March 29, 2024, 07:17:16 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Panama Game (07-Sept-2010).  (Read 36461 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Panama Game (07-Sept-2010).
« Reply #300 on: September 08, 2010, 04:30:44 AM »
The man assessing the bench- Look It is Julius James and Yohance Marshall as Centre back With Jlloyd Samuel and Carlos as the back four.A blind man can see this but the magician planning for the DIGICEL so let not your hearts be troubled. I think We will win the next set of games and lose to Jamaica. We might be competitive against JA with Memum- Julius And Yohance. . I really waiting for the big dance.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 08, 2010, 05:06:49 AM »
sour news to wake up to  :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 08, 2010, 05:33:41 AM »
OK ..OK

STOP  playing de fittball
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 08, 2010, 05:40:46 AM »
OK ..OK

STOP  playing de fittball

Ah eh even read the thread but Big Mag yuh have mih rolling here.... :rotfl:

Now on to the depressing news.....and all yuh welcome to join mih in the dillusionment camp.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 08, 2010, 08:04:37 AM »
The man assessing the bench- Look It is Julius James and Yohance Marshall as Centre back With Jlloyd Samuel and Carlos as the back four.A blind man can see this but the magician planning for the DIGICEL so let not your hearts be troubled. I think We will win the next set of games and lose to Jamaica. We might be competitive against JA with Memum- Julius And Yohance. . I really waiting for the big dance.

Well lets hope we qualify 4 Martinque. All who was planning to go Martinque may I suggest u book d  cruise 4 Easter because come Nov we eh sure 2 beat people to go to Digicel final. U know my rule no GC fire yuh well if u eh qualify 4 Digi iz run yuh out of town.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 08, 2010, 09:36:19 AM »
Panama 3 v T&T 1 ..... 8)

My prediction was almost spot on.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 08, 2010, 09:43:14 AM »
I have no problem with him using the locals in preperation for the Digicel cup... but what I have a problem with is the absolute joke of local players he continuously uses.

Cupid, Makan, Akeile ??  how many chances do you get?  they have to be the luckiest players in the world...men racking up caps

Keston Williams,Mitchell and Cyrus are raw but have potential...I could understand their place in the squad. We have no CB's in the pro league that better than Makan to push him out the squad? We have no RB and LB ? you serious?

I would go for Akeem Adams at LB as the local selection... boy played in U17 and U20 World Cups and is now of age.. has the quality and youth on his side...time to reward him and get that shitsnake holding the role down out

Primus should be a CB... groom him now because he's going to be important in the campaign....eventually the 3 main CB'S will be Primus, James and Marshall

Curtis Gonsalves(Boyo) can play RB and CB and he is another from the U20 that I have been impressed with

My other problems with Latapy:

1) He seems to be caught up with only attacking and nice knocking etc but what he has failed to do is keep a structure on the field...no shape... we are a mess off the ball.. no high pressure no position so we are opened up easily... on the ball, some good passing but generally we eventually give the ball away because we do not have quality like Barca Arsenal to play pretty football... We need to have " a house" .. which is the style Leo had where we had a foundation (defense) and the rest of the house to keep a structure throughout 90 minutes.... The only way this team can improve under Latapy is if we acquire a defensive coach who can bring that structure to the team...

2) Lac of Motivation : Lets face it he is a zombie...a sleeper.... a trinidad version of Maturana but with gifted feet...only time he up for anything is in bed with a bombshell... but motivator for a team and as a coach? no way in hell.... I think the players have massive respect for him but they treat him like any other local coach because we come across more as a joke and a friendly set up rather than the reactive respect Beenhakker or a foreign coach would receive from a team

3) I dont know why he refuses to change up the squad until he finds what he's looking for from the local  players... Shitload of B internationals and consistently picking the same squad...

I dont think he's the right man for the job...my stance has always been a foreign coach with a Beenhakker mentality..one that can inspire confidence, discipline and the ability to play football with a plan

UNC/COP in power...Jack you have no excuses... Fund the f**king thing... bring in a Coach actually bring in a Staff... get some big friendlies...get this ball rolling

FOR f**k SAKE

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 08, 2010, 04:49:54 PM »
I have no problem with him using the locals in preperation for the Digicel cup... but what I have a problem with is the absolute joke of local players he continuously uses.

Cupid, Makan, Akeile ??  how many chances do you get?  they have to be the luckiest players in the world...men racking up caps

Keston Williams,Mitchell and Cyrus are raw but have potential...I could understand their place in the squad. We have no CB's in the pro league that better than Makan to push him out the squad? We have no RB and LB ? you serious?

I would go for Akeem Adams at LB as the local selection... boy played in U17 and U20 World Cups and is now of age.. has the quality and youth on his side...time to reward him and get that shitsnake holding the role down out

Primus should be a CB... groom him now because he's going to be important in the campaign....eventually the 3 main CB'S will be Primus, James and Marshall

Curtis Gonsalves(Boyo) can play RB and CB and he is another from the U20 that I have been impressed with

1) He seems to be caught up with only attacking and nice knocking etc but what he has failed to do is keep a structure on the field...no shape... we are a mess off the ball.. no high pressure no position so we are opened up easily... on the ball, some good passing but generally we eventually give the ball away because we do not have quality like Barca Arsenal to play pretty football... We need to have " a house" .. which is the style Leo had where we had a foundation (defense) and the rest of the house to keep a structure throughout 90 minutes.... The only way this team can improve under Latapy is if we acquire a defensive coach who can bring that structure to the team...

2) Lac of Motivation : Lets face it he is a zombie...a sleeper.... a trinidad version of Maturana but with gifted feet...only time he up for anything is in bed with a bombshell... but motivator for a team and as a coach? no way in hell.... I think the players have massive respect for him but they treat him like any other local coach because we come across more as a joke and a friendly set up rather than the reactive respect Beenhakker or a foreign coach would receive from a team

3) I dont know why he refuses to change up the squad until he finds what he's looking for from the local  players... Shitload of B internationals and consistently picking the same squad...

I dont think he's the right man for the job...my stance has always been a foreign coach with a Beenhakker mentality..one that can inspire confidence, discipline and the ability to play football with a plan

UNC/COP in power...Jack you have no excuses... Fund the f**king thing... bring in a Coach actually bring in a Staff... get some big friendlies...get this ball rolling

FOR f**k SAKE
spot on, Good analysis.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 08, 2010, 07:07:34 PM »

FOR f**k SAKE
Your best post ever!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 13, 2010, 07:05:29 PM »
What de ass is this  >:(        Panama dred??????
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>