July 21, 2024, 12:48:18 AM

Author Topic: Message to the forum members (RE: YoursTruly).  (Read 34688 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Message to the forum members (RE: YoursTruly).
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2010, 08:31:35 AM »

Have you nothing better to do?

Wha'm yuh fraid she take Joel wuk or what?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2010, 08:37:04 AM »

Is this black fella Joel Bailey de writer...? cause I will delete him from my FB friends list asap upon confirmation.

That is Joel Bailey, former Naps, T&T, Vancouver Whitecaps, Montreal Impact, Carolina Railhawks footballer. Currently plays for T&TEC in de Super League.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2010, 08:44:28 AM »

Is this black fella Joel Bailey de writer...? cause I will delete him from my FB friends list asap upon confirmation.

That is Joel Bailey, former Naps, T&T, Vancouver Whitecaps, Montreal Impact, Carolina Railhawks footballer. Currently plays for T&TEC in de Super League.

Thanks I go have 2 find something else 2 do now.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2010, 08:45:15 AM »
Thanks Tallman-

Sincerest Apologies to the real baller...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2010, 09:05:07 AM »
Thanks Tallman-

WHEW YUH NUMBER OF FRIENDS ON FB REMAINS IN TACT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2010, 09:07:30 AM »
We doh have to post if for prospective job employers. The man have no idea as to what movers and shakers in society on this board and that is how he will look to behave as a journalist? By offending his reading public?

You doh need much to write for the papers in Trinidad anyway. You see all the dailies always advertising for positions.

He just ketch a glad and decide he vex with us and he gone? Now I vex that we making this newsworthy cause it have real people who stop posting on the site of their own free will but didn't have to make no big announcement.

Steups. he irritating me more in his absence now...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2010, 09:26:14 AM »
Flex or someone else should point this out to the Express and Guardian.  
Let them point out the plagiarism that goin on at Newsday for the general public to see.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2010, 09:28:40 AM »
Let them point out the plagiarism that goin on at Newsday for the general public to see.

Flex said he sent it 2 all d dallies so they know ahready dat plagarism happenin.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2010, 09:36:24 AM »
Thanks weary.
I not sure how much of a fraternity it is but despite the blatant misuse, other papers might not want to out their colleagues like that.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »
Thanks weary.
I not sure how much of a fraternity it is but despite the blatant misuse, other papers might not want to out their colleagues like that.

Dem does tief as well I see wit my own eyes in WC Guardian reporter checkin d site for info.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2010, 09:58:58 AM »
.....finally had the time to go back and read all the shit that started the shit.  Ah miss it but at de same time I eh miss nutting.  YoursTruly really have issues.....seeeeeeeeerious, seerious, serious, deep-seated, attention issues that clearly stem from a troubled childhood...and the man's postings on here was a loud and desperate cry for help.  Yet, you people failed him.  You all failed him badly, but, Bake n Shark, BrownSugar and....Babalowo are the main "antagonists" in all this, like 3 B's, buzzin' incessantly in de man ears, all in he sleep!  Y'all pushed the man to the edge and over it and who knows what shall become of him now.  But I eh sorry fuh him.....or anybody that decide to sip on jac warner kool-aid.     

Bro yuh serious with that pyscho analysis?  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2010, 10:04:36 AM »

FRIENDLY FIRE I REPEAT FRIENDLY FIRE  :timeout:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2010, 11:44:15 AM »

Flex said he sent it 2 all d dallies so they know ahready dat plagarism happenin.

They all do it. I have several clippings from the Express from during WC '06 when I would translate German articles on the forum here (crediting the German source of course) and they just copied it leaving the source out.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2010, 12:53:03 PM »
Thanks Tallman-

Not really... I had another Joel Bailey that was a friend on FB and If I remember correctly I deleted him and all other media personnel of Trinidad and Tobago or all government organizations... I was surfing the TnT Tourism Authority Site a couple years ago and saw that one of their web design guys had stolen a picture from one of my Facebook albums... and bold faced used it... copyrighting it as his...!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2010, 01:05:40 PM »
Thanks Tallman-

Not really... I had another Joel Bailey that was a friend on FB and If I remember correctly I deleted him and all other media personnel of Trinidad and Tobago or all government organizations... I was surfing the TnT Tourism Authority Site a couple years ago and saw that one of their web design guys had stolen a picture from one of my Facebook albums... and bold faced used it... copyrighting it as his...!

Boss,

1. Why yuh friending all dez random people anyway? Yuh have multiple Joel Baileys as friends, none of whom you actually know?

2. Yuh complaining about people tiefin pictures but yuh jus take de "innocent" Bailey picture off facebook, post it on a public website and letting everyone slaughter de fella.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2010, 01:12:20 PM »
Thanks Tallman-

Boss,

1. Why yuh friending all dez random people anyway? Yuh have multiple Joel Baileys as friends, none of whom you actually know?

2. Yuh complaining about people tiefin pictures but yuh jus take de "innocent" Bailey picture off facebook, post it on a public website and letting everyone slaughter de fella.

Not complaining about stealing the photo breds... tat issue done settle... and Trinidad so small, when yuh have a friend request you does see that it have 10 people that you and dem know, sometime yuh does accept. Much more careful with who I accept friendship with... I write off Yours Truly since he come here and Galavant about the Gorian Highley shooting...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2010, 01:40:31 PM »

How is that the same as stealing someone else's work (photography in this case) and passing it off as your own?  Did he pass of this photo of Joel Bailey as his own?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2010, 01:51:59 PM »

How is that the same as stealing someone else's work (photography in this case) and passing it off as your own?  Did he pass of this photo of Joel Bailey as his own?

lol, dread, go and bother someone else

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2010, 01:53:54 PM »
lol, dread, go and bother someone else

Stop being a pussyhole... if you think it's that much of a bother then don't respond and let your idiocy stand for itself.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2010, 02:01:54 PM »
Thanks Tallman-

Boss,

Not complaining about stealing the photo breds... tat issue done settle... and Trinidad so small, when yuh have a friend request you does see that it have 10 people that you and dem know, sometime yuh does accept. Much more careful with who I accept friendship with... I write off Yours Truly since he come here and Galavant about the Gorian Highley shooting...

yeah bredda... but as man, pulling down photos off yuh 'friends' on facebook and posting on here for public scrutiny is not ah good look..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2010, 02:03:38 PM »

as man, pulling down photos off yuh 'friends' on facebook and posting on here for public scrutiny is not ah good look..

ditto
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2010, 02:25:33 PM »
If that is Joel Bailey, he looks like a real crack head begging a tourist for a drink.

Come on now...

That's a racist perspective- yes I callin' yuh out...

The only difference between him and the white guy is the colour of their skin. They are dressed identically, (white "wife beater" vest, black shorts & a necklace), and they both look like they could be kinda drunk...... and funny enough the "crackhead" is more groomed and clean cut than the "tourist"...

I know yuh throwin' talk because yuh want to lambaste the Joel Bailey that act up like a imps on the thread, but think about what yuh saying jed....especially if yuh not sure who the fella is in the pic.  He could be a good soldier who follows the forum. 

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »

They all do it. I have several clippings from the Express from during WC '06 when I would translate German articles on the forum here (crediting the German source of course) and they just copied it leaving the source out.

NOT SURPRISE 1 BIT

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2010, 04:59:14 PM »

Worse than that even the Sunday Punch start pulling random pics of the internet and start passing it off as pin-ups.

A real shame.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2010, 10:42:21 AM »
Somebody post ah picture with this clown for meh nah.

Ah go hit him one hard clout when ah see him next week, ah going down for one or two of T&T under 17 women games.

Please allyuh...

Somebody heeelllpppp meh.....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2010, 01:39:02 PM »
Somebody post ah picture with this clown for meh nah.

Ah go hit him one hard clout when ah see him next week, ah going down for one or two of T&T under 17 women games.

Please allyuh...

Somebody heeelllpppp meh.....

You just like too much bachanal.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2010, 02:07:40 PM »
If that is Joel Bailey, he looks like a real crack head begging a tourist for a drink.

Come on now...

That's a racist perspective- yes I callin' yuh out...

The only difference between him and the white guy is the colour of their skin. They are dressed identically, (white "wife beater" vest, black shorts & a necklace), and they both look like they could be kinda drunk...... and funny enough the "crackhead" is more groomed and clean cut than the "tourist"...

I know yuh throwin' talk because yuh want to lambaste the Joel Bailey that act up like a imps on the thread, but think about what yuh saying jed....especially if yuh not sure who the fella is in the pic.  He could be a good soldier who follows the forum. 

Yeah Sando, you real f up there.

I doh know what worse, this Yours Truly behaviour or how some of you letting it affect you.

The fact that this thread reach 6 pages speaks volumes, in of itself.

Over and Out.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 03, 2010, 05:42:36 PM »
racist perspective ....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Apologies to the original Naps striker man Joel Bailey. I vented on the wrong Joel.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 03, 2010, 05:58:01 PM »
Yeah Sando, you real f up there.

I doh know what worse, this Yours Truly behaviour or how some of you letting it affect you.

The fact that this thread reach 6 pages speaks volumes, in of itself.

Over and Out.

Chups....kill joy.... ;D
(ah hope the thread reach 7 pages... :devil:)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2010, 10:07:33 PM »
We need a new award in dis man honour boy. Any suggestions?

LETS NAME IT AFTER HIM D JOEL BAILEY AWARD SPONSORED BY NEWSDAY.

De Cry Cry Baby Walla Walla Dumpling Award!

Lawd!! :D dred you know how long me eh hear dat
COSIGN!!!!

1]; } ?>