March 28, 2024, 08:15:37 PM

Author Topic: The Safety In T&T Thread  (Read 4221 times)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Safety In T&T Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 07:48:04 AM »
Is long time now man know doh lime on the promenade at night or just be careful when you out late. Since I is ah lil boy my family use to tell we doh walk down no dark street late in the night. When you passing somebody on the road around 12-5 am you have to move like a man who doh fear nutting.

One night I on the promenade with mih gyul(around 8pm) cooling in my car chatting. She hanging she foot out the window real jess back, ting going nice with we. A A. Man just sit dong braps.... about a car and a half length from my vehicle on the lil ledge rong de grass patch fidgeting like he eh business with nobody. I get a signal one time, 'rape business'. Mih gyul real chatting me in bliss, I just do so, bounce mih starter put car in drive and proceed to roll mih wheels. Well sah, who tell me do dat! Man get up watch me and shout, 'Whey you fo.kin going'! All dis time I watching him like Hawk Pardnah get up and make a dash at my car door to jump in, I just rest my elbow down on the power lock to lock all my door them. Pappy run a good 20-30 meters grabbing my door handle and real cussing mih, ' Yuh mudda c.nt open de fack..g door whey yuh fack.ng going. All dis time I getting my jones driving off just fast enough watching this arse running after my car.

My girl now jump up fas fas shout to me Sean wha happen, wha you do de man.

I have nuff stories to give about when I lived back home. A thread like this is good for me to check out because it have new scheme evolving everyday and I want to know and be current for dem bandit when I come back home. Thanks man Touches. Blessings to you and your loved ones fella
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 07:52:21 AM by pass(10trini) »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2010, 02:23:54 PM »
Just dress, walk, and move around like a plain-clothes police officer like me. Well im built like one too.  That's why i never been a crime victims in my life. Its not luck, is just i dont dress, move chupid and go to chupid places to get rob. People always mistake me for a plainclothes police or army man because I'm fit, always with a serious face, and sometimes wear shades.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Babalawo, ah not sure if yuh serious, but what a girl like me supposed to do.  I will never look like this description here....ah cyar conjure up a serious "police" face even if I tried..... ;D
:rotfl:
yuh might have to start walking with man everywhere. i know it have plenty rent-a-dreads in store bay waiting for a gig

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2010, 02:46:54 PM »
Just dress, walk, and move around like a plain-clothes police officer like me. Well im built like one too.  That's why i never been a crime victims in my life. Its not luck, is just i dont dress, move chupid and go to chupid places to get rob. People always mistake me for a plainclothes police or army man because I'm fit, always with a serious face, and sometimes wear shades.

Babalawo, ah not sure if yuh serious, but what a girl like me supposed to do.  I will never look like this description here....ah cyar conjure up a serious "police" face even if I tried..... ;D

Wring up yuh face brownsugar, dey mite tink yuh is a baddest yuhself  ;D
Now i don't know brown sugar , and the still photos i saw of her was always profile or distances shots so i couldn't really get ah clear indication of what she look like, so ah just have tuh take it from the fellas on here who says she's ah best ting.

that means she does be rockin the prada, the gucci, the kate spade and the donna karrans, now how the hell she could ben up in all those fancy dan dans and be convincing as ah baddess?  :devil:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 07:34:39 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2010, 07:32:21 AM »
Laaaawwwddd..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2010, 12:26:53 PM »

Now i don't know brown sugar , and the still photos i saw of her was always profile or distances shots so i couldn't really get ah clear indication of what she look like, so ah just have tuh take it from the fellas on here who says she's ah best ting.

that means she does be rockin the prada, the gucci, the kate spade and the donna karrans, now how the hell she could ben up in all those fancy dan dans and be convincing as ah baddess?  :devil:

Watch nah JC, I meet Brown Sugar in Nashville. I get ah lil han shake and ah like meh self.  ;D
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2010, 11:56:49 AM »

;D  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

1]; } ?>