April 23, 2024, 09:42:09 PM

Author Topic: I Will Begin Posting Torrents....Barca vs Depor....etc  (Read 2461 times)

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I Will Begin Posting Torrents....Barca vs Depor....etc
« on: October 16, 2005, 05:49:37 AM »
I will start posting some Torrents to get fellas familiar with it and comfortable with it.

You need BitComet or BitLord. DL these and you could get started. Just make sure you have a fast enough modem (DSL or Cable or something) Cause these files are big.
But they big because the quality is usually Excellent. Download DivX codec if it not showing after you download the file.

The more people download the file the faster it goes. We have over 500 members so if we get even 10% of this amount downloading torrents the files will not take very long.

This is the Barca vs Depor game. It is on Mininova.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/131072

This is the Match of the day highlights Chelsea vs Bolton, etc. All the games from yesterday. This should work also.

http://alanb.yi.org:6969/torrent.html?info_hash=d3ac87cef013e4ec4d3ade89ade8eb4f917fe9f7

We need to get use to technology as we going to Germany so we'll be prepared. Start building we library of T&T games and burn on DVD so if someone needs a game we just upload it and they could download it.

Germany we comin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: I Will Begin Posting Torrents....Barca vs Depor....etc
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 07:10:01 AM »
This sounds googd Massive.

But help me out with some concerns nah.

When you download those torrenst isn't it basically a file sharing system so you have to "open up" your computer for use by other users.

Is there any risk of someone malicious taking advantage of this? Will these downloads and installs affect my computer's performance noticeably?

These are the concerns that keep me back from signing up for this as well as stuff like PPLive, well that and laziness.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 07:59:33 AM »
My question is how canI save these torrent files I download to my harddrive or burn them on a cd or dvd?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 10:10:26 AM »
Just send people to the site nah, www.fbtz.com.  Yuh have to register but they have real games, documentaries and highlights there.  Most times yuh get the games there same day.   If yuh not careful yuh will fill up yuh hard drive before yuh realise. 

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 10:18:05 AM »
trinimassive and other be careful with allyuh downloading watch them Trackers because yuh might get a knock on yuh door. Probably its better yuh use PiratesBay. More people using
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 10:25:08 AM »
I've been using Torrents for quite a while without problems. If you use it basically for football games I don't see that being a problem. You should have some kinda of virus scan like Norton or McAfee to scan the system for viruses if that is a concern (which it is).

It doesn't in anyway affect my computer's performance but the files are pretty big so you should have a decent amount of Space available.

Yes it automatically downloads to your harddrive but it is also easy to delete from with the program (eg BitComet) without a problem.

And yes you could burn the games to DVD. Well obviously if you have a DVD burner.

Peong...is trini we talkin about most eh go want to register...dah is too much work  :rotfl:
Plus all the uploaded games aren't always on the site. Most times I just use BitComet to find games through the various Torrent sites.

By the way the Barcelona vs Depor game was a good game. Lots of quality goals.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 10:30:13 AM »
trinimassive and other be careful with allyuh downloading watch them Trackers because yuh might get a knock on yuh door. Probably its better yuh use PiratesBay. More people using

Ah hear yuh Observer but I does only use it for football games...the concern is movies and music. If somebody knock on meh door because I download T&T vs France after ah done see the game live and come back from the World Cup is ah serious cut ass dey gettin :D

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2005, 10:31:56 AM »

ha ha ha yeah my bro get ah cease and desist letter arready.... thais nutten we's trinis... go thru brave  :challenge:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2005, 10:48:02 AM »
This sounds googd Massive.

But help me out with some concerns nah.

When you download those torrenst isn't it basically a file sharing system so you have to "open up" your computer for use by other users.

Is there any risk of someone malicious taking advantage of this? Will these downloads and installs affect my computer's performance noticeably?

These are the concerns that keep me back from signing up for this as well as stuff like PPLive, well that and laziness.

The risk of using torrents is not any greater than downloading any other file on the internet. How Torrents work is that somebody makes the file and then seeds it. People then connect to the seeder and start to download part. So lets say 4 people connect each person downloads part and then each person would download the other part from somebody else and so and so on.
The most important thing is to share so the file would be seeded faster. It's faster than most p2p sharing and is more reliable also if you're on dialup since more people would have the file and let's say it's a really big file like a movie you could download it cause so many people have it unlike you if you were downloading it from one server and it disappears after a couple of days.

for someone new the best program is BitTorrent it doesn't have all the bells and whistles as the fancier clients it's just to the point.
just make sure to share

Més que un club.

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2005, 01:15:45 PM »
Sounds like a really good idea. How about getting some more of the TT games from the hex, I now only have the two mexico games. Thanks in advance.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2005, 01:35:43 PM »
Where can I get TNT V Mexico From? It was on here but the link got blocked I know its not on FBTZ

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 10:45:05 AM »
please please put the trinidad v mexico match on a torrent!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 11:32:59 AM »
do a search of the site it has been posted already and is avaliable :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 01:06:20 PM »
cheers morvantman!!
organizing a lime at my place to watch the match!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

1]; } ?>