April 27, 2024, 07:37:44 AM

Author Topic: Message to the forum members (RE: YoursTruly).  (Read 32936 times)

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
Re: Message to the forum members (RE: YoursTruly).
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2010, 09:41:01 AM »
Joel is a bullarman name too, who de hell go name a big black man Joel !!!!!

Steups.

But wha the jail is this.

:rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2010, 05:39:03 AM »
Since this I eh see any articles from this fool on the Newdays, like they let him go...  :devil:

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2010, 06:17:56 AM »
Joel is a bullarman name too, who de hell go name a big black man Joel !!!!!

Steups.
Ah dead.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2010, 07:55:16 AM »
Since this I eh see any articles from this fool on the Newdays, like they let him go...  :devil:

ALL YUH GET D MAN FIRED.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2010, 08:17:09 AM »
LOL
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2010, 08:31:17 AM »

ALL YUH GET D MAN FIRED.

If he really gone, he got himself fired.  What he tief Flex article for and didn't quote the source.....steups...waste ah time....I glad he came around doh, he provided some real good entertainment and embedded himself in forum folklore forever...... ;D ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2010, 09:19:18 AM »

ALL YUH GET D MAN FIRED.

If he really gone, he got himself fired.  What he tief Flex article for and didn't quote the source.....steups...waste ah time....I glad he came around doh, he provided some real good entertainment and embedded himself in forum folklore forever...... ;D ;D

So who have a sorce at d newsday 2 know that we achieve another gr8 feat got a wannabe writer a new career
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »
Imagine what a tun tun he musse feeling like right now (and ah know yuh reading dis right now yuh festering nannyhole).  This site have X number of thousand members... not counting de guests.  From now on anytime they see this fool name in print, or bounce him up in person dey go be saying "what ah jackass".... total cyat move he pull dey.

EDIT:  THIS THREAD is where all de bacchanal kick off!

Hoss yuh real pong de man in da thread lol...

I blame you fuh de exodus  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2010, 10:53:38 AM »
So what went on? He get banned by Flex for saying something? I just saw the warning alone, not a ban.

He not writing for newsday because he is probably get most of his stories from us outside of going to pro league games. So without us, he unemployed.

He real uneducated as well to use that Gregory Rojas thing and think people wouldn't see straight through it. His skin too soft to allow this thread to pass without him fighting with somebody.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2010, 07:47:28 PM »
So what went on? He get banned by Flex for saying something? I just saw the warning alone, not a ban.

He not writing for newsday because he is probably get most of his stories from us outside of going to pro league games. So without us, he unemployed.

He real uneducated as well to use that Gregory Rojas thing and think people wouldn't see straight through it. His skin too soft to allow this thread to pass without him fighting with somebody.

I didnot ban anyone, he just decided to jump ship.   :afro:
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2010, 09:05:55 PM »
oh gord  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: naaahhhhhhh
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2010, 11:06:33 PM »

I didnot ban anyone, he just decided to jump ship.   :afro:

Scarecrow wanted tuh play wid fire...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2010, 05:15:28 AM »
.....finally had the time to go back and read all the shit that started the shit.  Ah miss it but at de same time I eh miss nutting.  YoursTruly really have issues.....seeeeeeeeerious, seerious, serious, deep-seated, attention issues that clearly stem from a troubled childhood...and the man's postings on here was a loud and desperate cry for help.  Yet, you people failed him.  You all failed him badly, but, Bake n Shark, BrownSugar and....Babalowo are the main "antagonists" in all this, like 3 B's, buzzin' incessantly in de man ears, all in he sleep!  Y'all pushed the man to the edge and over it and who knows what shall become of him now.  But I eh sorry fuh him.....or anybody that decide to sip on jac warner kool-aid.     

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2010, 05:21:23 AM »
Apparently he's pissed of with the members here (some) and said "it makes no sense having my stories on a website (voluntarily mind you) in which I'm being lambasted for all to see."

And as Tallman pointed out to me - In 2008 he get into it with bounty killa. He even said dat he was Joel Bailey. Look the thread here: http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33258.msg394519#msg394519

Look further in de tread. Trinity Cross come to de man rescue and support him. Now he turn on dem ....he lord

Niceness
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2010, 05:23:14 AM »
.....finally had the time to go back and read all the shit that started the shit.  Ah miss it but at de same time I eh miss nutting.  YoursTruly really have issues.....seeeeeeeeerious, seerious, serious, deep-seated, attention issues that clearly stem from a troubled childhood...and the man's postings on here was a loud and desperate cry for help.  Yet, you people failed him.  You all failed him badly, but, Bake n Shark, BrownSugar and....Babalowo are the main "antagonists" in all this, like 3 B's, buzzin' incessantly in de man ears, all in he sleep!  Y'all pushed the man to the edge and over it and who knows what shall become of him now.  But I eh sorry fuh him.....or anybody that decide to sip on jac warner kool-aid.     

When de man hit rock bottom, they hand him ah shovel.  :D
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2010, 05:24:24 AM »

Moi??.... :o :angel: ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2010, 05:28:49 AM »
Apparently he's pissed of with the members here (some) and said "it makes no sense having my stories on a website (voluntarily mind you) in which I'm being lambasted for all to see."

And as Tallman pointed out to me - In 2008 he get into it with bounty killa. He even said dat he was Joel Bailey. Look the thread here: http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33258.msg394519#msg394519

Look further in de tread. Trinity Cross come to de man rescue and support him. Now he turn on dem ....he lord

Niceness

....and look you now, comin' and puttin' more ting fuh meh to read. (but I have tings to DOOOOO!!!! :frustrated:)

Moi??.... :o :angel: ;D

Yes, miss. Toi! Yuh know if yuh say it hard and fast enough, it soung like yuh spittin'. Toi!! Toi!! Toi!!  Allyuh had de man "spittin' mad." (mad, as in, crazy.) 

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2010, 05:41:19 AM »

I know yuh not serious about blaming anybody but I agree the man have serious issues and is very insecure.

More than that he genuinely loves working for the media. He clearly aspired to it for some time and "perks" of the job give him real pleasure so much so that he genuinely believe that everybody else missing out by not having THAT career.

But he immature and unprofessional. If you are a journalist you have no right debating your craft or begging for credit like some childish blogger. Lasana said it on one of his few posts here that since he is paid for his writing it isn't in his best interests to be writing here (for free).

This guy gone to a whole other level though because any prospective or current employer reading this would make him out as a very poor employment prospect. 

On an aside could anybody direct me to the Newsday article where he used Flex's content without attributation.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2010, 06:06:14 AM »

I know yuh not serious about blaming anybody but I agree the man have serious issues and is very insecure.

More than that he genuinely loves working for the media. He clearly aspired to it for some time and "perks" of the job give him real pleasure so much so that he genuinely believe that everybody else missing out by not having THAT career.

But he immature and unprofessional. If you are a journalist you have no right debating your craft or begging for credit like some childish blogger. Lasana said it on one of his few posts here that since he is paid for his writing it isn't in his best interests to be writing here (for free).

This guy gone to a whole other level though because any prospective or current employer reading this would make him out as a very poor employment prospect. 

On an aside could anybody direct me to the Newsday article where he used Flex's content without attributation.

Naaaaaaaah, not at all, Jed.   I does really jes' be on kicks on de forum rite tru man. (unless it involve Chelsea, Brazil, Ro-Ro, T&T Football, John Obi Mikel and hatin' on: manu, liverpool, ass 'n all, cronaldo, fergie!......who else?  Ah leave out anybody?  ;D

Seriously, though, you are absolutely right.  I didn't think of "insecure" or "unprofessional" in my "diagnosis" of the man.  I was just so amazed at what he was doing to himself.  Normally I really would feel sorry for a person in his shoes, but I really can't in his case.  The man is supposed to be an educated and enlightend man cannot (or will not) see what jack warner is and I can only be extremely disappointed in a man like that.     

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2010, 07:14:06 AM »

http://www.newsday.co.tt/sport/0,126439.html

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2010, 07:58:41 AM »

Is this black fella Joel Bailey de writer...? cause I will delete him from my FB friends list asap upon confirmation.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2010, 08:00:28 AM »

Yuh know I only now take a quick peek at the article again and realise the man post the thing inclusive of "....well FLEX you tell me".....so John Public reading that would probably be scratching their head thinking, who the hell is Flex??!! 

Laawwwddd aye, this man is/was truly ah classic.....ah missing him  :angel:, the entertainment value was priceless..... ;D  ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2010, 08:00:43 AM »
Why allyuh doh post a link to this message thead on his facebook page, let de world see how stupid he is.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2010, 08:03:29 AM »

Is this black fella Joel Bailey de writer...? cause I will delete him from my FB friends list asap upon confirmation.

LORD yuh goin and defriend d MAN.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2010, 08:08:10 AM »

Yuh know I only now take a quick peek at the article again and realise the man post the thing inclusive of "....well FLEX you tell me".....so John Public reading that would probably be scratching their head thinking, who the hell is Flex??!! 

Laawwwddd aye, this man is/was truly ah classic.....ah missing him  :angel:, the entertainment value was priceless..... ;D  ;D

I guess I was not the only one who was confused by his use of Flex interview or the glaring plagiarism he tried to incorporate into his article...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:14:00 AM by Daft Trini »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2010, 08:09:55 AM »
If that is Joel Bailey, he looks like a real crack head begging a tourist for a drink.

I remember one carnival I had a vargrant doing pushing while waiting for me to finish my beer so he could get de bottle. Joel fits the bill, de Newsday probably in need of writers, real bad.

Sam, good idea, post de link to he facebook page.

Weary or any local base, can you guys prove thats Joel himself ?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2010, 08:20:23 AM »
If that is Joel Bailey, he looks like a real crack head begging a tourist for a drink.

I remember one carnival I had a vargrant doing pushing while waiting for me to finish my beer so he could get de bottle. Joel fits the bill, de Newsday probably in need of writers, real bad.

I WILL INVESTIGATE

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2010, 08:29:19 AM »

I WILL INVESTIGATE

Have you nothing better to do?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2010, 08:30:17 AM »

Aks yuh frien' if he does like tuh plait de hairs up man bottom.

Why yuh think ah say de "editors" coulda at least clean up de writing... de man appropriate Flex post en toto without even bothering to change it up.  That come like dem fellas in college who always getting ketch when dey "borrow" somebody paper and just put they name on it and hand it in.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2010, 08:31:09 AM »

I WILL INVESTIGATE

Have you nothing better to do?

APPERENTLY NOTTTTTTTTTTT

1]; } ?>