April 30, 2024, 11:47:40 AM

Author Topic: USA v BRAZIL  (Read 10835 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: USA v BRAZIL
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2010, 08:02:30 AM »
divine right ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2010, 10:50:52 AM »
Altidore is a dunce

Come nuh man... dat ah li'l harsh. 

Dem man, him and Buddle just limited offensively, all they know is to kick it past the player and chase it down b/c that is what has worked for them all their lives.  I wouldn't impugn de man intelligence just because he limited athletically.

I don't think he is dunce like bakes said nor limited athletically more like limited creativity wise. If you have noticed most American strikers usually play the same exact way and they all use the step over ::). i actually hate using that move now ....I think Altidore should have never went to Espana for Villareal it was a bad idea. He was not a complete striker and still isn't. If anything he should have went to Arsenal and become Polished under Wenger.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2010, 10:59:16 AM »

I don't think he is dunce like bakes said nor limited athletically more like limited creativity wise. If you have noticed most American strikers usually play the same exact way and they all use the step over ::). i actually hate using that move now ....I think Altidore should have never went to Espana for Villareal it was a bad idea. He was not a complete striker and still isn't. If anything he should have went to Arsenal and become Polished under Wenger.

Was Arsenal interested in signing him...or should he have just gone there on his own will?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2010, 11:01:06 AM »
The gap in quality between the two teams was enormous...and to think that only 4 of these guys were in the 23 for World Cup 2010....

Really??!!  Nah man the US is a World beating team.... ::) ::)

They can be if they get their hands on Klinnsman (sp)? I still think they stifling creative players or limiting them. They still on this factory mindset

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2010, 11:15:37 AM »

Was Arsenal interested in signing him...or should he have just gone there on his own will?

I can't recall will have to go back and check, though it doesn't really seem like he has made much progress.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2010, 05:43:23 PM »
I only see the 2nd half....from de comments and what i saw, I say Brazil treat USA like how USA treat we last year in Chicago and Nashville....DUNGA is ah C&*T!!!! but we know dat long time.....is the coach stupid (Latas???) Ganso woulda contribute more than Kaka dat spanner was priceless....Eduardo kinda resemble Ronaldhino and rel good.
So really there was no room on de WC squad for Neymar, really?!?!?

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2010, 06:38:42 PM »
I only see the 2nd half....from de comments and what i saw, I say Brazil treat USA like how USA treat we last year in Chicago and Nashville....DUNGA is ah C&*T!!!! but we know dat long time.....is the coach stupid (Latas???) Ganso woulda contribute more than Kaka dat spanner was priceless....Eduardo kinda resemble Ronaldhino and rel good.
So really there was no room on de WC squad for Neymar, really?!?!?

neymar wants nothing with baptista and grafite... ;D

seriously though i kinda understand dunga because neymar had no major experience at the int'l level and he did not shine at the under 17 world cup...however i would have carried him to SA instead of grafite so he can rub shoulders with the senior guys and get a small taste of the world cup atmosphere (like ronaldo in 1994) because i doubt grafite was getting any sweat unless fabiano and nilmar both got injured.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2010, 06:02:27 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=goal-santosstrikerneymaragreesto

Santos starlet Neymar has agreed to join Premier League champions Chelsea in the coming days, according to latest reports.

One of Brazil's most important newspapers, Folha de Sao Paulo, claims that in a meeting held in New York the decision to allow the Brazilian international striker to leave Santos for Chelsea was finalised.

It's been reported that the meeting was held in the presence of the player, his father, agent Wagner Ribeiro, Santos president Luiz Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro, Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck and agent Pini Zahavi. Neymar agreed to sign for the Blues, who will pay Santos €25 million.

Look how Neymar about to become either real shitty or get injured on ah regular....skillful brazilians don't do well in the EPL.

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2010, 09:47:11 PM »
Fellas doh sleep on Ganso
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2010, 05:48:29 AM »
Fellas doh sleep on Ganso

i believe ganso is the best replacement for kaka but don't sleep on philippe coutinho...i believe inter has finally asked to join the team after signing him 2 years ago but allowing him to remain in Brazil and play for Vasco.

1]; } ?>