May 01, 2024, 04:16:57 PM

Author Topic: Ask Dwight Yorke!  (Read 5058 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ask Dwight Yorke!
« on: August 19, 2010, 05:35:39 AM »
Ask Dwight Yorke!
skysports.com

Dwight Yorke will be on the Goals on Sunday sofa this week and we want YOUR questions for the former Manchester United striker.

Yorke will join Ben Shephard and Chris Kamara for two hours of chat and goals from 11am, as they look back on the best of Saturday's action.

And this season our guests will be answering selected questions, provided by YOU, the viewer.

But what do YOU want to know about Yorke? Maybe you want to hear about his role in United's treble-winning season of 1999? Do you want to know what it's like inside a dressing room with Sir Alex Ferguson? Or do you want to hear his thoughts on former team-mates such as Andy Cole, David Beckham, Roy Keane or Ryan Giggs?
Perhaps you want some tales about his time at Aston Villa, Blackburn, Birmingham or Sunderland? Or maybe you want his thoughts on some of the current issues in the game?

All you have to do is email your question (with your full name) to goalsonsunday@bskyb.com or tweet Ben @benshephard.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Dwight Yorke!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 06:01:31 AM »
They couldn't put a prettier picture than that..... steups....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 06:15:44 AM »
How about:

Dwight, how does it feel to walk out on your team mates when you actually started the battle over WC bonuses, and now they have obtained a court victory?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 06:26:32 AM »
How about:

Dwight, how does it feel to walk out on your team mates when you actually started the battle over WC bonuses, and now they have obtained a court victory?

How come de players he so call walk off on still in hiding ?

No one has come forward with what really happen to the Berry boys, Yorke and Latapy vs the redical 16. Everybody hiding like puppies, are they still waiting for a T&T call up.

Lets hear de real story.

Kelvin Jack did one with Flex de other day and he look like he want to talk, but still bitting he tounge.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 07:47:15 AM »
How about:

How come de players he so call walk off on still in hiding ?

No one has come forward with what really happen to the Berry boys, Yorke and Latapy vs the redical 16. Everybody hiding like puppies, are they still waiting for a T&T call up.

Lets hear de real story.

Kelvin Jack did one with Flex de other day and he look like he want to talk, but still bitting he tounge.
I do believe Shaka wrote something giving some new insight recently into what exactly happened. Im sure Flex or Tallman could dig it up

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 08:06:08 AM »
Dwight serious ting.... in your latest interview you claim you beat out 150 girl in your life... 149 white girl...

Doh be modest... givewe the real number nah.... is 1500 yuh mean to say?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 11:58:52 AM »
Dwight serious ting.... in your latest interview you claim you beat out 150 girl in your life... 149 white girl...

Doh be modest... givewe the real number nah.... is 1500 yuh mean to say?

I feel dat question go come up for real with varying versions
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 12:42:28 PM »
Dwight I  happily married to a beautiful  Puertorican. However as a man ah bit curious tuh know if d English or Australian  white girls like d Tobago sword more and which one  can ride d business  better? HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 02:11:59 PM »
It have ah prettier picture??  IMO that's as good as it gets.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 06:18:38 PM »
On a serious tip, can anyone comment (intelligently) on Dwight's philantropic work in TT? 
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 06:35:45 PM »
It have ah prettier picture??  IMO that's as good as it gets.

I think the pics quality was a bit lacking. hear you thats as good as it gets. ;D
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 07:48:49 PM »
On a serious tip, can anyone comment (intelligently) on Dwight's philantropic work in TT?

Hmmm?   :thinking:
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 12:55:42 PM »

100% Barataria...did you say Dwight Yorke "Phil-an-tropic" work in T&T? Nah man yuh confusing the word for Anna...he "Fill-an-throw-PRICK"in T&T and global... :devil: :devil: :beermug:

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 02:15:10 PM »
Ask Dwight Yorke!
skysports.com

Dwight Yorke will be on the Goals on Sunday sofa this week and we want YOUR questions for the former Manchester United striker.

Yorke will join Ben Shephard and Chris Kamara for two hours of chat and goals from 11am, as they look back on the best of Saturday's action.

And this season our guests will be answering selected questions, provided by YOU, the viewer.

But what do YOU want to know about Yorke? Maybe you want to hear about his role in United's treble-winning season of 1999? Do you want to know what it's like inside a dressing room with Sir Alex Ferguson? Or do you want to hear his thoughts on former team-mates such as Andy Cole, David Beckham, Roy Keane or Ryan Giggs?
Perhaps you want some tales about his time at Aston Villa, Blackburn, Birmingham or Sunderland? Or maybe you want his thoughts on some of the current issues in the game?

All you have to do is email your question (with your full name) to goalsonsunday@bskyb.com or tweet Ben @benshephard.

He have a Batman finish in this pic

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 05:30:35 AM »
Dwight Yorke also a guest on Goals on Sunday now for UK-based folks

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2010, 08:31:50 AM »

100% Barataria...did you say Dwight Yorke "Phil-an-tropic" work in T&T? Nah man yuh confusing the word for Anna...he "Fill-an-throw-PRICK"in T&T and global... :devil: :devil: :beermug:

:rotfl:  yuh crackin meh up here.

On a serious tip though, me and wifey jus come back from Bago, for the first time I toured the entire island, in the past before leaving Trini for Uncle Sam I would jus go to Store Bay/Piegon Pt/Argyle.  Could not help but wonder while I was there after seeing Cannan and DYS and so on what he was doing.  When we acquire success it is true that we did not ask for leadership, but the latter comes with the territory, so it would be useful if he was putting in some type of work to aid TT youth and Bago youth in particular on some front, whether football or otherwise
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2010, 08:58:47 AM »
Dwight Yorke also a guest on Goals on Sunday now for UK-based folks

any links / live feeds to the Goals on sunday show?    As usual...ress dong dee link nuh.
thanks

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Guns for hire? Players are professional wherever they go say Regis and Yorke
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 07:53:43 AM »
Guns for hire? Players are professional wherever they go say Regis and Yorke
skysports.com

Cyrille Regis and Dwight Yorke talk about playing for different clubs - especially rival clubs.

With William Gallas making the short yet potentially explosive trip across North London to sign for Tottenham from Arsenal, it could well equal the furore that followed Sol Campbell's switch from Spurs to Arsenal in 2001.

Dwight Yorke has played for both Aston Villa and Birmingham, while Cyrille has done the whole of the Midlands going from West Brom to Coventry as well as Villa and Wolves.

"It's tribal isn't it? Over the years there is that rivalry that builds up, said Regis on Goals on Sunday.

"However a lot of these footballers do not stay long at these clubs anymore anyway - six, seven, ten years you develop loyalty for a club. Nowadays footballers are there maybe two or three years and then they move on.

"So you don't get that real deep affinity for the club. I am with Harry Redknapp on this. You buy a professional to play and a player like Gallas will do his best. You are a professional footballer and that means you do a professional job wherever you go.

I'm a professional but my emotions are probably with West Brom and Coventry," added Regis.

"I was there for seven years and lived in the area, knew the people and had some great times there. Two years at Villa and one year at Wolves were great but I never had the time to get deeply emotional about it."

Dwight Yorke agrees and also says that the amount of foreign players over here means they do not always get the traditions of certain clubs.

"I can understand why fans may think some footballers are mercenaries but I think that was in the old days and football has moved on now. I think those days where you could not go to your rival are over. I think with lots of foreigners here they do not know what it means to the fans."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>