April 19, 2024, 11:16:36 PM

Author Topic: The Stoke City Forever Thread  (Read 128153 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: The Stoke City Forever Thread
« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »
Ckhan like yuh friggin mad ah wha?!!  Wha Heskey does handle?!!  He ever score more goals dan KJ in any season since KJ in de PL?  I watch Carrol more dan once dis season look lazy an very uninspiring (not much different dan man like to describe KJ).

Coops Tevez does get physically handled similar to KJ?!!  Doh talk no f**kin shit nah, yuh is ah big man and an experienced player and daiz de name yuh go pick out?  Tevez?!!  Soon yuh go say Bent takin de same lix too ent?!!  WDFIRHIT?!!  Steups!!!

JC stop wastin yuh keystrokes jedd, de man is ah hong accordin to many on here.  Maybe daiz why teams does set out to neutralize him specifically.  While man talkin all dey shit dey eh realize ManUre of all teams are very familiar with his abilities considering he poison dem ah few times while he was with SAFC.
        It seems some peeps have to get obscene to make statements or is just me they does feel to cuss,other peeps support my views and i eh hear nothing but as they i am a big man and i'll respect that,keep it up Mr Killa what ever your name is,enjoy yourself.

Please doh tell meh yuh f**kin sensative :rotfl: Is nutten personal bredda doh dig nutten

Bakes, Socafan have it correck in "trute" lol

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2010, 11:40:28 AM »
Ckhan like yuh friggin mad ah wha?!!  Wha Heskey does handle?!!  He ever score more goals dan KJ in any season since KJ in de PL?  I watch Carrol more dan once dis season look lazy an very uninspiring (not much different dan man like to describe KJ).

Coops Tevez does get physically handled similar to KJ?!!  Doh talk no f**kin shit nah, yuh is ah big man and an experienced player and daiz de name yuh go pick out?  Tevez?!!  Soon yuh go say Bent takin de same lix too ent?!!  WDFIRHIT?!!  Steups!!!

JC stop wastin yuh keystrokes jedd, de man is ah hong accordin to many on here.  Maybe daiz why teams does set out to neutralize him specifically.  While man talkin all dey shit dey eh realize ManUre of all teams are very familiar with his abilities considering he poison dem ah few times while he was with SAFC.
        It seems some peeps have to get obscene to make statements or is just me they does feel to cuss,other peeps support my views and i eh hear nothing but as they i am a big man and i'll respect that,keep it up Mr Killa what ever your name is,enjoy yourself.

Please doh tell meh yuh f**kin sensative :rotfl: Is nutten personal bredda doh dig nutten

This is not about being sensitive,guys like you don't know how to deal with people who have more experience than you all,i does think before i talk so don't tell me i'm talking shit,you could laugh all you want just remember i'm not a little boy.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 26, 2010, 12:37:35 PM »

This is not about being sensitive,guys like you don't know how to deal with people who have more experience than you all,i does think before i talk so don't tell me i'm talking shit,you could laugh all you want just remember i'm not a little boy.

Wham like yuh have ah complex aought?  I eh here to conform to your brand of discussion nah.  You actin like somebody say yuh is ah lil boy.  Matter of fact yuh quote me saying "yuh is ah big man and an experienced player" right?  I eh no lil boy needa so climb dong off de high horse pops.  As fuh thinkin bout wha yuh sayin, maybe yuh need to sleep on it because yuh clearly didn't think enough to compare what Tevez gets to what KJ has to deal with.  If yuh want to compare players dat does take de same kinda lix at times then people like Zamora, Crouch, Torres etc., fit the bill much better because those players also constantly have man literally ridin dey back.  So if yuh eh like it sorry buh it eh really about to change

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 26, 2010, 03:27:21 PM »
Wham like yuh have ah complex aought?  I eh here to conform to your brand of discussion nah.  You actin like somebody say yuh is ah lil boy.  Matter of fact yuh quote me saying "yuh is ah big man and an experienced player" right?  I eh no lil boy needa so climb dong off de high horse pops.  As fuh thinkin bout wha yuh sayin, maybe yuh need to sleep on it because yuh clearly didn't think enough to compare what Tevez gets to what KJ has to deal with.  If yuh want to compare players dat does take de same kinda lix at times then people like Zamora, Crouch, Torres etc., fit the bill much better because those players also constantly have man literally ridin dey back.  So if yuh eh like it sorry buh it eh really about to change

Tevez does get level kick dong... and since he does have de ball more than KJ (or involve heself in de play more) he getting more abuse than KJ.

Coop's doh be afraid to tell dis imps he talking out he cacahole.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2010, 03:37:49 PM »

Tevez does get level kick dong... and since he does have de ball more than KJ (or involve heself in de play more) he getting more abuse than KJ.

Coop's doh be afraid to tell dis imps he talking out he cacahole.

Ah go make yuh ah bet f**ka, bet KJ get push dong and have man entire body weight on him more during the next 5 games than Teves gets "kick dong"  Allyuh feel is allyuh alone watchin football aought.

On ah side note ah like de unity wid you and coops, help him fix up da Jean Pierre he ha dey bout bein ah big man :devil:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 26, 2010, 04:06:51 PM »
Ah go make yuh ah bet f**ka, bet KJ get push dong and have man entire body weight on him more during the next 5 games than Teves gets "kick dong"  Allyuh feel is allyuh alone watchin football aought.

On ah side note ah like de unity wid you and coops, help him fix up da Jean Pierre he ha dey bout bein ah big man :devil:

Aiite, bet!

Coop's good fuh one crazy man comment every couple months, but dai'z mih pardna man, lol

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 14, 2010, 07:31:27 AM »
www.skysports.com

Fuller, Jones lead Stoke past Liverpool

Liverpool's four-match unbeaten run came to an end at the Britannia Stadium as Ricardo Fuller and Kenwyne Jones struck to give Stoke their second victory of the week.

The Potters started brightly and had a couple of confident penalty appeals turned down, while Dean Whitehead forced Pepe Reina into a fine save down low to his right.

The Reds gained a foothold in the game as the first half progressed but Stoke always provided a threat from set-pieces and eventually made the breakthrough on 56 minutes after a Rory Delap throw-in caused chaos in the box.

Liverpool could not clear the ball during an almighty goalmouth scramble and Fuller took advantage to poke home through a crowded box and fire Stoke in front.

Maxi Rodriguez came close to scoring an equaliser when his close-range effort was kept out by Asmir Begovic but otherwise Roy Hodgson's men carried little threat.

The outcome was put beyond any doubt in stoppage time when Jones made it 2-0 to Stoke on the break, while Lucas Leiva was sent off late on for a second bookable offence.
Pressure

Liverpool's first 45 minutes appeared to be a direct continuation of the second half at Wigan, where they had found themselves under almost constant pressure and were lucky to come away with a draw.

Only the returning Sotirios Kyrgiakos had not played in the previous two matches so there may have been an element of fatigue, especially as Stoke played a day earlier on Tuesday.

But no team in the Premier League, let alone a club like Liverpool, can expect to use that as an excuse for an abject and disjointed first-half display.

Hodgson's side appeared unprepared and unable to deal with their hosts' brash, energetic approach which allowed them to dominate the game from first to last.

Stoke were appealing unsuccessfully for a penalty in only the second minute when Rodriguez leant heavily on Fuller as they challenged for Delap's long throw.

It was a sign of things to come as the visitors found themselves being forced back, looking worryingly susceptible to Delap's trademark set-piece.

Retort

Midfielder Whitehead benefited from weak headed clearances to fire in a low shot which Reina turned around a post and then drill a similar 30-yard effort just past the angle of upright and crossbar.

Jones and former Reds winger Jermaine Pennant also had chances before Steven Gerrard registered Liverpool's first shot in the 29th minute, forcing Begovic to tip the low effort behind, although the goalkeeper dealt more comfortably with Raul Meireles strike from the resulting corner.

It was a brief retort which was soon forgotten when Jones rounded Paul Konchesky to cross low into the six-yard box, forcing Jamie Carragher to dive in front of Matthew Etherington to prevent the opening goal.

Less than two minutes into the second half Fernando Torres, who had been anonymous previously, was booked for tackling Pennant from behind.

But the real threat was still coming from Delap and Liverpool's inability to cope with his party trick finally cost them in the 56th minute.

A scramble saw the ball break to Etherington at the far post and his cross-shot bounced back off Konchesky to Fuller, who had his first effort blocked but stabbed home the second from close range.

Despite the stereotype, it was Stoke's first goal from a Delap party-piece in 23 league matches.

Chances

Jones almost made it two when Martin Skrtel mistimed his jump but his left-footed effort beat both Reina and the far post.

Liverpool, as they did in the first half, had two chances in quick succession with Rodriguez shooting straight at Begovic from Dirk Kuyt's cut-back and Skrtel firing wide from Kyrgiakos' knockdown of Gerrard's free-kick.

David Ngog and Ryan Babel replaced Meireles and Rodriguez but with Liverpool still unable to gain decent possession of the ball it made little difference they effectively had four strikers on the pitch.

Their embarrassment was completed in the 90th minute when Gerrard gave the ball away and Jones was able to skip past Skrtel to fire home.

The dismissal of Lucas for a second bookable offence just compounded matters.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 14, 2010, 08:01:14 AM »
Me eh getting into allyuh love affairs lol but I have some thing to add is not a matter of who getting more kickdown ... Tevez is a dangerous player and Jones is too so naturally defenders will  go after them ... the truth is the amount of rough up they get is dependent on their type of game in terms of movement. Men does go after Tevez and yuh have to but he is extremely mobile so it kinda hard to get a handle on him .. when need be he can post your ass up but he runs all day .. yuh cyah kick what yuh cyah ketch.
KJ does play that post up game so theoretically it easier to mark him cuz he want it here and go try to outmuscle yuh  or outjump yuh. Naturally this could be effective if yuh bigger and stronger but it aint always effective plus if yuh right there my job is to make you as uncomfortable as you can be when attempting to get the ball and it easier for me to administer "kick" because I doh have to chase yuh 30 , 40 meters to get to you.
This game is about moving off the ball if yuh stand up yuh going to get more kick than if yuh moving .. I mean is it easier to hit a moving target or one that standing still?
Ok children class dismiss lol

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 27, 2010, 09:56:01 AM »
I just catch the end of the first half of Stoke vs Man City.
I really hate how KJ just strolls around.
After he makes his run to the middle of the box, he just walks.
He never ready to pounce on the ball, he reacts after the ball is already heading his way.
If he would learn to be more proactive he would get more chances on goal.

Today I hope he gets 2 perfect crosses and buries them.

Like Tallman was limin late last night.  Mods yuh need help with the Trinis in Action thread?

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 28, 2010, 01:08:51 AM »
I just catch the end of the first half of Stoke vs Man City.
I really hate how KJ just strolls around.
After he makes his run to the middle of the box, he just walks.
He never ready to pounce on the ball, he reacts after the ball is already heading his way.
If he would learn to be more proactive he would get more chances on goal.

Today I hope he gets 2 perfect crosses and buries them.

Like Tallman was limin late last night.  Mods yuh need help with the Trinis in Action thread?

I am not disagreeing with you. However Jones is involved in not just most, but a significant fraction, of Stoke City’s goals and real efforts on goal.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2010, 01:56:02 AM »
allyuh real fit boy

allyuh not tired ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Manchester United v Stoke City today (04-Jan-11).
« Reply #191 on: January 04, 2011, 03:06:06 AM »
Tuesday, January 04, 2011.

Manchester United v Stoke City today live on FSC @ 3pm EST (4pm TT Time) today. Replay at 8pm EST.

Thread will be merged after game.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

AirMan

Re: Manchester United v Stoke City today (04-Jan-11).
« Reply #192 on: January 04, 2011, 03:08:49 AM »
Good move be seperating this thread and not merging it until after the game...Ah will be taking een every minute of this game..I want Man U to win and Kenwyne to buss de net

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 04, 2011, 04:16:40 AM »

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/sports/Jones_ready_to_rumble-112841099.html

KJ ready to rumble..Leh we see what he will do ..hard to see Stoke winning this game

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #194 on: January 04, 2011, 07:27:00 AM »
ent he have bout 3 goals vs man u
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 04, 2011, 07:33:55 AM »
Here is Jones and Stoke not making a note and United winning
 :beermug:

Fine..he could score 1 after we score 5.. happy?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 07:43:25 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 04, 2011, 07:52:33 AM »
Jones to purge dem one nil...outjumping Vidic and planting one in off the post from a corner.

;D

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 04, 2011, 10:34:11 AM »
perfect game.......united win 6-3.jones hattrick.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 04, 2011, 10:41:38 AM »
 :whip:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 04, 2011, 11:50:22 AM »
perfect game.......united win 6-3.jones hattrick.
Nah, give Fuller one fuh de sake of Caribbean unity ;D
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 04, 2011, 02:27:23 PM »
The ref in the game already. Player get pulled for stoke on top the 18  ref say play on and did not call it back. Evra get kick but play ball to Berbatov who fall on he face, ref call it back and give free-kick
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 04, 2011, 02:28:06 PM »
mexican poison! 1 nil
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 04, 2011, 02:35:41 PM »
The ref in the game already. Player get pulled for stoke on top the 18  ref say play on and did not call it back. Evra get kick but play ball to Berbatov who fall on he face, ref call it back and give free-kick

How about the play on to Berbatov who had a chance to score but the ball was blocked for a corner... Klattenburg say "nah, daiz not enough" he wait 'til Berbatov chance was frustrated to call it back for a foul on Nani.  Not saying it wasn't a foul, but kinda... baffling, how ManU always seem to get the benefit of the calls, especially at home.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2011, 02:49:42 PM »
This game need some more action, it dry no tail
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2011, 02:51:12 PM »
This game need some more action, it dry no tail

Wah yuh expec, is Manure sweatin, CL rd of 16 comin up
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 04, 2011, 03:03:27 PM »
Stoke cyah beat dem but if Jones get an equalizer my day will be complete.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2011, 03:07:20 PM »
 :cursing:
Youtube Channel

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2011, 03:11:36 PM »
The much-maligned-on-SW.net Dean Whitehead equalizes!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2011, 03:19:38 PM »
boom bang goal ! Nani
Youtube Channel

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #209 on: January 04, 2011, 03:22:32 PM »
Wait, I just see Jones beat 3 man ....  :o
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>