March 28, 2024, 05:29:55 PM

Author Topic: The Stoke City Forever Thread  (Read 127446 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: The Stoke City Forever Thread
« Reply #300 on: May 08, 2011, 07:31:13 PM »
Ah didnt realize before and maybe is because I did miss de bacaanal Bakes talking bout whey KJ dis somebody but trust meh KJ dont get no love and as a result.. Stoke City doh get no love. Imagine Stoke Pong up a big club like asernal in dey head yesterday and de thread cya even see a lil congratulatory effort from us? Are we so upset with KJ dat most times is only a few members can take de time to say well done? And let de man come and doh play wid heart for TNT yuh go see how much KJ attention go be moving around. Everybody have who dey does support but Sunderland thread does get more love and we dont have no native sons their anymore. Well i am a waggonist who supports all RWB players. Even Stern John. So I say Long live King John and I sincerely hope that I will be saying the same about KJ in time to come.

Correct is right fellah...

The fact is on this site, the most amount of posts and discussion about KJ is to hop on the man back when he going throug a rough patch. Thats when you see everybody on this forum front and center to chime in with all dey shitong comments or how he is a waste etc.  It is no surprise to me that now the man start ripping up every single KJ thread gone quiet. 

The way I see it is this. The man eat up some of his credit with TnT fans with some lacklustre performances for the national team and the statements he made to fans after the US loss didn't help.. Personally, i didnt put too much stock into all that because i could relate.. People deal with disappointment differently, some people could be all nice and kosher after a loss and rap wid yuh, others doh wanna hear nobody and engage in no setta long talk and will let you know that... Furthermore as far as I concerned the man within his right to say he doh care about the posters on this forum... This site has directed alot of negativity in his direction be honest wid allyuh self.

Do I think he couldve handle certain things better? Yes.. Do I think its all his fault? No... The national team is not setup to work to his strengths and in terms of his form, we are seeing that the man had plenty going on. How many of us could function 100% at work having to go through what the man went through?

For me, regardless of what, in this barren period for Trini football KJ is the only man flying the Trini flag high. Who allyuh think Mancini and Man City fraid the most for the FA Cup final right now? The man on the verge of doing it big.

I could only be happy for the man. Do yuh thing KJ!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 08, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »
Ah didnt realize before and maybe is because I did miss de bacaanal Bakes talking bout whey KJ dis somebody but trust meh KJ dont get no love and as a result.. Stoke City doh get no love. Imagine Stoke Pong up a big club like asernal in dey head yesterday and de thread cya even see a lil congratulatory effort from us? Are we so upset with KJ dat most times is only a few members can take de time to say well done? And let de man come and doh play wid heart for TNT yuh go see how much KJ attention go be moving around. Everybody have who dey does support but Sunderland thread does get more love and we dont have no native sons their anymore. Well i am a waggonist who supports all RWB players. Even Stern John. So I say Long live King John and I sincerely hope that I will be saying the same about KJ in time to come.

Yeah, maybe is because yuh miss it.  If you look at all my posts on KJ before the last six months (despite all the shit yuh post in the next thread about me "carrying axe") you would see that I was harsh but mostly supportive of KJ, fuh the very same reason you say... he Trini.  Then I came to understand why some members either dislike or indifferent to de man... and is not because something recent, but something that he himself said to about SW.net and the fans here, 3 yrs ago in Nashville, after the debacle against the US.  So yeah, some of it might be people crying down KJ, but some of it is him poisoning he own waters.  Let him haul he ass.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 08, 2011, 09:34:53 PM »

Yeah, maybe is because yuh miss it.  If you look at all my posts on KJ before the last six months (despite all the shit yuh post in the next thread about me "carrying axe") you would see that I was harsh but mostly supportive of KJ, fuh the very same reason you say... he Trini.  Then I came to understand why some members either dislike or indifferent to de man... and is not because something recent, but something that he himself said to about SW.net and the fans here, 3 yrs ago in Nashville, after the debacle against the US.  So yeah, some of it might be people crying down KJ, but some of it is him poisoning he own waters.  Let him haul he ass.

well ah feel like dat is progress. Maybe he needs to apologize. Hopefully we are also willing to apologize  because I am sure we talk some unwarranted shit bout de fella as well. We is Trinis. We does take pong and pong back. So leh we doh act like is only KJ who woulda talk some shit and all we guilty of saying is "KJ, why'd you have to be so mean" (spoken in a mike tyson voice) hehehehe! If we dont want to apologize then leh we dont expect none either.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 04:24:59 AM by Tallman »
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #303 on: May 09, 2011, 01:21:52 AM »
Stoke stump blank-firing Gunners

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1431301.html

(PA) Sunday 8 May 2011
Print
Email my friend

Stoke once again exposed Arsenal's soft underbelly with a deserved 3-1 victory which finally extinguished the dying embers of the Gunners` outside chance of making a late run for the Premier League title.

First-half goals from Kenwyne Jones and Jermaine Pennant were conceded far too easily and further defensive weaknesses were exposed after the break as the Londoners got themselves back into the game late on only to throw away their good work seconds later.

Robin van Persie hit his 19th in his last 21 matches, the eighth time in succession he had scored away from home, with less than ten minutes remaining only for Jon Walters to go straight down the other end and make it 3-1. It was a defeat which put the top of the table beyond reach for Arsene Wenger's side, although in truth they had blown their chances of ended a six-year wait for a trophy several weeks ago.

Much of the pre-match focus had been on the return of midfielder Aaron Ramsey to the ground where he horrifically broke his leg in two places last season and a first meeting with Ryan Shawcross, the player whose tackle inflicted the injury.

Best of enemies
As a result, despite Stoke's short time in the Premier League, these two sides have managed to build up plenty of history, with Wenger heavily critical of what he perceives as Stoke's over-physical style. But the more relevant history related to Stoke's threat from set-pieces and Arsenal's tendency to concede soft goals.

Both were prevalent at the Britannia Stadium and contributed significantly to the result. Their problems were mainly all of their own making, typified by the opening goal which was scored with far too much ease. Goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny had already flapped at one cross which Pennant hooked wide when he was left totally exposed by his defence in the 28th minute.

Andrey Arshavin's needless push on Pennant close to the corner flag allowed the winger to clip over a free-kick and Jones, having evaded Johan Djourou far too easily, simply jogged in and let the ball hit him on the chest to divert it over the line. The lack of effort required by the Trinidad and Tobago international to score against the league's third-placed side was embarrassing and Jones, presumably surprised by such a gift, did not even celebrate.

Arsenal should have been ahead well before that point though as the usually prolific van Persie blazed over from ten yards when put through by Ramsey's through-ball. Stoke fans' chant of "1-0 to the rugby team" was aimed at Wenger but the only direct thing about Stoke's second was the run of Pennant.

Not Arsenal's day
Cutting in from the left he was allowed to advance unchallenged and when Djourou belatedly came to meet him the winger fired in a shot which deflected off the defender and over Szczesny. Arsenal were spared further embarrassment by the crossbar just before the break when Walters shot from a narrow angle on the left of the penalty area.

Strikers Nicklas Bendtner and Marouane Chamakh replaced Ramsey and Arshavin for the second half but it was the other end of the pitch where the Gunners were lacking as within seconds of the restart Robert Huth headed over Pennant's corner.

In the ensuing melee Alex Song appeared to catch the defender in the face with an elbow which went unnoticed by referee Mark Halsey. There was greater concern for Huth when he suffered an injury scare six days before the FA Cup final, limping off with a knee problem.

For all the complaints about host's approach to the game, Bendtner was the first player to be booked when he upended Pennant close to the touchline, although the Stoke winger soon followed into the book for his retaliation to Jack Wilshere's studs-up challenge which also earned him a caution.

As the match entered its closing stages chances came at both ends; Begovic launching himself at Van Persie's feet to block an almost-certain goal and Glenn Whelan forcing Szczesny to tip his shot around the post from a counter-attack.

But with nine minutes remaining Begovic's slip up in allowing van Persie's shot to roll underneath him gave Arsenal a glimmer of hope. However, true to form, a minute later Djourou's miserable afternoon was complete when his half-clearance fell to Walters who poked home.

Stoke still have a cup final to look forward to, for Arsenal there is only next season.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 09, 2011, 10:23:27 AM »
Big up KJ!!!  De man hot till he chessin eeh cornaz!!  Win in Wembly fella yuh could do it!!!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 09, 2011, 10:35:25 AM »
KJ do yuh ting breds....2 more games in de EPL and yuh on my fantasy team and ah could really do wid de points tuh get fisrt place so maintain de form :beermug:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 11, 2011, 05:15:52 AM »
City Boosted By Europa League Spot
stokecityfc.co.uk

STOKE CITY have been given another major boost in the countdown to Saturday's historic first-ever appearance in an FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium . . . with confirmation that they will be playing in Europe next season.

It was City's opponents in that Final, Manchester City, who helped to book their place in the Europa League when they clinched their Champions League spot with a victory over Tottenham Hotspur at the City of Manchester Stadium.

Therefore, the Potters go into the Europa League, irrespective of the outcome of Saturday's match against Roberto Mancini's side.

It will be the first time for 37 years that City have graced a European stage and only the third time in the Club's 148-year history.

They qualified for the UEFA Cup on two occasions during Tony Waddington's era as manager in the early seventies, playing the German side Kaiserslautern in the 1972-73 season and then the Dutch giants Ajax two years later.

Manager Tony Pulis was there to see Manchester City claim the victory that made it a night of double celebration for the two FA Cup Finalists.

Ironically enough, it was a Peter Crouch own goal which settled the issue, after the England international's winner for Spurs 12 months earlier had seen Harry Redknapp's side pip City for a Champions League spot in that instance.

City have already received notification that they will either enter the Europa League at the play-off stage in mid-August if they win the FA Cup on Saturday, but would go in at the qualifying stage earlier than that if they are runners-up.

*When City faced Kaiserslautern in September 1972 as League Cup winners, they won the first leg at the Victoria Ground 3-1 with goals from Terry Conroy, Geoff Hurst and John Ritchie, but the Germans overturned that deficit in the second leg.

Then in 1974, after qualifying through their League position, they went out on the away goals rule to Ajax who drew 1-1 at the Victoria Ground when Denis Smith's equaliser cancelled out a Ruud Krol thunderbolt in front of 37,398. The second leg in Holland ended in a goalless draw despite City gave the better goalscoring opportunities.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 11, 2011, 11:19:51 AM »
Good for Stoke that they're getting the opportunity to play in the Europa League

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 17, 2011, 02:14:11 PM »
fack f**k ferk fick f**k fork fark funt you Stoke

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 17, 2011, 02:26:44 PM »
No reason to cuss Stoke. We lost to teams we have no right to. Cuss Arsenal players for not being consistent enough. Besides, the whole world hates Arsenal, we expect no favours and when it's our turn in the sun, we shall give none. F*ck them all. With a chainsaw. In the a$$.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 02:29:11 PM by dansteel »
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 17, 2011, 02:28:21 PM »
No reason to cuss Stoke. We lost to teams we have no right to. Besides, the whole world hates Arsenal. F*ck em all. With a chainsaw.

to stoke fans i not cussing you just the club

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 17, 2011, 04:10:35 PM »
No reason to cuss Stoke. We lost to teams we have no right to. Cuss Arsenal players for not being consistent enough. Besides, the whole world hates Arsenal, we expect no favours and when it's our turn in the sun, we shall give none. F*ck them all. With a chainsaw. In the a$$.

Whole world hates arsenal? AHAHAHAHA!! You's not the same man who post a article here saying how Manchester Utd. was voted the most hated team in england?

Come nah man. I fed up of allyuh arsenal fans acting like de world against allyuh. I does feel sorry for allyuh at times...sometimes it does be hard luck..buh it have plenty tings dat arsenal themselves could only take the blame for.

Namely:
Tactics and players. Long time now it known they need steel in the middle. Long time now it known they getting caught easily on the counter. Long time now dey choking. Why not try to fix dat instead of wondering what coulda been? I see a man on a next forum post up a table showing how it woulda be if all de shots against the woodwork would have counted as goals..and arsenal on top. Why allyuh always complaining of what could have been instead of some serious introspection about what should be done to change it?

Next ting..why allyuh medical staff doh try to figure out how so much players get injured SO easily? Dey doh eat enough dasheen? Dey getting pushed too hard in training? Dey need rest? What?

It have more that could be said....but come on.....allyuh had allyuh destiny in allyuh hands FAR too many times to be trying to claim that it have some againstment that have allyuh in the position allyuh in.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 17, 2011, 05:45:47 PM »
There in lies the rub!

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 17, 2011, 10:28:16 PM »
The post you linked (as you stated) referred to ENGLAND, which, last time I checked, was not the whole world. Lots of people badmouth Arsenal particularly given the worldwide United bandwagon. Anyway I think it's pretty obvious that it was hyperbole. I not worried. I kind of like them hating us. Makes me feel like a true fan rather than a gloryhound. If you actually read what I wrote you would see I criticised Arsenal players. That whole "cuss them for not being consistent enough" thing? I make no excuses for the team. They weren't good enough and they suffered for it. Stoke and Man City did what they were supposed to. I didn't blame any conspiracy for Arsenal's problems? . I would LOVE for you to point out where I wrote that? Not in what I said. The shots against the woodwork statistics (yes I saw that table too) was generated by OPTA, and I have only seen it used as a criticism of Arsenal's shooting accuracy. So I really don't see how you get that I "trying to claim" anything. The only thing I claimed (as stated earlier) is that the team isn't consistent enough.

Whole world hates arsenal? AHAHAHAHA!! You's not the same man who post a article here saying how Manchester Utd. was voted the most hated team in england?

Come nah man. I fed up of allyuh arsenal fans acting like de world against allyuh. I does feel sorry for allyuh at times...sometimes it does be hard luck..buh it have plenty tings dat arsenal themselves could only take the blame for.

Namely:
Tactics and players. Long time now it known they need steel in the middle. Long time now it known they getting caught easily on the counter. Long time now dey choking. Why not try to fix dat instead of wondering what coulda been? I see a man on a next forum post up a table showing how it woulda be if all de shots against the woodwork would have counted as goals..and arsenal on top. Why allyuh always complaining of what could have been instead of some serious introspection about what should be done to change it?

Next ting..why allyuh medical staff doh try to figure out how so much players get injured SO easily? Dey doh eat enough dasheen? Dey getting pushed too hard in training? Dey need rest? What?

It have more that could be said....but come on.....allyuh had allyuh destiny in allyuh hands FAR too many times to be trying to claim that it have some againstment that have allyuh in the position allyuh in.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:30:13 AM by dansteel »
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 17, 2011, 11:23:24 PM »
Good for Stoke and Jones if he stays.

giggsy11

« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2011, 09:57:11 AM »
So allegedly Carlton Cole sign for Stoke. I have said that I think he is a better player than KJ. Now that they are playing on the same side I will be able to make a better comparison.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 10, 2011, 02:00:57 PM »
 cole better than jones? keep dreamin

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 11, 2011, 12:18:29 PM »

Giggsy on drugs hoss.  Cole does do level tootz on de field buh he somehow better than KJ?

giggsy11

« Reply #318 on: July 11, 2011, 01:56:31 PM »

Giggsy on drugs hoss.  Cole does do level tootz on de field buh he somehow better than KJ?

As much tootz as you say Cole does on the field he has scored 32 goals in only 83 matches over the past 3 seasons whereas Jones has scored 33 in 94 games over the same period. Jones thro way as much if not more than Cole. Cole in my opinion is a technically better player than Jones as well as link up player. It is nothing personal but just base on what I see when I have watched them play!

But of course you would disagree because you are Jones' personal jock sniffer and groupie!
It never ceases to amaze me how people come on this site and act like somebody personally attacking them because an opinion is given that is opposite of theirs. Or because Jones is Trini, nothing negative can be said about him or that means you against him. Grow the f*ck up and get yuh head out from up his arse and when you are done doing that, wipe the shite and spit from your eyes so you may be able to look at things objectively without taking things personally!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:49:32 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 11, 2011, 04:17:22 PM »
 :whip: needles yes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2011, 03:44:40 AM »

As much tootz as you say Cole does on the field he has scored 32 goals in only 83 matches over the past 3 seasons whereas Jones has scored 33 in 94 games over the same period. Jones thro way as much if not more than Cole. Cole in my opinion is a technically better player than Jones as well as link up player. It is nothing personal but just base on what I see when I have watched them play!

But of course you would disagree because you are Jones' personal jock sniffer and groupie!
It never ceases to amaze me how people come on this site and act like somebody personally attacking them because an opinion is given that is opposite of theirs. Or because Jones is Trini, nothing negative can be said about him or that means you against him. Grow the f*ck up and get yuh head out from up his arse and when you are done doing that, wipe the shite and spit from your eyes so you may be able to look at things objectively without taking things personally!
:timeout:  You talkin real outa timin dey horse. as ah matter of fact carlton cole iz de throw away king. as long as i've been watchin the EPL no one blunders goals as much as CC.

remember KJ played for a team who was facing relegation in it's first three season fresh from the championship with no credibility. and even though westham has been relegation fudder for the past three yrs , they were a much better team than sunlun with much better players, it's their coach who was lacking.

as ah matter of fact KJ iz playing with ah real piss poor team just like our national team and iz doing quite well. carton cole iz ah striker and that's it, he has no defensive responsibilities, but KJ? the boy has tuh play striker, play maker and set piece defender all @ once! and if yuh don't believe me just go back on the SMB and see how much they missed KJ for his defensive ability on set pieces last season.

remember , goal tally don't make you a commodity as ah top striker in top flight world football. just look how hesky used tuh get considered over top english strikers with better goal averages, that's BC he was an all round player even though he lacked goal tallies.

put jones on ah big team like chelsea or arsenal and see how he will Tally goals like there's no tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 03:47:29 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2011, 10:54:44 AM »

You is ah kinda conthole aought?  Wha kinda f**kin asshole talk is dat?  Wha because I doh leh allyuh denegrate de man widout checkin allyuh?!!  You just prove yuh iz ah f**kin imps oui.  Coles stats are only marginally better as goals/ game ratio goes and despite your infantile asshole talk he is not better than KJ.  If you said they were about the same I probably would have skipped your comment entirely.  What yuh want to bet Cole sees less of the field than KJ while playing for stoke?  Jones throw away more than Cole?  Now I know fuh sure you just talkin shit fuh talkin it sake  :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2011, 10:56:54 AM »

:timeout:  You talkin real outa timin dey horse. as ah matter of fact carlton cole iz de throw away king. as long as i've been watchin the EPL no one blunders goals as much as CC.

remember KJ played for a team who was facing relegation in it's first three season fresh from the championship with no credibility. and even though westham has been relegation fudder for the past three yrs , they were a much better team than sunlun with much better players, it's their coach who was lacking.

as ah matter of fact KJ iz playing with ah real piss poor team just like our national team and iz doing quite well. carton cole iz ah striker and that's it, he has no defensive responsibilities, but KJ? the boy has tuh play striker, play maker and set piece defender all @ once! and if yuh don't believe me just go back on the SMB and see how much they missed KJ for his defensive ability on set pieces last season.

remember , goal tally don't make you a commodity as ah top striker in top flight world football. just look how hesky used tuh get considered over top english strikers with better goal averages, that's BC he was an all round player even though he lacked goal tallies.

put jones on ah big team like chelsea or arsenal and see how he will Tally goals like there's no tomorrow.

Ah suspect you'll eventually be labelled as he jock sniffer too  :rotfl:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »
I've seen many fluffed chances by Cole.  He kinda clumsy sometimes.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2011, 12:00:37 PM »
I've seen many fluffed chances by Cole.  He kinda clumsy sometimes.

Nah he technically superior to KJ doh say dat!  I just don't understand given his goal scoring ability and his size why he cant even make the squad much less had any chance to supplant Emile Heskey.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2011, 12:28:37 PM »
Cole was a great youth prospect but he kinda flopped. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2011, 07:15:20 PM »
Carlton Cole score a real boss goal once. Ah see it on Youtube. Ah think Giggsy see it too.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »
Carlton Cole score a real boss goal once. Ah see it on Youtube. Ah think Giggsy see it too.
:rotfl:

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Stoke win preseason friendly 6-0
« Reply #328 on: July 20, 2011, 03:35:37 PM »
Trialist Robert Stambolziev got on the scoresheet for Stoke with the opening goal in their 6-0 win over Newcastle Town.

Kenwyne Jones added a brace while Jermaine Pennant, Glenn Whelan and Jonathan Walters got the others.

www.skysports.com
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 20, 2011, 08:58:23 PM »
Nice.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>