April 25, 2024, 10:40:16 AM

Poll

Who would you support for TTFF president in 2010 elections?

Richard Braithwaite
Oliver Camps
Keith Look Loy
Gally Cummings
Brent Sancho
Shaka Hislop
Dexter Skeene
Kelvin Jack
David Nakhid

Author Topic: new ttff president suggestions  (Read 1445 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
new ttff president suggestions
« on: August 18, 2010, 01:16:21 PM »
all kinda replace russel latapy poll going on and the real poll should be this one.  I just hoping to generate some names.  all the wet blanket and dem please save your comments, cuz I know in your world rome buildin in a day and bucket does full without the 1st drop and mile does run without the 1st step.  but your vote still welcome though.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: new ttff president suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 01:30:54 PM »
Breds take my stipid advice, leave camps right where he is, BC if he's replaced the govt will play games wid funding BC jack is the back bone of this govt and he will do anything tuh ensure failur!

if camps stay, then they don't have no excuses for hiring ah good coach, that's BC their govt is in charge and they will have full cooperation. this could be the best five yrs in our football history. who wants tuh spoil that.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 04:05:47 AM »
Just as well that he leaves ,the Scamp is a toxic asset and a dam liability and if Jack put a spanner in the wheel of progress well he just got exposed beyond any reasonable doubt

Now Jack pay the Warriors

Raspect

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 10:21:11 AM »
so shaka hislop? I think if we thow we name and officially ask somebody to represent the true fans of T&T football, we will be better for it.  camps done say he will not run if challenged. could we get somebody like shaka to do the brave thing and run against camps? I guess the hard part is figuring out when the election is so that somebody could actually nominate shaka  ;)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »
There may only be one realistic candidate on that list for the poll.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 07:01:03 PM »
allyuh let a little common sense prevail please any TTFF president has to be annointed by the Special Advisor

1]; } ?>