task, the woman's body was dumped in an area under government control, says the report.

The man was not punished, but some reports are saying he simply managed to escape.

This heinous act is a continuation of the cruel injustice of the Taliban regime in the remote regions of Afghanistan, in which people are killed because of "religious" beliefs by radical practitioners of Islam.

The act was roundly condemned by Human Rights councils.

Another recent act by Taliban militants included the execution of a 7-year-old boy charged with spying, and a young couple, 19 and 20, who had run away to elope, but were caught and killed. Two women were publicly executed by being shot in the head, with video of their shrouded forms being herded into the back of a car and being executed by gunshot. Two men were accused of spying, executed by cutting their throats, and then their heads were paraded on sticks before a cheering crowd.

Women are also regularly mutilated as punishment, with one young lady making a controversial cover for TIME magazine by showing her face with her nose (and ears) having been cut off. They also suffer acid attacks that disfigure them as well as public floggings, burnings and beheadments.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 07:35:04 AM »
 :( :( :( senseless
I pity the fool....

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 08:29:00 AM »
And ppl ask why Canadian troops still over there.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 09:14:28 AM »
cavemen with guns again.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 10:18:36 AM »
dat video rel old from 1999, i fed up see that on them Natgeo and Hist chan. But it shows how dotish dem people is, using religion as an excuse for anything
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 10:25:38 AM »
It had some trini Muslims  uses to hang on Fulton st bklyn one day we had a convo the man said to me we non Muslims aare infidels and he cant wait to cut we head off and them is jus converts .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 11:42:08 AM »
Anyone see the brave girl on the cover of TIME last week?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »
And ppl ask why Canadian troops still over there.

I's one ah dem
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 02:33:57 PM »
Yuh come back wid yuh blatant disrespect for ppl way of life again!!! well i know yuhs ah religion hater, and anything the west publish that is unsavory tuh islam yuh does jump on it like flies on shit, well ah will set yuh straight again, that sh!t they practicing in afganistan , as ah matter of fact the whole so called muslim world, is not islam but hislam!!

in the quran it states, for the adulterer and the adulterest, scurge them with ah 100 lashes! not only that, but in order tuh prove adultery, yuh need 4 credible witnesses, and they all must witness penetration, so if ah man and ah woman rollin round under the sheets f@ckin but yuh cyar see de totee in de nanny, den it's not adultery and yuh cyar do dem ah forkin ting!!

if yuh want tuh print yuh BS on on what dem cave men in the middlest doing , then fine, but when yuh want tuh put yuh own spin on tings, @ least make sure yuh speakin the truth, BC what these arseholes doing has shyte tuh do wid islam itself.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 06:54:32 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 02:36:13 PM »
Yuh should petition Amy Goodman or Sunsara Taylor and the liberal brainwashed to negotiate peace with them....

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 03:14:41 PM »
Yuh come back wid yuh blatant disrespect for ppl way of life again!!! well i know yuhs ah religion hater, and anything the west publish that is unsavory tuh islam yuh does jump on it like flies on shit, well ah will set yuh straight again, that sh!t they practicing in afganistan , as ah matter of fact the whole so called muslim world, is not islam but hislam!!

in the quran it states, for the adulterer and the adulterest, scurge them with ah 100 lashes! not only that, but in order tuh prover adultery, yuh need 4 credible witnesses, and they all must witness penetration, so if ah man and ah woman rollin round under the sheets f@ckin but yuh cyar see de totee in de nanny, den it's not adultery and yuh cyar do dem ah forkin ting!!

if yuh want tuh print yuh BS on on what dem cave men in the middlest doing , then fine, but when yuh want tuh put yuh own spin on tings, @ least make sure yuh speakin the truth, BC what these arseholes doing has shyte tuh do wid islam itself.

hahahah yuh is ah real ass.  Yuh acting like I make up the shit!

lol I find yuh real defensive ah Islam and yuh is a BIG time self confessed adulterer/fornicator.

how come is only de men who need 4 witness to see de penetration?  lol tell de whole f**king shitty ass story ah dat so-called religion!
How I blatanlty disrespecting de people way of life and den yuh say is NOT Islam?  Yuh conflicted...?

and yuh full ah shit if ah man and an unmarried woamn rolling ropund under sheets accorsding to hadiths and Islamn yuh should do plenty.

f**k dat shiitty ass religion.

what spin I put on anything, I post a story me eh write, and a video me eh make....call yuh facking murderous frens ands ask dem why dey killing innocent women so much in de name ah Allah!~

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 06:32:31 PM »

in the quran it states, for the adulterer and the adulterest, scurge them with ah 100 lashes! not only that, but in order tuh prover adultery, yuh need 4 credible witnesses, and they all must witness penetration, so if ah man and ah woman rollin round under the sheets f@ckin but yuh cyar see de totee in de nanny, den it's not adultery and yuh cyar do dem ah forkin ting!!

if yuh want tuh print yuh BS on on what dem cave men in the middleast doing , then fine, but when yuh want tuh put yuh own spin on tings, @ least make sure yuh speakin the truth, BC what these arseholes doing has shyte tuh do wid islam itself.

hahahah yuh is ah real ass.  Yuh acting like I make up the shit!

lol I find yuh real defensive ah Islam and yuh is a BIG time self confessed adulterer/fornicator.

how come is only de men who need 4 witness to see de penetration?  lol tell de whole f**king shitty ass story ah dat so-called religion!
How I blatanlty disrespecting de people way of life and den yuh say is NOT Islam?  Yuh conflicted...?

and yuh full ah shit if ah man and an unmarried woamn rolling ropund under sheets accorsding to hadiths and Islamn yuh should do plenty.

f**k dat shiitty ass religion.

what spin I put on anything, I post a story me eh write, and a video me eh make....call yuh facking murderous frens ands ask dem why dey killing innocent women so much in de name ah Allah!~

From the time ppl eh side wid you and yuh propaganda you does get all bend out of shape and start callin man out dey name by hurling unsults like if folks have tuh automatically believe what you say.  stuepssss

is like you want to be left unopposed tuh do and say whatever yuh want from your prospective without interuption or opposition.

the fact is your knowledge of islam is extremely limited and yuh does want tuh come across like yuh know so much when in fact your main source of islamic information is from the internet.

you could never have ah level headed discussion without being all over the place and getting on like ah rumshop bully! so far you have said absolutely nothing tuh prove what i said was incorrect, just insults and emotional slop talking.

so i'll say it again. the hadith is written by men, of whom half of them never seen or were contemporaries of muhammad, but rather all 2nd and 3rd hand information from contemporaries who claimed muhammad did this and that.
 according to the the prophet muhammad, the quran is the criterion of the islamic religion, not the hadith, and in the quran it states concerning adultery in sura 24:2 sura al noor/ the light verse 2  " the ADULTERER (MALE) AND THE ADULTERESS (FEMALE) flog each of them with ah hundred stripes and let not pitty for them deter you from obedience to allah".

that's the punishment for adultery in proper islamic law in it's purest form, not shooting dem in the head nor stoning dem tuh death, but ah serious cut arse and then they could go back tuh their lives, hek even in U.S. law adultery is still on the books as ah punishable offense and these laws were written by free masons.

what you failed tuh realize is that islam was illfiltrated with old jewish laws and arab traditions when muhammad died and the community was split in two, some followin the family of muhammad and others followin the companions. that's why most of muhammad's family and close companions was killed or either fled arabia never to be heard from again.

but if yuh had truly known anything about islam and it's beginings yuh woulda never waste yuh time and energy sweatin these cave men in the middlest and what these bias westerners publishing in order tuh sway uninformed minds.                                 don't believe the hype.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:20:30 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 06:53:17 PM »
It had some trini Muslims  uses to hang on Fulton st bklyn one day we had a convo the man said to me we non Muslims aare infidels and he cant wait to cut we head off and them is jus converts .
Breds i eh go doubt what yuh said, but nuff ah dem men is sullofi and fuukarah(wahhabis), dem is real dotish c@nts who only runnin up day mouth makin the religion look primative.

in that same masjid have men who hold real moderate views, and if yuh walk four or five block down bedford torwards madison, yuh will see bredders who have ah real moderate islamic view, dem men does be decked out in suites and ties wid pure gators, they keep their jazz shows and is known as the party majid by the haters extremist numb skulls.  not all muslims dotish bro.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:42:24 PM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 07:09:14 PM »
fella yuh is ah real ka-ka hole sometimes.  I make ah post dat was murderous and backwards, you ignore dat to jump on my BIG FAT RED DICK!''Re-read what yuh said to me about my post!

I come with blatant disprespect ah de people lifestyle.  yuh acking like dey lifestyle is nopt murderous and absurd!

They kill ah woman after licking she 200 times and NOt one comment about dat....yert my penis all in yuh mouth

truetrini

truetrini

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 08:05:59 PM »
By the way..... Ramadan Mubarak!!! The month of fasting begins today Wednesday, August 11th - so over the next 29 or 30 days believers will be having no food or drink during the day time hours... it is a great sacrifice that teaches discipline, restraint and self control

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 08:22:20 PM »
fella yuh is ah real ka-ka hole sometimes.  I make ah post dat was murderous and backwards, you ignore dat to jump on my BIG FAT RED DICK!''Re-read what yuh said to me about my post!

I come with blatant disprespect ah de people lifestyle.  yuh acking like dey lifestyle is nopt murderous and absurd!

They kill ah woman after licking she 200 times and NOt one comment about dat....yert my penis all in yuh mouth
Reassess every thing you just typed and it all holds true as to what i just mentioned about you, yuh reaffirming the obvious that yuhs ah real rumshop bully!!

yuh like tuh talk over ppl, hurl insults and miss the point every time wid yuh subjectivity!  but i will show you how yuh show blatant disrespect for the ppl religion. the statement @ the end of the first line, " lord how i love islam" was you sarcastically interjecting your feelings not towards the taliban, but the whole religion of islam, which i think is very disrespectful and malicious, especially when it have muslims in the majority who hate these extremist a$$holes more than you and wish them dead.

BTW, how come yuh never post anything dealin wid the amount of INNOCENT women and children( since yuh have ah genuine interest in bringing the plight of women and children to light) who were killed in the thousands from yuh navy and airforce pilots bombs! in their beds, on the streets shopping, in their back yards, in the field planting food tuh feed their families or just relaxing in their homes.
which if yuh want tuh compare, out numbers the amount of women and children the taliban killed

they were not in torabora, or in an offensive area or in the DMZ, but in suburbs where no war was taking place. what about the thousands of ancient artifacts that was destroyed in former alkadia, babylon, and mesopotamia just to name ah few, and despite pleas from the scientific and archaeological community to stop the bombing, it fell on deaf ears none the less.

yuh think them ppl who lost love ones on these careless bombing raids and was not compensated or even given an apology think that the west is not murderous and absurd? what about the scientific community who deem these artifacts priceless and an irreplaceable part of our past ?

as for all these penis and fat red dick comments? the only thing i see around here that is fat and red is ah narcissistic lowlife who thinks he's an authority, and enjoys descriptively talking about his penis to other men.
 :puking:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:39:38 PM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 08:32:51 PM »
Bomb dey c**t yes.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4
While yuh @ it yuh should post the 1884 incident when captain baker and his boys gunned down afro and indian trinidadian muslims including women and children celebrating housay in the south.

funny how this englishman could talk with indignance about others, but dear not go near their own atrocities. the whitemen love tuh scuff and talk about others when his own a$$ is hanging out his pants.

http://news.bn.gs/article.php?story=20091027004812845
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosay_massacre
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:56:49 PM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 08:58:09 PM »
I doh give ah f**k about dat.  why in 2010 dey still flogging people and shooting people in dey facking head?  Why dey so f**king murderous?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 09:13:27 PM »
I doh give ah f**k about dat.  why in 2010 dey still flogging people and shooting people in dey facking head?  Why dey so f**king murderous?
And that's ah clear indication of how bias you are, once it's not ah religious atrocity yuh doh business, but god forbid it's ah religious one, like i said before , yuh will jump on it like ah horse fly in the paddock on race day.

you've never made ah post of the poor women and children in checknia, gaza, iraq or in palestine where women and kids are slaughtered daily by the israeli and western forces. you remind me of them forkin redneck arseholes in the bible belt who only like they own ppl, subjective as fork and only care about western white ppl's affairs!! and the only reason you care bout this woman is BC she was killed by extremist arseholes who called themselves muslims.    yuh should buy ah house in the anorondex where you'll be quite @ home with yuh own kind.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 03:54:30 AM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 09:23:45 PM »
so dat was not because of dey religion?  steups yuh real confused.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 10:30:31 PM »
I'm really not sure what the point of this thread is... people do bad things not because their religion tell them to, but because they are bad people.  Fanatics like the Taliban only use religion to rationalize a greater psychopathy lurking within their beings.  Religion is just the conduit, blaming religion is like blaming the gun for the murder.

Offline Montjoy

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 05:17:13 AM »
Just Cool and Trinity Cross both of you deserve a Ocsar. Category = Comedy

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 06:18:53 AM »
I post an article I came across, dais all.

truetrini

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 10:01:13 PM »
Iranian woman sentenced to death by stoning denounces her lawyerBy the CNN Wire StaffAugust 11, 2010 10:11 p.m. EDT
 Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani was convicted of adultery in 2006 and was originally sentenced to death by stoning.STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani: "How dare you use my name, lie in my name"
Lawyer says his client made those comments "to save her life"
Mohammad Mostafaei: "My goal as her attorney is to help her survive"