April 23, 2024, 07:47:50 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T Women's U-17 World Cup (Sept 2010).  (Read 130038 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Fifa U17 Women WC Game veiwing thread
« Reply #720 on: September 09, 2010, 02:41:29 PM »
not sure if this will work at 7pm, edit: i doubt its the same dumb fifa feed stueps

http://www.atdhe.net/23737/watch-ghana-vs-brazil
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 04:19:08 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: September 09, 2010, 03:50:00 PM »
3-1 Spain final
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: September 09, 2010, 04:40:14 PM »
http://www.leestreams.com/channel1.htm

brazil vs ghana here confirmed
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: September 09, 2010, 05:25:29 PM »
1-0 ghana leading
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T Women's U-17 World Cup (Sept 2010).
« Reply #724 on: September 09, 2010, 05:55:56 PM »
CNC3 news highlights

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3sEVqXVfmtE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3sEVqXVfmtE</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: T&T U-17 Women vs North Korea U-17 Women (12-Sept-2010).
« Reply #725 on: September 09, 2010, 05:57:46 PM »
Tickets sales at Ato Boldon on Sat & Sun.
TTFF Media.

The Local Organizing Committee wishes to advise the public that tickets for Sunday’s all important FIFA Under 17 Women’s World Cup  between hosts Trinidad and Tobago and Korea DPR  will be on sale from 9am on Saturday and Sunday at the Ato Boldon Stadium.

Tickets are also currently on sale at the Local Organizing Committee Offices, St Vincent St, Port of Spain all day on Thursday and will also be on sale at the LOC office on Saturday

Tickets can also be purchased for all other matches at the LOC Offices and at the respective stadia on the day of matches. Each fan will be allowed to purchase a maximum of five tickets.

Meantime, LOC Deputy CEO Nataki Kerr spoke on the overwhelming response from the public thus far. “We are pleased to have gotten through the opening days of the tournament without any major hiccups.

There are some areas we are constantly working on improving but we are extremely satisfied with the turn out of the fans and we are encouraging the public to support the other teams and matches.

The world is watching and our duty is to show how patriotic we are as a people, not just to team T&T but to the rest of countries that have graced us with their presence,” Kerr said.

Kerr also acknowledged the presence of Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar and other members of her cabinet at Wednesday’s match between the host nation and Nigeria at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium and thanked her for her continuing support. FIFA Vice President  Jack Warner was also present to witness the inspiring performances of both teams.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: September 09, 2010, 06:57:50 PM »
The Mannie Ramjohn and Ato Boldon Stadiums could only hold 10,000.

So far Mannie Ramjohn Stadium was the only stadium to have a sellout crowd. (Big up South.....)....

Anyways, why didn't the TTFF made these two venues for the T&T starting games and the final one at the Hasley Crawford Stadium, I'm sure they would have gotten a cool 25,000 for the game vs the Koreans.

Then again, that would have spell more money in Jack pocket, glad he hired Camps as he manager.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 07:01:47 PM by Flex »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: September 09, 2010, 07:35:34 PM »
5-3 ... TNT FTW!!!

Even if we lorse dread... So very proud!

And the under 20 boys made me very proud too.

I am really surprised TNT games are not in the Crawford stadia...

Marabella stadia didn't have the capacity to be a fortress we needed like Egypt did in the UNder 20's
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:10:24 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: September 10, 2010, 11:18:30 AM »
you go girls mek TNT proud and play hard show dem shit hounds..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: September 10, 2010, 12:54:40 PM »
5-3 ... TNT FTW!!!

Even if we lorse dread... So very proud!

And the under 20 boys made me very proud too.

I am really surprised TNT games are not in the Crawford stadia...

Marabella stadia didn't have the capacity to be a fortress we needed like Egypt did in the UNder 20's
larry gomes would have been d second best it holds more with seating right around. but d feild in a mess.   
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: September 10, 2010, 01:01:06 PM »
stueps i cah handle that fight down thing for tickets Sat , why they couldnt let people reserve online stueps. most likely Sun all will be sell out early sigh.
Youtube Channel

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: September 11, 2010, 05:31:48 AM »
wow...some great highlights dey...dem games looking like real excitement, touches was right...these girls putting in some hard challenges...T&T keeper small for real...the other day on red 96 hollywoood satchie bawl how she small like sizzla ;D      way to go soca princesses...keep flying the flag high

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: September 11, 2010, 10:00:33 AM »
Warner: New era in women’s football

CONCACAF president, Jack Austin Warner believes that women are the future of football and is pleased with the role the Caribbean is playing with the FIFA Women’s Under-17 World Cup being hosted here.

Warner was speaking yesterday at the closing ceremony of the Women’s Regional Coaching Course at the Dr Joao Havelange Centre of Excellence, Macoya, Tunapuna.

There were 27 participants from 12 countries at the course conducted by

Anna Signeul from Sweden and Mexican Andrea Rodebaugh, on theoretical courses focused on the role of the coach, history and trends of women’s football, game analysis and preparation.

There were also practical courses on individual technical skill and the difference between technical and tactical skills.

Participants attended several matches of the current Under-17 World Cup to observe and analyse.

“I am a true believer in the statement, the future of football is feminine. The skill, the dedication and courage that I have seen over the last five days is comparable to none.

“The word is spreading quickly, women’s football has entered a new era. I know we may have started off slowly and our programmes may still face a number of challenges, but we are rewriting history in the Caribbean, “Women’s football has earned its rightful place. But we must use courses such as this one to transform the views on women’s football. Take what you have learned here, press the importance of women’ football to all stakeholders.

“Women’s football cannot be seen as the stepchild of our federations but it must be seen as an integral part of sport development initiatives,” said Warner.

He added “Sport is intricately linked to the development of a nation. We cannot speak of progress as a nation if we do not promote gender equality and equity on all fields.

“FIFA rules dictate that 15 per-cent of your FAP must be allocated to the development of Women’s Programmes. But why it must be only 15 percent, the time has come for us to ensure that there is equal distribution between our male and female programmes.”

The FIFA vice-president commended the Soca Princesses on their performances in the tournament this far and noted that sport is the only mechanism which could bring the country together.

“My passion for this beautiful game remains undaunted. Sport has the ability to transcend all boundaries, to create bonds and friendships where trade agreements have failed.

“Trinidad and Tobago’s U-17 Women’s team has united and given hope to a nation . Hope arouses, as nothing else can arouse, a passion for the possible and sometimes impossible.

“We are all members of our team. I beg you once again let us all use the opportunities afforded to us to transform the women’s game in the region,” Warner said.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/sport/0,127367.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Warner: New era in women’s football

“I would not like to look at today as the end, but the beginning. The beginning of a new era in women’s football to keep women’s football alive.” Those were the words of Fifa vice-president, Jack Warner, as he gave the feature address at the closing ceremony of the 10-day Fifa/Concacaf Women’s Football Coaching Course held yesterday at the Centre of Excellence, Macoya. The course was facilitated by Fifa coaches, former Mexican Under-20 coach, Andrea Rodebaugh and Scottish national women’s coach, Anna Signeul. The course which began last Wednesday, is part of the legacy programme for the Fifa U-17 Women’s World Cup that is currently in progress. It is the second course of its kind in T&T and it included 28 participants from 12 regional countries including, Jamaica, Dominica, Anguilla, Suriname and T&T.

Warner urged the participants to go back to their respective territories and build the women’s game. “You have to go back to your respective countries and keep football alive,” Warner said. “Women’s football is here to stay, it is alive and kicking.” The Minister of Works and Transport explained that the performance of the teams playing in the Women’s World Cup is a prime example of where women’s football is in the world. “I would have never believed, that I would have walked two miles, with my ministerial colleagues to see a match,” he began. “And a women’s football match at that. We walked two miles to see the match on Wednesday.”

“But I walked two miles to see what in my humble view, was one of the most entertaining matches.” He shared that the T&T team has come a long way, and the entire country is behind them. “One year ago, that team from T&T would have gotten 15 or 20 goals by Nigeria. One year later, that very same team, has brought hope to a country that needs hope at this point in time. A year ago, this would have been unthinkable,” said Warner. He he went on to tell the coaches that it is their responsibility to convince their federations that women’s football must no longer be treated like a step child. “Women’s football and youth football are equalisers. It is easier to be competitive in women’s football.”

http://guardian.co.tt/sports/football/2010/09/11/warner-new-era-women-s-football
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:06:37 AM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: September 11, 2010, 10:01:11 AM »
Fifa vice president backs Princesses to edge Korea

Fifa vice-president and Minister of Works and Transport, Jack Warner, believes that T&T will get past the Under-17 Women’s World Cup defending champion, Korea DPR, when the teams meet tomorrow at Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva, from 6 pm. “They shall win, by no big score, but Sunday (tomorrow) they shall win, this team is getting better and better as the games go by.” The match is a ‘do or die’ for both sides, as it will determine which team advances along with Nigeria to the quarterfinal round. Nigeria has secured maximum points from its two matches played so far, while Chile has lost both its matches to T&T and Korea DPR, respectively. The Soca Princesses and the Koreans each have a win and a defeat to their names, with T&T losing 2-1 to Nigeria on Wednesday, after getting the better of Chile 2-1 in its opening match on Sunday. while Korea DPR succumbed to Nigeria in it’s opening match on Sunday, and beat Chile 3-0 on Wednesday.

“There is nothing that has come close to what they (T&T’s U-17 team) have done, I want to commend them very highly, even the coach and the staff, because I think they have carried women’s football to a new level,” Warner said. Warner sent words of encouragement to the team: “They must play purposeful, play as if their lives depend on it, and at the end of the day, the whole country is behind them. And if they play their best there is nothing anybody can fault them for.” He explained that there are a few weak areas, which need to be tightened, such as the midfield and the strikers. And, according to him, “We must play with more purpose and hunger”. “We are playing at home and we have to make that matter for us. Admittedly, we have one or two gray areas, but where we have been and where we are, no one can deny that we have made tremendous progress,” he said. “The whole country is behind us and we have to believe that we can win the match.”

Warner also made special mention of goalkeeper Linfah Jones, whom he described as one of the best in the competition. “Nobody can deny that our goalkeeper, despite her height, is one of the best in the competition and we are fortunate that she has that kind of bravery and that kind of vision. In many ways, she has helped us to look attractive.” He shared that T&T can become a force to be reckoned with in the next few years, but funds are needed to do so. Warner made note of the fact that only three local corporate sponsors signed on for the tournament. “Apart from Bmobile, the Hyatt and Citadel, there are not many corporate sponsors on board.” He pleaded for support, even after the competition, to keep the programme alive. “I wish we had the money that could have kept the coach here for four years. If we had the funds, this country will shock the world in women’s football. But we need the funds to do that, I alone can’t do that.”

http://guardian.co.tt/sports/football/2010/09/11/fifa-vice-president-backs-princesses-edge-korea
Youtube Channel

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: September 11, 2010, 10:01:59 AM »
T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T T&T... Come on Princesses, allyuh real good! 3 points!!!
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: September 11, 2010, 10:08:28 AM »
I find dais bull...

I mean some of them central and S.American anthem does go on and on, but they usually have a long and sort version of each.

Ours not that long....is not no long intro like Disco Daddy from Nelson.

I sure if u sing ours at pace we are 1 min...1:15 Max.

Just sang it, 1 minute flat!!! ..

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: September 11, 2010, 10:20:20 AM »
I just come from the Ato Boldon Stadium.

I reach 9am on de dot and meet bout 700-800 people outside.

Real push squeeze and fight.  They say they waiting on police to help wit de situation and had people outside line up till nearly 10am.

No police come, but 3 femalie security guards come and open de small gate and de mob end up pushing down the big gate, lol.

Foot race to the ticket booth.........(all dis time i vex i aint recording all this on my phone)

Dey didnt have a cap on the tickets........i see ah man walk away with 20 tickets easy.

Covered sell out in 10 mins, lol.

Uncovered sell out 30mins after.

Scalpers outside now selling:

Uncovered : $150.00
Covered : $200.00

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: September 11, 2010, 10:26:07 AM »

Real push squeeze and fight.  They say they waiting on police to help wit de situation and had people outside line up till nearly 10am.

No police come, but 3 femalie security guards come and open de small gate and de mob end up pushing down the big gate, lol.

Foot race to the ticket booth.........(all dis time i vex i aint recording all this on my phone)

Dey didnt have a cap on the tickets........i see ah man walk away with 20 tickets easy.

ah love it!!

So you got tickets??   How much you want for dem ?? :devil: :devil:

Looks like I might have to settle for an online stream again  :( :(

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: September 11, 2010, 10:37:10 AM »

ah love it!!

lord! well i go have to watch a live stream and or tv f^&K

you know what is shit , this statement

"Tickets can also be purchased for all other matches at the LOC Offices and at the respective stadia on the day of matches. Each fan will be allowed to purchase a maximum of five tickets."

but the best thing is .... the people coming out for the women, i tell yuh after this tournament people go respect T&T women teams , alot of people surprise at the level of football. Most of them expect to see shit football and get stunned when d first blade pass  :devil:. I know people was SHOCKED on sun in d HCS, when they see cutlass pelting on that field  ;D
Youtube Channel

Offline rastarocket7

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: September 11, 2010, 10:43:30 AM »
any way to watch this online??

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: September 11, 2010, 10:51:09 AM »

Yes dread, you could try here http://www.fifa.com/u17womensworldcup/video/videolist.html tomorrow.

Disclaimer: I make no guarantees on FIFA's activities.
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: September 11, 2010, 11:32:52 AM »

i can only guarantee a delayed feed and a radio feed. as for the live feed you have to wait till match day and see

Delayed on C after the game
Feed - http://www.ctntworld.com/livestream/index.html

radio - i95 live
http://www.i955fm.com/newlive/player.html

just confirmed with site owner he will be carrying the game live
http://www.leestreams.com/channel1.htm

other live feed - not sure yet
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=86353&part=sports
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 11:34:57 AM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: September 11, 2010, 01:49:21 PM »
Anyway of getting a full game replay online?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: September 11, 2010, 03:58:08 PM »
not sure how many formites see this video yet

T&T U17 Women Team preparing for World Cup in September

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r7Wy9q6cONM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/r7Wy9q6cONM</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: September 11, 2010, 04:50:44 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r7Wy9q6cONM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/r7Wy9q6cONM</a>

THXSSS 4 POSTINGGGGGGG
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: September 11, 2010, 04:53:24 PM »

Nice lil' video.  :beermug:  What is the purpose of running on the wall though? (1:18) for balance??

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: September 11, 2010, 05:12:30 PM »
anybody notice d team always have dey shirt in they pants, unlike d men? somebody teaching them d right things
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: September 11, 2010, 05:24:32 PM »
Fellas all those who going the game tomorrow, the coach has ask to wear WHITE for the game please. We are playing in white, vid coming up.
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: September 11, 2010, 05:39:17 PM »
T&T Women vs North Korea Match preview

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fltHLAqY458" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fltHLAqY458</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: September 11, 2010, 05:43:52 PM »
FYI Forumites, the T&T team will be playing in WHITE tomorrow, and North Korea will be playing in Red.These young ladies have already captured the hearts of the nation with their grit, determination and Passion! Hopefully they can pull off the win and create history AGAIN, making it to the second round! GO T&T!!!

1]; } ?>