April 20, 2024, 03:29:11 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner Read this  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Jack Warner Read this
« on: October 16, 2005, 09:52:11 AM »
I know you read the site often, so hear this.

If T&T make it to the WC make sure and set up Flex and Tallman with some media passes for the games. Not only T&T games but all games. they deserve it. Give them two tickets each. While yuh at it throw in some plane tickets as well. Its the least TT Football could do.

These two individuals more responsible than anyone else for generating support and keeping T&T Supporters World WIde Informed about Socawarriors & Local Football Happenings.

Thanks  Flex / Tallman
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner Read this
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 10:17:51 AM »

If T&T make it to the WC make sure and set up Flex and Tallman with some media passes for the games. Not only T&T games but all games. they deserve it. Give them two tickets each. While yuh at it throw in some plane tickets as well. Its the least TT Football could do.

These two individuals more responsible than anyone else for generating support and keeping T&T Supporters World WIde Informed about Socawarriors & Local Football Happenings.

Thanks  Flex / Tallman

Yuh tryin to sabotage Flex & Tallest hookup or wha?  Wha happen to yuh?  Yuh know Jack like to do ting outta he own volition....not because somebody tell he what to do.... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 10:18:24 AM »
ah strongly agree with you bro...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 10:19:04 AM »
Who ever you is Observer, I could hug you......  :applause:

Read the Angus Eve article again,,,,, them eh giving him a ticket cost $20 US to go to game and he serve T&T, look Jamerson hustling tickets to go to games to, what make you think they will even think about doing anything for Flex and Tallman.

Anyhow I agree with you Observer, I wish it could happen, Jack Warner is a good man and when he ready, he could be de best.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 03:00:47 PM »
Always reading never posting. But this I agree with. Make a move Jack

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 03:03:31 PM »
dem fellas should at least be given a chance to be part of any bwee "supporters" charter if they want

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 03:11:56 PM »
What bout me?

I cant get some free ticket too

wham??

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2005, 03:23:28 PM »
What bout me?

wham??

;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2005, 04:10:05 PM »
What bout me?

wham??

Blatter say he already sent one for KND2 !

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2005, 04:11:32 PM »

Thanks  Flex / Tallman

Buh you real know Uncle Jack business eh!..while you at it..mention Jumbie to him nah..ah have ah boss camera, I'll take some exclusive pictures for the site  ;) both the games and the brothel contents!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2005, 05:11:28 PM »
Observer...you eh playing you bold yes. It would be great for tallman and Flex to get a lil' love because of the site, but since when Jack running TTFF? Jack eh owe nobody in TT nuttin' when it come to ball. In fact we owe de man for all his work in Concacaf and all his personal money he spend on T&T ball. And de socawarriors website benefits us...de fans....so doh pass off waht should be our own responsibility. Is us who supposed to find a way to thank Talles' and Flex...not Jack.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2005, 06:03:44 PM »
Observer...you eh playing you bold yes. It would be great for tallman and Flex to get a lil' love because of the site, but since when Jack running TTFF? Jack eh owe nobody in TT nuttin' when it come to ball. In fact we owe de man for all his work in Concacaf and all his personal money he spend on T&T ball. And de socawarriors website benefits us...de fans....so doh pass off waht should be our own responsibility. Is us who supposed to find a way to thank Talles' and Flex...not Jack.

Well said Filho

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2005, 06:37:28 PM »

I say we nominate Filho to show our gratefullness to tallest and flexos by sending them on an all expenses paid trip to the next game ;)

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2005, 08:36:05 PM »
Get somebody tuh sponsor de tickets,....KFC, TSTT or even Digicel

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2005, 08:41:27 PM »
What bout me?

wham??

lol.............imagine dat!!

if KND get ah free ticket, then i have to be on de world cup 23 lol.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2005, 08:47:46 PM »

I say we nominate Filho to show our gratefullness to tallest and flexos by sending them on an all expenses paid trip to the next game ;)

i eh know about that...I could sponsor dem a bucket ah original at the game :devil:

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2005, 09:51:52 PM »
It have 603 members on this board.....if only 200 give $1 TT that is two tickets for them right there.
Who we mailing that $1 to I eh know.
And $1 TT not even a doubles anymore.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2005, 11:01:50 PM »
yuh still could get 1$ doubles, but dey call it single with two channa! ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 06:27:00 AM »

DO I really have to answer the question "since when Jack running TTFF?"  :rotfl:  I would never expect a question like that coming from you. Jack owes everything to Trinidad Football, it is exactly that, that got him his position in CONCACAF & FIFA. By the way dont for one minute think Jack has or will lose money on this venture 18 mil (3 mil US) if that is what was spent has already been recovered by Jack. He owns all the TV rites to T&T games and I know for a fact that Mexico pays 1 mil US up front for their games. We had them in the first rounds and then in the Hex. Do the math. Plus any money spent on TTFF football is basically seen as a loan to TTFF, by Mr Warner. So the 250,000$ US every Federation collects from FIFA every year goes to Jack. Repayment on loans. So if T&T qualify and collect the qualification money from FIFA it has to go to Jack. So you see, its all business and yes he puts his money in and we grateful but it eh at no loss. Jack eh have that kind of money where he would afford a lost of 3 million US.

As for the socawarriors site only a benefit to fans, that is misdirection. Simply because this site allows an almost direct interaction with the football public on an almost minute by minute basis. Jack, TTFF the players everyone can get a measure of the mood of the supporting public. Something newspapers, radio and TV cannot achieve.

Now I agree as fans we also owe Flex and Tallman. Then again its a two way street, we are the ones that generate the interest in the site with our discussions, they provide the platform. So for my part I go buy flex some drinks and a Duck roti. As for Tallman ah go fix him up wid some old games of Presentation on Video. That is all i can afford. :D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 06:39:55 AM »
I don’t believe any of you "owe" me and, I am sure Tallman feels the same way.... I am just happy to do something for my country and make my fellow country men happy in the process...

As for whom my website benefits, well everyone, from supporters to players to federation to writers... I to, think the TTFF could be more supportive, that I agree with, they dont respect us at all, but aye, what can I do, the more we ask is the more we wouldn't get.

We just need to focus on doing the best for our team in anyway and what ever comes up next we will handle that in time....

Once again, Thank You to ALL for your concern, you guys make me what do to better.....

Cheers.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 06:41:27 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2005, 07:25:25 AM »
I don’t believe any of you "owe" me and, I am sure Tallman feels the same way.... I am just happy to do something for my country and make my fellow country men happy in the process...
True talk. Is about meh love fuh de game and meh country. Say wha, ah go take two Stag and ah pack ah nuts  ;D.

By the way dont for one minute think Jack has or will lose money on this venture 18 mil (3 mil US) if that is what was spent has already been recovered by Jack. He owns all the TV rites to T&T games and I know for a fact that Mexico pays 1 mil US up front for their games. We had them in the first rounds and then in the Hex. Do the math. Plus any money spent on TTFF football is basically seen as a loan to TTFF, by Mr Warner. So the 250,000$ US every Federation collects from FIFA every year goes to Jack. Repayment on loans. So if T&T qualify and collect the qualification money from FIFA it has to go to Jack. So you see, its all business and yes he puts his money in and we grateful but it eh at no loss. Jack eh have that kind of money where he would afford a lost of 3 million US.
Ah glad yuh bring dat up. Jes yesterday ah was trying tuh explain tuh somebody dat although Jack putting he money where he mout is, is not like he funding T&T football with no way to recoup de money.

As for Tallman ah go fix him up wid some old games of Presentation on Video. That is all i can afford. :D
Ah hope is not on Betamax or VHS. In dese times is strickly DVD ah dealing wit.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2005, 12:51:08 PM »
Jack is a shrewd business man...I know for a fact that he eh putting money where it doh have a decent return on his investment (although I sure he could be altruistic sometimes). I jes' saying dat jack bankrolling so much of TnT ball dat we forget who should really be taking care of the nation's football and footballers-past and present. Sure he could afford it, but that is not my point.

Tallman and Flex...see wha allyah cause by doing such a great flicking job  ;D ;D :beermug: :beermug:

1]; } ?>